Dear Charlie, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Young blonde wife wants to date Black Salesman.
7.4k words
2.11
36.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

Dear Charlie, We Need to Talk

By Buster2U

This is the story about the destruction of our marriage.

My name is Charlie Ruggles, and my wife's name is Suzette, we are both 27 years old and got married right out of high school. So, basically, we have been together for over 10 years. Since we have only ever been with each other, I feel pretty good about our marriage, and that is the way I like it.

When we got out of high school I got a job, working for my Dad's Lawn Care Company. We work long hours sometimes, but the money is ok. My wife, Suzette (who looks a lot like Bernadette on Big Bang Theory) works in the hospital downtown. I'm not sure exactly what she does, all I know is that she is training all the time.

We started a family right off the bat, and already have three children, two boys, and a girl. So, my lovely wife, Suzette, suggested that I get the snip, which I did last year. Now we can safely have sex as much as we want without any fear of pregnancy.

Life is good, as our young children fill our lives with so much joy. I love my life, my wife, and my children. We are so happy. My wife Suzette is very pretty; she is also blonde and very busty. I love that she never flirts with other guys, she always makes me feel so secure in our marriage. Suzette has even been going to the gym to get her figure back after having our three children.

When I got home from work last night Suzette said, "Dear Charlie, we need to talk." I wasn't concerned really, I figured there might be a minor problem with one of the kids or something. Regardless, Suzette said we would talk about it later when we went to bed. That way we'd have some privacy from the kids.

So, 7:30 pm is time for the kids to take their baths and get to bed. By 8 pm we were enjoying relaxing in front of the TV. I asked Suzette, what she wanted to talk about and she said we would talk about it later when we got to bed.

Finally, by 9 pm I had drunk a couple of beers and was feeling relaxed and my wife had enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine. So we were ready to go to bed. I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed next to my naked wife, who then turned to face me, with a sexy smile.

Suzette reached over to get a nice grip on my cock and then she gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. I had forgotten all about wanting to talk and was starting to get ready for some good loving. Just then, Suzette again said, "Dear Charlie, we need to talk." Purrs Suzette.

=============================================

"Ok, Suzette, what do you want to talk about?" I smiled back at her.

"Charlie, I just need to ask you something. Please, don't get all mad at me, and start hollering at me. I haven't done anything, yet. But this might upset you. I want to get your OK before it goes any further. It is just that I have been asked out for a date, for Friday night." Suzette purrs.

"Before it goes any further? What has happened so far? Blow Jobs in the parking lot? Who is the asshole trying to date a married woman? This is really way over the top! I knew this was going to happen, sooner or later, down there at that fucking hospital. I'm going to go down to your work tomorrow and complain to your HR dept!" I screamed,

"I knew you would get upset, I knew it! Honey, I didn't do anything yet! I am just asking for your permission, Honey." purred Suzette.

"What? You want my permission to cheat on me? To fuck around with another man? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Do you want to start packing your bags now, or shall I?" I screamed at my soon-to-be cheating ex-wife.

"Calm down Honey, we haven't done anything, yet." Suzette softly purrs as she tries to stroke my shrunken cock.

"What do you mean, yet? Do you mean, like you can't wait to get naked with this guy? Why do you want to go fuck someone else? Aren't I good enough for you anymore?" I asked.

"Oh, Charlie, it isn't like that. It is just that you and I have always been together, I've never even kissed another man, Charlie. I just want to see what it is like, with another man." purred Suzette.

"What? So what you are saying is, that you just want to go have sex with some other man, and I'm supposed to ok with that? So you just want to become another cheating whore wife? What is this asshole's name? I am going to call your work and complain about this sexual harassment!"

"His name is Jamal, he is black, and he works for one of the vendors that supply things to our Hospital." purrs Suzette.

"What have you done with the guy? Gone to secret lunches? Holding hands? Making out in the parking lot? Have you given him a blow job in the parking lot? How many times? What is going on that I don't know about, Suzette? You better start telling me everything, right fucking now!" I hollered.

"We haven't done anything, Honey. He just always stops by the nurse's station to chat me up, every time he comes to our Hospital. He has been flirting with me for over a year now." Suzette purrs

"What? So this guy has been telling you, for over a year, that you need more cock, and that he will be glad to provide it?! Why haven't you said anything about his harassment to me before? Why haven't you reported this asshole? What an asshole, trying to seduce a married woman! I've got half a mind to put a bullet in his brain!" I scream.

"Honey, calm down. I just want to find out what it feels like to be with another man. It has always been just you and me together, and I just want to know what it is like to feel his big black cock, deep in my fertile pussy." purrs Suzette.

"Suzette, I am surprised at you. You are an exceptionally good-looking woman. You get hit on all the time! You must ALWAYS realize, that whenever a man speaks to you, he is really just trying to get into your panties. Always!" I whispered loudly

"I am sure that you are right Charlie. That is what my mother used to always tell me growing up. With these big tits, guys are always staring at me with lust in their eyes. How could I forget? Probably it is because I thought he was interesting and attractive." Suzette bubbled.

"How could you be so naive? How could you let another man, get to you, by chatting you up, for over a whole fucking year? That, my Dear, is virtually cheating all by itself!" I explain to wife suddenly dense wife.

"I guess you do have a good point, Charlie!" purrs Suzette.

"Now, because you let, some asshole, continue to chat you up, for so long, you are talking like you want to cheat and get divorced, breaking up our happy family! When does this fucker see you at the hospital? What day?

"He always stops by on Wednesday, Honey. Why?" Suzette purrs.

"Because I'm going to wait for him to show up and put a.230 grain hardball in his noggin dear. You want to cheat on me with this black guy, there is only one thing to do. Put him down hard!" I explain.

"Oh Charlie, please don't do that! I want to fuck him, not leave you and marry him. I can tell he is just another smooth-talking player. He is no threat to you or our marriage. I like him and he is friendly. I just want to feel his big black cock deep in my pussy a few times and that is it. It isn't necessary to shoot the guy. I won't ever leave you for him or anyone else, Charlie. Don't you know that I truly love you?" coos Suzette.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I'm glad you explained it. I don't care so much if you want to fuck someone, I mean I don't really want to share you. But the big thing is I don't want to lose you! Fucking is usually the start of swaying a woman's emotions. I won't put up with someone trying to steal you from me." I explain.

"Charlie, I just need to try another cock. He has flirted with me for over a year. Jamal seems like a really nice guy, I just want to spread my legs for him and feel his big black cock go deep inside me. Just one-time Sweetheart. I will just go to his motel room and let him put his big black cock in my fertile pussy. Won't that turn you on? I know it sure does me!" Suzette coos.

"The only way that he can put his cum in your fertile pussy is for him not to wear a rubber. If he doesn't wear a rubber, he may knock you up with his black baby. Is that what you want, Honey?" I explain.

"You might have a point there, Charlie." coos Suzette

"It is beginning to sound like you want to start an affair with this asshole, black salesman, who has been telling you his dick is bigger and better than mine! It sounds like he has finally sold you on cheating. So I guess it is time to get a lawyer and someone moves out! Let the divorce begin!" I said.

"Please take it easy Charlie. Not so fast. Can't we just talk about this like adults, for a few minutes? Please?" Suzette purrs.

"I don't know Honey. I think that you are trying to get my permission to have a sexual affair. Then once you become fuck buddies, and feel more secure, just might leave me." I said sternly.

"I guess you could think that, with what I've said." Suzette purrs.

"Then you will be saying, we were just sport fucking, and somehow we fell in love. We don't know how it happened." I explained sarcastically.

"Charlie, it's not like that at all. This would only be sex, not love. I love only you. I have my Charlie to love already. We are only talking about fucking one time. Unless of course it is fantastic and we keep seeing each other behind your back." Suzette smiles

"I don't care if it is one time or a million times. The answer is NO!" I said.

"Charlie, I am supposed to tell you that it is only going to be just this one time. Just this one time! I want to give my naked body to a black man to enjoy. And in turn, receive his big black cock deep into places your white cock has never touched." coos Suzette.

"Why would I have a problem with that? My treasured, wife who has never had sex with anyone else, is telling me that she wants a new black lover to put his cock deeper into her pussy, than I have ever been before! Thereby enabling him to shoot his sperm deeper into her womb, than I ever have!" I said.

"Besides Honey, I will come straight home to you with my sloppy pussy full of his come. Then you can lick me out, or stick your cock in me and get sloppy seconds, while I tell you all about it. Then you can reclaim my cummy pussy, wouldn't that be fun? Wouldn't you like that?" purrs Suzette.

"Truthfully Honey, in all Honestly, I don't know how to tell you this. But, I have actually fantasized about you fucking a black man before, while I jerked off, when you went to visit your sister. I fantasized, thinking about you fucking a black man, specifically. One that has a giant black cock that really stretches you out." I have to admit.

"You have?! Oh, Charlie, I love you so much. I'm so glad that this is going to turn you on, as well, when I do it. I was so afraid that you were going to get all pissed off about me letting a black man put his big black cock deep into my pussy, and then letting him shoot all his black baby-making cum deep into my womb." purrs Suzette, as she lovingly strokes my cock.

"Yes, I have to admit it, Suzette. That when you go someplace, and you aren't here to take care of me, that I sometimes jerk off, I usually just do it to porn, where a busty blonde, that looks sort of like you, has sex with a big black stud, so that I can fantasize that it is you, getting fucked by a big black cock." I whispered.

"That sounds so Hot Charlie! I'm glad that turns you on. Now I can really do it for you, in real life! Now, I can make your deepest sexual fantasy come true, when I let Jamal put his big black cock deep in my fertile pussy! I really want to do this, it turns me on so very much, and I am glad to find out that you will enjoy me doing it also so that this will please you also!" Bubbles Suzette.

"I have to admit to you Honey, I pretend it is you with the black man, and you are taking his giant cock. Stretching you so much, ruining your pussy for me. Then you, bring me home a stretched-out pussy full of his cum. That whole idea turns me on so much. But I was afraid to tell you this. I was afraid that you would get mad at me and make me sleep on the couch. So I never told you." I whispered.

"Wow, this sounds like this will really turn you on, Charlie." Suzette purrs.

"It could. So now, you really are going to do this? That does kinda turn me on! The idea, that my precious wife, that has never been touched by another man, would actually do something like that. Especially since he is a black man."

"That you would get naked for him, and let him have your beautiful body. To let him put his big black cock, unprotected, between your legs, to work his way deep into your pussy. The pussy, that has always, always, only been mine. That you let a black man defile your precious pussy with his black cock, is exciting, especially when you invite him to impregnate you." I whisper.

"Does that turn you on more, because he is black Charlie?" purrs Suzette as she lovingly massages Charlie's cock, and his fat balls.

"Maybe." I say as my cock gets harder.

"Does it turn you on, thinking about Jamal squeezing my milky breasts with his big black hands?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper, as my cock gets harder.

"Thinking about Jamal sticking his big black cock deep in my fertile pussy? That all his cum goes deep in me and puts a black baby in my belly?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That I might not even remember to use a condom, and he just shoots his black baby making juice deep into my womb?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That every time I am a little late getting come from work, that you will know that I am over at Jamal's getting more big black cock?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That every time you go to sleep at night, you know that I might sneak out of bed and drive over to Jamal's during the night and get some more black cock?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That Jamal is going to fuck me so good, that I will want it all the time and I would constantly be bringing you back sloppy seconds?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That I will continue to meet Jamal out in the parking lot at lunchtime to give him more blow jobs?"

"Maybe." I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That sometimes Jamal, drives his buddy's van to the hospital, so we can have more hot sex in the parking lot at lunchtime, like we've been doing for a year already?"

"Maybe." I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That sometimes I say I'm going out shopping with a girlfriend, but I'm really going over to Jamal's to fuck, again behind your back?"

"Maybe." I whisper as my cock gets harder

"That I want to let Jamal knock me up with his black baby?" Suzette purrs

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder.

"That I will let Jamal have all his black friends gang-bang me every weekend?" purrs Suzette.

"Maybe," I whisper as my cock gets harder again.

"Are you still going to love me after Jamal and all his friends use my body, every weekend? And they stretch out my pussy with their big black cocks?" purrs Suzette.

"Of course, I'll still love you, Suzette. Regardless of what you do, to me, to our marriage, or with other men," I promise, I will always love you, no matter how much you hurt me and break my heart." I whisper.

"Really Charlie? Would you still love me, if I let them all do it to me? What if they put a black baby in me, Honey? Would you still love me then?" purrs Suzette as she lovingly strokes my cock so nicely.

"Oh, yes, Sweetheart. But truthfully, I am scared. I'm afraid that I am going to lose you to him. What if he has a bigger cock? What if he makes you cum so much better than me?" I begin to cry, "I don't want to lose you Suzette, I am scared! You are my whole world." I cry so pitifully, heart-rendering sobs

"Don't be scared, Sweetheart." Suzette gently purrs, "I am just going to let him put his big black cock, slowly into my sweet tight pussy. Then let him work it in and out for a while, until we both cum real good. This is just going to be a little sex, No love, just fucking. No matter how much I love him fucking me, I will only love you." purrs Suzette softly.

"Is that going to be all you do?" I ask.

"We're just going to go to his motel room, we'll kiss a little and he will fondle my full milky breasts, and suck some milk out of me. He will finger my pussy some, I will suck his cock a little just to get it hard, and then he will slowly slide his big black monster cock into my tight pussy, of course, he will be ruining it for you, probably forever." purrs Suzette.

"Really? Are you really going to let this black man fuck you? Doing it for real is a lot different than fantasy." I ask, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh, absolutely, I have been dreaming of Jamal stretching my pussy out, for so long. Honey, I am sorry to say, that it really really excites me, to think that Jamal will stretch me so much, that you won't even be able to feel me, anymore! Isn't that just so sexy Honey?" Suzette purrs.

"Maybe for you, Suzette. But I can see your point." I whisper as tears continue to run down my face.

"Sweetheart. I'm sorry if my pussy won't be tight enough for you to cum in me. anymore. But just the thought, of Jamal ruining my pussy for you, because he is so much bigger, really really excites me. I want that so much!" Suzette bubbles.

"I can see that would be exciting, watching your husband being virtually castrated, right in front of you, by letting your sweet tight pussy be stretched by your black lover's much bigger cock. Why don't you just get a razor knife and really cut off my dick? If that turns you on so much." I whisper tears still running down my face.

"Oh Charlie, don't be silly Honey. I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to. Maybe I am infatuated with Jamal, he is so dark black. I can't wait to see my big bare breasts naked up against his black chest while he fucks me."

"I can't wait to have his black baby. Will you be humiliated pushing a baby carriage thru WalMart with our black baby, each weekend? Everybody will know that you are married to a black cock whore!" coos Suzette.

"This is really turning me on Suzette. But, I am so scared, that you are going to love his black cock, more than me, Honey." I whisper.

"I hope this doesn't make you too sad, Charlie. But I do expect to fall in love with his black cock. I expect that I will probably welcome gang bangs every weekend with his black buddies. And it really really turns me on, that his big black cock will ruin my pussy for you." Suzette purrs.

"It sounds like I have lost your love already, and you say that you haven't even been with your black lover yet." I cry so pitifully

"Please stop crying, Sweetheart. You just have the wrong point of view. Look at it this way. I will still love you forever, and always be yours. That you are just going to get some help keeping my pussy satisfied now, by Jamal's big black cock. I will never love him, and he will never love me. I know he is just a player, out to get all the pussy he can." purrs Suzette.

"That makes me feel so much better." I cry sarcastically.

"But I will probably just go over to see him a few times a week to spend the night and get fucked so deeply, so you won't have to work so hard to keep me satisfied." Suzette purrs.

"How could you do this to us, I have never even looked at another woman. Now you are in love with a black cock and want another lover." I cry.

"I really do love you Charlie, but I can't help it I want to feel this big black cock filling my womb with his potent seed. Would that ok with you, if I have his black baby?" Suzette purrs

"I don't know Suzette, I am just so very afraid to lose you. Actually, it sounds like I already have lost you, Honey. Don't you know, that you and the kids are my whole world? Please don't have sex with other men, Honey." I cry so deeply.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers
12