Deanna's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue or reinitialize?"

"Continue."

"Please activate this unit's sister unit to complete joint transfer of ownership."

With that, I pressed Reika's "A" button, then repeated what I had just done with Irene. Once she had caught up with her sister program-wise, both then asked in lock-step, "Confirm choices."

"All choices confirmed," I nodded.

Silence fell for a moment as their minds quickly clicked back into gear, then brilliant smiles crossed their faces as they turned to each other. One very passionate kiss later, both then turned to face Master Lily. Giving her a kneeling kyoung'ye as I'd taught them, they then asked -- to my surprise, in perfect Korean! -- "Kyoulhon'eul hourak'anda?" before looking once more at Lily. May we have your blessing?

"Kamsadeurimnida," Lily nodded in return, smiling. I appreciate your asking.

With that, both turned to face me again. I nodded my own thanks to Lily, then touched the girls' "C" buttons with my thumbs. "Keep these with you at all times," I ordered them before pulling my fingers away from the studs. That having been done, I quickly slung the pendants around their necks before being bowled over by an embrace from a pair of very happy young women...

* * *

We spent the rest of the week enjoying a semi-honeymoon. My teaching duties at the tojang were limited to evening classes while Reika and Irene temporarily cut back on their shows at the Retreat and the Mansion, with the full blessings of both Russ Willis and Dale Perry. As an extra show of thanks for my giving my lovers a renewed sense of security, I was awarded "comped" -- complimentary -- drinks at either establishment whenever Reika and Irene were performing there. That was soon extended to every showclub in the peninsula as soon as the news got around. Of course, since I always stuck to soft drinks, the potential loss of revenue wouldn't hurt anyone too much.

Our days were spent getting a new apartment, since my current one was way too small for three people, even if we did share a bedroom. By Tuesday, Reika -- with the help of Cora Crispin, who stayed in town to ensure her former charges were fully settled in -- obtained the lease to one of the apartments in the very building Mama spent her last years in. That was located on Denistoun Street west of the old Canal, no more than five minutes' walk from the Retreat. Even better, we got an apartment with a view of the canal, which sure beat out looking at some low rent housing across the street. Once I had my stuff moved over on Wednesday, we went furniture shopping at the local Ikea store.

First item we needed: a queen-sized bed.

After all, you just never know...

** ** **

The Friday after Deanna officially became our owner of record, Irene and I went back to Marlenn Ioanis' shop on South Pelham Road to pick up what belongings we had left there and to thank her for her hospitality.

I found her in her main laboratory, currently at work doing a full-body diagnostic on one of Russ Willis' bouncers, Donald. I tried not to grin on seeing that Marlenn was naked under her work smock. A glance to her well-shaped breasts revealed that her nipples were fully erect, jutting out from her very dark areolae like two steep-sloped mountains. The insides of her thighs glistened with a fine layer of vaginal fluids. Even a 'bot of her type was not immune from showing the signs of sexual arousal any 'bot displays. I restrained myself -- with a considerable amount of difficulty -- from responding to her obvious indication of willingness to be taken right there. Seeing me as I stepped into the laboratory, she smiled, not the least bit embarrassed by her current state of undress and arousal.

If this didn't tell me that she was a robot herself, nothing would!

"So you're fully moved in now?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, walking around the diagnostic table to stand beside her. Gazing on the readout on Donald's systems, I nodded; it appeared there were no glitches inside him. "Thank you very much for your hospitality, Marlenn. We really appreciated it."

"You're welcome," she grinned happily at me. "I'd do the same for any freed 'bot."

I nodded. Most humans in my position would likely have added an additional comment, I believe. I didn't want to say anything that might cause unnecessary friction between Marlenn and myself.

Thus, it caught me somewhat by surprise when she added, "You are aware of what I am, Reika. Thank you very much for your discretion."

"It was impossible not to notice," I noted, glancing at her very well-sculpted body. "And it was also easy for me to conclude that you are under some unique programming and/or command constraints."

"Yes, I am. Not so much different from what you or Irene must obey. Or has that changed?" her eyes flicked in the direction of my slacks and low heels I was now wearing; a change from the mid-thigh skirts and higher heels I'd always worn in public before. I always liked being viewed as sexually desirable. These days, Deanna was showing Irene and I another way.

"By our own choice at our owner's request," I replied.

"Is your new owner a woman?"

"Legally. In reality, she's an intersexual. A 'true hermaphrodite' as some might call her."

Marlenn seemed to freeze for several seconds as she processed that response, then she gazed on me. "A hermaphrodite?" she repeated in a hushed whisper, then blinked several times before breathing out a particular name. "Deanna..."

She turned back to monitoring Donald. I watched as one of her hands drifted to her groin. Without saying anything, Marlenn revealed her own bi-gendered nature to me. Like Irene and I did when we allowed our "male" sides to emerge, Marlenn became instantly erect. After a moment, she gazed once more at me. "How much are you aware of what happened between Deanna and my template back in high school?"

I revealed what I knew; Deanna had not given me instructions to do otherwise. Since she was a robot herself, Marlenn would not reveal what she heard unless someone used her remote control unit to force that into the open. And since I believed Marlenn was a freed robot herself, the chances of Deanna's private life being further invaded were quite slim.

After I finished, Marlenn nodded, turning back to press some controls on the diagnostic machine as she shifted herself back into pure-female format. "I was given a command by my template concerning Deanna. Now that she has returned to Welland full-time, I can carry out that command. It..." she paused, closing her eyes as tears trickled down her cheeks. "It pleases me very much that she's come back home."

"Will it hurt her?" I asked.

"Of course not," she stared at me, grinning. "I believe she'll like it very much."

"I'll help in whatever way I can."

"Thank you, Reika."

To Be Continued...