Wife’s Miscalculation — HELL NO!

Story Info
His wife goes on a date - Hubby says HELL NO!
6.8k words
4.34
89.4k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,932 Followers

This old theme always gets my blood boiling. Thanks to @OffRoadDiesel for his editing and suggestions.

Wife's Miscalculation -- Hubby says Hell No!

by @CindyTV

His wife goes on a date with a friend -- Hubby doesn't play along

Our son Jonathan went off to school eight months ago leaving Marie and I to become empty nesters at the age of 45. We were proud of our son and his scholarship to Oxford University. As empty nesters, we needed to re-establish our relationship and start a new life without children.

I assumed our sex life would immediately be enhanced, and we would get back into our old sexual activity, which used to be frequent and fun. But for the first two months, Marie was a little depressed about her baby boy off on his own. In addition, I think she realized that she was about to turn 46 years old, with some new face wrinkles, and several extra pounds. To me, they enhanced her beauty but I think she felt as if life was passing her by and that her years of fun and excitement were behind her. After doing some research I learned that this was quite normal. I tried to give her positive feedback, lots of compliments, and time to get used to our new family dynamic.

It took a few months, but she came home from work on Friday night all happy and excited, like my wife of twenty years ago. Full of smiles, she was like a new woman and we spent the weekend in bed catching-up for all the years we spent taking care of responsibilities that we no longer had.

Before I even got undressed, Marie was on her knees ripping my pants and underwear off as fast as she could. This was definitely new for Marie, as she was not a big fan of oral sex but that night, she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me hard and long until I exploded into her mouth. To my amazement, she swallowed a mouthful of my cum, something she had never done before.

Then she pulled me down onto the bed and removed her dress exposing her naked, shaved pussy. That was another surprise! Who was this woman? I was excited and hard again as I got face down between her legs and brought her off to a tremendous orgasm. This must have been years of excitement building up, because the scream she let out when she came was deafening. All this was new but exciting. I was turned on and I didn't wait, because as soon as her screams subsided, I slipped my hard cock into her sopping pussy and rode her hard for the next five minutes. That ended with both of us having another great orgasm and collapsing into each other's arms. We spent most of the weekend in bed, our sex life surpassing heights we had never reached before.

The next morning, I awoke with Marie spooned into me, smiled and said, "Good morning sexy, that was an amazing night. Whatever got into you? Whatever it was, I definitely want it to continue."

"I love you baby," is all she said before she stroked my cock hard, and once again we made love before we went down for breakfast. For the first time in years, I felt as if our sex life was back on track, and we would be starting the next phase of our lives.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

What I didn't know, and learned later, was that it wasn't me, but a man from her work that ignited her sex drive to these levels. Over the last six weeks he took an interest in Marie. His compliments and flirting brought back some of her youth and confidence. It clearly helped us in bed, but created unwanted issues over the following months.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Three Months Later

Our life was going well, financially we were secure with jobs we enjoyed, Jonathan was getting along well at school, and for the last three months, our sex life continued to be great and we seemed closer than ever. I still didn't know what ignited her enhanced sexual passion, but enjoyed every minute. Daily blow jobs, great sex every night, and I loved eating her shaved pussy. It was pure heaven and I was happy that she felt the same way, and that I was meeting all of her needs. I felt like a stud, being able to perform at this new enhanced level of sex.

Friday nights had been our traditional date nights. Every Friday night after work, we would go to an early movie and dinner, rush home and make love until we fell asleep in each other's arms. We did this religiously to maintain a life outside the home. We both enjoyed our date nights, and tried to regain some of our younger years, and relive our youth. For our age group, we were having sex more often than our friends, and I tried to keep the excitement alive.

This particular Friday night, she asked if we could go for a drink after dinner. She squeezed my leg a little flirtatiously as she gave me that 'I'll make it worth your while' gaze with a wicked smile. She wanted to go to new club she heard about from the girls at work called The Hideaway, which was only a ten-minute drive.

It was a fun club with live jazz music. We had a couple of drinks at the bar and Marie was even more loving and amorous than usual. I enjoyed her energy and couldn't wait to take her to bed. She definitely had me in a state of arousal, and that's when I felt her hand rubbing my hard cock through my pants.

She smiled and kissed me tenderly on the lips as she continued to stroke me close to an orgasm, but stopped and continued to tease me by nibbling on my earlobe and whispering naughty things into my ear. I wanted to take her right there at the bar, but that's when the band stopped playing, which caused us to stop our public sexual indulgence.

The band was taking a break as I finished off my 3rd martini, and that's when a man I didn't recognize approached us, and in a loud baritone voice yelled out, "Marie, is that you? You look amazing tonight."

I must have had a shocked look on my face as I saw my wife's expression turn from a smile to a look of concern and quickly introduced us.

"Hello Brandon, how nice to see you. Brandon, this is my husband Charlie," she said while he gave her a hug. I felt a wave of jealousy come over me as my intuition told me something was wrong. Even in my state of intoxication I could see the coincidences adding up. Happy moods around the house, a new bar, a wife acting more loving than ever, and a chance meeting with a man at the exact bar she wanted us to go to. I had no proof or reason to suspect anything inappropriate, but I was now on guard.

Brandon looked like he was in his early 40's, good-looking with a voice like Barry White, and I could only imagine how many panties got wet listening to that sexy voice. He was amiable and a good conversationalist and after another drink I started to relax and consider that perhaps his arrival was just a coincidence.

After sitting with us for twenty minutes the jazz band started playing again. Things seemed fine until he asked me if it would be OK if he took my wife out for a dance. She stood up and said, "Of course he doesn't mind, do you honey," as she led him out to the dance floor leaving me there before I could answer. I was pissed, realizing that this was a set up, and after three slow dances I almost left her there and drove home, but I decided to stay and see how this played out.

As I watched, little things irritated me like how Brandon held my wife a little too close. It bothered me how she rested her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck. It bothered me how he whispered in her ear. The alarm bells in my head went off, and I realized my intuition was correct and that there was trouble afoot. They came back and acted like nothing was wrong and Brandon started up a new conversation as if slow dancing with my wife was quite common.

Brandon was very complimentary of my wife and how much she helped him at work. When he asked me of my hobbies and things I like to do, Marie spoke up for me and answered him too quickly, as if it was planned.

"Oh, Charlie loves to watch football, and is the biggest Manchester fan. He never misses a game on the Telly."

"Charlie, is that right? You know there's a playoff game tomorrow, are you planning on watching it?"

"Yes, my friend Jake and I never miss a game and we'll be at the pub enjoying their win over Liverpool."

"Well, Charlie old boy, today is your lucky day. You see, I have two tickets to the game that I was just given by one of my suppliers, and since I'm not a football fan I was going to give them away."

He took out an envelope and showed me the two tickets that read Tier 1 Center Field. These were amazing seats, and impossible to get, but there they were. I immediately recognized the situation for what it was. He was like the serpent in the garden of Eden, handing Eve the apple and telling her to take a bite.

I responded coyly, "Wow, those are great tickets. You should go and enjoy the game."

"Not my cup of tea, old chap. Look, I'm not going to use them so I would like you to have them and enjoy the game. I mean, since you're Marie's husband I would be honored for you to have them."

There it was. My anger grew red-hot. I knew exactly what was happening but took the tickets. And if he called me Old Chap or Old Man one more time, I was going to rip his throat out.

Calmly I said, "Thanks Brandon, that's magnanimous of you. I'm sure Marie and I will enjoy the game." I knew exactly what to expect when I heard my wonderful wife speak up.

"Oh no darling, I hate going to those games. You should go with Jake; I mean both of you would enjoy being there more than I would. Don't worry about me, I have lots to do. So, it's settled, you'll go with Jake tomorrow."

At this point, I wasn't sure how far their relationship had gone. I wasn't sure if she had already been with him or if she was about to open our marriage, but it was obvious that she wanted him, and I was being relegated to the bench. Clearly, she misunderstood my resolve and cunning as I decided to watch this progress. I had no proof other than my intuition, what I saw on the dance floor, and the obvious setup at the bar tonight, so I would let this play out and see where things lead as I made plans along the way.

There was no way I was going to share my wife, no matter how many playoff tickets or amount of money came my way. If she wanted someone else to play with then she was free to do so, but I would not be part of the game, and her fate would be sealed.

I saw Brandon for what he was. Brandon was a sophisticated man, good looking with a seductive voice. Yes, he appeared fun loving, intelligent, successful, seductive, and what any woman in her 40's would be attracted to, but the problem was the woman he was seducing was married, and not on the menu. Brandon was one of those predators that enjoyed the game of seducing married women and turning the husband into a cuckold. It gave him power, enhanced his ego, and free sex without any strings attached. I knew him for what he was, pure evil.

Marie was in a great mood from all the drinks along with her time with Brandon, and didn't notice that I hadn't said a word since we left the bar. She was horny as hell when we got home, but I was still pissed and faked a headache blaming it on too many drinks. I pretended to fall asleep but felt her lay next to me, using her fingers and bringing herself off from all the excitement she felt from the evening.

-- -- -- -- --

Jake and I did go to the Playoff game, though I wasn't a complete fool. Before I left the house, I strategically placed two voice activated recorders, which I picked up that morning and turned on the Find Me Application on her phone while she was in the shower. Since they both knew I would be away, I was sure they would have time to either be together or discuss what had happened the previous night at the bar. To my surprise, she didn't go anywhere while I was at the game, and there were no interesting recordings on the devices I had planted. I was still suspicious and on high alert for things to come.

When I got home from the game, Marie was dressed nicely and had a great dinner ready for me to enjoy. After a big kiss and a loving hug, she led me into the kitchen.

"How was the game darling? Did we win?"

"Yes, Manchester won 3-1."

"Baby, you must be so thrilled to have seen the game with such good seats. That was so kind of Brandon."

"Yes, very kind and they were great seats." Marie seemed to be satisfied, and was smiling all evening.

To my dismay, from that day forward I had constantly heard about Brandon at work, or their lunches together, how successful he was, his cottage on the lake, his travels, how nice a guy he was. I was losing my patience. Then one night she came home all excited and happy, hugged me and kissed me more than usual.

"Well, that was a nice greeting. What's going on?"

"You're not going to believe it, but you know the Opera, La Traviata?"

"Yes, you talked about it for years, why?"

"Well, there is a performance at the Royal Opera House this Friday."

"Marie, you know I hate the Opera. Do you really want to go?"

"Yes, I do, but you don't have to go. That's the really good news! You see, I had lunch with Brandon today and he told me that he had just received great tickets to this Opera. Another supplier gave them to him, just like the ones he gave you for the football playoff game. When he heard how I always wanted to see this Opera he offered them to me, but was sad when I told him how much you hate the Opera and wouldn't go. Then he had a great idea and offered to take me to the Opera of my dreams, and then to a nice dinner. Wasn't that sweet of him dear?"

"Very generous. What a sweet guy," I said sarcastically and continued, "But of course you turned him down."

"Well, no. Why would I do that? I mean I know you don't want to go, and it's no big deal. Surely you don't mind if I go with Brandon?"

"It is a big deal! The big deal is that you don't go on a date with another man. Whether I'm home or away, that's not what a wife does. Honestly, I'm shocked you would even consider accepting a date," I said knowing full well this was all planned.

"Oh my, I didn't think of it as a date. I'm sorry, you have it all wrong. You know Brandon, and he's our friend. I mean, he gave you those wonderful tickets to the playoffs and you had a good time. He paid for all our drinks and has been a good friend at work for me. I'm sure you understand."

Smiling to myself I decided to give enough rope to hang herself and see where this would lead.

"Well yes, he did all that, and he seems like a nice chap, however, I don't feel comfortable with my wife going out with another man. I would rather you not go or do anything foolish, but you're a grown woman and can make your own decision, but you know what I want."

She must have noticed my anger and discontent, "OK, darling you don't have to worry, I understand. I didn't mean to upset you and I'll drop it right now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"My feelings are fine, it's my wife that I'm concerned about."

She came over and kissed me on the forehead, "Don't worry your silly little head, I love you and it was never going to be a date. Now stop being jealous and let's drop the subject."

We dropped it but I didn't forget it, and when she wanted sex that night, I told her I had a headache, as I was so angry and hurt from our conversation.

I still wasn't sure if she had been with him sexually, but she was starting an affair with him whether she realized it or not, and I knew if I didn't put a stop to it there could be big trouble ahead. If she already had sex with him, then we were done.

This Brandon thing was becoming a much larger problem and I told her that hearing about him all the time was making me a little jealous, and I wanted her to stop seeing him for lunch. She protested and pushed back.

"Charlie, I've turned down the opera tickets as you asked, but you're being foolish and I won't stop being his friend and if that means an occasional lunch, then you will have to be a little more understanding."

Of course I was pissed, but I needed to figure out exactly what I could do about this without adding to the rift in my marriage. Soon thereafter, in addition to lunches, it became drinks after work. When I accused her of having an affair, she swore there was nothing sexual between them, but she just enjoyed his company.

"So, you're not attracted to Brandon? Don't lie to me Marie."

"Well, every girl at the office is attracted to him, baby, but I'm spoken for and haven't done anything."

"But you want to, don't you?"

"What girl wouldn't? I mean he's so handsome and that voice is mesmerizing. But you don't have to worry."

"I don't have to worry? How would you feel if I was going to lunch and after-hours drinks with a girl, I would love to have sex with? Something tells me you wouldn't be quite so understanding."

That conversation didn't go over too well, and things between us became a little cold in our home for a few days. She was pissed at the thought of me being with another woman and made it clear that it was not an option. Then she informed me that she would cut my balls off if I ever cheated. I thought she was delusional and not thinking straight and had a bad feeling that our future as husband and wife was in grave jeopardy. Then it happened. One night, she came home three hours late without calling and leaving me worried and concerned.

She walked in as if nothing was wrong and came over to give me a kiss as if all was right with the world. To her shock, I shoved her backward and with the stare of death let out a vile sentence that made her understand what I thought of our situation.

"Nice of you to finally come home. Did you fuck your friend tonight?"

My wife had never heard me speak to her like that and immediately apologized and explained that her phone died and got lost track of time and would never do that again.

"Were you with Brandon?"

Marie looked down and didn't answer. I was angry and made it crystal clear that our marriage was on thin ice if this continued.

"Marie, let me be clear, if I find out that you already fucked him, or if you've been with him intimately in any way, we're through. I will not live with an adulteress or be lied to."

That shook her and she swore that she had remained faithful, and apologized and said she would stop. For the first time I believed that Marie finally realized the seriousness of my demands. She did stop talking about him and his greatness. But she continued to go with him for lunch and drinks, without telling me. The only thing that stopped was hearing about their time together and how great a man he was.

Two weeks later during dinner I finally asked her if she had stopped having lunch and drinks with Brandon. She touched my arm and gave me a smile as if I was a child, trying to soothe my feelings. In a sympathetic tone she admitted that she was still seeing him, but decided not to tell me so as not to hurt my feelings. To my disbelief, she didn't realize how angry or hurt I was after hearing her confession. It's what she said next that made my head explode when she told me something that no normal man would put up with.

"Baby, you know I love you, and that Brandon's only a friend. The thing is, he wants to take me to his company dinner function, because his date canceled on him today. He needs a companion, and since we're such good friends I told him I would go with him, and that you would be OK with that.

Shaking my head in disbelief I said, "No, I'm not OK with it. So, No! You can't go with him. Dammit Marie, you're still my wife, at least for the time being."

"Charlie, stop being a jealous old fool. He's our friend and he needs my help. I'm going and you'll just have to trust me. I promise, you'll be OK."

Old Fool? Fuck! This guy has rubbed off on her and now she's calling me the Old Fool?

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,932 Followers
12