DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 05

Story Info
DeAnn faces the Saturday Night Main Event.
4.8k words
4.61
11.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers

Part 05 of 06 Parts

*

Mark shook me awake and said, "Time to get ready for dinner."

I got up and took another shower then dried off and asked Mark, "What am I wearing tonight?"

Mark locked my collar back in place and said, "Suzy will be up with your clothes in a few minutes. I believe Robert has a nice outfit picked out for you. You've done great so far but tonight is the main event. So show them what you got baby."

No sooner said and there was a knock on our door. Mark let Suzy in and said, "Lay DeAnn's clothes out on the bed and then you can help her get dressed and put on her makeup."

Suzy replied, "Yes Sir," and laid out my outfit on the bed.

It looked like tonight I would be wearing a red leather high waist, mid-calf pencil skirt with a long slit up the front that would flash my legs almost to the tops of my stockings as I walk, and a sheer black blouse with a wide black stretchy belt. The shoes would be the same D'Orsay black closed toe, ankle strap 5" pumps that I'd been wearing. There was also a wide, black leather garter belt and a pair of full fashion black silk stockings with a seam down the back. I love garters and stockings. It looked like I wouldn't be wearing panties tonight which was fine by me. I knew that when I sat down, the slit in the skirt would almost show my shaved pussy and the red shelf bra would push my tits up and the open cups would display them in a very sexy way. My nipples would be visible, trying to pop through the sheer blouse. What an exciting outfit. I couldn't wait to wear it for Robert.

As I stood there looking down on the clothes Suzy had laid out for me I said, "Wow, I love this outfit. This is like something I would have picked out myself."

Mark was sitting on the bed watching us at the dressing table and just smiling. Finally he got up and walked over to us. He said to me, "I can picture you in this and I know you'll look fucking hot."

Mark then said, "Come here girls."

We both came over to him and then he slid his arms around both our waists. Then Mark french kissed Suzy, then me, then Suzy again and he finished with me.

He let us go and as he walked towards the door he said to Suzy, "I'm going downstairs to chat with Robert. I want you to stay with DeAnn and make sure she is dressed and ready when you bring her down. You've got an hour."

Suzy replied, "Yes Sir, an hour is more than enough time. I'll have her there and ready sir."

Mark left and as the door clicked shut behind him I looked into Suzy's eyes and there was no doubt she was back in charge and she looked like she was in lust. I had actually been wanting this. I'd been thinking about some, one on one, with this hot Asian dominatrix and now it was about to happen.

Suzy stared back at me and then said, "Get on your knees, push up my skirt and show me that you know how to eat pussy DeAnn."

I dropped to my knees saying, "Yes Mistress," as I pushed up her leather skirt and buried my face into her shaved and tasty pussy. I reached around and put my hands on her ass and did my best to please her with my tongue. I was so hot for her I could of ate her up but I went slow and licked her clit like I was worshiping it. In fact I was worshiping her.

I licked and sucked her clit and rotated my tongue, round and round her G-spot and she was really enjoying it. I could tell by the sounds she was making and the movement of her hips. Oh yeah, I was getting her motor running and then she climaxed loud and long and I kept on her clit and kept her cumming with two fingers and my tongue. Suzy had to lean back against the wall as her knees went weak.

Finally, out of breath, she said, "Good girl. Mmmm, stand up and kiss me."

I stood and Suzy grabbed me by the hair with both hands and shoved her tongue roughly into my mouth. She kissed me long and rough and I kissed her back. Our tongues were darting in and out and then she licked my face passionately before shooting her tongue back into my mouth where I finally got a hold of it and just sucked it. She was very responsive to that and the kiss went on for a couple minutes. We swapped some serious spit and finally she broke it off and let spit roll from her mouth, running down her chin.

She said, "Lick my face clean slave. Get it all."

By then, it had run onto her breasts and I eagerly started there and licked my way up her neck and her chin and I licked her lips then she ordered me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

I obeyed and she spit on my tongue and commanded, "Swallow, lap it up."

I did and then I said, "Thank you mistress."

At that point, she took me by the throat and pushing me back against the wall she looked close into my eyes and said, "There will be another time for us to play my sweet DeAnn. For now I must get you ready so you'll be perfect tonight when you perform for Master Robert and the other club members that are present tonight."

I looked at her with questioning eyes but just said, "Yes Mistress."

Perform? I didn't have a clue as to what she was referring to but I just went along with the program like I always do because, I'm a good girl.

Suzy supervised as I got dressed and she nodded in approval as I finished. Then she started to apply my make up and said, "Robert likes heavy, black eye makeup and slut, red lip gloss. So I'll start with the false eye lashes and you'll have a very slutty look with a touch of class when I'm finished with you."

She was right. As I looked at myself in the mirror I thought I did look classy and seductive in a very slutty way. The image I saw of myself in the mirror made me feel like a $1000 a date hooker. I really liked this look and I thought Robert will like it too. Pretty hot especially for my age I thought.

"Time to go," Lucy said as she clipped on a leash and pulled me away from the mirror.

"Are you ready to perform for Robert and the other guests?"

I looked at Suzy and raised an eye brow in a questioning way and said, " Yes Mistress, I'll be a very good girl for Robert tonight."

Suzy pressed the button for the elevator and gave me a sly smile, "I have no doubt you will."

Suzy escorted me downstairs via the elevator and into the home's lounge. As we entered the room I could see about a dozen round tables with white table cloths and seating for six at each table although not all the seats were occupied. There was a bar too, and Debbie was acting as the bartender while Becky waited tables. They were both still wearing maid uniforms, but tonight the uniforms were a shiny black bare breasts design. The high heels and the heavy eye makeup with the short black skirts, well, they were stunning. Very sexy!

Suzy took her time leading me to Robert's table so I had a pretty good look around on the way. Right in the middle of the room was a low, circular stage with a brass pole. Wow, now that brings back memories. When I was younger I used to dance in places not too different than this room. Mark used to like to see me dance in some of the better topless places and I got pretty good at it too. So now I had an idea of what she meant about me performing tonight. We walked up to Robert and Mark's table and Suzy pointed at a chair next to Robert and said, "Sit."

I sat down in the chair Suzy had pointed at, next to Robert. Suzy sat down between Mark and Robert and leaned over and laid her head affectionately on Mark's shoulder. She had both her hands on Mark's muscled, 21 inch arms and she looked totally happy there. He's such a hunk.

I saw Robert look at Suzy then he looked at me and I quickly took his arm and laid my head on his shoulder too. I looked up at him and he smiled at me and said, "Tonight we have all the voting members of our BDSM family present. Our group consists of Thirteen members now, including Mark. All are dominant males. We have sixteen submissive females in our family and tonight you will be voted on. The men present will decide if you are acceptable to be admitted into our elite society. If you get a pass, you will become female number seventeen. After this weekend you will be returned to your husband and no one will have rights to you unless he gives his Ok. If you don't get voted in, well, Mark can still come to party's and functions as a member BUT you will only be allowed when invited by me AND if Mark wants to bring you? So I'm sure you'll want to do what you need to do to get those votes."

I said, "Yes Sir I will." I thought to myself I didn't make it this far to fail now.

I looked around the room and saw that the men were looking me over but the females just looked content and not particularly interested in me.

I asked Robert, "Do many women fail the vote here sir?"

Robert looked at me and said, "It doesn't matter my pet. All that matters is that you don't. I'm sure Mark would be very disappointed if the vote goes against you."

"Yes sir, I don't intend to let that happen." I replied. Then I smiled up at him and buried my head a little deeper into his shoulder.

Mark said, "I'm sure you'll do fine. You've never disappointed me, have you?"

I looked at Mark and he winked at me as I said, "No sir and I never will."

Dinner was served, and when we finished, Robert stood up and said, "Attention please. I would like to introduce DeAnn, Mark's wife. DeAnn desires to join our family here and for starts, she'd like to dance for you all."

They all clapped and then Robert took my hand and led me up and onto the circular stage saying, "Show them what you got baby."

As I got onto the stage Robert sat back down and music started from the surround sound system. First song up was Simply Irresistible by Robert Palmer. I knew Mark had picked that one because I had danced to that years ago at the Number Ten Saloon in Deadwood South Dakota during a biker rally and had gotten a big round of applause from the crowd back then.

I started out by swinging around the pole once with my left leg bent and and my right toe just barely skimming the stage floor. Then I slowly unzipped my skirt and let it fall around my feet so I could kick it to the edge of the stage. I started skipping around the stage in my high heels while unbuttoning my blouse which I also threw to the edge of the stage with my skirt. Now I was down to my bra, garters, stockings and heels and the bra went into the clothes pile next. I took my time sliding on the pole and I was getting whistles and comments from the crowd that fired me up and kept me dancing.

I jumped up and grabbed the pole then I did the splits and slid back down to the stage floor. Then I put my tongue on the pole and licked it as I pulled myself up again.

Now Mr. Palmer was heavy into his song, and I hit the pole with energy and a sincere lust that I really hoped would give every man in the room a hard on. I spun, I wiggled and I humped that pole while I ran my tongue up it again. I started skipping around the stage again with my hands behind my head and shaking my tits as I passed each man. I could see I definitely had their attention and the females out there were watching closely too. This was right up my alley. They seemed to be loving it and I was having a bunch of fun performing for them.

The music changed to A Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC and I just went crazy. I danced my ass off and made love to that pole and it was so erotic I almost forgot why I was up there. It had been a long time since I danced for a crowd and I was really having fun.

When AC/DC finished Robert stood up again and said, "Stay there DeAnn. You all have read the review I wrote on DeAnn and now you've seen her in the flesh. Yeah, pun was intended, my friends. I will now ask the male members to fold your hands on your table if your vote is no, and raise up your right hand if your vote for DeAnn is yes."

I looked around, and all I could see was hands up. I smiled and Robert said, "DeAnn, by a unanimous decision you are now the family's newest female. You will now stand there with your feet spread apart and your hands behind your head so all the masters can look you over before the auction starts."

I took the pose as ordered and Robert stepped up on the stage and looking out over the tables he said, "Alright gentlemen we are now going to auction our newest girl for a half hour of,one on one time, before the rest of you are allowed to have access to her as a group. As always the proceeds from this auction will go into our slush fund to be used to fund our activities. So, do I hear twenty dollars?"

i noticed that professional looking video camera in the back of the room with Becky zooming in on me. I was pretty sure Mark would have a copy of that to take home and I would be very interested to see it to. I've never done a porn film but today was a first for a lot of things.

I stood there in my high heels and stockings in the position Robert had ordered as the auction went on and bids for me were yelled out. These guys were no doubt all well to do and the bidding got up to twenty six hundred dollars before Robert said, "going once, going twice, sold to Thomas for twenty-six hundred dollars for thirty minutes with Slave D.

Robert looked over at me and said, "Tonight is initiation night Slave D. You now are the property of Master Thomas for the next thirty minutes and for the next hour after that you are the property of the group. When the initiation is complete, you will be returned to Mark at some point. Do you understand slave?"

I still hadn't moved, and I simply replied, "Yes Master Robert."

As Robert stepped off the stage to rejoin Mark I saw Master Thomas step up onto the stage while removing his leather belt.

Thomas walked around me, touching, cupping, exploring me as I stood there in front of everybody, Feet apart and hands still behind my head.

Then he laid the belt across my bare back. A loud slap and I sucked in a quick breath. Next he put his belt across my butt, I jumped a little in my heels and sucked in air again. Thomas then walked around me and rubbed his belt across my naked tits. He said to me, "Say Please."

I looked at him and licked my lips then said, "Please Sir."

He laid the belt on so hard, right across my tits and I screamed a little which made him smile as a tears rolled down my face from both eyes and a red welt swelled up across my tits. I wasn't expecting this to be that brutal but I wasn't going to use that safe word.

Mark stood up and was watching intently now and Thomas dropped the belt to the stage and ordered me to kneel.

Suzy looked alarmed for a moment but Thomas took the hint and then I knelt

and Mark sat back down. Then Thomas said, "Unzip my pants Slave."

Suzy cuddled up tight with Mark again and the action continued.

Master Thomas said, "Would you like to take out my hard cock and suck it in front of all these guests?"

I said, "Yes Sir, may I please?"

Becky had brought the camera right up to the stage edge and was filming away.

I sucked him slowly and deeply and he grabbed me by both tits just before he shot a load into my mouth. He was still squeezing my tits when Robert announced, "The 30 minutes are up and you all are free to do as you wish with Slave D."

I couldn't believe how fast that half hour had past. Like they say, "When you're having fun time seems to fly."

Chairs slid back and all the men in the room surrounded me on the stage. My hair was bunched up in at least two fists as my face was guided from one cock to another. I was sucking four different cocks and riding one and I was loving this part big time too. Somebody was slapping my tits but I'm not even sure who it was. There was nothing but cocks in my face. Big, hard, cocks which really took my attention away from my sore tits.

I felt like a total slut, a fuck doll as my hair was roughly pulled and hard cocks were rubbed across my face and shoved in my mouth. I'm not even sure how many hot loads I swallowed but I just continued to slurp them down and had no idea how long this would continue? I think I remembered Robert saying an hour but that's what he said when his sons took me down to the playroom so I really didn't know?

I'd suck one for a minute and then my hair was pulled guiding my mouth to another one. It went on like that for three or four minutes when I felt the cock I was riding explode. As soon as the guy on the floor was through cumming in me I was lifted off him and another guy took his place. The guy on the floor stood up, wiped his sticky cock on my face getting cum in my eyes and then zipped up and went back to his table.

It went like that for the next hour. Finally there were two guys left and they had me on my hands and knees. One had his cock in my mouth and the other knelt behind me and entered my ass and he was hung. He filled me up and started fucking my ass good.

I started to squirm a little because this guy was really hung and it hurt. The guy that had his cock in my mouth grabbed my hair hard and pulled. Then he slapped me across the face and said, "Pay attention bitch. Suck my cock with some serious enthusiasm or I'll slap the shit out of you."

That wouldn't have been easy since my butt was totally plugged but I got the message and got back to business, sucking his cock like the slut I knew I could be.

He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and yanked my hair so that his balls were now pushing at my mouth. I knew what he wanted and gave it to him. I licked and sucked his balls while he masturbated. He still had a hard hold of my hair and when he pushed my face back I knew what was coming. He was. I got a large, hot load of cum square in the face. He just kept pumping his cock and several more spurts shot out. I had so much jizz on my face and in my eyes that I couldn't see anything at that point.

I had my mouth open by then and had that hot, sticky, stuff up my nose, all over my lips and tongue. I had cum in my eyes too and had closed them. It was pretty much all over my face. I had never, never, had so much cum spurted on me and in me and as much as I swallowed it down it still was running down my chin and out the corners of my mouth.

Still holding me roughly by the hair I was slapped in the face again, several times. He said, "That's just because I can bitch." Then he let go of my hair and the guy behind me grabbed my arms and pulled them back forcing my face down on the stage in a puddle of Jizz. He had a hard hold on me and I couldn't move as he fucked me deep in the ass. It hurt but it was erotic in a dominate, submissive, way. I felt helpless as he pounded his cock in and out of my butt. Hell, I WAS fucking helpless and it turned me on.

I don't know why but I like being helpless as long as I know it's a safe situation. Safe, yes, but still I have no control. These guys could, and did do whatever they wanted to do with me and I simply obeyed them. This was a total gang rape except I went along with the whole thing. They all enjoyed me in whatever way they wanted to. The smell of male cum was overpowering and I was covered with the sticky stuff.

Strange but I really get hot being helpless and in the power of a dominant man, or for that matter a woman too. I guess I'm twisted in some way but I know what I like and this had been one fucking hot night. More hot cum and more hard cocks and dominant men than I'd ever had before. Joining this family was going to be totally off the hook.

I was breathing hard and sweating heavy still with somebody's cock in my ass. I just stayed in position so he could finish in me and then The man behind me groaned loudly and let go a hot load of jizz, right up my butt. He slammed into me a few final times then pushed me off, slapped my ass several hard slaps and then left me there as he exited the stage. My butt was still in the air and my face was still laying in the goo. He had handcuffed my wrists behind my back while he was fucking me and I hadn't even noticed until now.

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers
12