DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just laid there. Nobody had told me what to do so I waited for my next orders. I reflected on the weekend while I lay there with cum oozing out of all my holes. It was amazing how much had happened to me from leaving home this morning to laying here on this stage this evening. Wow, it was a blur and there was still one more day before the weekend would be over. I curled up on the stage and the party continued all around me.

I was sore and worn out but content. I guess I must have fallen asleep right there on the stage. I felt someone kick me in the ass and then a female voice saying, "Time to get up Cinderella. The party is over."

I looked up and the room was empty. Suzy put a leash on me and led me off the stage. She led me towards the patio and I submissively followed her. My hands were still bound behind me. Our heels clicking as we left the carpet and walked out onto the flag stone.

She led me out onto the lawn and ordered me to kneel before her. I obeyed, wondering what was next?

It was dark and the sky was filled with stars. A beautiful night in the mountains. I had dried cum in my hair, on my face, well, pretty much all over me. Suzy looked down at me and in a sharp voice said, "Stay." Then she took off the hand cuffs and walked back toward the house, leaving me kneeling out in the dark on the lawn.

I was naked in heels but at least it was a warm night so I wasn't cold out here in the dark. I heard Suzy's high heels before I actually could see her and when I did see her I could see she had a garden hose. "Uh-ohh."

"Can't come back into the house until we wash all the sticky stuff off you." Suzy said as she hit me with a spray of very cold water.

I screamed. It was way cold and I covered my face and just shook. She kept hitting me with the water, up and down, and then she ordered, "drop your hands down to your side so I can get your face."

I obeyed but it was really hard to have that icy water hitting me and to just keep my hands down and let it happen. Finally she turned it off and picked up a towel as she walked over to me.

I was still kneeling on the lawn but I was shaking like crazy. Suzy reached down and took my hand, helping me stand up. As she was toweling me off she told me, "You are mine for the rest of the night. Mark and Robert have other plans tonight. You had better be the obedient slave I know you are, or you'll be sorry."

With my teeth still chattering I managed to say, "Yes Mistress Suzy. Could we please rest for a little while before whatever you want of me?"

She led me off down the flag stone patio and around to a large spa. I looked at that and boy did it look good. Suzy told me, "Take off your heels and stockings and let's get warmed up baby."

We both slipped into the spa naked and it was wonderful. The cold was now a thing of the past and I was feeling oh so much better. Suzy sat down on a ledge in the spa and put her hand up with her index finger making the come here gesture. I slid in next to her and she grabbed my chin and slid that same finger into my mouth.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "You belong to me until morning my pet. You are my slave."

Still looking into those sexy eyes of hers I replied, "Yes Mistress, I promise, I will do anything you want me to do. Anything!"

She just smiled and said, "Yes, I know that you will my pet."

I felt a shiver again but this time is wasn't from the cold, no, it was knowing I was the property of this gorgeous Asian princess. This might turn out to be the most exciting part of the weekend for me? I had thought about Suzy since I first met her earlier this morning at the front door. I love men but I enjoy sexy women too and Suzy was way beyond sexy. She was super hot and I wanted nothing more than to please her. I was tired but getting my second wind here in the tub with my Mistress.

As she slid her right arm around my shoulders and her hand pulled my face in close for a wet kiss, the last thing I thought was what a strange and exciting day this has been and being with Suzy now seemed Oh so right.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART SIX of SIX Parts

12