Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think he is reading you. I'm not sure. If he is then he'll watch me next time. I mean WATCH me.'

'August 25th'

'I could cry right now. Two nights and nothing.'

My heart almost stopped at her last entry. It was dated this morning. For two nights Crystal had apparently waited for me, and blind stupid me had ignored her.

I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning the house. By the time crystal got home that evening from work or wherever, I was already in my room.

"Night Dad" I heard her lilting voice as she passed my door.

I didn't answer. Whether she thought I might have fallen asleep or not, it really didn't matter for what my perverted brain had in mind. I waited about five minutes, then rose from my bed.

I made no attempt to close or belt my robe as I padded down the short hall. Taking a deep breath, I turned the knob and opened her bedroom door.

Crystal stood frozen at her dresser as she turned and looked at me. She had removed her top and was standing barefoot in her shorts and a bra. Her hands were behind her back, frozen at the clasp of her bra.

I didn't say a word; I just leaned against the door frame and watched her. Her eyes slid down my body, just the hint of my cock peeking from the open folds of my robe.

Her eyes were huge like saucers as she stared at me, I could see her hands tremble as they moved again, slowly undoing the clasp. I could feel my cock thicken as the lacy blue material of her bra slid down her firm breasts.

God her breasts were perfect. Cone shaped and capped with large brown areoles; her hard nipples looked like small eraser nubs as they stood straight out.

As she turned to face me, I reached down through my robe, gripping my hardening cock. Her eyes only grew as she watched me start to slowly stroke my raging cock.

Unsnapping her shorts, she wiggled her hips, pulling the material done. When she rose up, a pair of blue lace boy shorts came into full view.

"Fuck" I softly grunted as my cock jerked in my grip.

Crystal shuddered at my soft voice; gripping the elastic of her panties she all but ripped them down her hips, standing in front of me now totally nude.

OK Crystal is not perfect, but neither am I. Right then, that hot body was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Nineteen years old, nubile; with a set of tits to die for; and I was jerking off to her. I was sick, I was perverted; and I was so lost.

Her eyes never leaving me, Crystal stepped over and sat on the edge of her bed facing me. Slowly, as if teasing me; she spread her thighs open. There it was; those pouty lips and glistening thighs. Fuck she was soaking wet already.

I expected her to sit there and start fingering for me, like she had in the bathroom. It seems my vixen of a daughter had other things in mind. Reaching behind herself, she brought up that thick plastic toy.

I watched in horror and fascination as she promptly shoved half that fake dick, straight down her throat; giving a soft humming sound as she sucked on the soft rubber.

"Jesus Christ" I whispered, my voice hoarse.

The idea of those lips; wrapped around my cock; while she deep throated me; sent a shiver through my body. I could only stare in fascination as she pulled that spit slick dildo from her throat. She reached down and pressed the bloated head against her wet pussy.

"Daddy" she whispered. Then she shoved that entire thing up her cunt.

I thought I was going to lose it as I watched that thick toy disappear inside her. Good God she took the thing to the base and never flinched.

Crystal sat spread eagle on the bed, staring intently at my hand and cock; her eyes never left my body. Every time my hand slid to the base, she drove that for piece of rubber deep inside. When I slid my hand back, she slowly pulled it out.

I suddenly realized she was matching the pace of my hand, fucking herself in time to my masturbation. I shivered as I picked up the pace; watching her hands moving faster to keep time with me. Wet slapping from my hand colliding with my hips, matched the obscene squishing noises every time she drove deep.

"Oh God...daddy" I heard Crystal softly whisper.

Her eyes lifted from my groin and looked into mine. Her face was flushed ruby her lidded eyes glazed with lust. I sweat her nipples distended even more as her body began to shudder.

She was going to cum; and the sheer sight of her sucked my nuts straight up loaded both barrels. Without even thinking, I took two steps forward, standing now only a foot in front of her sweating body. My fist flew up and down my cock as I grunted softly.

I watched the first thick rope spew out, arching through the air. It splattered against Crystal's heaving breasts, coating her skin. It was as if the touch of my cream on her body set her off.

"Nuggg" Crystal gave a guttural growl.

Her entire body convulsed as my second rope sprayed across her upper chest. I could smell the scent of her arousal as cream pumped out around that buried toy; soaking the sheet under her.

I just stood there, horrified at the scene before me. My innocent girl, sitting on her bed, surrounded by her stuffed animals and all the trappings of her childhood; coated in my thick cum.

I was disgusted with myself. I quickly wheeled about and almost ran from her bedroom. I threw my robe aside as I turned out the light, burying my head under my covers. What kind of perverse animal had I become.

For the next few days, I tried desperately to return our home to its happy past. I went to work early, I avoided her bedroom. I even changed my shower time to mornings to avoid the temptation for either of us.

I didn't avoid Crystal, but I made a point of sticking to our usual routine, trying to keep some kind or normalcy. I thought by Thursday, I had actually done a decent job. God was I wrong.

I work Saturday every so often, and had taken Thursday off because it was my turn for a weekend shift. I woke at my usual time, but stayed in my bedroom. I didn't want the temptation of that body; I knew if I saw it every barrier I had would crumble.

I crawled out of bed after I heard the front door. Crystal had either headed to work or her friends. To me it was now safe to venture through the house.

I made the bed and straightened the room before heading down for my morning coffee. I knew my mind was weak, I swore I could smell her perfume on the pillow beside mine. I violently shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

When I entered the kitchen, I froze in my tracks. Not because of the cup of fresh coffee Crystal had left at my seat at the table; but because right beside it...was her journal.

My first urge was to pick it up and take it back to her bedroom. I mean, she had to have forgotten it there. Then, I realized it wasn't at her chair at the table, it was at mine. God help me, she had deliberately left it there, asking me to read it.

That meant she knew I had read it before, and my heart fell to my gut. How do you apologize for violating someone's privacy? I slid into my chair, resting my hand on the small binder. I could see the small marker she had placed in it poking at the top. With a heavy sigh, I opened the book.

'August 25th'

'My first time writing twice in one day, but I have to. He IS reading you. God it was perfect. He scared the shit out of me when he came in my room. I didn't think I would have the nerve to go through with it; but when I saw his cock, I lost it.

Oh God it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. It's so long and thick and perfect (yes I'm gushing). He came on me. I didn't expect that. I was having my own and when I noticed he was gone, and it was all over my boobs and my skin.

I licked every drop off, God he tastes so good.'

I reached under the kitchen table; I had to straighten the rampant rod between my thighs. Jesus, she licked my cream off her breasts. I wanted to grab my dick and jerk off right here.

I turned the page to her next entry, and I thought my heart was going to burst as I read her words.

'August 27th'

I waited, last night and tonight. He didn't come. Am I not pretty enough? What did I do wrong? God I miss him

I snuck into his room last night and slept with him. God I can't describe how good it felt, to just feel him next to me.

Daddy...I love you'

I ran my fingers over the page. You didn't do anything baby, I thought. I could feel a couple of spots on the paper that felt different. As I traced them, I realized what they were; teardrops. Dear God have I been this blind, I wondered.

So it had been her perfume I had smelled on the pillow this morning. I shivered at the thought that all night, that perfect body had been at my side.

I turned the page expecting it to be blank, today was the 28th. Instead, Crystal had put an entry before she had left the book on the table. This time she hadn't written a journal entry, instead; I read the words she wrote to me.

'My Loving father.

There is no one I want more than you. All of you, completely and totally. I am yours, if you will have me. I am taking the biggest risk of my life writing this, I know you'll read it.

I want to be your daughter, your little girl. I also want to be your woman; your lover and companion.

If you feel the same, and God I hope I'm not being a fool, I will be back home in a few hours after I leave this for you. If my dreams come true, you'll be in your bedroom, with the door open for me. If the door is closed...well I can't think of that.

Daddy I'm scared.'

I slowly closed the journal and sat at the table. Glancing up at the clock I realized I had been sitting here for almost two hours. God she was going to be home soon.

Rising from the chair I picked up the journal and headed up the stairs. I stepped into Crystal's room and gently set the book on her bed. Leaning over the bed I inhaled deeply of her pillow, smelling that same perfume that had permeated the pillow on my bed.

As I stepped into my own bedroom, it suddenly felt so big; and so empty. I sat on the edge of the bed and lifted the pillow to my face. I inhaled again, smelling the traces of her perfume. As I set the pillow back, I knew my answer.

I started when I heard the front door close. The house seemed so quiet; I could hear soft and hesitant footsteps on the stairs. I waited quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Dad?" her soft voice called.

I lifted my head and looked at a vision, and it was standing in my open door. My eyes started at those pink painted toes in her open toed sandals, trailing up tanned firm thighs, God she was so fit. Her spandex black shorts molded to her flared hips, creasing to meet in a perfect camel toe between her thighs. Her sports bra left that midriff exposed, the tanned muscles of her belly rippling as she shifted from one foot to the other. Her sports bra barely contained those magnificent breasts as they rose with her labored breathing. I could see the twin nubs of her nipples straining at the tight cloth.

Her face; God just say I was mesmerized. In the time it took to run my eyes over her; my cock began to stiffen and thicken until it stood like a rigid pole in my lap. You couldn't miss the damn thing; I was sitting on the bed totally naked.

"Oh God" Crystal moaned as her eyes fixed on me, watching my cock rise like some spear; filling with blood with just the sight of her.

"Does that answer if you're pretty enough" I whispered.

"Yesss" she moaned softly.

"Come here" I instructed her.

Crystal slowly crossed the room and stood in front of me. I could see she was trembling as she tried to take all of me in. I reached out and took her hand in mine.

"This is not my bedroom anymore" I looked up into her eyes. "This is our bedroom, do you understand?"

Crystal mutely nodded.

"If we do this..." I took a deep breath. "There is no going back" I said firmly. "I am yours, but you are mine. If any man touches you..."

"I understand" Crystal cut me off.

She slid her left hand into my left hand and lifted it up. I felt something different in her hand, and when I looked down; I was surprised to see a small band on her ring finger. I just stared as she held out the ring finger on my hand.

"It may not be legal" Crystal whispered softly.

She reached into her small clutch she had hanging off her shoulder, pulling out something she clutched in her hand.

"All I have ever wanted..." she said softly. "To have and to hold, through sickness and in health, until death do us part" my daughter whispered as she slid a small simple band on my hand.

The fact she was mine, and I was hers; so committed; set off something inside me. I looked up at her face, her eyes widening as she took in my gaze.

"Take the clothes off...or I will rip them off." I said calmly.

"You wouldn't..." her eyes grew wider.

It's amazing what a surge of testosterone can do to a man's muscles. I reached up and gripped the front of her sports bra, and with a savage jerk, followed by a loud rip; separated the cloth right down the center.

"Daddy!" Crystal squealed as her freed breasts bounded into view.

"OH fuckkkk" I heard her moan as my hot mouth enveloped one breast.

I heard her clutch clatter to the floor, followed by the panting as she shed her now torn top.

"Suck them, Oh God yes, suck my tits." My not so innocent daughter moaned above me. "Dreamed...oh God I dreamed." Her hands came around and clutched the back of my head.

As my mouth sucked as much firm flesh in it could, I reached up and gripped the elastic waist of her spandex shorts. I heard Crystal squeal a second time as I jerked those tight shorts clear down to her knees.

She stumbled to catch her balance, sandals flying across the bedroom floor. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she gripped me, her chest thrust out to feed my hungry mouth.

I slid my hand up that those toned thighs, and before she could even register what was happening, slid a thick finger between her soaked lips. God she was literally dripping juices as I slid into her like butter.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" Crystal wailed as her walls stretched around my finger.

She might not technically be a virgin, but Jesus was she tight. I felt her walls grip my invading finger like a liquid hot glove. I pumped my finger in and out as I moved from one breast to the other; all the while Crystal mewled and whimpered above me.

"Wanted this...needed this...oh God...OH MY GOD" her body began to vibrate.

I quickly swiveled around and literally shoved her convulsing body onto the bed. With a wet slurp my finger came free as she tumbled back. Her eyes were glassy as waves rolled through her belly.

In the middle of her first orgasm, I reached out; lifted her legs; and slammed my face over her leaking pussy, driving my tongue deep.

"AAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Crystal screamed as her body shook on the bed.

"Never...oh God...no one...oh shitttttttttt" I heard her wailing above me.

If this was her first experience with oral, I intended to make it not only memorable, but mind blowing. I reached between her spread thighs and used my fingers to peel those drenched petals apart.

As her pink interior came into view, I drove my tongue deep into her hole. At the same time I opened my mouth wide to suck her clit in hard. Her hands slapped onto my shoulders, nails digging into my skin as she screamed again.

"Dadddyyyyy...what are you doing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Crystal's voice echoed off the bedroom walls.

Her hips shot off the bed, mashing her groin into my face; and then her whole body flopped on the bed as her orgasm shredded the first waves of pleasure.

Crystal gurgled and moaned as wave after wave rolled through her; I could see the taut muscles of her belly flexing as each one hit. Hot juices shot out from that gaping pussy and into my waiting mouth. Noisily I swallowed, letting her know how much I enjoyed doing this to her.

As her body settled into an almost constant quiver; and her nails raked at my shoulders; I could hear her softly begging to me.

"Please...need...oh God...need...can't take..." her voice was raspy with lust.

I pulled my cum soaked face from between her thighs, lifting her slender frame in my body, I shifted her to the center of the bed. Sliding my body up hers, I felt her muscular thighs grip my waist.

"Say it baby" I whispered down at her.

Lust hazed eyes tried to focus up at me, I could see a small trickle of her own spit running from the corner of her mouth.

"Need you...inside" Crystal gasped.

Crystal raised her head and looked between our bodies; my cock was nestled between her swollen lips as I hovered over her. Her gaze never moved as her lust filled voice drifted up to me.

"Make me your woman, claim me daddy." She husked.

I was beyond caring she was my daughter, I wanted her. After everything we had shared, it was time. I watched her face as she stared between our bodies; as I began to push my hips forward.

I had expected her to be tight, but God she was beyond anything I had experienced. I heard a soft grunt come from her as the fat head of my cock slipped past her opening.

"Big...oh God..." Crystal moaned.

"Jesus you're tight..." I muttered as I pushed harder.

"Oh my God...Oh My God..." Crystal moaned over and over as I sunk about half my cock inside her.

Her head came up and she stared into my face with wide eyes. There was a sense of wonder about her as I pushed another inch or two inside. I could feel her walls gripping me in a soft vise as she tried to stretch to fit me.

"So...fucking...big..." Crystal gasped.

I could see a flash of pain in her eyes as I tried to push deeper. I was concerned I was hurting her, so began to back out. Her strong legs quickly wrapped around my waist, locking her ankles at my low back.

"NO" she almost barked.

I've had sex; I mean I'm forty years old for God's sake. I've made love and I've fucked; some was good and some was bad. This was something totally different. I had never seen such a feral look in a woman's eyes as I did in Crystal's at that moment.

"I've got you inside me...finally." Her voice rasped. "Don't you dare stop." She hissed.

Her palms smacked against my ass cheeks as she reached down and gripped me. Her nails dug into my ass as she pulled me tighter to her.

"I want...it...ALL" she rumbled.

Each word was punctuated by her nails digging deeper as she pulled on my ass; matching it with a thrust upward from her hips as she tried to impale herself on me.

After about the third push, I felt my balls nestle against her soaked lips, her seeping juices coating my thick shaft. I was buried to the hilt in the tightest pussy I had ever felt; and it took everything to not blow my load right then.

Crystal made up for it for the both of us. Her head turned to face me; her eyes wide with wonder as my pelvis pressed against her groin.

"Ohhhhhh...dadddyyyy" Crystal cooed. "I'm going to...Nnngggggggg".

I watched, amazed, as her eyes slowly rolled back until only the whites showed. Her hands clutched at the sheets, while her heels dug into my lower back.

I hadn't even moved yet, and I felt a splash of hot fluids was my cock and balls as she shuddered through her climax. She didn't scream or yell or shake all over the bed. She just laid there, every muscle in her body vibrated; and a small whimper escaped her lips.

I had never seen a woman orgasm with such a deep intensity in my life. I just held still and let Crystal ride the waves of pleasure that flowed through her body. It felt like a hot river flowed out from between her thighs as her fluids soaked into the bed under us.

Her eyes slowly closed, as her body began to relax down; easing up her grip on my waist as her fingers unclenched from the sheets. The hot vise of her walls rippled and then began to relax. I actually thought for a moment she had passed out.