All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Started off well......

.........but the whole tightness thing was way overdone. The storyline is hardly a new one but you were doing fairly well in the beginning.

Just a quick reminder that only about 5% of a cumshot is from the balls so that part was overdone too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Might want to rethink this line

"It was face down, and the name Crystal was across the cover..."

If it was face down, how could he see the name? Names are usually written on the face of diaries, not in the back.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Man, you keep topping your previous effort. I loved the pace of this story and how they teased each other, not jumping immediately into fucking. Great story MDM!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 4 years ago
Good, but could be better

Too many typos. A re-read would have got most of those. I do agree with the comment about the tightness thing being overdone, but for a different reason. She's been using a six-inch or bigger dildo frequently, so she shouldn't be all that tight.

The presentation of the mutual seduction was pretty good. I gave it a 5 because a 4.5 isn't an option. but eliminate those typos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
froth

Quit with the frothy cum,

Frothy cum?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved the premise. The sex was fucking hot! There were a few mistakes but nothing a good editor or proofreader couldn't catch. Five stars and a favorite point!

Atlantic50Atlantic50about 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Please remember; those that can, do. Those that can’t, leave anonymous comments whining about insignificant things. Great writing!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
wow!

as expected another great read. still room for more chapters. please continue.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Ignore the haters!!!

Another fantastic tale!!!! Yes there were a few errors but they didn't take away from the story!!!! All these haters just hate because they can't match your level of art!!!! This was a beautiful tale of love, true love!!!! Love is hard to find in this hateful world!!!

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
😍😍😍

Fuck those babies into her Daddy

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
Great erotic story

The pregnancy bit isn't really my kink, but went well in this case. Every story I read has something I would have done different, but that's why I enjoy reading other's works. I'm a horrible writer, you are an excellent writer. I read and enjoy, only casting aspersions on really bad writing. Thanks, AJ

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I love this story, but why preggers? I know... I know... no one is forcing me to read this.

Your stories are hot.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

Exactly what walkstrongbear said. I couldn’t put it better. Thank you. Five stars - more if they were available.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

Awesome writing and story, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep writing more...i wish I had a daddy like crystals

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another 5 stars but please use a proofreader. Silly little mistakes spoil the flow

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

One of the Hottest stories I ever read as this Daddy wants a Hottie like Crystal as that was So Intense on multiple levels

ToughSailorToughSailor24 days ago

Was really a great story until it became too saccharine with all the rings and pregnancy shit . . . .

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12320 days ago

"Dear Diary:" - Nineteen Year Nubile Daughter, Crystal and Forty Year Old Long-divorced Father, Unnamed.

Writer/author 'MountainDewMan'--(as of this posting 22 April 2024--has authored one hundred five (105) stories; there have been several stories that I read many years ago. Within the past few days I've read two (2) his stories that have blown my mind of acceptance: 'Babies 101' a few days ago, and 'Dear Diary' that I've just finished. As a precursor, I'm an avid fan of incest/taboo genre stories where actual and/or probable/possible love, romance, respect of the female, and an appreciation of the best and honest incest imaginable. Any reader's seeking incest/taboo writings, MUST read the two (2) previous recommendations of pregnancy/impregnation. Both stories are endeared with those criteria...personified!! Both stories are a pure pleasure to read, where there is minimal literary writing errors; there are a couple alphabetical letters out of several words, or a couple small words missing--but nothing that detracts from the tenor and tone of the story or the dialogue or roles of the characters. Both 'Babies 01' (posted September 11 2020) and 'Dear Diary' (posted March 11 2020) are highly recommended. The year 2020 seems to have been a very good year in the literary mind of this prolific and profound writer!!!

Any reader of this comment post that would like to have any honest opinion and/or recommendation of fabulous stories by 'MountainDewMan'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous