DeAnn meets Bob and Lucy Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark takes DeAnn to meet a Dom/Sub couple he knows.
2.8k words
4.3
9.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Mark told DeAnn, "How about a ride today? I got a call from Bob last night inviting us up to their neck of the woods. They've got a Harley also and want to take a ride up to a cabin they own. Way up high at the end of the road. Real private."

DeAnn looked at her husband and said, "Whatever you want baby. These are the people you showed me photos of while you and Suzy were hiking up in Yellowstone?" (See Mark & Suzy do a Road trip PT 2)

"Yep. The same." Mark said. "She is very Bi and very submissive. I do believe you will like her sweetheart. Her husband Bob is a Dom and I just know he will like you my sweet slut. So, should be a great ride and some hot times up in the mountains."

DeAnn asked, "Am I riding with you or on my own bike for this ride?"

"You'll be packing behind me on this one. Go shower & shave and dress for the ride and no underwear or bra. You will be accessible and available for whatever and whenever. Understand?"

"Yes Sir. Anything you want Sir." DeAnn's face lit up with a coy smile.

15 minutes later DeAnn walked out to the garage where Mark had the bike packed and idling. She stopped walking so Mark could look her over and see what she was wearing. Black leather high rise jeans with suspenders, her little size 5, Black lace up waffle soled ankle boots, a tight, red tube top that really showed her nipples through the fabric, her fringe black leather jacket, and of course, Mark's collar.

She had her long blonde hair tied up in a high pony tail with long bangs that almost covered her false eyelashes and lots of black eye liner. At 50 years old, 5 feet tall and 100lbs with full red lips and big firm tits, and lots of tattoos, she was total biker babe eye candy and she knew it. Submissive by desire she could be a Dominatrix when the situation needed her to be, at least with bi females.

Mark smiled and nodded his approval so she climbed on behind him and as they rolled out of the garage on Mark's custom Shovelhead the neighbor across the street stopped raking his lawn and watched them with hungry eyes.

DeAnn knew he wanted to fuck her real bad but for him, that would never happen. However, she hadn't even met Mark's new friend Bob yet and she knew, almost certainly, Bob would be fucking her sometime today. She smiled to herself and cuddled up to Mark, holding him tight. Her Lord, Master, and Husband. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him.

At 6' 5" and 250 lbs of pumped muscle Mark was a super hunk. He'd been lifting weights since he was a youngster and had massive arms that DeAnn loved to just melt in. She had been with Mark since she was 18 and didn't know any other life, nor did she want anything else.

The ride was only about 100 miles to Bob & Lucy's place and when they rolled into the driveway, the garage door went up and a very attractive couple walked out to greet them.

They all hugged and kissed and DeAnn got some very friendly vibes from Lucy and she liked the way Bob kissed her and cupped her ass with enthusiasm. This was going to be a very exciting day.

When Mark introduced her to Lucy, DeAnn thought she'd see what kind of reaction she'd get with an aggressive hello so she grabbed Lucy by the hair with both hands and put a serious lip lock on her. This established Lucy's submissive place with DeAnn right off. Sure enough, Lucy gave her a wet kiss and said, "Mark told us about you and I've looked forward to meeting you ever since. You're really gorgeous 'Girl'. I could just eat you up."

DeAnn smiled and said, "I have a hungry feeling for you too baby."

After some chit chat they all mounted up and rolled on down the road. Bob led off and they climbed up high into the Rocky Mountains. It Was a beautiful day for riding but the cabin was only an hour away so the ride ended way too soon for DeAnn.

The cabin was beautiful and secluded on the top of a mountain with gorgeous views all around. They'd seen Elk and Deer on the way up and very little other traffic.

They parked the Harley's and Mark sat back on his bike and told DeAnn, "Hand me your jacket and that tube top. You really don't need them up here."

In a flash DeAnn was standing there topless, her big tits and pierced nipples standing out as she wiggled them back and forth smiling a happy smile. Mark put her clothes in his saddlebags and DeAnn knew he wanted her bare chested until further notice which was not a problem.

Bob whistled in appreciation and told Lucy, "Strip baby. Take it all off and drop your clothes right there on the ground."

Lucy said, "Yes Sir." and stripped down to just her knee high leather boots.

Mark winked at her and Then Bob said, "Lets go on in and grab a beer."

They all went inside and Lucy got cold beer from the fridge and dutifully handed out the bottles.

Bob looked over at Mark & DeAnn and nodded saying, "Make yourselves at home guys. I do some hunting up here from time to time and have a game hoist out back which can be used for other activities too. Perfect weather for outdoor bondage and discipline if the mood strikes you. Lucy will be more than happy to accommidate any kind of dark and erotic desires that come to mind." Then he laughed.

"Very nice place bro." Mark said, then he looked at DeAnn and told her to take off her jeans, she stood up and let them drop around her boots stepping out of them, now naked too except for her boots.

Bob also stood up and asked Mark, "How about we take these two sluts out back and chain them up?"

Mark took a pull on his beer and said, "Lead the way."

Out back there was a large lumber structure that had chains hanging down from it and Bob ordered both women, "Stand here facing each other, real close."

They both obeyed and he cuffed their wrists and hooked a chain to each of the cuffs. Then he pushed a button on a remote he took out of his pocket and the chains were pulled up by electric winches until both women had their arms tight above their heads and were leaning into each other, tits touching.

Bob then ran his hands up and down their naked bodies and told them, "Give each other a long wet kiss."

Both the girls said, "Yes Sir." Then eagerly started kissing each other while the guys sat in chairs in the shade and watched the helpless girls put on a show.

Mark said, "I love this place Bob. I assume you guys come up here often?"

Bob replied, "We do, but this time is special. We've never brought anybody else up here. Hopefully this will be the first of many visits?"

"Sounds good to me." Mark said.

Then Bob got up and walked over to the girls. The horny sluts were still kissing each other as he inserted fingers from each hand up into both their pussies. They were both very wet and he started working his fingers in and out.

The submissives were moaning and wiggling their hips. Mark was enjoying the show as Bob worked the two sluts over, faster and rougher and the rougher he got the louder they moaned. After both of them had cum he put his fingers up to their lips and they both hungerly licked his sticky fingers.

Then Bob used his hands on them again. This time his fingers entered their asses and they both stiffened and started kissing each other again. Damn these girls were hot. He decided he wanted to put his hard cock deep into DeAnn's pussy so he unlocked her cuffs and pushed her down onto her back in the dirt and mounted her.

Fuck he was hard. He grabbed her by the throat and said, "You're my slut now and you want to fuck, don't you bitch?"

DeAnn said, "Yes Sir. I want your cock deep in me. Please Sir. Please fuck me real hard. I crave your cock, I need you. Fuck me as much as you like Sir. I want it."

Lucy was still hanging from her chain and Mark was still sitting in the shade sipping his beer. Both of them watching Bob fucking DeAnn in the dirt. She was howling as she experienced multiple orgasms. The louder she yelled the harder Bob pumped her until he shot a hot, large load deep into her.

He released her throat and got up off her. Then looking down at her he told her, "Stay right there in the dirt and keep those legs spread until you're told you can get up."

DeAnn said, "Yes Sir." and pulled her legs up, knees bent and spread wide.

Bob then lowered his wife and unchained her. "Get down there and lick DeAnn's pussy until you're told to stop."

Lucy looked at her husband and said, "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." Then she laid down on her belly and buried her face in DeAnn's pussy with great enthusiasm.

DeAnn pulled Lucy's hair hard, getting her face so pressed into her pussy that Lucy could barely breathe.

Mark got up and removed his belt then walked over to where the two girls were naked in the dirt and he laid his belt hard on Lucy's ass. She gasped and DeAnn yanked her hair harder. For a good five minutes Lucy was licking and sucking pussy while Mark laid his belt across her ass, back, and her thighs.

Her husband watched and smiled. He was rock hard again and was watching DeAnn arching her back and pushing her pussy firmly into his wife's mouth. Damn, DeAnn was one fucking hot bitch and Bob planned to fuck her until he couldn't get it up anymore today and then he'd make her lick and kiss his cock the rest of the day. He planned to give her a long lesson of Slut Training

Mark reached down and pulled Lucy up by the hair and took her off DeAnn, making her crawl back over to his chair in the shade and then made her unzip his pants and remove his hard cock. He sat back in his chair and took out his phone for some photos.

All right Lucy, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. She did and he snapped some pics of her as he humiliated her then he looked over her naked body, covered in red welts and told her, "Climb up in my lap facing me slut and slide down on my cock."

As Lucy said, "Yes Sir. I'll do anything you say." her husband Bob walked over and grabbed DeAnn by her long blonde hair and made her crawl back into the shade and then he sat down, pants around his ankles, and pulled her face in close and rubbed his cock all over it.

Then Bob slapped her tits and her face still holding her roughly by the hair. He fingered her pussy as she knelt naked in front of him and then told her, "Open your mouth and keep it open." DeAnn obeyed him and he stood up in front of her and started peeing on her while he used his phone in the other hand to video this act of humiliation.

Mark watched Bob's pee fill his wife's mouth and run down her face onto her throat and drip off her big tits. This was a first. DeAnn had never been urinated on before and it turned him on to watch her submit to this. Just kneeling there as a man she had only met a couple hours ago was dominating her so completely. She never tried to pull away but just obeyed him. She might even be enjoying this humiliating act, Mark wasn't sure but he could plainly see that Bob was.

As Bob's pee stream ceased he still had his phone shooting video and he told DeAnn in a stern tone, "Swallow what's in your mouth and then lick your lips slut."

Without hesitating DeAnn swallowed and licked her lips until Bob put away his phone and then told her, "Crawl through the dirt on your belly, over to those chains."

She was soaked in piss but crawled just as Bob had ordered dragging her big tits on the ground. By the time she got to the chains, she was pasted with dirt and leaves. As she laid there helpless she was fully filled with submissive feelings,

Bob slowly lowered the chain. Fuck thought DeAnn, "This guy is sending my submissive desires sky high. I never knew this level of humiliation could make me so hot... I love it. What else will he do with me?"

Lucy never looked over at Bob. She was too busy riding Mark's cock and doing her best to please him. She had nice tits and Mark was pinching her nipples and the pain made her more horny. She had her hands up on Mark's shoulders and was riding his cock up and down and moaning loudly.

Wasn't too long before Mark grabbed her roughly by the throat and choked her as he shot his cum up into her. She couldn't really breathe but she made no attempt to pull his hands off her throat, afraid that would displease him.

Mark released his grip on her throat when he was finished cumming and he was satisfied she had been sufficently submissive for him. She slumped forward gasping for breath, her face on Mark's chest.

Mark allowed her time to recover as he watched Bob wondering what he would do next with DeAnn. After seeing her submitting to a golden shower he realized that Bob had some power over his wife and he knew she would most likely do anything Bob told her to do.

Seeing her being this submissive with a stranger was a real turn on and Mark was enjoying it. He knew she had a "safe word" but surprisingly she hadn't used it. She was motivated to give herself totally to this guy and he decided he wouldn't interfere regardless of what Bob did with her, unless she used her safe word.

Actually he knew she was really doing all this for him. She knew being submissive was something he enjoyed watching and so indirectly, submitting to Bob pleased Mark and made him proud to own her.

DeAnn was still laying on her belly, face in the dirt as Bob put handcuffs on her wrists and attached the chain. He then pressed the winch button and watched her pulled up to a standing position with her tip toes barely touching the ground. Naked and covered with dirt, Her head was hanging down and Bob grabbed her by the face and put a stick in her mouth and told her, "You can bite the stick but you damn sure better not drop it."

DeAnn nodded her understanding as Bob removed his leather belt.

Mark pulled Lucy back by the hair so he could see her face. She looked into his eyes and said, "Do anything you want with me. Anything. Please be rough Sir."

Mark said, "You like it rough huh?"

Lucy said, "You're the only man besides my husband to have me this way and I have strong urges to please you. Anyhow, Any way Sir."

Mark looked up as he heard Bob's belt land across DeAnn's tits. He knew she was going to get a worse whipping then she was used to and thought, she'll probably use her safe word before this ends?"

Then he looked back at Lucy and said, "Slide off my lap and kneel before me. I want you to worship my cock with your mouth and finger your pussy at the same time. DO NOT cum without asking me for permission. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She slid down in front of Mark and said, "Oh yes Sir. Thank you Master."

As Lucy licked Mark's cock and balls she fingered herself greedily. She paid no attention to the sound of her husbands belt landing roughly on DeAnn's body or the mild screams DeAnn was letting out.

Lucy knew first hand how rough her husband could be with that belt but her focus was on Mark's cock and what was happening with DeAnn was of no concern to her.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers