Dear Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a turn," Morgan whispered into my ear. She spun me around and pulled me close. I put my hands on the exposed skin of her tight stomach and kissed my other daughter.

Before long, our hands were all over each other as we took turns making out. We weren't being shy about it either. Morgan openly played with my breasts, massaging them over my top, while her sister pulled up my skirt and finger fucked me. My body was in ecstasy. I had never imagined putting on such a public display of sexual depravity, but at that moment, I didn't care. I needed my daughters to show my body their love for me. I needed, no wanted, to show the world that I was a slut for my daughters and that they could do whatever they wanted to my body. My body was there for their pleasure. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I came hard into Miriam's hand while Morgan kept me from collapsing onto the dance floor.

Miriam and Morgan took my hands and pulled me towards the club's exit as I regained composure. I was unsure why they wanted to rush out of the club until I heard Miriam scream at me over the music. "We have to go home and fuck Daddy now! He is waiting for the three of us."

"Emily! Are you okay?" I felt my co-worker's hand on my forearm. The nightclub had faded away, and I was suddenly back at my work dinner. "You looked like you were a million miles away."

"I'm sorry," I stammered. "My drink must have gone to my head. I think I am going to head back to my hotel. I'll see you next time I am in town." I explained while giving my good-bye hugs.

I knew I needed to get up to my hotel as soon as possible. I needed relief, and I needed it now. I burst into my room like a bat out of hell. I frantically looked through my suitcase, the same bag that held the letter that brought me to this dizzying place.

"I know it's here somewhere...where could it be?" I mumbled to myself. I probably would have looked like a crazy person to the outside observer. In some ways, I felt like one. I was a woman on a mission. I no longer felt like I was entirely in control of my actions. I searched every pocket of my luggage before remembering I had hidden it in my purple shoe bag. My frenetic fingers struggled to open up the bag. Once inside, I whipped out my vibrator. I had made it a habit to bring along a sex toy with me on my trips, so Jim and I could have fun together over Facetime. This time the vibrator was here, all for my pleasure. Jim didn't deserve to see what I was about to do to myself. After all, it was his fault that I was in this mental state.

I couldn't take it anymore. I tore off my clothes and lay on the hotel room bed. The fancy sheets felt good on my naked skin. I ran my hands over my breast, teasing my nipples. I've gotten off before just playing with my tits, but that wouldn't be enough tonight. I needed more. I needed to be filled.

I pulled hard on my nipples, feeling a mix of pleasure and pain. I played with my nipples with one hand while my other hand trailed down my stomach to my aching, wet pussy. I was surprised by how wet I was. I knew I was turned on, but this was a sensation I could barely remember experiencing. I ran my middle finger up and down my slit, over and over again. Each time I allowed my fingers to graze over my clit, but I didn't let myself linger there. I wanted my yearning to build even more.

I slipped my middle and ring finger deep inside me. My pussy gripped my fingers like a vice. My pussy knew what it needed, and that was to be fucked. I slowly moved my fingers in and out, savoring every sensation. I grabbed my vibrator and began to fuck myself with it. I screamed with pleasure as my vibrator entered me.

My mind drifted back to my nightclub fantasy as Miriam's words about her father waiting for us at home lingered in my head.

I visualized the three of us heading home from the club. Still ravenous from our display on the dance floor, we had kept the party going in our Uber home. The girls' bodies shook ferociously as I fingered them both to orgasm in the backseat of our cab. The look on the driver's face when he heard the girls calling me Mommy was priceless. We each stripped naked as we walked into the house, completely unaware that Jim was standing in the living room. All my daughters and I just knew was that we needed to cum.

"Well, it looks like you three had fun together," Jim said coyly.

"Oh, shut up and get over here," I retorted as Miriam, Morgan, and I walked over to him. I pushed him back down on the couch as the three of us dropped to our knees. I licked the head of his cock and slowly brought it into my mouth. My daughters soon joined in, licking down the side of his shaft while I licked his balls. Jim had a look of pure lust on his face. Here he was with his two daughters and his wife giving him a blowjob - It was almost too much for him to handle.

The girls stood up and flanked their dad on the couch. I was a bit confused about what was happening until Morgan spoke up. "Daddy, we want to watch you fuck Mommy. We need to see you pounding her slutty fuck hole."

Without saying anything, I sat on the couch and spread my legs. I wanted Jim to know that I needed this as desperately as our girls. Jim sunk his hard cock deep inside me, and it felt better than I could have ever imagined. The way he filled me, it was as if his cock was created just for my cunt. Our hips ground together as our moans and grunts filled the room.

Our daughters looked on in a trance-like state. They watched intently as their parents fucked in front of them for the first time. Their hands slowly made their way to their wet snatches as they each began to play with themselves. The scent of sex permeated the room, leaving all four of us even more aroused.

I knew I needed to see our daughters fuck before the night was over. "Morgan, please, I need you to be a good girl and make your sister cum. I need to see you lick your sister. Please!" The words that escaped my mouth were words I could never have imagined uttering in real life, yet here I was screaming them in my hotel room as I fucked myself with my toy.

Miriam sat next to me and took my hand. Feeling our bodies touch while her father was inside me made me feel closer to her than I had ever before. I watched as Morgan kneeled on the ground and looked into Miriam's deep blue eyes with lust on her mind. I did my best to take in every detail of what Morgan was doing to her sister. Morgan deliberately spread her sister's legs and tickled her inner thighs with her tongue. Imaging Morgan kiss her way up to Miriam's glistening pussy, while their father fucked me sent me over the edge. I came so hard that I almost passed out.

I lay there on my hotel bed, exhausted and in a puddle of sweat. I put my toy on the nightstand and just curled up into my blanket.

Waking up hours later, I was still uncertain about how I felt. I hoped writing about the day's events in my journal would bring me a sense of clarity. Reading back what I just wrote left little doubt in my mind about what I wanted to happen when I got home, despite still having some misgiving. Before slipping back into unconsciousness, I texted Jim:

Dear Jim,

I know there is a lot to talk about when I get home. Just know that I love you and that I love our daughters. I need and desire all three of you. I don't see how this will work, but I am excited to find out. Be ready and energized for a fun night! I'll be home around 3 PM tomorrow.

12