Dear Ben, We Have to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susie, just because Angela is out being a whore and having a gang bang, of Black Men at Jamal's house doesn't mean that we should have have sex and start cheating. I do care about you. I think you are about the prettiest, sexiest and sweetest woman that I know besides Angela." I said.

"Please stick your fingers deep inside my pussy, try to find my G-spot Ben, Please." Susie purrs.

"OK,... How about here?" I said when I thought I found her G-spot.

"Oh, YES! That is it right there. Keep pressing it, rhythmically. Oh Yes that feels so good I'm commmmmmmmmmmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ben. Oh, Ben, I needed that so much. Do you want to put your cock in me, Honey?" Susie asks sweetly.

"No, I am not ready for full sex yet. I don't want to cheat on my Angela even though she is fucking as many Black Men as she can at this moment. But I will be glad to lick your pussy and give you more orgasms." I said softly.

"Lick me, my sweet lover. Oh Ben, that feels so good. Don't stop. Don't ever stop, I'm falling in love with your magic tongue. I'm going to cummmmmmm Ben, I am cummmmminggggg!" Susie purrs

"Did you like that Susie?" I asked.

"Oh, Ben, that was fantastic! That was wonderful! I am going to stay here with you and keep you company until Angela returns sometime on Sunday, if that is alright with you, Honey." Susie whispered.

"That is 'OK' with me Susie, we don't have a spare bed in the spare bedroom. I guess I can sleep on the sofa." I said.

"I don't think so Mr., If your loving wife can spend a couple days screwing every black man that she can, you can at least share a bed with me. Her best friend, and a very close friend to you as well." Susie explained.

"Well, in that case I might as well suck your milky breasts some more, Susie." I said.

"Why don't you shuck off those pants Ben. That way I can touch you easier while you enjoy my breasts." Susie purrs.

"Great Idea Susie. You touch me so nice. I don't see why Angela should complain since she is having a gang bang at Jamal's house." I whisper.

"Hmmmmm that is a nice cock you have Ben. I wish you would stick it in me. I love how you are sucking my milky breasts." Susie coos.

"Yes, I love sucking your breasts also, and I love how your warm hands are making my cock feel so good." I said.

"Ben, climb on top of me, Put it in me. I am safe, I was completely checked out last year during the Divorce. My Doctors gave me the 'all clear' to have sex. You won't catch anything from me. I also safe from Pregnancy as I have an IUD installed. Please 'make love to me'." Susie whispers.

We make love and enjoy the evening in each others arms. Eventually Jammy is moved to the floor for the night and we take the bed to enjoy more and more sex together. All the Guilt that we both originally felt has disappeared as we enjoy each others bodies over and over.

I wake up first because I have to take a whiz. I look over expecting Angela in the bed next to me to see her beautiful naked friend, Susie. I slowly and carefully leave the bed. Upon my return I move my head down to Susie's bottom and begin to lick her pussy from behind. Susie loves being licked.

"Oh Ben, that feels so wonderful, I love how you lick me. Please don't ever stop." Susie whispers.

"Oh Susie, I don't want to ever stop. Maybe you can just move in with me and Angela while she is in 'Black Cock Slut' training. That way I won't be so depressed about her slutting herself out." I softly said.

"I would love to move in with you Ben. I would love to make love with you like this EVERY Night Honey. I am going to stay with you as long as I can. I will stay with you until Angela makes me move out. You can have my body all that you want. You make me feel so good, I love it." purrs Susie.

"Susie, you are so Hot Honey. I love your beautiful Body. I love your tattoos, I love all your piercings. I would love to take you down to all my favorite Dive bars and show off your breasts to all the men there." I softly said.

"Ben, Honey, I would love to show off my body for you. To make other men want me. Whatever turns you on, I promise that I would do it for you. I would do anything to make you happy Ben. Oh, Ben, that feels so good. It feels like I going to cum while you are making love to me. Shoot all your cum in me, Ben, I am all yours to use anyway that you want." Susie coos.

"Oh, Susie, I love being inside of you. Your pussy may be stretched out but you still feels so wonderful, so hot and juicy." I said softly.

"Ben, I haven't been so satisfied and felt so loved in a long long time. You make me feel so good. You might only have a 5" cock, but that is all that I need to be happy for the rest of my life. I will be happy just being with you forever, Ben. Thank You." whispers Susie.

Susie and I continue making love while Angela is out having her Black Cock Slut gang bang training. At least Susie is keeping me from getting depressed and lonely.

8pm Sunday evening, Angela comes home. When she walks in I am watching TV holding little Jammy while Susie is cooking dinner in the Kitchen.

"Hi Honey, I'm home! Just the same old me! I am so tired and exhausted. As soon as I take a shower I have some more good news to tell you about! I love you so much Ben!" Angela says,

Angela gives me a big hug and a sexy kiss. Then waves at Susie on her way to the bathroom for a shower.

"Angela sounds happy to be home. I wonder what more 'great' news she has for me now? Probably moving to Mexico or something." I tell Susie in the kitchen.

"Dinner is almost ready, I am glad that I made a lot so that there is plenty for Angela as well." purrs Susie.

About then 'Jammy' starts getting cranky so Susie sits on the sofa and takes off her top to nurse him.

"Ben, I have to nurse Jammy for a couple minutes. Will you please stir everything and keep it from burning, Sweetie." Susie asks sweetly.

"Of Course, it will be my pleasure. Susie." I said.

I am stirring the pots on the stove, Susie is sitting topless on the sofa feeding Jammy. About that time Angela comes out of the bathroom hair wrapped in a towel and wearing her white terry cloth bathrobe.

"I am so glad to be home. What a weekend it has been! Do you want to hear about it Ben? I can't wait to tell you. Friday night Jamal took me to his house. There were just about two dozen black men there already, I was the only woman. Jamal pulled out a small mattress into the middle of his living room. Then we smoked a couple joints and we had a drink to relax." Angela purrs.

"Jamal told me get naked so the fun could start and I did. Then it was suck and fuck one after another. I kept having one orgasm after another, it felt so good. We paused for a moment to snort some white powder and take a couple pills and went right back to it. The whole evening was a blur after that." Angela smiles

"Later, when Devon took his turn, Ben was watching closely, as he has the biggest black cock of them all. 13" is what Ben said. So that if I could take that much inside my pussy we could go to the Zebra club on Saturday night. I wanted to go, so I tried extra hard to get him all the way inside me. It was tough for awhile, but we finally did it!" Angela explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember Devon. He has a monster of a Big Black Cock. He really filled me up also. I loved it, did you you like it Angela?" Susie asked.

"Oh, I sure did. By the way, I am glad that you are over here to keep Ben Company. I am sure that he would have gotten lonely and depressed by himself. Thank You Susie," Angela purred.

"No problem at all. Jammy wanted to get out of our little apartment. So we have been having some fun getting out. It is my pleasure to keep your hubby company." Susie said.

"Anyway, so Jamal brought me down to the Zebra Club Saturday night and I really liked dancing nude in front of the entire Night Club. After that I took 91 Black Cocks in my gang bang. Jamal said that his commission from bringing me paid for all my tattoos and piercings I got today. Take a look." Angela said as she opened her bathrobe.

Angela dropped her bathrobe and did a slow spin. She now has a 2" black spade tattooed on the outside of each leg on her lower calf. Then a tramp stamp on her lower back, just above her ass, that says Black Cock Only.

Over her pussy is another tattoo where her pubic hair used to be, that says Black Cock Only, and then both breasts have about a 6" tall Black Spade, with a large 'Q' un-tattooed area in the middle.

Each nipple has a big gold ring going through it almost as big around as my little finger. Her belly button has a stud in it, and looks like something in her pussy.

"Did you get your clitty pierced too Honey?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, right through the middle of it. Not just the hood like they usually do. I really wanted the full effect. It hurt like hell and bled a lot, but it was worth it, I think. We just got all this done today, just on the way over here, so I am very tender yet." Angela proudly explained to us both.

"That is very impressive Honey. You do look like a Black Cock Slut now with all those tattoos and piercings. It is very sexy also. I like them. What do you think Susie?" I asked.

"Pretty much like my tats, but those rings through your nipples are way much bigger than mine. How did you do that Angela?" Susie asked.

"First they pierced my nipples with a 10 gauge needle, then they gave me some big plastic stretchers to make the holes bigger. I wanted to do a good job, so I kept stretching the holes bigger and bigger until I could get these big rings to go in the holes. So that is what I have now. These are sure big, don't you think?" Angela asked.

"Yeah, they sure are. How you going to nurse your black babies when you get them, with those big rings?" Susie asked.

"I figured that I would just take the rings out. But I wanted the extra big rings meanwhile. Do you like them?" Angela asked me.

"I think they are very impressive Honey. They sure turn me on!" I whispered.

"Thank You Honey. Turns out that they will look good in the porn movie that I will be flying down to L.A. next weekend to make. Jamal says he is going to make me a big porn star! I hope you don't mind Honey, cuz it sure sounds like a lot of fun to me. I am scheduled to shoot several interracial porn movies while we are there, which could take several weeks to film." Angela explained excitedly.

"Yes, Jamal asked me about it also. But I declined. I didn't want to risk my marriage back then. I didn't realized it was already lost. But don't worry Angela, I will keep your Hubby company while you are gone for weeks and weeks if you do that." Susie said still sitting there topless while she nurses Jammy.

"Thank you Susie, that is very sweet of you. I can't wait to be a big porn star and be rich and famous. I hope you don't mind Ben. You don't do you?" Angela said softly.

"I am just worried about all the diseases that you are going to be exposed to Honey. If you want to be a porn star, who am I to interfere, you are on your own path to learn more about sex as it is. If this is what you want, I am just concerned about your safety when you get exposed to all these other men sexually." I said.

"Oh don't worry about that honey. Everybody gets tested before being allowed to film. They explained all that to me before I signed the contracts to do 5 porn movies earlier today when I met Mr. Big. the porn producer." Angela bragged.

"So how long do you think that you will be gone, Honey?" I asked.

"Mr. Big said it will take at least two or three weeks, maybe more." Angela said.

"If that is what you want to do. Who am I to get in the way." I said. "By the way, where are you going to be staying while you are out there?" I wondered.

"Mr. Big told me that I would be staying at his house and sleeping with him while we were out there filming. He fucked me just before I signed the contract and his cock is the biggest one yet! Not only is it longer but bigger around that a cock can, and he got it all the way into my pussy this morning!" Angela bragged with a smirk.

We sat down to eat our dinner, I realized that Angela will be gone fucking who knows how many men with how many diseases she will be exposed to. I don't see how we are going to be able to stay married if she comes home with aides. Besides if she likes BBC so much, why would she ever want to come home to just be with me?

The Week flies by, and Friday night Angela has already left with Jamal again. Susie wisely went home for the week while Angela was here, but has returned once again, to be with me again.

"Susie, I am just NOT comfortable with Angela staying down south in L.A. for several weeks to make porn. Why does she have to do this? I just can't believe that she is doing this because she loves me so much and wants to learn about sex to please me anymore. What do you think?" I asked.

"Well Ben, it may have started out that way for her, as an exciting way to learn how to please you better. But I have a feeling that she has been caught up in the excitement of sexual adventure and the sexual thrill of making porn. I am sure glad that I didn't go this far myself or I wouldn't be here with you." Susie purrs

"Susie, I glad you didn't make porn also. I am glad you are here with me. I am afraid that Angela isn't ever coming back, it just doesn't feel right with here going down all the way to Los Angeles just to make porn. I hope she comes back someday." I said.

"Don't worry Baby, I will love you and keep you happy in everyway until she does return. There is Nothing I won't do for you Ben. I am falling in love with you." Susie whispers.

"I love you also, Susie. I don't care if Angela stays in L.A. now that I have you. You are everything a man could ever want in a woman. Beautiful, Hot, Sexy, loving and affectionate. If you can be happy with my little 5" dick for the rest of your life, like you said. Then I will be happy with you for the rest of my life as well." I whispered.

12 months later...

ring ring ring...

"Hello, this is Ben." I answered the phone at home.

"Hi Honey. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be home like I expected. Mr. Big wants to keep me for himself permanently. That I am going to continue making porn movies while I am still young and attractive. So I am not going to be coming home to you after a year like I promised. I am sorry. You can divorce me if you want. I will always love you." Angela cried softly.

"Thanks for letting me know you selfish, egotistical WHORE! I have been sitting at home, lonely as hell all by myself, waiting for you for a whole year for you to come home to me. Waiting to get this stupid idea out of your head about becoming a black cock whore to improve our marriage. All it did was get us Divorced! Are you happy NOW you stupid Bitch!!??

"Ben, I'm so so sorry Honey. I guess that all the sex, all the drugs, all the porn and all the strange Big Black Cocks that I have been getting, made me forget you home all alone. I am so sorry Ben. I am so sorry that I let you down." Amanda cried softly.

"Amanda, it is 'OK' Honey. I divorced you 6 months ago for abandonment. Susie and I have been married ever since. She is expecting our first child in a couple months. So, it is OK, really we are happy. Things worked out for the best after all." I said

"Yes, they did. We have aides and I couldn't ever be with you again anyway, even if you wanted me back. I will send you my address so you can send me a copy of the divorce paperwork. I will always love you Ben. I am happy for you, I am sorry that I was so stupid. Take Care. Bye Bye." Amanda cried softly.

The End

12