Deana Exposed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Harley had pulled up in the drive way. Peaking outside, it was Pete, she wasn't aware they were going to be in his bike and not in his truck, this changed the dynamics of the evenings events a bit, but she was ready to party and show off.

Deana thinks back to telling him he could show her off however he wanted, this may take it up a few notches, she thought to herself and giggling, running her hands over her bare tummy and up under the narrow top giving her boobs a squeeze knowing she will be showing them off at some point that evening.

She looks at herself in the mirror, seeing thru the skirt and top with no panties or bra to ruin the presentation, thinking how close to naked she is going to be tonight.

Deana knowing the breeze is going to be rearranging her outfit all night, if not blowing it off her body, she giggled to herself again, her excitement building.

She headed to the kitchen knowing her ride was there, taking her heels with her to put them on.

Seconds later there was a knock on the kitchen door. Deana called out for Pete to come in as she was pulling her clear resin heels on.

Entering he saw Deana's tits jiggling under her loose short top just shy of showing off her under boobs. He stared at her boobs, free of support and her nipples quite visible under the thin material.

Deana's cleavage was on display from the wide gap between her breasts with the two relaxed thin ties keeping her top closed.

Pete was pleased to see her pussy lips spread with her holding her left leg up, because of her lack of panties.

"So were we going for dinner? I hope I'm not too under dressed!"

She smiled as he replied, "nope not at all for our first stop, let's get going!" He took her hand leading her out the back door to his Harley.

She looked at the bike then at him, "I don't think there is a lady like way to do this!" She giggled.

"Just hike it up and swing a leg over!"

"There is nothing to hike up silly! And when I sit down I'll be a bit, well you won't miss much!"

"Well you did say I could show you off however I wanted!" Giving her an evil grin.

Pete grabbed the handlebar as she stepped up on the peg and swung her leg over, sitting back on the narrow rear seat.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" He said staring at her little skirt now high on her hips, her thighs spread with the bike between her legs with no way to conceal herself. He slipped a finger through her spread lips then giving it a taste. "This is going to be fun!"

Deana leaned back as Pete climbed on on front of her and cranked the powerful rid. He headed out, trilled to have such a beautiful half naked woman riding on the back, that wasn't his wife for a change.

Deana had no idea where they were going, she was just excited to be so scantily dressed and on display on the back of Pete's Harley.

Nearing the old warehouse district that had been converted to micro distilleries, themed restaurants, and sports bars, she was liking the idea of being at such a popular night life venue. Pete stopped in front of an old machine shop, still had the sign painted over the entrance and big store front windows.

Pete parked among a good number of other motorcycles, there was a lot of people drinking beer and talking waiting to go inside. The people immediately took notice of the very busty blonde on the back of Pete's old customized 1989 heritage.

Pete purposefully parked among the gawkers to show off his prize for the evening. During the ride over, the skirt had worked a bit higher showing off her smooth bare hips and lack of panties. She hadn't realized her ass cheeks were completely exposed until she reached back to tug the skirt down.

As soon as he shut down the motor he stepped off leaving Deana on display with her thighs spread wide open. She laughed using her left hand to cover her exposed pussy acting embarrassed in front of the guys making comments, telling her not to bother covering up and asking Pete who his babe was with the pretty pussy, knowing Deana wasn't his wife.

Deana swung her leg over and made adjustments to her skirt, even though her outfit was see thru, including her hard nipples visible poking against the loose gauze like material.

Pete took her hand and they made their way inside. It was a busy sports bar, televisions lining the walls in the front section and a opening into the back where a dance floor would have been had it been a dance club, but instead there was a boxing ring and seating for several hundred guests.

"We got an hour or so to kill before the first bout, let's get some drinks! They do amateur boxing here on the weekends, it's something different and guys like to show off trophy wives and hotties on their arms if they have one." Pete's eyes taking in Deana's big swaying breast as they approached one of the bartenders.

"Hey Peter, what can I get you and this gorgeous honey to drink? Love the outfit sweetheart, it screams confidence and look at my tits!" The bartender laughed obviously having no filter.

Peter laughed too along with others around them, "this is my neighbor Deana, she was lonely tonight and wanted to show off her shit. So here we are!"

The bartender telling Deana not to be shy, and show all she wanted to!

"I want a margarita if I could and a shot of the good stuff to start with! And thank you, I just hope I'm not over dressed for this place!"

The big biker looking bartender held his hand out, "I am Henry and if anyone gives you any shit you let me know, we love guys showing off their trophies and damn you are a 1st place model for sure!"

Pete, Deana and his friends all talked and told jokes while ogling Deana hoping her top would fall away for better peeks, even with the loose strings, her big boobs managed to keep themselves concealed.

Finally an announcement was made that the first bout would start in twenty minutes. Pete took her hand, "come on, guys with pretty ladies get the front row seats, those are the padded ones!"

Walking into the already crowded arena area, Pete paraded Deana to the far side to make sure everyone got a look at his sexy arm candy. Pete knew some of the people already seated were getting peeks at the bottom of her ass cheeks topping off her long tanned legs as they passed. Those looking before she passed could see her under boobs jiggling from the short top.

After being seated, Deana made several attempts to pull her skirt down to cover herself, but every time she moved it crept up a bit too much so she kept her knees tight together.

Soon the lights went down, two boxers and a referee entered the ring and the first match was announced, Deana having never attended a boxing event was clueless but just went along with the crowd. Just before the bell rang three dolled up young ladies in short robes came from behind them and took the saved seats on the front row to the right of them in the next section over.

After a short conversation in the ring between the two opponents, they touched gloves and the bell rang.

The two guys battled it out for a few minutes and the bell rang and they backed away. That's when one of the young ladies doffed her robe and head up to the ring then was handed a sign bearing the number "2" on it. Two guys held the ropes open for her as she slipped into the ring. The guys all cheers as the pretty college age young lady wearing a very minimal green g-string bikini did a few laps holding the sign up.

Afterwards the two guys punched it out when the bell rang signaling the beginning of the next round.

Then the beginning of round three was started off by a petite chesty red head in a tiny pink g-string bikini, the crowd cheered her more than the fighters.

Deana told Pete she was going to get herself another drink from the bar, even though there were waitresses working the crowd. He smiled at her whispering, "don't touch the skirt when you get up this time, let it ride!"

She just grinned knowing what he desired. Knowing she better hurry before the bell sounded she stood up and quickly headed for the isle to the bar on the opposite side of where they were seated. Walking fast she could feel her breasts bouncing under the thin top, knowing she was showing off a bit of her ass cheeks, she just didn't know how much.

She heard several comments as she passed the people seated in the first couple rows as she made her way around the two sections of chairs. She knew she had their attention.

Exiting the arena area she finally reached back to feel most of her butt cheeks were uncovered, in the front she had managed to conceal her damp pussy, just barely, then realized those seated most likely got a peek of her bare slit.

Deana tugged the skirt down a bit as she entered the more illuminated bar area looking for Henry. He waved at her seeing her boobs bouncing from across the bar.

She jiggled up to the bar, literally making sure Henry noticed her tits swaying under the thin top. "Can I get another margarita please," pushing her blonde hair back over her shoulders, flashing a brief view of her under boobs.

"Of course you can, I love giving beautiful barely dress women alcohol that makes their clothes fall off! You want extra tequila right?"

Deana laughed, "honey I don't need tequila for my clothes to come off!"

"Well from what I can see there is not much to come off, and it's quite impressive!" He slides her the drink as the third round ends, several more people head into the bar for drinks.

Deana heads back to her seat walking against the flow of people, most of the eyes were fixed on her swaying breasts under the sheer top. Deana could feel the excitement building from being ogled by the men and women as they passed her.

When she got to Pete the skinny round girl in the tiny G-string bikini was coming down the steps. Deana stood in front of Pete and his friends, smiling as they looked up her short top at her under boobs and long legs, the skirt barely covering her bare pussy was making her tingle with excitement.

When the bell rang she turned and sat back down. "How am I doing?" She leaned over asked Pete.

"Well you definitely have everyone's attention. But you keep pulling that skirt down, I love seeing that ass and your smooth pussy, all the guys here do as well, they actually asked to see more of you if that's possible," Deana giggled as they watched the two guys slugging it out for the last round.

Laughing, "so you want me to loose the skirt or wear it around my waist?"

"Oh hell yeah, but not yet, maybe later, you don't want to go causing a commotion quite yet!" He smiled at her.

Giving him an evil grin, Deana reached up and pulled the thin string of the bottom bow holding her top closed. It caused the thin material to separate just a bit more showing move of the curves of her big boobs. "Does that help any?"

"You make that top tie looser and you nipples will be peeking out, just saying!" He smiled at her as the bells rang ending the first bout of the night. They paid no attention to who lost or won, heading out to the bar again with the crowd.

Deana could feel the strings bouncing off her skin as her boobs swayed walking among the admirers. "Nice ass!" Someone said from behind her, realizing she had neglected the little skirt, the tequila obviously effecting her judgement. She just giggled and thanked him for noticing.

After getting drinks, Deana was surrounded by men as they all chatted, many knowing she wasn't Pete wife. Some of the men asking her where she danced. She wasn't sure what they meant at first then realized they thought she was a stripper. She was enjoying the attention swirling the sting from her top around her finger pulling the thin material from against her chest occasionally showing more bare boobs to tease them.

An announcement was made that the next bout would begin shortly and to please make their way to their seats. Pete this time putting his hand on Deana ass to steer her back to the arena. His hand dipping down to her upper thigh then back up bringing the bottom of the skirt with it as he ran his finger deep into her ass crack. Then giving her bare ass cheek a squeeze, he smiled at her causing her to giggle.

When they arrived at their seats Deana realized Pete had also cause the front of her skirt to ride up as well, she leaned over toward him, "the kitty is loose!" Then sat down leaving the skirt high on her hips making no attempt to cover herself this time. "You know your friends think I'm a stripper right?"

He laughed, "why not, you could make a lot of money at it, some titty bars have amateur nights you know!" She tried to ignore him but was intrigued.

The next bout was short, ending quickly at the beginning of the second round with a technical knockout. Deana had been enjoying watching the round girl teasing the crowd swishing her mostly bare ass for her captive audience between the two rounds.

Giggling she leaned over to Pete, "imagine if I was up there, I got a bit more ass than she does, I wouldn't want any strings around my waist or in my ass though!"

He and others hearing her smiled and agreed. Telling her she should give it a try. She was quick to tell them she didn't bring a bikini and they were much younger than her, making excuses.

They returned to the lobby where the bar was, Deana did tug her skirt down a bit, but left the bottom half of her cheeks bare for Pete and his friends, the tequila was working it's magic.

There was a delay between bouts, ring staff had a bit of blood to clean up after the last bout. None of the guys around Deana seemed to mind, a bit drunker and braver they were trying to convince Deana to expose more of her body to them. She just laughed and giggled at their begging.

When it was time for the next bout, Deana waited to grab another drink before heading back. Henry was already mixing it for her before she asked. While waiting she untied the top strings and tied it back as loose as she could with the strings she had to work with.

Grinning at Henry the whole time as he watched her antics, he set her drink on the bar as she snugged up the bow. "You could have at least shown them to me before you tied it back!"

She laughed, "I haven't left yet," giving him a wink.

Walking holding her drink she could feel the top bouncing off her chest and wiggling about over her unsupported breasts. The feeling of more exposure only heightened her excitement growing between her thighs.

The announcer had just finished introducing the boxers when she sat down. They again watched the match up, she found the action a bit boring but enjoyed the looks she was getting from all around her, crossing and recrossing her firm tanned legs.

She giggled watching the skinny first round girl holding up the number 2 sign above her head, not quite enough boobs to make them bounce, "I want to do that!" She told Pete.

"Those girls are paid to do that, now sure you can just take their place." He tried to whisper to her.

She watched the next bout and when it was over she downed her drink and told Pete she would be back. Again drawing attention as she walked around the ring and headed to the bar to chat with Henry. A few guys making comments again about her big tots, under boobs and nice ass, one guy telling her to show the rest of her boobs.

She made it to the lobby before the next round stated. Henry saw her coming and asked, "you want another already?"

Smiling at him, "no not yet, I want to be the round girl for the last fight! I promise the crowd will like it if you let me!"

He laughed, "you don't have a bikini under there do you?"

"Do you want me too?" She gave him a wicked grin. "Or I could wear what I have on and show off a little more each round!"

"You mean like strip in the ring?" He smiled, she could tell he was thinking hard about her suggestion while he looked her over.

She tilted her head smiling at him and pulled the top string loose, her top moving apart not quite exposing her nipples.

He picks up a walkie from the register, "hay Roland, come to the main bar."

While waiting Henry made Deana another drink sliding it across the bar, leaving it where she would have to reach for it.

Just as he hoped the right side fell away, as she backed away the strap fell from her shoulder to her almost her elbow. "That's what I'm talking about!" Henry smiled.

Roland came up behind Deana not really noticing her top, his eyes transfixed on her ass peeking from the bottom of her skirt. "Hay, what's up?"

This is a friend of Pete's, she wants to gift him with a show of her being the round girl for the next bout."

Deana turned to see Roland behind her, " Oh damn nice tits, I mean really nice tits lady!"

Deana just giggled, "oops, sorry was just teasing Henry, I didn't mean to let it all hang out, not yet anyway."

"Damn no need to cover those up, but we have girls we hired for tonight. We can't pay someone else to do it."

"I didn't asked to be paid, Pete wants to show me off tonight, I figured I'd make his night, maybe show a bit more each round. Never know might be good for business!"

"How much, a bit more each round?" Henry asks.

"You tell me how much you will be ok with!" Deana giggled.

Roland tells him, "we used to do those wet T-shirt contests and they got a bit raunchy some weekends, I'm good with what ever you're wanting or willing to show!"

"I promise I won't disappoint anyone, let the little girls know I got this for the last fight tonight, I will be sitting in the next section over in the front row from them." Deana pulled her top back over her breasts and then headed back between rounds to where Pete was sitting. She was enjoying the looks with her top still hanging open, even though her nipples remained covered for the most part.

The last round finished and the ring announcer announced a thirty minute intermission before the main event of the evening. Deana giggled as he watched Roland chatting with the three younger round girls, sitting in their silky robes.

They didn't look too upset, there was some head shaking and smiling, apparently they were told they still get paid. Roland motioning to one of the waitresses telling her to get them drinks.

Pete stayed there with Deana, having a view inside her top at her hard pink nipple, the thin material having slipped away from her boobs while sitting down. She noticed him staring, "like the view do you? It's about to get better!" Then giggled as a few of Pete's friends stopped to chat with them, more checking out the scantly dressed lady with him exposing most of her large firm boobs.

"View, better how, what are you talking about?" He asked, while Deana just sipped on her margarita, smiling at him not caring people were staring at her tits.

The bell sounded letting everyone know the match was about to start. The guys ogling Deana reluctantly took their seats as the boxers and officials entered the ring.

It was only a few minutes later and the bell sounded again and the two boxers went at it, neither one really having an advantage. There was a little cheering when one or the other landed a good blow, and then the bell rang ending the round.

Deana stood up and told Pete, "that's my cue and she headed towards the steps, giving her skirt a tug down as she got there.

One of the staff held his hand out to help her up the steps, smiling at her as her big boobs came into view as she reached out for his hand. He and another guy stepped on the bottom rope and lifted the center rope for her to cross into the ring, that was her first big show.

Deana's top fell away exposing her boobs to a lot of cheering spectators. Stepping into the ring was like getting on the Harley, no lady like way to do it, flashing everyone behind her, letting them know she was lacking panties tonight. That brought even more cheers. Roland and Henry watching knew immediately this was a great idea.