All Comments on 'Dear Alan Ch. 02'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mORE

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Great story by a great writer of erotic literature. Please continue. Your one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW I AM IN YOUR DEBT

pLEASE KEE[ WRITING WE L0VED IT. TANIA HAS BEEN MORE VOCAL AFTERWARDS. HOPE WE MEET A SCOTTIE SOON.

CUCYMWM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Life Of A Pathetic sub male by rottie

Proudly you proclaim your subservience to her master cocks in their claim to what you can't please her enough. How humiliatingly sweet of you to let her experience what you can't do.

Do the masters let you suck them up or just clean her out?

Perhaps some day you will understand how they used you and laughed about you behind your back - especially her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are absolutely correct, Ursus,

But they are not limeys, they are POMS, most repulsive and treacherous nation in the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strange how they keep reading isn't it.

So you naysayers don't like English erotica? Strange then that you read it! And in case you haven't noticed, must of the members on the cuckold sites are in USA and there are plenty more in Oz. You are little men who are scared to allow your women to explore their sexuality in case they might find someone they like better. Grow up. OK and so to you Rotter. This is just wonderful stuff I only wish you would write a full work on Martini's adventures over the years. Truly superb!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Scottie?

The whore should have at least held out for Spock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous