Dear Charlie, We Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to do this Charlie, but I will always love only you. It is just going to be sex. mad, passionate, super fulfilling sex, with a hot white wife and her black lover with a big black cock. But, I promise, I will always come back home to you after the black men use me, I promise with all my heart, Sweetheart." Suzette smiles.

"Are you sure, that you still love me only? Are you sure that you will always come back to me after they use you? I am so scared Suzette. I don't want to lose you, ever!" I whisper still crying in fear.

"Charlie, I promise, with all my heart, that I will always come back home to you after they use me, and then I will give you my used body to use yourself. No matter how good the black men fuck me, I will come back home to you. I will always love only you." purrs Suzette.

"I am so scared that you are going to leave me, if someone fucks you better than me, or has a bigger cock than me, Honey." I cry.

"Honey, stop being silly. Of course, the black men are going to fuck me better than you. And of course, they are going to have bigger cocks than you. But please realize this, that regardless, no matter how good I orgasm, from all the black men that fuck me, I will always come back home to you Charlie. When I do, I will hold you to my big bruised breasts, comfort you and show you that I still love you."

"I just don't know, I am so scared that I am losing you. Maybe, I already lost you. After all, you have been letting Jamal "chat you up" for over a year now. By all rights, YOU should have put a stop to it a long time ago! By not stopping his "chatting you up" every week, it is your own fault that you are destroying our family, and causing our divorce." I explain, as tears flow down my face.

"No matter how much I love what they do to me, I promise that will return to you afterward, to give you all my heart, all my love, and all my cummy pussy. Of course, that is until another black man wants to fuck me again, then I will be all his for a short while." purrs Suzette with a smile.

"Really Honey? Do you promise? That is great, another black man comes along and suddenly you are all his, for a while. You promise with all your heart, that you will always come back home to me, right away, after you fuck other men? Do you promise, that you won't leave me after you fuck other men? Honey, I am so scared." I cry, tears running down my cheeks.

"What about after the big black cocks stretch my pussy out so much, that you can't even feel anything, anymore? Then, when you put your cock inside me, you won't even be able to cum in me anymore. Will you still love me then? I can promise you one thing. I promise that I won't ever completely 'cut you off' like I have heard some black men do to their cuck hubbies." Suzette coos

"Well, I guess that is something. After all, my wife is just going for black cock now. Thanks to this Jamal, asshole." I ponder.

"Charlie, I am sorry though that my pussy will be permanently all stretched out from all the black cock I get, from now on." purrs Suzette.

"From now on? What? Are you starting an affair? I thought this was just going to be a one-time thing! So what is it going to be Suzette?" I cry hopelessly.

Suzette slowly, takes my cock into her mouth so gently, sucking just the head, so lightly. Then taking it deep, in her mouth. "I don't know, Sweetheart. All I do know is that I can't wait to take his big black cock deep into my fertile pussy." purrs Suzette.

"Please don't leave me, Honey, You are all I have in my life, that matters."

I cry.

"Charlie, Charlie Charlie, stop worrying Honey. I'm not going to leave you, ever. After I get knocked up my black lovers, I will need you to take care of me, my sweet Charlie." Suzette bubbles

"Ok, I will be glad to help you in any way that I can Suzette," I whisper.

I do know, that I'm going to be fertile this Friday night. I know, that I love you and I don't want to lose you, Sweetheart. But, you need to know, that I really need and want his, black baby in my belly. Will you still love me, when I have his black baby in my belly, Honey?" purrs Suzette.

"I won't try to stop you, Suzette. It turns me on, even though I know it is going to destroy our marriage. I am so afraid that I am going to lose you. If you only fuck Jamal, one time that would be one thing. But if you start an affair, I am afraid I will lose you forever." I cry.

"Well, Charlie, I remember a long time ago you mentioned to me that you thought nipple rings were hot. Remember how I quickly shot that idea down then? Well, I was thinking at work today, that maybe I should get them for you, just to prove my love for you, So I decided to get them for you. I stopped at that hippy shop where they sell them, on the way home. While I was there"

"I picked up some nipple rings. I want you to pierce my nipples tonight, to hurt my nipples, for hurting you. So I can show you, that I really love you, with all my heart." purrs Suzette.

"I don't want to hurt you, Sweetheart," I whisper still crying.

"I got some really big ones, to go with my really big breasts, with a matching 10 gauge piercing needle. I want you to pierce my nipples tonight. I want you to hurt me because I just hurt your heart." purrs Suzette.

"Really, Suzette? I don't know. I don't think that I can hurt you, Honey." I whisper tears still streaming down my face.

"Charlie, I want you to hurt me, because I love only you Charlie. I want you to pierce both my nipples, with this really big needle. So I can show you how much that I love you, Charlie. I want you to pay me back for breaking your heart by my asking you to let me cheat on you! Hurt my nipples, Charlie! Pierce me and hurt my nipples badly! Please Charlie, hurt my nipples like I hurt your heart tonight. I love only you Charlie." Purrs Suzette

==============================================

Friday Night...

Suzette walks down the stairs in her little black dress.

"How do I look, Charlie?"

"Pretty hot Sweetheart. When are you going to be back?" I ask.

"Probably around midnight, I would think. That should give us enough time to eat, dance and have sex. I would think Honey." Suzette purrs. "I intend to come home after he comes in me one time. Will that help to make you feel more comfortable Honey?" Suzette purrs.

"Yes, that would be much better for me, Suzette." I smile

knock knock knock...

"I will get the door!" I say as I walk to the door and open it.

"Hello, You must be Jamal. Come on in. I'm Charlie." Charlie sticks out his hand to shake.

"Yes, and good to meet you, Charlie. I am Jamal. I appreciate you letting me take your wife out tonight." Jamal said.

"It is perfectly alright, my friend. It has become apparent that Suzette needs to get out occasionally to fuck other men, cheat, break my heart, and basically just work to destroy our marriage." I explained. Obviously, Jamal didn't catch a word of what I just said.

"What time do you think you will be back?" I ask politely

"I would think around 11 pm or midnight probably. Being only our first date, and all," says Jamal.

About then Suzette walks into the room, goes directly to Jamal, and gives him a big romantic, sexy kiss on the lips.

"Ready to leave, baby?" says Jamal.

"Already, Jamal." purrs Suzette with a smile, holding Jamal's arm tightly to her breast.

"Good Night Charlie. I will be home later, by around, midnight. Love you." purrs Suzette as she waves goodbye to me. I notice that she didn't even kiss me goodbye.

===================================

9 am, Saturday morning, Suzette has still not returned, having spent the whole night with Jamal. Suzette probably enjoyed the most exciting and best sexual experience of her young life. Suzette probably had so many orgasms, and Jamal undoubtedly impregnated my wife's fertile womb. It must have been great for her, I figure.

I was just starting to stress last night, around midnight, a little bit. But, now, at 9 am the next morning, I realize our marriage is over. I am about to go crazy with fear and worry and anxiety,

Actually, I felt that my marriage was dead and completely over when Suzette, first asked to go out with Jamal. Now, that she is so late, I figure I was right all along. I quietly cry to myself, even though I refuse to drink...

The hours ticked by all night so slowly. I might as well go outside and mow the lawn to do something, now it is just after 10 am.

How can she have done this to me? At 11 am, they still aren't back. So I start packing my suitcase to move out and leave, totally shattered. I leave my wedding ring and my cell on the kitchen table. But l am sure to bring my.45 ACP 1911, as it has never failed me, unlike my cheating whore of a wife.

I leave forever, the fucking, lying, cheating, bitch. They both said that they would be back at midnight. Fucking liars! I am out of here.

=================================================

1 pm Saturday afternoon, Jamal pulls into our driveway. He walks around to the passenger door and opens it for Suzette. She, gracefully, smiles as she puts both feet out, and keeping her feet together, she stands. Jamal takes her into his powerful arms and they hold each other very tightly.

The pair kiss very intimately, and romantically, kissing very deeply and passionately. Shocking several neighbors that just happen to be outside and hear Jamal's vehicle pull into our driveway. They are watching and are shocked at seeing Suzette romantically kissing another man, especially a black man, in our driveway.

They finally break their romantic kiss, and Suzette walks toward the front door, with an extra wiggle in her walk, as Jamal drives away.

Suzette opens the front door and calls to me.

"Hello Charlie, I'm home! Still the same old me!" but I'm not there, I left from all the heartache Suzette has given me by her lying, cheating, and coming home 13 hours later than she said she would.

Suzette frantically searches for her lost husband. The last place she looks is the kitchen and the only thing she finds is my wedding ring and cell phone on the kitchen table. Suzette screams, all her fears that she ignored have come true. She completely breaks down into tears, She collapses into sobs of misery, knowing she has completely betrayed and lost the love of her life, just for a cheap fuck.

Charlie is already gone. broken-hearted, Charlie knew in his heart, that since Suzette listened to Jamal, she had already betrayed him. Then by not coming home by midnight last night, it was another betrayal. Then, last but not least, it was another betrayal when Suzette kissed Jamal upon his arrival, but not me when she left.

Now, 13 hours later, the betrayal would have just continued to get worse,

had I stayed.

I just drove off into the sunset, looking to start a new life without a cheating whore for a wife. I will miss my kids the most, and my wife's loving touch. I figure that Jamal will just move in and take over my previous life like he had my wife.

It is only an hour's drive from Silicone Valley to the beach, in Santa Cruz. The drive is even longer with tears in my eyes. Then, going north, up Highway 1, the coast highway, a few miles to find a little privacy. That is where I stop and then walk out onto the lonely deserted "4-mile" beach to ponder my life and my marriage.

I put my head down and cry my heart out. I completely surrender to the pain, and let all the heartache wash over me, as I cry my broken heart out over my lost family. I pat my concealed cross-draw holster that contains my. 45 ACP pistol. Knowing that there is always that final option to stop the heartache.

The love of my life, my whole way of life, all gone because Jamal had to fuck my beautiful wife. Unbelievable as it was, that my Suzette was so naive to fall for Jamal's lines and his lies. She should have known better! It is beginning to look like I was a fool to ever trust this woman.

I don't know everything, but I know what I saw. How my wife kissed Jamal but only just waved to me, her husband, as she left with her lover. She says it was her first time with him, but was it? She never denied blow jobs in the parking lot. She just ignored my questions. I guess I will never know for sure, but I feel pretty confident after all this, that she had cheated already.

Truthfully, I just want to die. I really just want to die. My whole adult life has always been about my family, and now I don't even have that anymore. I miss holding my children. I miss holding my beautiful wife. What can I do? I guess, I can just eat a bullet. At least here on the beach, it won't be such a big mess to clean up.

Charlie doesn't know that Jamal doesn't want to settle down with any one woman. He just wants to fuck them all. Jamal, won't ever steal someone's woman, he just wants to fuck them all, for a while.

That night, when Suzette went to bed, sleep just won't come. Suzette's mind is filled with regrets about how she lost her best friend, and the best husband a wife could ever want as well as the best father for her three children. All just for a cheap fuck, Suzette hates herself for that mistake, cruelly twisting her own nipple rings, to distract her own emotional pain and heartache with some physical pain.

Just because she didn't even consider her husband's feelings about fucking another man, not even for a moment. "How could I ever do that?" she ponders

Suzette keeps asking herself, "How could I do that to my husband? The only thing my husband, Charlie, ever cared about and I just gave it away to another man! Just gave it away! How could I do that? How could I be so blind? So Stupid? Jamal would have said or done anything to get in my panties, and he did!" Suzette thinks to herself.

I can't believe I let Jamal's constant flirting sway me into wanting to fuck him one time. What a fool, I was. Now I lost my Charlie forever." Suzette cries and sobs so pitifully, brokenhearted that she could be so heartless to her Charlie.

Suzette starts to blame herself and really starts to hate herself for her stupidity, for own her cold-heartedness, her selfishness, and for not having more concern for her husband's feelings. It seemed so easy, to just follow Jamal's directions to convince Charlie to let her spend the night with Jamal.

Suzette gets ready for bed. She decides to sleep naked so she can twist her nipple rings and hurt herself more easily. Suddenly she realizes that she should check for Charlie's.45 ACP 1911. Knowing if he left it, he would be back. She reaches under Charlie's pillow. But it is gone, like her husband, the love of her life.

She reaches under her own pillow and checks for her.357 magnum. Touching it softly. Her final option. Should she eat a bullet? She feels she has totally betrayed everything good in her life already.

Maybe she should just continue to be a whore for Jamal. But Suzette finally remembers her children. Suzette, realizes, that she shouldn't stick her mother with Suzette's own responsibility, to take care of her three children. Which is exactly what Suzette would be doing, if she took the easy way out and ate a bullet.

Suzette cries her heart out and prays that God brings her husband back to her again. She vows to never ever hurt her husband again and to always put him first in her life, not last as she has been doing, if she ever sees him again.

Sleepless night after sleepless night. Suzette just can't get any sleep Saturday night, or Sunday night.

"Charlie, where are you? Please come home to me. I am so sorry for what I did Honey. I will never give away what is your treasure, ever again. I promise, just come home to me, please." Suzette cries. Tears soak her pillow as regrets fill Suzette's heart and soul.

Suzette called in sick on Monday, not having any sleep all weekend, she is in no shape to go to work.

Monday night, somewhere after midnight, Suzette feels some motion in the bed. But she is too exhausted that she doesn't even wake up, but continues to sleep very peacefully with her Charlie.

The two wake up together, Tuesday morning, and see so much love and so much regret in each other's eyes. They hold each other and cry together very intensely and passionately. Suzette promises she won't ever cheat on Me again. I forgive her for fucking Jamal and tell her I want all the details while we make love.

But first, I take Suzette's small hand and put it on my nut sack. I tell her to feel my nuts. Now, pick out one testicle, and squeeze it gently. Then harder and then I explain to her.

"Whenever a man is trying to 'chat you up' just imagine that you have me like this. Every smile to him is like you are squeezing my tender testicle harder. Every time you pay attention to his jokes, you are squeezing my nut harder." I calmly explain.

"The more you flirt with him, your hand is squeezing me harder. Then when he has got you to agree to a date, you squeeze it until it pops. That is what you are doing to me, in reality." I explain to her.

"I am so very sorry Honey. I was so selfish, so horny, so self-centered. All I was thinking about was getting some big black cock deep in my pussy. I promise never to be so selfish to you ever again. I love you so much." Suzette purrs.

We both promise to always, always be truthful and honest to each other. To always put each other first, Now and forever, in the future. To never do anything that might hurt the other, ever again.

Suzette mentions that Jamal's cum is still in her fertile pussy, if I want to enjoy my sloppy seconds. I assure Suzette that I certainly do want to enjoy her sloppy seconds from Jamal, as she shows me the sexual positions that they used.

Suzette's pussy wasn't completely stretched out as we had feared. But my knowing, of her pussy being used so much by Jamal made me even more turned on as I slide my cock into her used hole.

She explained "We just fucked all night long, it was so good, we couldn't stop to come home at midnight. But, if you want more of Jamal's cum in my pussy, all I have to do is call, and Jamal would be glad to fuck me some more for you." Suzette coos

"That does sound tempting," I said with a smile

As Suzette slowly realized that we were ok again, she teased me that Jamal mentioned that he would love to take her to dance naked up on stage at the Zebra Club, an all-black man, and mostly white women club, in Santa Clara. My cock got harder as she described what she expected at the Zebra Club.

Suzette said, "If I let him take me on a Saturday night, that I would dance naked in front of hundreds of black men up on stage and then participate in a big gang bang, all the rest of the night."

"That sounds interesting." I said.

"As many as a hundred black men could fuck me, if you let me go." Suzette reminded me that she was going to be fertile again soon if she wasn't black-bred already. That we will know if her period starts in about two weeks." Suzette coos

I smiled and said, "Better call Jamal and set it up, before he makes other plans.".

12