Dear Diary

Story Info
Cheating is only fun for a while.
2.2k words
3.32
45.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
901 Followers

March 18th, 1985: Dear Diary, well it finally happened. I cheated on my husband, and I did it only two weeks after our anniversary. It's funny that, just yesterday, Roy tried to convince me to have a kid, but I am sure glad I took the pill today, because Branden came a lot. I'm certain that Roy would be very angry at the thought of his childhood friend fucking me for hours today, but I don't care because the sex was amazing, and I loved it.

March 19th: Roy doesn't have a clue. I made love to him right after Branded fucked me. I have to say I enjoyed Branden more. He was far more physical than Roy, and it was so hot making love to Roy with Branden's cum still in me. It has been hours and I am still lost in the pleasure of it.

March 26th: Branden and I did it again today. He hasn't lost his touch. Holy cow, he was great. When Roy got home from work, I made love to him and came all over myself. I feel so dirty, so nasty. It was awesome. Roy hasn't got a clue and I feel so empowered. I am so glad I have you, Diary, at least I can tell you what I do. I am hoping this becomes a regular thing with all three of us.

April 4th: Branden has been coming over about three times a week. He fucked me in our bed today. It was the first time I let him in our room. I felt really bad doing it. I hated it, but he insisted. I have been telling Branden all the things I do with Roy after he gets done fucking me. It is sort of starting to be an inside joke with us. It makes me feel funny, and not in a good way, when he laughs about my husband. I don't think I am going to let him in my room anymore.

April 5th: It was so hot making love to Roy in the same spot on our bed after Branden fucked me just a few hours before. I could smell both my lover and my husband as Roy made love to me. I feel so powerful doing this, but I also feel dirty and cheap too.

April 15th: Well my resolve to not have sex with Branden in our bed failed miserably. This past week he visited four times and fucked me every time in our bed. Damn it. Damn it.

July 4th: Well, I give up. Branden and I have been having great sex two or three times a week. He fucks me where, how and when he wants. I can't say no to him. He tells me to drop to my knees and I do. He wants to fuck me like a dog, and I am on all fours. It doesn't matter what he asks, I do it. It's like I am totally under his control. After one of our sessions, he told me not to have sex with my husband that night. I told him to fuck off, but still followed his instructions. I felt awful.

July 14th: Branden came on my left ring finger, because he wanted to cover my wedding ring with his cum. I felt like I was slapping my husband. It wasn't my finest moment. I almost cried. Branden told me then that he would visit every day for the next two weeks, and I wasn't to have any sex with Roy. I agreed.

July 28th: Roy is miserable. I haven't let him touch me at all, and I feel awful about it. I am going to make love to my husband tonight until he screams. I hope it will make it up to him.

July 29th: Roy only lasted thirty seconds last night. He came so hard that he couldn't get it up again. I held him and told him it was ok, but something has changed in him. I can't put my finger on it, but something has changed.

July 31st: Branden is still coming over almost daily. We are still having great sex. He came in my mouth and told me not to brush my teeth until I kissed Roy. I just couldn't do it. It was the first time I have defied Branden's orders.

Aug 2nd: Branden wants to leave his cum in my pussy, then for me to get Roy to eat the cream pie. I told him I would try, but I couldn't do it. I cleaned myself before Roy got home. Roy did give me unbelievable oral sex.

Aug 5th: Branden told me he wanted to fuck my ass. No one has ever fucked my ass. He brought me butt plugs to get me loosened up to be ready for him. He told me that I had to have one in my ass all the while he was gone, and Roy was not to find out about it.

Aug 10th: I lost my last virginity today, and not to my husband. Branden fucked my pussy for a long time and then fucked my ass using my pussy juice to lube it up. It hurt. He said that he would be fucking me in my ass for a good long time, so I needed to get used to it.

Dec 1st: Branden is still fucking me during the day. He hasn't come in my pussy for a long time, and Roy keeps wanting me to get pregnant. I went off the pill last week, and have been with Roy almost every night since, so I think that he will get his wish.

Dec 5th: I hope I am already pregnant because Brandon wanted to cum in my pussy, instead of my ass, the last two days. Dammit, I am praying that Branden doesn't get me pregnant. The good news is that Branden and Roy look alike, so we may not be able to tell. I hope.

Jan 15th, 1986: Well, I am pregnant and, let me tell you, I am hornier than hell. I can't get enough. I have been fucking both Branden and Roy every day during the week, and doing Roy three times a day on the weekend. I don't seem to be able to get enough.

Jan 30th: Shit that was close. Roy came home at lunchtime while me and Branden were having sex. Holy shit, I thought I was dead. Branden always parks down the street, so Roy didn't see his car, thank god. Roy came straight upstairs and started fucking me. Branden was hiding in the closet and he hadn't come yet. As soon as Roy finished with me, and went back to work, Branden got his first taste of Roy's sloppy seconds, which was fair. I don't know what was sexier. Fucking Roy with Branden in the closet, or watching Branden's face when he got sloppy seconds.

Mar 5th: I think I am no longer my own person. I think Branden owns me. Here I am, pregnant, and Branden brought another man with him today. His name is Jason. Branden told me Jason was getting a divorce and needed to get laid before he's forced to go back to his wife for release. I tried to tell Branden I was no whore, but he just grabbed my hair, pulled hard and kissed me. Then he whispered in my mouth, "Yes you are." I took Jason to the spare room and let him fuck me. Jason wasn't very good. He fucked my pussy, and then came in just a few seconds. Branden fucked my ass in front of him after that. Jason fucked me again and lasted only a short time longer the second time. Jason told me I was a good fuck and that he loved my wedding ring.

Mar 15th: Brandon has brought Jason over several times this week. I hated fucking Jason, but I did it every time. At least he's gotten better at fucking me. They spit roasted me today, with Jason in my mouth while Branden fucked my ass. I hated it, even though I came a lot after they got into the proper rhythm. At least I'm starting to get used to Branden fucking me in the ass now.

April 1st: April fool's day, and what a fool I've been. Branden showed up with two other men this time. All three of them took me in the front room. They did something they called 'making me airtight'. I had a cock in all three of my holes at the same time. I hated it. I hated being touched. As soon as they left, I ran to the shower and stayed there till Roy got home. I begged him to hold me. Just hold me... he did... I love my husband.

April 2nd: I've made the decision not to fuck around on Roy anymore but, for some reason, no one showed up today. Roy came home tonight, and I made love to him. I am showing nicely, so we were careful.

April 3rd: Branden came by and I told him, "No more." We argued for a while, and he told me he would tell Roy. I told him to go ahead and tell, and I meant it.

April 10th: Branden has come by three times since I broke it off with him. I didn't open the door. I was so proud of myself. Tomorrow is the ultrasound and I can't wait.

April 11th: Didn't know I had to give blood for an ultrasound, but that was one of the tests we did. Roy came with me. I was so proud to be walking with Roy, the father of my baby. We found out it's a girl. I feel her swimming around in there. I love our daughter.

April. 13th: I have been making love to Roy every night at least once, sometimes twice. I tell him that, when she is born, I wouldn't have as much time, so I wanted to take care of him now.

April 15th: Roy didn't come home last night. He didn't say why. Branden called and asked if I wanted him to come over. I told him to fuck off, but I wonder how he knew that Roy wasn't home.

April 16th: Roy served me with divorce papers today. I hyperventilated and cried. Among the papers was the results of a D.N.A. test that revealed the father of my unborn daughter wasn't Roy.

Aug 6th, 1986: I gave birth to my daughter today. She is beautiful, but I had to hand her over to her adoptive parents. Her new Daddy held her tight and kissed her, then he and his wife took her home with them. I cried.

Aug 7th: I came home with the emptiest feeling I've ever had. I lost my husband. My future. My marriage. My life. I walked into the house, that was once our home, not expecting to see people sitting in the living room. I saw an unsmiling Roy first, then his mother and sister, and my mother. Someone grabbed me as I started to fall.

I came to on the couch with someone waving smelling salts under my nose. Then I recognized more people. One of them was the preacher that married us. There was also a counsellor of some sort. They gave me water and made sure I was ok. Then the intervention started.

November 15th: It has been 3 months since giving my daughter up for adoption. I still cry every time I think about her. Fortunately, I am pregnant again. This time I know who the father is. No guessing or hoping at all. She is my husband Roy's daughter, no mistaking the fact this time. I know she was conceived the day of our intervention, though Roy didn't move back home till almost two months later. I told him everything. I haven't seen Branden since I broke up with him. Rumor has it that someone showed up at his apartment and kicked him in his balls several times with steel-toed shoes, but you know how rumors go. Roy was in a really good mood that whole week, and our sex life was the best ever.

September 16th, 1987: All I want is my daughter Lory and my husband Roy. They are enough for me. I know that now. I wish I knew it before. I would have saved my husband, myself and others a lot of pain. The blood test that I took during the ultrasound was for a DNA paternity test. Roy tricked me, but it gave him time to calm down and make decisions. I missed him while we were apart, and he tells me he missed me. I don't ever want to cheat on my husband again, so I am going to counseling to understand why I did, and how to avoid it in the future. I want to grow old with Roy. I want to watch Lory become whatever she wants to be. By the way Diary, I went off the pill again two weeks ago. We are hoping for a boy this time but, I know one thing, it will be Roy's.

Thank you for reading

R, Lee Benton...

lbenton
lbenton
901 Followers