Deanna's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In public, we were to function as Cranston's personal assistants and lovers. To perform that function to his satisfaction, Irene and I had to remain "female," no different than a true fembot. But Cranston believed that it was simply not right or proper that our "male" sides were not allowed to develop alongside our "female" sides. Of course, I strongly believe now that he didn't come to realize that if he didn't want to deal with our "male" sides at all, all he had to do was command us to remain constantly in a "female" mode. Then again, as I mentioned above, it wasn't Cranston's way to waste potential good resources just because he didn't have use for them at that particular moment. To leave our "male" sides undeveloped while we were expanding our "female" sides was not to be permitted in his eyes. Being used to commanding humans so much, Cranston was all to willing to extend that expertise to robots. He was an exceptionally rare owner for any 'bot to have. As rare as, I suspect, the circumstance of Irene and I having each other to play -- or experiment -- with.

With that situation, Irene and I matured as we both sought out new ways to fulfil Cranston's command. Still, despite the advantages that fateful command, plus the extra programming modules, gave Irene and I, our progression into self-awareness was still too slow to satisfy a man like Cranston Aldred. Given the advantages his wealth gave him, it didn't take him long to seek out some personalized professional help for us. That came in the form of Professor Rhys Galliard, his wife Joelle and their "daughter," Cecilia.

Cecilia is also a bi-'bot; in fact, she was one of the first bi-'bots ever constructed. She had been purchased by Rhys and Joelle to act as the centrepiece of a personal experiment concerning robot self-awareness. By the time Irene and I met her, Cecilia had already advanced the state of her programming to the point where she could easily blend into any social situation without risking discovery by most normal humans. Seeing how well Rhys and Joelle had evolved Cecilia's programming, Cranston demanded they do the same thing with Irene and I.

Within a year or so of meeting the Galliards, Irene and I had evolved ourselves into becoming -- depending on our specific emotional mode of operation at the time -- true sisters who also could perform as a "heterosexual" couple, not to mention willing to dab into the common forms of homosexual relationships. Thanks to Rhys' and Joelle's top-rate programming skills, not to mention Cecilia's consistent and constant physical and emotional support, Irene and I came to discover a vast number of ways by which we could expand our understanding of ourselves and each other. With Cranston's command forcing us along, we explored each and every one many times over, developing a personal sense of trust and intimacy I suspect few, humans or robots, could every truly comprehend. Something that was unique. Truly ours and ours alone.

I suspect that Irene and I are probably the only robots of our type who evolved self-will virtually at the same time.

Some would ask this: did Cranston's command lead to some sort of malfunction within Irene or myself? I don't believe so. Neither does Irene. The Galliards didn't believe it to be thus, either. Our relationship has not hurt us or inhibited us in the years since it began. Besides, Cranston did command us to turn to each other as we sought to fulfil the other elements of his command. And yes, it did not take either os us long to develop new ways to explore our growing self-awareness. And from that, our self-will was allowed to blossom. I can happily state that Cranston was satisfied when we developed that aspect of our personalities.

Self-will was something Cranston considered too important to waste. He often said afterwards that he got better service from the two of us than any other 'bot and owner he knew. And he knew a lot of people.

He was an amazing man. We both came to love him very much.

* * *

I gasped as I felt myself shoot my load down Irene's throat. She swallowed it without hesitation, as I have done countless times when our situations have been reversed. Mentally taking a deep breath, I allowed my systems to return to normal function, then reached down to draw Irene back to her feet. She gave me a curious look before shuddering as my fingers gently pinched her clit. That triggered the change inside Irene from "female" to "male" format; if she did that to me when I was "female," the same thing would happen. To ensure that we didn't accidentally disobey the "maintain proper decorum" command, only Irene or I -- not to mention our owner -- could trigger this function with each other. If anyone else touched or squeezed us there, nothing would happen unless we wanted it to happen. That certainly spared us trouble whenever we allowed people to slip coin tips into our vagina, or otherwise finger us as we enjoy letting humans do.

Her own penis grew out. Before I could react, Irene grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me down onto the bed, her legs shifting mine apart so she could slip herself -- in that respect, she is much larger than me -- inside me. I remained still, turning my mind's pleasure buffer to maximum intensity, shielding the remainder of my personality matrix from Irene's advance. Normally, I would love to submit myself to my sister, my lover. But now, I knew, there was something more important to speak about.

Finally taking note of my insensitivity to her seduction, Irene breathed out. Pulling herself out of me, she let her hands fall to her hips as she gave me a curious look. "What's the problem, sis? Aren't you enjoying it?"

"You know I'll always enjoy it," I chuckled. As she relaxed beside me, I closed my eyes. "I think I might've found a potential owner."

"Who?"

"Deanna Hordye."

Irene blinked, then crossed her arms, which had the effect of pushing up her breasts even more. Staring at my sister -- a beautiful female body now also possessing a thick, wonderful man's cock rigidly at attention -- I tried not to allow my female half to take over and take her any which way I could. "What makes you sure she's the one?" Irene then asked before her eyes went wide. "You chose her because she's an intersexual, right? Someone who never had it surgically corrected." I nodded, then she asked, "Do you think she'll take us in?"

"I think both Russ and Tom talked to her about it earlier tonight," I replied, reaching over to gently stroke her love stick.

A coy smile crossed her face as she replicated my action. "So how do we approach her?"

"Cautiously," I sighed as we leaned closer for a kiss. "Very cautiously. We always have to be very carful..."

** ** **

I woke up early the next morning feeling very refreshed despite the fact that I only got a few hours' sleep. It had been a long time since I had been so close to so many beautiful females, though if I'd dreamed of any of them, I woke without remembering.

Then again, maybe I did.

The first thing I noticed on waking was my raging hard-on. That's something any male will understand, though for me it had been a while.

After a shower and breakfast, I got my gear, then headed out of my apartment located a couple blocks from the Morning Mist Training Hall, Master Lily's tojang. Arriving there soon enough, I grinned on seeing the master already performing her morning exercises. Thanks to her years of dedication in the Art, Lily Choi's body was that of someone a couple decades younger then her actual sixty-two. There were times I felt that if she wasn't my teacher in the Art, I'd want to date her. Without hesitation, I headed into the instructor's change room to slip off my street clothes and put on my tobok, the uniform practitioners of t'ae kwon-do wore.

Stepping up to the doorway, I performed the ritual kyoung'ye bow in respect to the hall, then stepped inside. "Good morning, Master."

Lily stopped performing her exercise, then smiled as I gave her another bow as a sign of respect from student to teacher. "Good morning, Deanna," she bowed in return. "You look well. Didn't you go out on the town last night?"

We knelt before each other in relaxed meditation. "I only visited my friend's club across the bridge."

Her eyebrow arched. "Club...?" she then nodded. "Oh, you mean Russell's Retreat. That's right; one of your old high school classmates is Russell Willis, isn't he? So how is your friend, anyway?"

"He's well. His business is very successful. I also met Tom Fenris last night. He's also well; currently, he works for Mama's old lawyer."

A knowing smile crossed Lily's face. "So returning home wasn't the 'march into Dante's Inferno' you made it out to be a year ago?"

I considered that, then sighed. "I admit that I did overreact in certain ways when it came to electing to return to Welland, Master. Then again, as she hurt me, I hurt her in return. I've no idea what's happened to her in the fourteen years since we last saw each other."

"Do you wish to seek her out?"

"I..."

Did I want to see Marlenn Ioanis again? After her hateful, homophobic words shattered my heart, drove me to attempt suicide -- and in the end, forever denied me the fact that I could never be a mother, feel a child grow in my very own body despite the fact that I could still easily father a child like any man? After Mama used her reputation in the community to shame my classmates, people like Russ, Jim, Tom and so many others, into literally turning their backs on Marlenn, the most popular student then attending Welland Centennial Secondary School? How my saving the butt of Marlenn's boyfriend Andrew Keir months later shattered their relationship because Drew realized I wasn't a "genetic freak" like Marlenn had loudly and openly proclaimed me as in the week before I took one of Mama's kitchen knives to my gut? Did I want to reopen those wounds, still healing for me, fourteen years later? What were her feelings for me? Did she have any? Had she shoved aside any thoughts towards the "freak" who had a crush on her for years, then pressed on with her life? Was I a stranger to her in the end?

"I don't know, Master," I finally breathed out. "At times, the anger I feel for what she did to me surges up like a volcano. When that happens, any piece of wood, cinder block or brick that's close by is in mortal danger." As Lily laughed -- I was seen by friends back in Korea as being somewhat of a fanatic when it came to power breaking -- I then felt a smile tug my lips. "Then after feeling some anger at myself for doing something stupid like that in the first place, I remember all of Lenn's good qualities. Her beauty; I still look on her as one of the most desirable women I've ever known. Her sense of humour. Her friendliness. Her sense of charity. Her willingness to stand up to peer pressure and all that. I..." I stopped, feeling tears in my eyes. "Can there be reconciliation, Master?"

"You should consider it," Lily advised me. "At least approach her, learn what she thinks of you now that over a decade has passed. If the results of such a meeting don't satisfy you, walk away and strive to construct your life as you choose. Also remember, Marlenn herself might still be hurting from what your actions did to her. If she requires it, you do have a responsibility to help her heal."

"I know," I whispered.

"That scares you, doesn't it?"

"It does."

Satisfaction then crossed Lily's face. "That is the type of sacrifice one must make when one seeks to share one's life with another. Are you ready to make that sacrifice, Deanna? That is ultimately for you to answer."

"To share my life..."

Lily stopped, staring quizzically at me as Reika's image flashed before my mind's eye. "Deanna, are you alright?"

I started, then blushed. "I'm sorry," I scratched the back of my head. "I just remembered that last night, I met a freed fembot that Russ later told me was on the hunt for a new owner of record for herself and her sister."

"Oh?!" my teacher perked, then a smile crossed her face. "Is she beautiful?" her eyebrow arched knowingly.

I assumed a haughty air. "Master Lily, in all my travels, I've YET to meet a fembot that could be called 'ugly!'"

We laughed...

* * *

Weekend classes proceeded pretty much as they had when I helped teach back in Korea. Master Lily, while still maintaining a stern guiding hand when it came to teaching the fresh-faced white belts, especially the children, allowed the other assistant instructors and I free reign when it came to helping them get through the lessons. I had come to notice right away that many of the people there were glad to have a fellow Westerner showing them the ropes. Master Lily's two other assistants were native-born Koreans, both also distant relations to her whom I'd come to know thanks to their relatives back in the old country. I personally didn't fault them for anything; they were considerate to the students. But I could tell right away that their Confucian-based ethical system was imposing an emotional and social wall between them and their charges. In my eyes, that was wrong; you can't ask a student of the Art to fully give herself to the Art unless you gladly show your own love and devotion to the Art. To not do so, in my eyes, was to point a dagger at the future of the tojang...

* * *

I didn't get back to Russell's Retreat until the following Tuesday; Wednesdays would be the quiet days as far as work in the tojang was concerned, so I could sleep in late. Arriving around nine-thirty, I was quick to spot Reika waiting at the bar. Russ was once again helping the bartender with preparing drinks. That was very good. The bar was very busy and Russ was making the rent. A glance to the stage revealed Reghan strutting her stuff to a Foreigner classic, Waiting For A Girl Like You. Tom was nowhere in sight.

Walking over to the bar, I called out, "Hey, Russ, the usual!"

Hearing my voice, a smile that glittered like the Milky Way crossed Reika's face. As I sat down beside her, she turned to gaze on me. "You missed my first two shows," she wagged a finger at me in mock-reproof. "You'll need to make them up to me, Ms. Hordye!"

"Hey, hey, I'll make it up to you, okay!" I waved my hands in a show of peace. Damn, how far had her self-development come? "I just can't walk out of the tojang on a lark, you know! If the Master fired me, how would I pay for your dances, much less your tips?!"

Reika stopped, her eyes going wide for a second, then she turned away, her cheeks reddening. "That's true," her voice became surprisingly sheepish, then she chanced a coy stare at me. "I would dance free for you."

"Well, if you insist..." I sputtered, then spared Russ a quick look. The smirk on his face told me he wouldn't mind that a bit.

Seeing my reaction, Reika laughed, then gave my hand a squeeze. "I still wish you could've come earlier, Deanna," she admitted, then glanced away, her cheeks starting to flame. "It means a lot to me when I know you're in the audience."

Sensing the truth in her words, I relaxed. "I'll try to come earlier next time, but I make no guarantees," I held up a finger, then nodded thanks as Russ gave me a glass of Sprite. Taking a sip, I then rose. "Let's go," I nodded towards one of the private booths.

Reika fell in beside me, roping her arm around mine possessively as we made our way around the tables closest to the stage. Before walking into the empty booth, I heard a crashing noise from off to my left. Turning, I watched as a bouncer stormed into a nearby booth. Shouting echoed from there as he came out a couple seconds later, dragging with him a clearly-drunk patron. Watching this from beside an overturned dance table was a nude Callista, another of the dancers I'd met on Saturday. The hapless patron -- seeing how easily he was being dealt with, I realized the bouncer had to be an M-'bot -- was soon ejected out the back door into the parking lot.

Shaking my head, I glanced at Reika. "First one of the night?" I asked.

"Unfortunately," she beckoned me in, closing the door behind me. "Most of the people who come here are pretty alright even when they've had a few too many. Compared to other clubs I've performed at, the patrons here, for the most part, are quite civilized -- for humans."

"What do you think he did?" I asked, wondering what someone could do wrong here, considering all I've done here with Reika and the others.

"Maybe he tried to force a command on her," Reika said carefully. "Force her to give up what money she had on her. That's happened before. Or he might have attacked her. Because of the First Law, she can't protect herself, so she had to call for help."

"What an idiot!" I spat out. "Looser rules shouldn't put too much pressure on folks who come here," I sat down as she mounted the small stage before me. "With the allowances, people don't feel the urge to try to push matters. Most people, that is!" I held up a finger.

"Yes, most people," she chuckled.

The dance, done to Barbra Streisand's Evergreen, was up to -- as it seemed to me -- Reika's impeccable standards. Like when she danced for me on Saturday -- not to mention the private dances I had Reghan and the others give me that night -- I was allowed to touch and feel her wherever my questing fingers wanted to roam, especially over her rock-hard nipples and between the lips of her damp womanhood. Yes I like enjoying close contact with both women and men. Living my public life as a woman doesn't change what I truly am. Along the way, we shared a half-dozen kisses, not counting the kiss I got after paying for the dance, plus the kiss that came with her tip. I was quick to sense that Reika seemed more at ease about kissing me this time than she did on Saturday.

After the dance ended, Reika moved to slip on her panties and bra, keeping her usual biker pants and halter top off to one side as she relaxed with me, clearly intending to keep me company for a while. "Are you sure you can do this?" I asked.

"You forget, Deanna, I'm freed. I'm able to set my own terms as long as I meet my commitments to be there when I come up in rotation again," she assured me, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Besides, Russ has twenty girls working directly for him now. They're his main breadwinners. And I know they love to work for him here at the Retreat. I can't really interfere in that, can I?"

I nodded. "Not really," I gave her a smirk, then we both laughed before sharing another quick kiss. "So tell me about yourself," I prodded before sipping my Sprite. "Who made Reika Aldred the beautiful person she is?"

As she told me her life story, I was quick to note one particular element that seemed to have set Reika on the road to self-awareness: the command Cranston Aldred gave her and Irene to go ahead and do whatever was necessary to fully develop their personalities. "So if someone became your new owner, would you want that person to override that command?" I asked her at the end, doing my best to indicate that I would respect whatever choice she made when it came time for her to make the choice, regardless if it concerned me or someone else.

Reika paused as she considered the question, then shook her head. "No. Irene and I really enjoy being what we are, discovering new ways of bettering ourselves and our overall performance in whatever we choose to do. Neither of us would want it stopped." A pause as she seemed to consider what else to say, then she blinked. "I have to get ready for my next dance," she then announced.