Deanna the Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
I landed the perfect girlfriend, or so I thought?
3.1k words
2.77
43.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently graduated college and moved into an apartment in the city. Being new to the city I didn't have many friends so I spent a lot of time hanging out at the local bar to try to meet people. That's when I met Deanna, a 25 year old goddess. She had a killer smile, with long wavy brunette hair with the perfect body. Her boobs were a modest B cup and very perky with the perfect size ass to match, not too small, not too big. She worked out a lot and her body was firm and you can see how good the gym did her. Several months later she was my girlfriend, I'm not sure how it happened because I'm not the most attractive guy, barely 5'9 inches tall and weighing roughly 130 lbs.

The first time I saw her naked I creamed right away, I couldn't believe my eyes and every day I thought I was dreaming that I landed such a knockout.

About a year into our relationship I still did not have many friends and spent most of my free time with Deanna. She was a popular girl on the other hand, she had plenty of friends and was always going to parties, most of the time I had to work and was never able to attend any of these parties with her.

Feeling like I've outgrown my previous apartment, I decided to get a bigger one so Deanna and I could have more space for ourselves. Deanna helped me pick out all the furniture for the new apartment but the problem was being so skinny I couldn't carry all the furniture into the apartment that we were looking at and Deanna clearly wouldn't have been much help herself, that's when she had the bright idea.

"Oh babe I know someone who can help us! Nathan! He's in good shape and I'm sure he'll be more than willing!" She exclaimed.

Sure enough the day the furniture was set to arrive Nathan was at the apartment ready to lend a helping hand. Nathan was about 6'0 and 190ish lbs of lean muscle, with very broad shoulders and bright hazel eyes that looked dreamy to any girl who saw him. It was easy to get lost staring into his eyes. That's how attractive he was, it didn't go past me the glances I caught Nathan and Deanna exchanging towards each other.

Some point into moving the furniture into the apartment Nathan had taken off his shirt and I saw just how ripped he was, with a nice chiseled six pack. Deanna clearly could tell as well as I noticed her looking him up and down with her mouth slightly open. Nathan noticed her staring and just gave her a wink as he continued to bring in a nightstand into the bedroom.

By the time all the furniture was in the apartment I was exhausted and rested on our new sofa while huffing and puffing for air. Nathan and Deanna were in the kitchen area getting a bottle of water and I noticed them whispering to each other.

That's when Nathan announced loudly that he needed to use the bathroom.

Which prompted Deanna to reply, "yeah of course! Let me show you where it is!"

I was a bit curious as to why she needed to show him where it is instead of just pointing out that it was down the small corridor and was the last door on the right but I left it alone.

Five minutes later Nathan returned alone and took a seat on the loveseat.

I questioned, "uhh where is Deanna?"

Nathan looked at me with a smirk.

"She's in the shower, she was complaining how sweaty and disgusting she felt and needed to shower," he calmly replied.

"While you were in the bathroom?" I once again questioned.

"Yup, she said she couldn't wait and just jumped right in," Nathan replied.

After about 10 minutes of making small talk with Nathan Deanna returned in the most skimpy clothes I have ever seen her in. She was wearing extremely short pants that barely covered her ass and a tight tank top that clearly exposed her nipple piercings. She plopped down on the seat right next to me, looking as cheerful as ever.

"Sooo babe I was thinking. I think we should have a housewarming party, it's only right. Plus it'll give you a chance to finally meet some of my friends since you're always too busy with work to come out with us," Deanna suggested.

"That would be fantastic! Nathan you should come, think of it as a thank you for all the help today," I caught myself saying.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Nathan casually replied with the biggest smirk I've ever seen in my life.

"I probably should get going. I need to take a shower myself," he stated before getting up.

Deanna and I walked him to the door and I shook his hand and thanked him for the help which he responded with by shaking my hand with the hardest grip I've ever felt. Deanna also thanked him and went in for a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek which he replied he reciprocated the hug and replied back "no thank you," with a smirk before leaving.

"What did he mean by that?" I curiously asked Deanna after Nathan left.

"Oh for showing him where the bathroom was, he really had to go. His stream seemed to go on forever and ever," she replied with a smile before heading towards the bedroom.

The day of the party had arrived and along with Nathan, Deanna's friend Rachel who looked almost identical to Deanna, her other friend Melanie who was blessed in every department with the biggest tits I've ever seen and a big ass to match with bright blonde hair. The final person at the party was Caleb, who like Nathan was pretty much ripped to shreds. He was about two inches shorter than Nathan and was a ladies man. Everyone at this party was attractive except for me, I felt completely out of place.

The drinks were flowing and I was slightly buzzed, not being a big drinker myself but tried to keep up with everyone else. Rachel suggested that we all play truth or dare.

Deanna quickly replied, "ooo good idea lets do it!"

Before I knew it, they were all gathered, with Caleb sitting in the middle of the sofa flanked by Rachel and Melanie on both his sides and Deanna and Nathan were already sitting in the loveseat leaving no room for me.

Deanna looked over at me and shouted, "babe just bring a chair from the dining room table."

I did as I was told, walking towards the dining room table I noticed my vision was getting a bit blurry and had trouble walking in a straight line but eventually was able to retrieve the chair and join the group. I noticed how close Nathan and Deanna were to each other with his right arm resting over the back of her shoulders and her left hand resting on his lap.

"Okay who's first?" Rachel called out.

"ME ME ME!" Melanie energetically called out right away.

Melanie had chosen to dare and was dared to remove her shirt. She smiled and happily complied, showing off the red bra and the hugest rack of tits I have ever seen in my eyes. Holy fuck they're not wasting any time I thought to myself.

Caleb caught me staring and simply stated, "You're about to see just how wild these girls are buddy."

Next to go was Nathan who also chose dare and he was dared by Deanna to give her a shoulder massage claiming her shoulders were still a bit sore from moving. Nathan happily complied and began giving her the massage.

"I can't get a good angle this way," Nathan stated.

Already being uncomfortable by the whole situation, I was a bit relieved that the massage wasn't going to happen.

But Deanna quickly stated, "Well a dare is a dare. You're giving me a massage, just sit back."

Deanna then sat on Nathan's legs giving him a better view to massage her shoulders.

"Much better," Nathan smirked.

After a few rounds of just dares we were half naked, Melanie was stripped down to just her panties and bra while the rest of us had just lost our tops. I couldn't keep my eyes off all the girls and was getting an erection. The whole time Deanna was still on top of Nathan's lap getting her massage.

"Hey babe, truth or dare?" Deanna asked me.

"Dare!" I quickly shouted.

"I dare you to get us all another round of drinks," she said smiling at me.

I was disappointed, but I wasn't able to complain and got up and made my way to the kitchen. While walking away I heard everyone laughing, not sure if it was a joke or at me but I continued.

While making the drinks I looked over and noticed Deanna moving up and down slightly on Nathan's lap. Was she grinding on his dick? Feeling a bit of jealousy at what I was seeing I also noticed something weird. I felt myself getting turned on at the site of it. I quickly made the drinks and made my way back to the group. Sensing my arrival Deanna stopped moving up and down.

"Just in time for your turn," Rachel said, looking at me with a warm smile.

Before I had a chance to respond with truth or dare she spoke out, "I dare you to take off your pants!"

I was startled. "No... I don't think that's a good idea. Come on we're going too far," I tried to plead.

"Nonsense honey it's just a game take it off!" Deanna encouraged.

Deciding I wasn't going to win this argument I decided to just do it. Fuck it, it's just a game who cares! Everyones practically naked already as it is. I pulled my pants down and everyone burst out laughing. Looking down I noticed I had a wet spot on my boxers.

"Oh my god did you cream yourself?!" Rachel laughed.

"Damn Deanna, you gotta deal with that little thing?" Caleb taunted.

"It's cute and small," Deanna simply replied with a big smile on her face.

"Okay, whatever. Can we just move onto the next round?" I shyly asked.

Melanie just laughed and said,"haha sure, Deanna truth or dare?"

"Dare girl you know me," she quickly responded.

"Since you're already sitting on Nathan's lap, I dare you to give him a lapdance!" Melanie commanded.

Deanna shot Melanie a devilish look before starting to sway her hips in Nathan's lap.

"Should you..."

"Oh relax, it's just a game," Rachel quickly cut me off before I was able to finish my sentence.

I just took a big gulp of my drink and watched the show like everyone else, my small erection clearly visible.

Deanna stood up a little and began twerking her ass in Nathan's face before plopping back down onto his lap and bouncing up and down into his groin, letting out a slightest whimper in her voice.

After a few more minutes the lapdance was over.

Melanie stated, "Damn that was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen. You guys look good together."

Deanna just smiled back, "next."

The game went on for several more rounds. At some point they just began to skip over me all together and I was just a bystander. There was more lapdancing involved, Caleb was dared to make out with Rachel, Melanie was dared to run out to the neighbors with just her bra and panty on and ask for salt. Practically everyone was dared to do body shots off of someone.

I was getting pretty drunk and dozing off on the chair before suggesting we should probably call it a night.

"Awee come on we're all still having fun," Rachel replied right away.

"Yeah I'm having fun and got a lot of energy left, I can go all night," Nathan followed up.

I wonder what he meant by that.

"It's okay babe you get some sleep I'll stay with them until everyone is ready to leave then I'll join you in bed," Deanna told me.

I now noticed her pants were off and she was just in her thongs... sitting in Nathan's lap still who was just in his boxers as well. When did this happen?

I was too drunk to even protest and I did not want to cause a scene and appear like the jealous boyfriend. I trusted Deanna and knew she would not do anything behind my back or cheat on me. I got up from my chair and slowly made my way into the bedroom, stumbling and staggering the whole way there. I don't remember the last time I felt so drunk I could barely keep myself standing up. Almost instantly as I fell into my bed I was out cold.

I woke up in the middle of the night completely confused. I don't remember how I got into bed or what really happened. I looked over to my side and noticed Deanna wasn't in bed yet. I checked the clock and saw it said 2:00 A.M. I didn't hear anyone talking loudly so surely the party wasn't still going on. So where was Deanna?

I climbed out of bed and immediately made my way to the bathroom because I felt like I was about to throw up. Upon finally catching my breath and washing my face and mouth I swore I heard a faint moan coming from the living room. Could it be? No way I thought to myself.

I slowly crept out of the bathroom, keeping the lights off. I made my way to the living. The closer I got, the more visible the moans became. My head began spinning, I wasn't prepared for what I might see around the corner. Hiding behind the wall I peaked my head into the living room.

Deanna was completely naked now, she was standing up bent over with her hands holding onto the loveseat and Nathan was standing behind her also naked with his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. He was slamming into her so hard that her tits were giggling at the impact of every thrust and the loveseat was inching up every time.

"Oh yes, oh yes. Just like that!" Deanna quietly moaned. "Don't you fucking stop!"

Nathan responded by slapping her ass and ramming into her with more force.

"Holy fuck you're so big! Don't you dare stop! You're so big! I want it all in me!" Deanna pouted.

Nathan slapped her ass several times, "You're such a little slut!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm your little slut! Fuck me like the slut I am! Oh yes baby! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Deanna moaned out while bucking her hips back and forward to meet Nathan's thrust.

After the vicious assault for a few more minutes Deanna's moans started to get louder, "Yes! Right there! Don't fucking stop! I'm cumming on this big dick again! Oh fuck! Fuck me just like that baby!"

Nathan reached over and put his hand around her mouth in an attempt to quiet down her moaning. But little does he know I was already awake and witnessing everything that was going on. I should go out there and put a stop to this but I was frozen in place. I looked down and I noticed I had my dick in my hand watching them. They looked good and I couldn't help myself.

After coming down from the massive orgasm she just had, Nate removed his hand from her mouth and instead gripped onto her hair, yanking it backwards so her face was tilted in the air. I continued to watch as Nathan pistoning into Deanna like some sort of sex machine. It wasn't long before her moans were back.

"Oh fuck, just like that. Right there, right there. Fuck my cheating pussy. Ruin it for my wimp boyfriend!" Deanna commanded.

Hearing Deanna talk like this hurt me but it also had me furiously stroking away like my life depended on it. Within two minutes I had made a mess all over the floor and panicked that they might have heard me orgasming but they were lost in their own world.

"Does your boyfriend ever fuck you like this?" Nathan asked her while ramming his cock deep inside of her in rapid succession.

"Nooo never! He's lucky to last two minutes. Fucking wimp is lucky I stay with him. It's a good thing I got your big cock to satisfy me," Deanna answered.

Nathan slapped her ass before stating, "What a fucking loser. I thought for sure he would have caught on when you gave me a blowjob in the bathroom after moving all the furniture. Or when you were grinding this pretty ass all over my cock all night!"

"Ugh he's so fucking clueless! Keep fucking me like my wimp boyfriend wishes he can!" Deanna pleaded.

Nathan kept up the insane pace for several more minutes before starting to grunt, "oh fuck... oh yeah baby I'm about to cum!"

"Don't you fucking dare stop! Keep fucking me! Don't you dare pull out! Shoot that fucking cum inside of me! I want to feel that fucking cum deep inside of me!" Deanna quickly responded.

"Here it comes!" Nathan growled, making one final assault into Deanna's pussy.

"OH yes! I feel it! Oh my fucking god it feels so good! You're cuming inside of my pussy! Give me all of it! Milk all that cum out of that cuck and bury it inside of me!" Deanna screamed out, clearly not concerned about waking me up at this point.

They both were trying to catch their breaths, Nathan still buried inside of Deanna.

"Fuck baby that was so fucking good, I haven't been fucked like that in a while," Deanna announced.

Figuring they were going to wrap up soon I decided best not to confront them and slowly crept back into bed. Seeing that they just finished I figured Nathan would be leaving soon and Deanna will be joining me in bed or so I thought.

Within a few minutes I began hearing moans coming from the living room again. How could he be hard and ready to go again so fast? After cumming I'm done for the night and here this man was fucking my beautiful girlfriend five minutes after shooting his cum inside of her.

Nathan and Deanna continued fucking in all sorts of positions in the living room for several hours. By the time Nathan had left it was 6 A.M. and Deanna finally joined me in bed after taking a quick shower, probably to try to hide the smell of sex from me. I pretended I was still asleep when she entered and she dozed off within minutes.

To be continued...