All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cucks get one star

roy was a cuck,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

Blood test on the pregnant, a paternity test for the baby??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Roy should just accept that a better man gets to fuck and impregnate his wife. In real life she would be longing for another branden to fuck her, to piss on her, to beat her and to slap her across the face while fucking her. It's just the realities of life for a mentally disabled loser husband like Roy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Meh.

Taking her back after a long-term affair, including a foursome, just because she gave up the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it was okay

i have NO idea why her husband wanted to work it out with her.

there was no real regret or effort on her part to salvage their marriage.

my only guess is religion is FORCING roy to forgive a very evil and toxic wife.

but my hope is that his husband took off his rose colored glasses and realizes that love is a bad joke. maybe he can have his fun while his wife remains faithful.

fair is fair after all.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
OK story... RUBBISH SUBJECT!

Poor old Roy... in love with a skanky slut! You cheated yourself out of a 5* get the story right next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lacks detail

Thank you for writing.

The story lacked a lot of detail to really draw me in and be engaged. I would have preferred more info on why she cheated, Roy's discovery, the confrontation, the intervention, and the reconciliation. All you have is the diary contents and somehow after one meeting (the intervention) they conceive a child same day.

I couldn't get into any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
all thesse cuck LW stories make annoy

remember his wife and his marriage and how many men she fucked and sucked while they were married. IT comes back to give him memories of the lack of love and how disgusting she was with these men. Then he thinks of all the cum he licked out of her cunt. Gave this story a 5!! It will help offset the annony asshole who reads all these stories and jerks his 3 inch cock and then cum and gets mad of herself.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 4 years ago
Good start

I found her decent into being a horrible cheater interesting. However, her getting back her husband (and daughter?) was really rushed and didn’t match the pace of the rest. There’s really no explanation of how she got him back and definitely didn’t earn reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who the FUCK do you think you are?!?!

You should be the one receiving the ball busting...writing a piece of shit like this!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

Interesting style. Personally, I prefer dialogue instead of a narrative but the story is certainly succinct. Full marks from me (assuming the 5* I am trying to click on ever works.)

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

A good change of pace. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no reason for a reconciliation

without which the story doesnt work

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
i get it...

...I just don't buy it. No way does a husband go back to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The bullshit reconciliation sank this to a 1

"I missed him while we were apart, and he tells me he missed me." was you entire justification and reason for them to reconcile, and that's nothing.

<P>

Let's just imagine this is real. If this really is her diary, if he ever reads it he'd be out of there ASAP.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Can’t believe she gave up her child her daughter never did anything wrong. Her husband sounds like a control freak. Now as for the wife, granted she was a slut, and hubby was right to dump her but to get her to dump her baby was over he top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What just happened?

Why would he take a woman back that has had another man's child? Especially since that man was his friend? Why would she give up her baby? She knows who the father is so sue for child support and move on with her life and her baby? Roy getting back together with her for no reason made no sense at all. This was just some random, senseless suck and fuck. Poorly thought out.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice...

...try again. For this one I gave you * because I can’t give you zero.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
After all she did...

After all she did whithout any remorse, an intervention erased all of it? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Job

Thanks for a believable story about a repentant wife. Neither the diary style nor the reconciliation theme bothered me. Their getting back together made sense in the context of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We never did find out what made her start acting like a whore, . . .

so what makes the husband think that once she has him tied down with children, she won't start acting like a whore again? She loved being a whore for most of the experience, and if the asshole predator had been more moderate she would still be his slut. You don't think Roy has figured that out yet? If not then he deserves to get screwed over, again, by the shallow selfish arrogant cruel slut. Oh yeah, she's so regretful, that she got caught. If there were no DNA test, no proof, then she'd feel no regrets and no remorse. Why should she? Until the predator turned her into the town bike she was loving the sex and humiliating her husband.

Tell me Roy won't be DNA testing every child she conceives, and won't be watching her every move and conversation and communication. And what kind of relationship is that?

Not a bad story, just characters too stupid to be allowed to breed. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating is always fun

There's no other feeling like it. It's the hottest sex.

Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story...

It is sad how she disregarded her first daugther just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
😖

Didn't really entertain. Not a story. Seems more like a writing excersize.

This Is the internet, everything gets posted on the web, lol.

Thanks Ibenton, you did make me laugh.

Read you next time.

AMerryman

maninconnmaninconnabout 4 years ago
Sorry

This was a great idea, but not hearing from Roy bothers me. It feels almost emotionless, and very sterile.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
I don’t get it

I can understand reconciliation stories, but he’d already kicked her to the curb, and then he reconnected and remarried her? Only two possibilities: either he was so in love with her that he couldn’t live without her — in which case he’d never have kicked her out — or he was just so unattractive or inept that he couldn’t get another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the fucking comments.....

Priceless. I see, even that banned "bonnie" made it back again with her idiotic comment.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Stupid story

What rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anachronisms galore!

In 1985:

Anal sex was way out there and most Americans would have refused, male or female.

One could not get a DNA test as they were still either not invented yet or only in development. Paternity was determined by blood type, if at all!

The term "spit roasting" was not in common usage.

The term "making airtight" hadn't been thought up and was definitely not in common use.

Sex shops were mostly hidden or prohibited and it would have been difficult for an average person to buy a butt plug.

You couldn't find condoms on the store shelves. You had to ask the druggist or in my home town, Moe the pervert jeweler.

Ultrasounds were available but not routine. Many hospitals didn't have an ultrasound machine.

Your stupid anachronisms ruined any part of the story that wasn't already a repeat of maybe 1000 similar stories already posted.

R.

SigintSigintabout 4 years ago
I love the comments section

Not my favorite story.

I don’t know where the last anonymous grew up, if he has, but in major populated areas the things he thinks he knows, weren’t true. With the exception of DNA testing.

What I’ll say I never heard used in those days was the term “intervention.”

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Ramblings of an emotional immature and mentally challenged nymphomaniac...

Don't know how the affair started (can, however, figure out the 'why' behind it: because she wanted to.)

Never learned how and when Roy found out.

Never learned why she gave her daughter up for adoption (her husband didn't asked her to do it, since he was too busy trying to divorce her.)

No idea why they reconcile (the family and the pastor obviously pushed for it... but what used would Roy get out of a ridiculously unfaithful wife that literally cuckold him for a year? 'Missing someone' is a piss-poor explanation as to why you granted forgiveness for infidelity, especially when said infidelity was so throughout.)

Obviously, lbenton was in the mood for an insanely implausible RAAC... and, obviously, most of his readership didn't buy it. Yet another flash that prove how hard it is to give any positive rating to a story where you have absolutely no sympathy for any of the protagonists in it.

Garbage people living a garbage existence. Just common cuck fare.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
Too over the top

who would take a lover, when she’s trying to get pregnant by her husband?

Ok?shes totally stupid

but then She’s fucking him two, or three days a week? plus hubby?

Then repeatedly fucking a lover plus assorted friends...plus hubby?

Writing it down?

I can’t imagine anyone who wishes to stay married taking such risks On top of risks. Risks of disease, having 3 guys knocking on her door, telling their friends, bringing their friends, huge risks of discovery, neighbors noticing: such excesses were to the detriment of a good story

Chilleywilley

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I tried to like this even a little, but it was just too awful.

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago

Should have let the divorce go through. Once a cheater always a cheater.

She will start to feel comfy and safe, get a feeling for the old days and then

bang she has a need to hook up with some guy. Just flush the bitch down

the toilet.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago

Great pace and flow to the story. It made speaking to the diary feel like telling a best friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like a happy ending

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really. Husband would take a full blown slut back into his life?

Who writes this dribble. Have they met a real men or are they surrounded by only cucks. No way a normal man takes this type of tramp back into his life. How pathetic would you have to be to keep such a whore. Ridiculous

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sad attempt to write a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid is as stupid writes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck story

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Never would happen.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

I don't get it. She basically became another man's slut. There was no drugs or alcohol involved - entirely voluntary. He should not have taken her back. Sorry, but this is far below your standard. There has to be a reason for reconciliation, and in this case there just wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"It finally happened" ? What kind of sick mindset is that. Are you promoting the idea that it's expected, that women are just assuming they're going to finally cheat? Is this written by a woman who's trying to justify bad behavior and stupid thinking?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

the reconciliation was not believable. Roy would have kept on going and found a better woman to have a family with not this disgusting cheater.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Stilted writing, and therefore reading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Roy is pathetic. Should have walked out on the slut and never come back.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 months ago

Well composed and delivered story. Keep on working on your writing. Don't get discouraged by the nay-sayers. Anyone who can write a short-story like your 40th Anniversary composition has definite talent. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I have accepted your either brain dead or a cuck to keep writing stories with MCs that are the same.Last of your tales I read..1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.