DeAnn meets Bob and Lucy Pt. 02

Story Info
Bob takes charge of DeAnn and she finds he likes it rough.
2.6k words
4.53
9.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Bob's belt was raising welts on DeAnn's naked body. On her tits, on her back, her butt, and on her thighs. Bob said to Mark, "Is this getting too rough bro?"

Mark shook his head and said, "If she uses her safe word then you'll know you've gone far enough but until then it's all good."

Bob smiled and walked up to DeAnn and took her face in his hand squeezing her cheeks and making her lips puff out. Then he said, "You're a fucking turn-on baby. I'm concerned that I might go too far and this is only our first session together so I'm going to put my belt back on. Now that we've gotten to know each other a little bit and you know that I like to be rough, we can look forward to future sessions where I will explore your pain thresholds for real. So far you've pleased me but there's many ways that I will use you in the future. How does that sound to you?" Then Bob wiped a tear away on her cheek.

DeAnn hung her head and shivered although it wasn't really cold outside. She looked at Bob and said, "I plan to continue to please you Sir, for as long as my husband allows." Then she winked at Bob and he broke out in a big smile as another tear rolled down her face.

"I'm sure your chance will come baby." Then Bob walked back to his chair in the shade and left DeAnn hanging by her wrists with the sun lighting up her body. The toes of her boots just barely touching the dirt. She had dirt and leaves still clinging to her from crawling on the ground and she looked very used and submissive hanging there. Bob's cock was swelling up in his pants again. This bitch really made him hard.

Not giving in to his urges just yet, Bob stood up and walked back into the house saying, "I'm gonna grab another beer. You ready Mark?"

Mark said, "Fuck yeah. Then he got up and jerked Lucy by the hair and walked her over to the loose chain hanging next to DeAnn then locked her wrists above her head facing DeAnn and walked back to the house and disappeared inside.

The two girls looked at each other and Lucy said, "Damn Girl, I hope you and Master Mark will spend the night tonight? Was Bob too rough on you?"

DeAnn said, "I'm not into real hard pain but I'm no quitter either. IF I get the chance I'm going to borrow your husbands belt and you'll be the one getting a painful session. How about that?"

Lucy sucked in a quick breath and said to DeAnn, "Fuck, the thought of you doing what you want with me is a heavy turn on Mistress. I want to submit Miss D. Anything you want. Anything! "

DeAnn told Lucy, Stick out your tongue and keep your mouth open wide."

Lucy obeyed and DeAnn spit on her tongue then leaned in and french kissed her, long and deep. Lucy returned the kiss enthusiastically and as she did their chains clanked together. Both of them strained on the chains, trying to rub pussies as they kissed and sucked each others tongues.

Then DeAnn broke off the hungry kiss and panting said, "Far as spending the night goes, we may just be left right here for the night which is another test of submission that I don't plan to fail."

Lucy said, "It's gonna get cold tonight but if that's what the guys want then fuck it, I look forward to showing you and Mark how submissive I can be. IF Bob wants to loan me out, or sell me to you two for a couple nights, well, I'm all up for it. I promise I'll do anything to please you and Mark. "

DeAnn looked at her and said, "Hmmm, be careful what you wish for baby."

An hour went by and both slaves had their heads down, helpless and waiting to see how they would be used next. They could hear laughter from inside the house as the guys drank beer and talked. The sun was getting low in the sky and the air took on a chill. At this elevation it would get cold fast once the sun disappeared.

It was full dark when the back door opened and light poured out from the house. The two slaves were shivering from the cold and looked up to see Mark walking out to them from the house.

"Time for a soak in the spa, would you two would like to join us?" Mark asked.

The two girls enthusiastically said, "Yes Sir. That sounds wonderful."

Mark un-cuffed them both and then put his arms around them and took turns deeply kissing both slaves. Back and forth and Lucy and DeAnn returned his kisses passionately.

Then Mark walked them over to the spa on the back deck where Bob already had the cover removed and was sitting up on the edge with his legs hanging down into the hot water.

DeAnn and Lucy removed their boots and got in. The hot water was so damn good. All the dirt and leaves floated off and They just soaked up the heat. After a few moments Bob said, "Both of you come over here and suck my cock."

The girls didn't hesitate, They both said, "Yes Sir." and moved to where Bob was sitting. DeAnn ran her tongue up Bob's right leg and Lucy took Bob's left leg and they met in the middle. Both women licking his cock from bottom to top and back again. French kissing each other as their tongues worshiped his rock hard cock.

Finally DeAnn took Bob's hard cock into her mouth and began sucking it lovingly, giving bob a good cock sucking while Lucy moved up to Bob's neck and as Bob squeezed her tits she licked his neck lovingly.

Mark entered the spa as Bob said, "I could get used to this Bro."

"Yeah, these two sluts work well together." Mark said with a smile.

Bob told his wife, "Move on over to Mark and ask him if you can suck his cock."

Lucy said, "Yes Sir." Then as Mark watched her, she submissively moved toward Mark an said in a very sincere voice, "I would love to suck your cock Sir. Please?"

Mark said, "Maybe?"

Then he put his arms out and pulled her to him in an embrace and kissed her. She eagerly kissed him back, a little surprised at his gentleness, but very pleased.

As his tongue slid up her neck and into her mouth she just relaxed and said to him, "I'm all yours Sir. Do whatever you want with me."

Mark replied, " I know. Right now I am doing what I want with you Lucy." Then as she put her arms around his neck he grabbed her by her ass and lifted her up and slid his hard cock up into her pussy. Then he just rocked her up and down.

She tightened her arms around his neck and moaned. She craved his cock and as he fucked her she hoped he would make this last. She was way the hell turned on right now. This guy was tattooed, muscular and hung. She not only wanted to please him, she needed to submit to him. She wanted him to be dominant with her and let her know she was desirable and hot in his eyes.

As she rode his cock, she heard DeAnn's muffled scream. She glanced over and saw her husband with his hand clamped across her mouth, fucking her in the ass as she bent over the edge of the spa. He was pounding her deep and hard and painful.

She kissed Mark's neck and whispered, "Fuck me deep Master."

Mark smiled and lifted her higher and faster, running his big cock deep into her willing pussy. She moaned and then moaned louder. Mark thought, this bitch is really a great fuck. Then he felt his orgasm beginning. Oh, fuck yeah he thought as he erupted inside her.

Lucy was panting and moaning as she felt Mark shoot his load. She wished this could last all night, and if he wanted she would fuck him until the sun came up.

She too had a intense orgasm and then laid her head on his chest and hugged him tight.

Bob was just about ready to fill DeAnn's ass with hot cum and she was squirming under his thrusts. He was holding her hands behind her back as he bent her over the edge of the spa and was pounding her ass like a machine. He still had one hand covering her mouth and Lucy could hear the muffled screams which she admitted to herself , kinda turned her on. She liked it rough and was pretty sure DeAnn was actually enjoying this treatment too and if she wasn't, oh well.

Bob let out a grunt and shot his load. When he finished with DeAnn he turned her around and pulled her hair then slapped her across the face as he grasped her by the throat and looked intensely into her eyes.

Then he let her go and said, "Get me another beer and be quick."

DeAnn nodded her head and said, "Yes Sir." Then climbed out of the spa and hurried over to ice chest. She thought about the burning she was feeling in her ass and thought, "I hope he's done with my butt tonight but if he isn't then I'll fuck him until he can't get it up anymore. Then a small smile crossed her face. Bob liked it rough and DeAnn really enjoyed a man that knew what he liked and rough was just fine with her.

She walked back to the spa and handed the cold beer to Bob saying, "Here's your beer Sir." Then she slid back into the spa and looked at him. "Is there anything else I can do for you Sir?"

Bob looked over at his wife and Mark and said, "Mark, if it's okay with you I'd enjoy seeing DeAnn giving Lucy a lesson in submission? I've really enjoyed seeing her submit to you today but I think her education and training require being an obedient slut with other females too?"

"Fine by me bro." Mark said.

"Take them back into the house and tell DeAnn what you want. I'll join ya'll in a bit."

Bob took the two girls into the house and back to the master bedroom where Bob sat on the bed and told Lucy to stand there and do anything DeAnn ordered her to do. Questions?"

Lucy said, "No Sir. I will do whatever I am told to do."

Bob said, 'I know you will Slut."

DeAnn pushed Lucy up against the wall facing her husband and told her, "Hands behind you head and feet apart bitch."

Lucy said, "Yes Miss D" and took her position.

Bob pulled out his hard cock and started stroking it as he watched his wife

DeAnn reached down between Lucy's legs and shoved 3 fingers deep into her pussy and used her thumb to stimulate her clit. Lucy started responding immediately. Panting and moaning putting on a nasty, submissive show for her husband as he stroked his hard cock and watched his wife intently.

"Kneel at my feet slut" DeAnn ordered her.

Lucy obeyed and DeAnn stuck her fingers up to Lucy's mouth and ordered her to lick her fingers which Lucy eagerly did, licking and sucking until DeAnn pulled her fingers back and then smeared her hand all over Lucy's face.

Then DeAnn jerked Lucy's hair and and brought her face up close for a long, wet kiss. Lucy was obviously hot for DeAnn and their kiss was way hot.

Bob was loving the action and seeing DeAnn doming his wife was a very big turn-on for him. They were all so busy interacting they didn't even notice Mark as he leaned on the open door and watched too.

Deann was so naturally submissive that he too enjoyed the rare occasions that she got aggressive with another female as she was now with Lucy.

Mark removed his belt and handed it to his wife who looked at him and said, "Thank you Sir" as she accepted it.

She held the belt up to Lucy's face and asked her, "You want this, don't you slut?"

Lucy was breathing hard and had a little drool running from the corner of her mouth as she replied, "Yes Miss D, I need to be used. Please use the belt on me. I want to please you. Yes... Please Mistress."

DeAnn folded the belt into a loop and lightly ran it across Lucy's tits and then across her face.

"Open you mouth and stick out your tongue Slut" and when Lucy obeyed Deann ran the belt across her wet lips and tongue letting her taste the leather.

Lucy let out a moan as DeAnn grabbed one of her tits in her left hand and smacked it hard with the belt. She was back standing again, submissively, feet apart, hands behind her head as DeAnn had ordered and DeAnn now stood back and gazed at her obedient slave.

DeAnn was feeling very hot and slapped the belt several more times across Lucy's bare tits and watched closely for a reaction.

Lucy never tried to move her hands down to protect herself, she stood fixed in position and accepted the belt as DeAnn applied it to her body..

She glanced over at her husband and was pleased to see Mark smiling at her. Then she turned her back on Lucy and stepped over to the bed where Bob still had his cock in his hand and she gently pushed him back onto his back and climbed up on him and slid down on his cock and began to ride him. She was feeling strange feelings of aggression and Bob seemed to be okay with it.

Then, Without a word Bob put his hands on her ass and started shoving his cock as deep in her pussy as he could. He looked over at his wife and was pleased to see her still standing as DeAnn had left her. Obediently staying in position as she watched DeAnn fucking her husband, ALMOST dominating him too, BUT not quite. Bob was, as always, still in charge. At least she thought so but the thought that maybe DeAnn was now in charge of both of them was very intoxicating. She was fascinated, as she watched DeAnn on top of Bob riding him.

She dared to fantasize about DeAnn tying them both up and using her and her husband as slaves. This fantasy overwhelmed her, she realized how intensely these thoughts turned her on. Her heart was really pounding. She really wanted that scene but was pretty sure Bob wouldn't go for it?

Mark was watching DeAnn and Bob too and knew this was a side of DeAnn he had never seen before. He Liked it. She had Bob's arms pinned down as she rode his cock and Bob seemed to really be horny for this action.

Mark walked over and grabbed Bob's wife by the hair and led her over to the bed where he positioned her a long side her husband, laying her on her back and Mark put her hands above her head, in the same position DeAnn had Bob in, and then, holding her hands pinned there he entered her pussy with his very hard cock and began to fuck her as DeAnn continued to fuck her husband.

Mark leaned over and gave DeAnn a wet kiss then said, "This is going to be a stellar evening baby. Like nothing we've done before." Then he winked at her.

She winked back and said, "Oh Yes Sir." Then she looked down at Bob and said, "Like nothing he has done before too. Isn't that right bitch.?"

Bob nodded his head and said, "Yes Mistress."

THE END

r.

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers