All Comments on 'Deanna the Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 01'

by Whogoesthere101

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

trash. wrong section

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More full shit than a diaper wearing baby with diarrhea.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Is this a cuck tale,untagged, looks like it too me. 1/5 on suspicion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

do not continue this cuck crap! please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope she found her baggage on the front yard the next afternoon when she awoke!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Kick her to the curb!

4

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Shitty story about a clueless wimp cuck and his cheating slut. Come on, how dumb can a person be not to "see" what was going on. Make it somewhat believable. There is nothing likable about these characters. This storyline is similar to a story from 2 or 3 years ago. So, now, let's see if the author gives him some dignity and a set of balls enough for some revenge on Nathan and the bitch, Deanna.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Sorry but no one would accept this. Tell them all to leave including the bitch. Have the police on speed dial if they get belligerent. No girlfriend is worth being treated with such contempt. Please don't make part 2 a cuck fest. Give him a backbone.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Why would either of them date each other?

She despises him and he’s just been emasculated. She’s not worth being treated like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A clueless dumb fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still can't figure out, what the hell is wrong with you, guys with cuckold fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And... Here you are, starting with a CUCK SHIT out of all other things you could have done?

Another mentally ill want to be writer joins the swamp!

PS: Good luck, and I am not pretending... With that SHIT you need it, in buckets!

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Do NOT be another Author who is into Cuck stories and characters. Let the main character have balls and destroy the lives of Nathan and his hopefully soon to be EX-GF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old story, wimp won't do anything when he should take a baseball bat to Nathan and kick his skank slut girlfriend naked out of his apartment. Just pathetic.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

I truly hope your ending is not in the current vein of wimpy cucky cum licking excuses for men. Trust me, this site has too many already reflecting the path the current generation of "males" are going down.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

Just awful. The plot is as puerile as the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long story short. Deanna was kicked out of the house the next morning. Three years later I was told she had contracted aids by her family. I celebrated by making love too my new beautiful wife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Lock the bedroom door and dump the slut. He needs to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jepp beautiful women are often selfish and ugly on the inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much of a story so far. Two stars.

So he needs a much better girl friend. He didn't know before. Well, now he knows.

Just dump her. Get the locks changed. Go get checked for STDs. Don't get mad, don't get even, and don't look back.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of time, please do not continue -5 stars

Onihime11Onihime11over 1 year ago

I hope this is not going where I think it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next writer to completely ignore. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A total waste of effing time. But what else is new, another one story trolling shit writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please let this story die a slow painful death. if this is the only story you could make up, please give up writing. This cuck shit is getting old. Hope this story is not a reflection of the authors personal life. So so sad if it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would like to see him get revenge on girlfriend and her friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For sure the cheating bitch wouldn't be living we me. My high-school sweetheart Shelly and I were planning on getting married. After graduation I got a good job with a friend's uncle. I rented a small house closer to my job. It wasn't very far from from my hometown and it saved a lot of driving time for me. We were together several times a week. I was to meet with her and some friends of ours for a little party at her apartment. When I got there they were playing truth or dare. She came to me hugged and kissed me asking how was my day? I said it was good how was yours? It was also good can I get you anything? Maybe a coke. She grabbed me a coke and we joined the game. The rest of the game was mostly truth questions. It was pretty calm but we had a lot of laughs. The party was breaking up and I was cleaning up. I overheard Darlene one of her friends ask if she was going through with the dare? She said it would be sexy and that I would probably love it. Shelly said that she had to think about it saying I think that Steve would really like it. I decided to keep quiet about it not knowing what it was and didn't want to take a chance of missing up the surprise for her. I sure wish that I had questioned her or at least hinted about knowing something. I spent the night and really enjoyed sleeping with her. No we did not have hot wild sex. We just cuddled and we both really loved it. We were both virgins when we started dating. The big surprise came. Yes was at her place and we had a good evening. When we were in bed and was starting to play around. When I started rubbing her between her legs she jerked. I jerked my hand away. Saying I'm sorry did I pull your hair on something? No she said I'm a little tender down there. I'm sorry is something wrong? No I'm just tender. Maybe I should kiss that little thing and make it feel better. That would be nice please make me feel better. The room was pretty dark. I crawled between her legs and started licking and I noticed that when I went higher she jerked again. I asked what's wrong Shelly? I turned on the bedside lamp and when I seen she was partly shaved and had a heart tattoo I just about shit. I sat on the edge of the bed and knew another man had seen what I thought no one would see except doctors nurses ect. would see. The tattoo place in our area didn't have a very good reputation. I said that I needed to leave. She was crying saying she was sorry she thought I would have liked it.I said you know the reputation they have and I'm really upset that you done that on your own with your intimate part of your body. What else did he get to see? I left.I actually broke up with her. She showed up any asked if we could talk . Sure talk. She talked about missing me how much she loved me wanting to get back together. I really missed her. But I was confused. It took me a while to accept that I couldn't change the past and do my best to forgive her and move on.I was kind of afraid that I would lose her if I didn't start dating her again. We now have 3 children and are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this in the LW category? Girlfriend does not equal wife.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Following the Literotica You-Know-What checklist right down the numbers.... 2/5.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

He has no purpose in her life, not likely they’d be together at all. Don’t continue is my 2 cents

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Its nakedcraving all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be continued? Why in hell will that happen? Stop while you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

his girl friend not only cheated on the little wimp , she pretty muck talk shit about him and done nothing. why is she even with him , move on wimp or you will be eating nathan's cream pies .wimp

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

get rid of the bitch

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Lame. The wimp should come out of the closet. He was so turned on by the gym rats that he is obviously gay. If he is only bi and wants to be with fit women, he needs to get a personal trainer and fix his skinny self. Anyone can get ripped, you just have to put in the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be continued… why?

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Anonymousabout 1 hour ago

To be continued… why?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I hate stories like this. We can guess where it goes. He discovers...gee.. I'm turned on by the betrayal and humiliation . Why is she so cruel? She stays because he's her cash cow and she's a cruel, evil bitch that gets off on treating someone like shit. How long before he knowingly is eating the other dudes creampies out of her. Sure honey, let me wait on you and your friends while you all mock me and my little weenie and eventually leave me for your fuck buddy. I'm a lover and I deserve it.

There. I wrote your next 4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*. Well done! You know you've written a good one when you flush out all the cuck hating literotica commentators! Hehe

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

don't like the ugliness and humiliation aspect of the story. Cuckolding doesn't have to be like that

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Wimp morons don’t make a story very compelling. There is no one to care about or identify with. When the main character crept away from his cheating girlfriend, and then pretended to keep sleeping when the girlfriend finally came to bed, all hope for that character was gone.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

New author... same old crap.

KhadijaKhadijaabout 1 year ago

The biggest cucks of all are those who read stories they know they will hate and then post suggestions to stop posting.

Why dont YOU stop reading?

Great story. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

RobertJNortonRobertJNorton11 months ago

So--- Finish it ,,,,,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous