Dear Ben, We Have to Talk

Story Info
Wife Seeks to be a better lover, Starts with BBC Gang Bang.
6.8k words
2.27
15.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

Dear Ben, We Have To Talk,

By Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

Authors Note: This is a Porn Story, on Literotica, a Porn Web Site. Please NO nit picking about diseases, STIs or other such things. This is all Fantasy Stuff. Besides, everyone knows I write Cuck Stories, so please enough whining. BTW there is NO SEX activity with anyone under 18 years old.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ben, We Have To Talk

By Buster2U

Somewhere on the West Side of Silicon Valley, Friday Evening 6pm...

Friday couldn't come fast enough, it was such a long week. Pulling into our two car garage, it was so nice to finally be home and out of the rat-race of Silicon Valley. I walk into the kitchen to see my lovely wife of two years, Angela, is cooking something delicious on the stove top. It smelled so good, I knew that I was going to enjoy dinner.

"Hello Angela, how was your day Honey? I am so glad to see you, it has been a rough week for me. I sure love you," I said, as I kissed her sweet lips as she looked up while stirring a pot.

"Hi Sweetheart, my day was fine. Same as usual, fucked my boss all morning and sucked off the old big boss for lunch. No big deal! I didn't think you would mind me working on a raise or promotion with the upper management. By the way, and I love you as well." Angela purrs with a smile.

"You better NOT have been fucking or blowing anybody or your gonna get a whupping, you naughty little thing." I growled and gently slapped her on the ass with a laugh.

"Honey, you know I'm just kidding you. Here, stick your fingers in my pussy so you can tell that I've been good." Angela coos.

Attempting to Stick my two fingers into her dry pussy a little bit revealed "NOT MUCH Going on Today," I speculated out loud, with a laugh.

"See, I haven't turned you into a cuck yet, but I keep trying to." Angela teased.

"You better Not, unless you want a big whupping on that tender little ass of yours that I love so much." I teased back. "What's for dinner, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"You favorite, meat loaf, green beans, sweet corn and mashed potatoes. After dinner, we can get naked and talk about my idea to really turn you on. OK?" Angela purrs.

"Really, something to turn me on? I can't wait to hear about it, Honey!" I agreed, as I grabbed a Bud Light out of the Frig. and walked into the master bedroom to change out of my business suit.

After dinner Angela changed out of her play clothes as well, putting on a light blue baby doll grabbed my hand and drug me to bed, from in front of the TV.

"I can't wait to hear what is going to be something to 'turn me on' Angela!" I whispered as we settled in under the light summer blanket.

"First, get your shorts off so I can hold your boys." Angela purrs.

"Easily said and done!" I enthusiastically jerked my shorts off, quickly feeling my wife's soft warm hands holding the most special part of me so nicely.

"My Dear Ben, We Have to talk. I have an idea, that I know that you are really going to love!" coos Angela as she reaches for my boys with her soft warm hands.

"Really, I can't wait to hear it, ohhhhh that feels so good! I love what you are doing to me Honey. Thank You, NEVER Stop doing that!" I whispered.

"OK, here is what I was thinking. Since I never had sex with anyone before you, I know that my sexual knowledge is really lacking. Since I Really Really love you so much and really want to please you, and make you completely happy. I never want you to get bored with me and start screwing your secretary. So, I have been thinking of how to become a better lover for you." Angela purrs so sweetly.

"I haven't been complaining, have I? But let's hear what your idea is, I am listening." I said anxiously.

"I have thought about it, researched this by talking to all my girl friends, plus every one of the guys at work in the whole plant, and then googled it on the web many times in the last several weeks. So I am ABSOLUTELY SURE that this is WHAT I NEED to do. I NEED to get 'MORE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE' with as many other men as I can, to become a better lover for you!" Angela proudly exclaims.

"What? No No No Honey, you don't need to be having sex with other men!" I panicked.

"Oh Ben, don't be silly. It is the only way! The more people that a person has sex with, the better they get at doing it! Honey, I love you so much that I want to be the very best loving wife that I can ever be for you! So, I am going to be starting out with the Black men and tonight will be my first 'gang bang'! Isn't that Great?" Angela smiles.

"Honey?... You are NOT REALLY going to have a gang bang... are you?" I was lost for words...I was so shocked and devastated that I couldn't even speak.

"I understand that this is a surprise, that I have decided to have sex with every single man at our plant. But I will be doing this ALL FOR YOU Honey! Now before you tell me 'NO' you need to think of all the benefits of having a 'Black Cock Whore' for a wife." Ready?" Angela smiles...

"#1) I will be a much better sexual partner for you with much more experience. I will learn how to happily and enthusiastically envelope your cock with the hottest juiciest pussy that I can ever possibly develop for you." Angela explains.

"But..." I stammered.

"#2) My pussy will be always juicy and full of other men's cum, so you won't have to spend anytime eating my pussy or playing with my pussy to get me ready for sex. You will just tell me to 'spread them' and I will just lay down and spread my legs for you. No Foreplay needed!" Angela smiles.

"But, but,... I like foreplay, Honey." I whispered.

"#3) Everyone will know that I am a Black Cock Whore, with my tattooed breasts showing my Ace of Spades tattoos on my 36DDs everywhere we go, black men will always be approaching me to buy me a drink, which will save you money when we go out to a bar." Angela whispered

"Yeah but...but..." I started to say.

"#4) Black men will constantly ask to Dance with me, I know you hate to dance, so you won't have to anymore. So lots less work for you!" Angela whispered.

"Yeah, but..." I started to say, but I was at a loss for words.

"#5) By starting with Black Men, who notoriously share all their women with all their black buddies, I will have more sexual experience in much less time. I don't expect you to let me 'fuck around' forever. So I will limit my sexual learning time to fuck other men for only 1 year, learning to be a Black Cock Whore. But, by then I should be 'the ultimate lover' for you and be a much better wife." Angela whispers.

"Yeah, I can hardly wait!" I answered softly and sadly.

"It will save so much time, then I will be already for you when you get home every night. I am so excited about this, I am really going to be putting everything into learning all that I possibly can learn about being a sexy woman for you! Isn't that great Honey?" Angela whispers.

"Yes, but... but..." I am still blown away, completely shocked that she could think that fucking other men would be good for us in ANYWAY possible.

"Do you want to have sex with me before I go with Jamal, Honey? When I get back I will be well fucked and well lubricated. But, I just wanted you to know that I ONLY DOING THIS FOR YOU, because I LOVE YOU so much." Angela purrs

"But you don't have to do this for me Honey. Angela, i was perfectly happy with your love making abilities that you already have." I quietly explained.

"Jamal said that he would not only take me to his gang bang tonight at his house, but he will set it up so I can get all the trashy tattoos all over my body. Isn't that Great! I love you so much. I should be back probably sometime late on Sunday. Now, I have got to start getting ready for my gang bang." Angela whispers.

I lay there in my bed completely stunned. My beautiful busty wife Angela, is going to become a Black Cock Whore so she can learn how to be a better wife for me. I just don't know what to do. It sounds 'ify' at best, but will she still love me when she gets done? Will she even want me, anymore? I guess I better find a divorce lawyer come Monday.

Angela sticks head back out of the master bath to tell me...

"Jamal said that tonight he is going to share me with about two dozen of his closest black buddies at his house. If my pussy stretches enough to take them all then he is going to take me to the 'Zebra' club tomorrow night where I can dance nude on stage and then have a big gang bang of up to 100 black men. Isn't that Great?! " Angela proudly exclaimed.

Yup, I better find that divorce lawyer fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, Honey. Jamal should be here any second now. When I get back sometime on Sunday I will have had a lot of Big Black Cock. I will be Tattooed and Pierced so I will really look like a real slut. I hope you still love me, but remember, I am only doing this for you Honey. I just hope that it won't take me too long to learn all that I can!" Angela purrs,

Angela gave me a sexy kiss goodbye.

"Whoa, I guess that I am a lucky guy!" I sadly said, mostly to myself.

"I am only doing this to learn how to be a much better wife for you. Don't worry about me, Jamal is a sweetie. He will take good care of me. He said he has done this many times before for other white couples and he is always successful at turning low mileage white wives into loving Black Cock Slut wives." Angela coos.

"I can't wait, for your return already, Honey." I said softly, mostly to myself again.

"I wish you could be there when they pierce my nipples. It may hurt more at first but a bigger ring will be able to take tugging on it much better. He said the big needle won't cut more than half my milk ducts and so it will only cut my nursing ability in half." Angela whispers.

"You sure are sacrificing for me, aren't you Sweetheart." I answered softly.

"I love you so much Ben, I would do anything for you. And I am going to prove it starting tonight when Jamal and his two dozen black buddies are pounding my pussy into the mattress, trying to teach this stupid woman how to fuck properly." Angela purrs.

"What about birth control?" I asked.

"Oh, don't be silly Honey. I'm not going to be using any birth control now that I am fucking all the black men at my company which includes Jamal and all his buddies. It is part of the 'rite of passage' becoming a black cock slut to be black-bred. Once I start taking BBC I will always take BBC and be proud of it." Angela coos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my stubborn wife has douched and taken a couple enemas, left all her underwear at home. Put on a see thru blouse, mini skirt and high heels, then left with Jamal for the weekend. I tried to talk her out of this debauchery and foolishness but she wouldn't listen. I wonder who talked her into doing this?

I decide to call her sexy and good looking best friend who is a real Sweetheart, for some information...

Ring Ring Ring

"Susie? Is that you? This is Ben." I said into my phone.

"Oh, I expected you to call me, tonight." Susie said.

"Really, why is that?" I asked.

"Angela told me that she has been talking to Jamal at work. He has her convinced that if she wants to be a better wife, she must get a lot more sexual experience. So she will start fucking every black man he knows. I tried to talk her out of it. But as you know, once she sets her mind to something, Nothing can ever change her mind." Susie said.

"Yes, I just found out just before she left with Jamal. I am afraid that our marriage is at risk now that she is going to having so much sex with other men." I admitted.

"Ben, I am sorry. I did my best to try to talk her out of this stupidness. Would you like me come over? You know now that I am divorced nobody ever wants to date a woman that has a kid. I can bring Jammy with me, He won't be a problem, I can wrap him in a blanket and he will be 'ok'." Susie purred.

"Sure Susie, I could use some company. I will go crazy waiting by myself, for Angela to return on Sunday." I said softly to Angela's best friend Susie.

"OK, Ben, I will get changed and we'll be over shortly. Bye Bye Sweety." Susie coos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

knock knock knock

I heard Susie at the door and quickly check to make sure it is her, and throw open the door to welcome her.

"Hello Susie, it is so good to see you, I haven't seen you in awhile. Who is this that you brought with you? What a little bundle of joy you have here." I said

I welcome Susie in, as I give her a big hug, and she shows me her 9 month old baby boy that is black as coal.

"Hi Ben, it is good to see you. This is 'Jammy' Jamal's little boy. It is his or at least one of his black friends. Can I put him on your bed, while I am here?" Susie smiles and comes on in.

"Of course Susie. Follow me." I said as I lead Susie into the bedroom and she takes a couple of my spare blankets to make a safe place on our bed for him. But just as he starts to get comfy he wakes up and starts crying.

"I'm sorry Ben. I guess I am going to have to feed him for a bit first. This always takes a while. Let's go back out into the living room while I take care of Jammy." Susie explains.

We walk back into the living room and Susie settles on the sofa and begins to unbutton her blouse.

"I will just wait in the other room for... " I start to explain I will leave her to nurse her child alone when Susie interrupts me.

"Ben, I am not shy about my breasts. Please don't leave me alone. I WANT you to see my breasts. This is what Angela's breasts will look like when she returns. Or at least after she has her own black baby." Susie explains,

Susie finishes opening her blouse all the way and takes it completely off. Then she leans forward and asks me to undo her bra in the rear and shucks it off as well. I am shocked as she has large thick gold rings through each nipple that I find amazing.

"Don't those rings make it more difficult to nurse Jammy?" I inquire.

"Not that I can tell. He seems to enjoy playing with them with his tongue, while he sucks on my nipples," Susie explains.

"Gosh, I hope you don't mind me saying this Susie, but you are much sexier than anything I have ever seen before. Do you like them?" I asked.

"Truthfully, it felt like they ripped my nipples off when they pierced them almost two years ago now. But I love them now, they feel so good and make me feel so sexy all the time. I'm glad you like them Ben. When I get done feeding Jammy you are welcome to suck my breasts also, to try them out if you like." Susie purrs.

"I don't know if I should do that. Let me get us some wine. I be right back." I said as I rose to go into the kitchen. I pour two glasses of white wine and bring them back.

"So Susie, you have a Black Baby from Jamal? Tell me about that, please." I asked.

"Well, I was just like your wife, just almost two years ago now. Jamal talked me into trying to become a better lover and wife for my husband. But my husband didn't understand that I needed to be gang banged by a bunch of Black Men and end up with a Black Baby. He lost his mind when I came home with all these tattoos and it went downhill from there." Susie explains.

"You mean that Jamal hits on all the wives where you guys work at Memorex, and feeds them all the line of how to be a better wife? Am I understanding you correctly on this, Susie?" I asked.

"It sure seems like it Ben. Now that I have been one of his past fuck sluts, I have watched him go from one young wife to another young wife with his same old 'song and dance' baloney story that he uses trying to seduce all the young wives at our company." Susie purrs

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, your Angela is only the latest. The saving grace of this is that Jamal wants to screw all the women. He won't want to keep her, or any of them, for himself. Though I can't promise you that after she has sex with hundreds of big black men that she will want to come home to you." Susie explains softly as she shifts Jammy to her right breast.

"Susie, I have got to tell you that you have the most beautiful breasts that I have ever seen. Those gold rings look so sexy, and your breasts are so full because of your milk. I really would like to taste you as soon as Jammy is finished." I said.

"Jammy is pretty full now. Help me put him back on your bed." Susie whispered as she stood up holding Jammy, and carries him into our bedroom bare breasted.

I help arrange folded towels and blankets to ensure that Jammy can't roll off the bed, though it is challenging watching Susie since she is doing all this topless with the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen, in my life. We get him settled, and dim the lights in our bedroom and both walk back out to the living room.

"More wine?" I ask.

"I don't mind, if I do. I am in No rush to go anyplace since my husband divorced me, no one wants to date me cuz I have a kid, so now I'm just another lonely 'welfare mother'." Susie explained.

"How narrow minded of him! More wine coming right up." I said.

"Come on Ben and suck my breasts. See how you like the taste of my milk." Susie purrs

"I can't wait. You look so sexy just walking around topless like you are." I whispered.

"I have never had breasts this big before. Men have always ignored me before my child birth. Now that my breasts are so full of milk, men seem to look at me a lot more. Now, that I have become just another 'Black Cock Whore' like your wife is going to be." Susie coos.

"So, are you still a Black Cock Whore? I guess, you had a lot of Black Cock when you were trained, huh?" I inquired.

"I guess technically I am. You can see all the tattoos all over my breasts and chest. My pussy has several piercings as well. I enjoy them all. I don't know really. I just don't enjoy sex without love or at least feeling like my lover cares about me. So, No, I don't just go out and fuck strange men anymore. I haven't gotten laid since Jeb left me, over a year and a half ago." Susie whispers

"I am so sorry to hear that Susie. Gosh you are so sexy. I love the way you are sitting here topless. May I suck your big breasts now? I would really love to taste you." I said softly.

"Please do Ben, it will be my pleasure for you to drink my milk. Hmmmm that feels so good with your mouth on my breasts. Please continue. That feels so good. Ben, please don't stop. I love these sensations of your mouth on my sensitive breast. Oh, Ben. Any time, Any place, my breasts are yours. Don't stop, please." Susie purrs

"Hmmmm I love this also, Susie. Scoot down, just lay down here on the sofa and I can get on my knees on the floor. Yes, this is so much more comfortable. Hmmmm

You taste so good Susie. I don't want to ever stop, this is heaven." I whisper.

"Ben, please come to see me anytime, whenever Angela goes out on a date with her black lovers. When ever she is out doing a gang bang, please come to see me and suck my breast milk so you don't get lonely. I will always be available for you, Honey." Susie coos.

"Oh, Susie. This is hmmmmm so wonderful. I love having your breasts in my mouth and drinking your milk, you taste so good. You know, this is kind of turning me on." I whisper.

"Ben, you are turning me on as well. Rub my pussy a little bit while you are sucking my tits. Hmmmm oh yeah, that feels so good. Let me rub your cock through your pants. Yeah, just like that, honey. Stick your fingers under my panties. Oh Yeah, this feels so good. Now you are really making me horny, Ben!" Susie whispers

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers
12