Deanna and The HS Best Friend

Story Info
Deanna meets her husband's old high school best friend.
1.9k words
4.41
13.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with elements of a wife sleeping with another man while her husband watches but no humiliation or sissy behavior. If that is not your kind of story don't bother reading any further:

My friend Nathan, whom I hadn't seen in years since high school, stayed with us for a few days. He was in town on a business trip. Knowing he needed accommodation, I found it impractical for him to stay in a motel when we had sufficient space available.

Throughout the day, we spent our time reminiscing about the mischief we used to get into during our high school days. I affectionately referred to my friend as Big Nate, urging him to share various anecdotes with me and my wife Deanna. As we continued to indulge in beer, the tales gradually took on a more risqué nature.

Due to his exceptional storytelling abilities, I constantly prompted Nathan to narrate the majority of our tales. As Deanna laughed along, she eagerly inquired about the aftermath of each incident, whether we faced any consequences, and other related details. Occasionally, Nathan would glance at me, seeking guidance on how much further he could delve into the stories. However, I continuously reassured him that it was perfectly acceptable to share the complete narrative with Deanna.

Deanna seemed very interested in his sexual stories and started asking him all sorts of questions. I had informed her that he has conquered all the hottest girls in school along with tales of how long his dick was. Deanna asked how long could a dick possibly be, only experiencing my 4' dick and never being exposed to porn before. Nathan gladly informed her that he was sporting a 8' dick and she thought he was full of it not believing such a size could be possible.

I laughed and informed her that dicks could be even longer than that but it was just super rare. She then asked if it's so big wouldn't all the girls be scared of it? Seeing that the cervix isn't that deep.

Nathan shared with her that initially, a few girls were intimidated upon seeing his dick, but their fears quickly subsided when they discovered his gentle and skilled nature in the bedroom. Word began to spread about his prowess, leading to increased attention. Curiously, Deanna inquired about the potential discomfort the girls might experience during penetration and whether they could handle such a sizable organ. Nathan assured her that by taking it slowly and allowing them ample time to adjust, most of them not only managed but also craved more.

Deanna just let out a laugh saying we were just messing with her which Nathan took offense too. Seeing this as an opportunity, Nathan posed a challenge and asked Deanna if she would like him to demonstrate his abilities. Deanna gazed at me, bewildered and unsure of how to respond. I reminded her that she willingly engaged in the conversation and now couldn't retract her participation. In a split second Nathan dropped his pants and underwear and stood on full display was his fully erect 8' cock. Deanna looked at it in disbelief with her jaws wide open.

Nathan walked up towards her fully naked and stood with his cock lining up straight in front of her face. Deanna looked at me with lust in her eyes but also confusion on how she should proceed. I responded by shrugging at her. She was the one who initiated this whole situation after all.

Deanna reached out with both hands and grasped his cock and slowly began rubbing her hands up and down. The whole time the tip was just out of reach from her lips. She slowly began licking the head of Nathan's cock out of instinct with her eyes closed. After a few minutes Deanna looked up and stared into Nathan's eyes.

"Okay I believe you now, this is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I can't believe it's real," Deanna spoke.

"See babe, I wouldn't lie to you," Nathan replied with a big grin on his face. "Why don't you try and see how much of it you can fit in your mouth?"

Deanna looked at me for approval again which I responded with a nod.

"This is a once in a lifetime experience, you owe it to yourself to see if you have what it takes to deepthroat that cock," I told her.

With that Deanna grabbed a hold of Nathan's cock again and slowly placed it in her mouth. She started off by licking the head a few times before trying to engulf the shaft inside of her mouth. Nathan's head fell backwards as he let out a gasp as Deanna got the whole cock down her throat. Deanna began working up and down his cock now being able to easily shove the whole thing in her mouth. She would alternate between sucking on his balls and deepthroating his mighty cock.

Nathan grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting his hips forward causing his dick to hit the back of Deanna's throat in fast succession.

"You love having a big cock down your throat don't you?" Nathan asked.

"Mmmm hmmmm," Deanna tried to respond while being facefucked by Nathan's massive cock.

"Just a little more and you'll taste how big cock cum tastes like babe," Nathan announced.

Deanna responded by grabbing Nathan's cock with her hands which brought a stop to him facefucking her and she furiously started sucking on his cock while working her hands up and down his shaft. This caused Nathan to start grunting which was exciting Deanna. She desperately wanted to taste his cum.

"Just a little bit more and I'm gonna shoot this load down your throat baby don't you stop," Nathan told her.

Deanna responded by working her hands up and down his shaft even faster while sucking on the head of his cock anticipating his cumshot.

"Here it comes, taste this cum you beautiful cocksucker!!" Nathan announced. With that ropes and ropes of cum hit the back of Deanna's throat. She removed her mouth from his cock but slowly subconsciously continued to stroke the shaft while swallowing his cum.

"That was amazing, you sure know how to suck a cock you really wanted that load huh?" Nathan told Deanna.

"That was the largest load of cum that I've ever swallowed. I can see why all the girls are hooked on this cock. That was so fun and hot making you cum in my little mouth," Deanna answered.

With that, Nathan picked Deanna up and carried her into our bedroom and laid her down on our marital bed.

"It's time you get a reward for that wonderful blowjob," Nathan announced while pulling down Deanna's pants and thongs. He lifted his shirt up so he can suck on her B cup tits which caused Deanna to moan out.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. Don't stop please fuck me with that magnificent cock of yours," Deanna moaned out.

With that Nathan let go of her tits and moved down between her legs and started devouring her wet pussy.

Deanna started shaking, "oh my fucking god that feels so good don't stop I'm cummingggggggg."

Nathan kept licking on her pussy as she came all over his face.

"Please fuck me now, I need that big cock inside of me so bad!" Deanna shouted out.

"You ask you shall receive baby I'll go slow so you can get used to the size," Nathan announced while slowly shoving his massive cock inside of her pussy.

As soon as the head entered her, Deanna started shaking uncontrollably again and she began cumming all over again like never before. Nathan stayed still inside of her without moving as she climaxed on his cock.

After she came down from another orgasm Nathan slowly started swaying his hips into her.

"Ohh fuck you are huge I've never felt this feeling before," Deanna shouted.

"Oh yes yes yes yes oh yessss," Deanna continued to moan out.

Deanna wrapped her legs around Nathan's ass and pulled him into her closer.

"Fuck me harder I'm ready for it baby," Deanna demanded.

Nathan responded by slamming into her with all his force while Deanna cried out and her legs began dangling in the air, unable to hold the grip on his ass.

"Holy fuck this is so good. Fuck me harder I need you to fuck me harder fuckkkkk I'm cummmingggg againnn fuck me baby," Deanna shouted as Nathan continued to pound into her with all his force.

After she came down from yet another orgasm Nathan pulled out of her and laid down in the bed and in one motion she climbed ontop of him and lined his cock up with her pussy before slamming herself down onto his pole and riding him.

"You are the best fuck I've ever had had baby. Your cock is so fucking huge fuckkkkk," Deanna cried out while slamming down onto Nathan's cock.

After about 15 minutes of riding Nathan announced, "Fuck I'm ready to cum baby where do you want it?"

"I want your hot cum inside of me. I want to feel it please cum in me baby!" Deanna answered.

It made me hard knowing that she was going to feel his cum deep inside of her unprotected pussy.

"Here it cums baby keep riding that cock!!" Nathan announced.

"OH FUCK GIVE ME THAT CUM. SHOOT THAT LOAD INSIDE OF MY PUSSY. OH FUCK IM CUMMING TOOOOOO!!!" Deanna moaned as they both cummed at the same time.

They laid there in that spot with Nathan's cock still buried inside of her for five minutes while making out with each other.

"That was amazing baby,I never knew sex could be so good," Deanna told Nathan while looking at him in his eyes with a lovely smile.

"Glad I could be of assistance," Nathan answered with a smirk.

Deanna got up off the bed and came over to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you for letting me experience that baby. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," Deanna said while grasping my hard cock in my pants. Nathan took the hint and left the room as I made love with Deanna in our bed before falling asleep for the night.

The next morning I woke up and walked into the living room with Deanna on her knees swallowing Nathan's cock down her throat. Not trying to interrupt I watched and stroked myself to Nathan shooting his cum down her throat. Afterwards they finally noticed me and Nathan was the first to speak.

"Oh hey man, Deanna just wanted to try it one last time before I head out. I hope you don't mind." He told me.

"Of course not man I understand we probably won't be seeing you for who knows how long bro," I answered back.

Deanna walked up and gave me a kiss, "Thank you for being so understanding baby," she said as I tasted the cum still on her lips.

Right before Nathan left I gave him a shake and a bro hug and thanked him for everything and Deanna laid a big kiss on him.

"Thank you for the best night of my life, be sure to visit more," She told him with a smile on her face.

After that our life returned to normal and we had not seen Nathan in months but we kept in touch through texts and social media in which he and Deanna made sure to exchange a lot of dirty texts and pictures.