Deanne and I Reunite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had pondered several times if it was the fact that his tongue was the perfect texture for her; or maybe it was because his tongue seemed so wide when he would press it's full width across her pink paradise. He'd start at her anus and slowly move up over her clit, wiggling his tongue slightly as he did. That always drove her over the edge in short order. The extreme and total stimulation from his tongue made trying to offer any resistance to an orgasm impossible. She always let go after two or three of those full tongue licks.

Art was happy. He was at last, once again, enjoying giving pleasure to this very special lady in his life. Even though it had only been about twenty of thirty minutes since his own orgasm, he could feel his cock beginning to have some interest in an encore performance.

He continued to give Deanne as much pleasure as he possibly could, knowing she had already had at least four orgasms; maybe more. His cock was now letting him know it was ready to make one more deployment for the day, so he lifted himself and slid up to be on top of her. His hard shaft must have been guided by unseen sexual forces as the head did a direct hit on her gateway to elation and was slipping effortlessly between her soft and excitement enlarged labia flaps.

A slight movement from Deanne, a gentle forward push of his hips, and the fat head of his cock slipped easily between her pussy lips and penetrated into her. The feeling of having her pussy once again engulfing the full circumference of his thick cock head as he entered her was almost too much. He was afraid he'd be cumming in a matter of a stroke or two, so he stayed motionless for a few seconds. Slowly and cautiously, he pushed until his full length was buried inside the body of this beautiful, naked goddess that was laying underneath him.

She delightfully moaned softly as her pussy eagerly accepted his penetration. "If you want to cum, go ahead," she told him. "I've certainly had more than my fair share of orgasms tonight," she whispered as her fingers roamed over his sexually tensed body as she added, "Anything you want."

Being the idiot and clown that he is, Art started taking very short, rapid strokes as he supported his upper body with his arms and looked into her eyes as he queried, "What? I'm fucking Roy Orbison after a sex change?"

He sounded surprisingly serious as he continued to tease both of them by making long, full strokes with his cock. Deanne started laughing. "Only you could say something like that and get away with it!" she exclaimed, pulling him down snugly on top of her as the lofty explosion of mutual and most likely, simultaneous orgasms steadily approached them both.

The encouragement Deanne gave by wrapping her legs around his ass made it impossible to hold back much longer, but he tried. Feeling her snug tightness holding his cock within her was more pleasurable then remembered from their last time together.

Unfortunately, the "Battle of His Buried Baton" was soon lost. His body quivered and jerked as his sexual pleasure overloaded his senses. He flooded her love cavity with another huge load of his warm satisfaction. She squeezed him in rhythm with his slowing strokes, milking him of every drop before releasing her grip on his deflating flesh stick.

The two of them continued to lay there in an embrace as his shrinking cock slowly but steadily was withdrawing from her paradise. When he rolled over onto his back, she moved onto her side, facing him.

She was smiling. "Good night, my dear," she whispered as she kissed him before laying her head down on his shoulder. "You sure make me feel good!"

"Good night, Sweetheart," he replied as his hand gently grasped her shoulder and hugged her.

It took little time before they were both sound asleep; neither of them knowing what the approaching days would bring.

=+= =+= =+= =+= =+= =+= =+= =+=

When Art awoke, he made his ritualistic trek to the bathroom. As he was returning to bed, he saw Deanne was awake and laying there, smiling slightly. "I'm sorry if I awakened you -- my bladder -- you know," he explained as he sat down on the edge of the bed beside her, facing her.

She chuckled. "Oh, I know all too well because mine is the same way," she explained as her hand landed on his mid-thigh.

"I need to ask you something," he began. Noticing a slight look of fear or worry on her face, he instantly added, "it's nothing to worry about or fret over."

"I just wanted to let you know that I rarely wear clothes here at home; I've become a solitary nudist, I guess, but if that makes you uncomfortable, I'll gladly get dressed". She obviously relaxed and a smile was now prominent on her face. "You can be dressed or go nude, it's whichever way you want," he said to her.

"I don't mind if you're nude all day," she responded. "I won't promise you that I'll not attack you and have my way with you, but don't change your lifestyle to accommodate me".

He smiled. "And you? Are you going to join me in being naked?" he asked, hoping of course that she chose to go nude.

"I have no problem being nude. I actually enjoy it and have often wished I could spend my days naked," she answered with a very 'matter-of-fact' tone of voice.

"Sweet!" he said happily. "But you're in the same boat -- I can't promise you that I won't attack you either!" he said as he stood up without thinking. You see, when he stood up, it placed his cock within an inch or two of her left hand. She immediately took advantage of that positioning and gently but firmly grabbed his limp cock.

"What if I want to give you a blowjob?" she playfully asked as she massaged his slowly stiffening member.

He automatically moved himself a whisker closer to her while enjoying the attention she was giving his cock. "I'd rarely try to prevent you from getting what you want," he said with an evident excitement in his voice.

Somehow, with extreme quickness and seemingly no effort, she swung her feet to the floor and was now sitting on the edge of the bed, her other hand now tenderly playing with his balls as she massaged his now hard shaft. He could feel her breath on the tip of his cock and was waiting for her to touch her lips against it.

It seemed like hours before it happened, but she leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock, then took his full length into her mouth with one smooth motion. Granted, he wasn't very long, but it still was amazing how she ran her tongue against the underside of his shaft when she took it all in.

In his state of elevated arousal, he felt obligated to give her warning of his rapidly approaching orgasm. "Oh Deanne!" he gasped as he frantically tried to hold back, afraid that she might not want him to cum in her mouth.

"I'm cumming!!!" was his outcry just seconds before the uncontrollable release of his load poured into her mouth. She frantically struggled to take every drop and she did a pretty good job with only a small drop escaping. She worked him over good, sucking and licking his cock, making certain he was drained before she leaned back and looked up at him.

"To me, there's nothing like your warm cum in the morning!" she giggled devilishly.

With his body weak from such intense pleasure, he could barely stand upright. "Hey. Anytime I can help..." he said as he tried to regain his strength.

Several minutes later, after he had showered, he walked into the kitchen to find Deanne there, wearing an apron but nothing else, cooking them a lunch. Even though it was technically their breakfast, it was already a little after twelve, so to him, it was lunch.

They chatted as she cooked, and he helped her located what she needed and would wash things as she was done with them. She was so sensually intoxicating as she walked about the kitchen with her sexy ass peeking out from the back of the apron that he was getting horny again. She had paused in front of the range, allowing the food to cook undisturbed for a few moments, and he quickly stepped up behind her, pressed his flesh tightly against her ass and wiggled his hips a little.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h! Don't do that!" she warned as she pressed back against him. "Not unless you want this food burnt and be destroyed while I make you fuck me!"

Without a word, he turned her around to be facing him, reached around her and turned off the range burner, then lifted her effortlessly onto the counter beside the range, pushing her legs apart as he did so. She hadn't been able to say a word or even make a sound yet as he pulled her to the very edge of the counter, lifted the apron and shoved his cock quickly and deeply into her.

"Ohhhh, YES!!!" she moaned as he relentlessly slammed his cock in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. "Oh shiiitttt!" she moaned as she leaned back slightly. He felt her pussy muscles tightly clench around his cock for a second or two, then he felt them relax and her flood of satisfaction flowed over the throbbing shaft of his flesh that was still pumping frantically in and out of her.

He thought she had two orgasms by the time he had his, but she later told him she had more than that. He didn't care, as long as she was happy.

Art really enjoyed having Deanne there with him; her uninhibited nature made him feel many years younger and his sex drive was returning quickly. Her ways of catching him off guard was a huge delight to him.

For example; he was working under the tractor one time with his body being visible only from his waist to his feet. She walked up very nonchalantly and started to give him a BJ, switched over to the reverse cowgirl position, then finished sucking him off, all while he lay helplessly under the tractor. When she was done, he crawled out and just stared at her in disbelief.

"You're absolutely an insane nymphomaniac!" he finally said as he started to laugh. "And that's just one of the nine hundred seventy three reasons I love you!"

Her face conveyed a unique expression and he wasn't sure what was the cause of it.

"You really love me?" she asked. "I mean love as in life partner love, or love as in a strong liking?"

Without hesitation he replied, and his verbal response rushed from his mouth and hit her hard right between the eyes. "I love you as in I want to be sharing life with you from here on out."

Deanne wasn't totally surprised because she knew he had strong feelings for her in the past, but she wasn't certain if they were as strong today. Now she knew they were.

That evening as they ate dinner, he went to the kitchen to get them a refill on coffee. When he returned, has sat the coffee cups on the table and knelt beside her.

Slowly opening a small box he had in his hand, he asked, "Deanne, would you glorify me as a man and fulfill my life by marrying me?"

With tears of happiness in her eyes, she leaned over and said, "Yes. Yes! Yes, without any hesitation!" and kissed his forehead.

The engagement ring fit her perfectly, and she found that odd. It took her a day or two before she realized why it fit so well; it was the one she had liked the most when they had gone shopping for the day in Honolulu and 'jokingly' spent some time looked at wedding band sets.

"That sly bastard," she said under her breath as it dawned on her he probably had them size it and bought it that day, then held onto it waiting for the right moment, never expecting it to take over ten years for that moment to arrive.

Over the next several weeks as they enjoyed each other uninhibitedly, their bond became tighter and tighter. There had been minimal adjusting for either of them since their individual personalities and life styles were so closely similar.

Rarely did they leave 'the compound' as Art referred to it. Their mutual preference was to stay at home, be in the nude both in the house and outside, and to just enjoy life and being with each other.

Before too long, they began discussing wedding ceremony plans, both opting for it to be as small and simple as possible.

12