Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared up at me. I could still see the lust burning in them, but there was something new this time. Pure love almost glowed from her.

"That...was perfect." She whispered softly.

"Better than your dreams?" I asked with a smile.

"God yes" she barely breathed.

I could feel her walls had opened a bit more; she was still unbelievably tight, but at least I thought I could move my cock now.

"You think that was good" I gave a crooked grin.

Pulling back my hips I slid my cock out until only the crowned head rested inside. "Feel this" I grunted; and then drove my hips down.

"GHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Crystal screamed this time.

I felt her walls grip my cock again, but I didn't let up. I powered into her stroke after stroke; God damn she felt good.

"God so tight" I muttered as I began to pound into her.

"Yes...yes...fuck me dad..." Crystal moaned between strokes.

I gave her what she had dreamed of, or at least I tried. We went from embracing lovers, to rutting animals as my cock drove in and out. You could hear the wet sucking noises as her tight pussy gripped me on each thrust.

The sound of my balls slapping against her was loud in the room as all you heard was our heavy breathing. Sweat dripped down my chest as her hair stuck to her sweat covered face.

Crystal moaned through another rolling orgasm as I never missed a stroke. I could feel her cream pulsing out of her as my cock filled her again and again. I could feel myself nearing the edge, and I didn't want it to end.

Jerking my hips back, I slid my throbbing cock free. As I swung my body off of her, Crystal lay in a sweat and cum coated heap whimpering for more. God, she wanted this, I realized.

"No...please...more..." she softly cried. "Put it back...I need you..." she whimpered.

I didn't know how much real sex she had experimented with in her nineteen years, obviously not a lot with this Tommy. I reached down and gripped her slender hips, and rolled her over face down on the bed.

"What are you...Oh God..." Crystal groaned as I levered her ass into the air.

Kneeling behind her I lined my cock up and shoved forward. I had expected to slide right back in; but she was so fucking tight I barely got past half way again. It took three thrusts just to bury my cock in her again.

"Oh fuck...oh God...take me daddy..." I heard her moan between thrust.

I gripped her tight firm ass and put all my strength into my thrusts. I plowed so deep her head snapped up and a wail echoed across the bedroom.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...fuckmefuckmefuckme..." Crystal babbled as I pounded away.

Crystal screamed and moaned her way through that mind bending orgasm I had been trying to achieve. I felt pussy cream spray out onto the bed as my hips slapped against her ass.

"Cumming...oh fuck can't stop cumming..." Crystal moaned.

I could feel my nuts tightening; I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I didn't want an accident and was trying to figure out where to cum when Crystal solved the problem for me.

Her head came up and she looked over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were huge with anticipation as she felt me swelling inside her.

"Are you going..." she grunted.

"Yes...where?" I panted.

Suddenly Crystal jerked her body forward, my cock springing free into the cool room air. Like some agile animal she wheeled around on her hands and knees facing me. Two small hands came up to my chest; and she shoved me back.

Caught off guard, I sprawled onto my back on the bed; stunned as Crystal clambered up my body. Reaching down she gripped my thick cock and aimed the head straight up.

"Cum right here" she husked; then slammed her small weight down onto me.

God that tight vise rammed down my full length, I could feel the walls ripple, trying to milk my hot cum out. I stared up at her, her face flushed as she began to bounce up and down on my cock. She braced herself with her hands against my chest as she rode me.

God her tits barely moved they were so firm; I reached up and gripped those perfect globes as my balls tightened more. I had to warn her, God I was about to blow.

"Baby...I'm going to..."

"I know" Crystal grunted

"I'm not wearing..." I tried to warn her.

"I KNOW" her nails dug into my chest.

"Crystal; you could get..." I was getting so close, Oh God I couldn't hold it.

Crystal suddenly stopped moving. God my cock throbbed and pulsed; poised right on the edge. I almost screamed in frustration. She lowered her upper body down until she was only inches from my face. Her eyes burned with intensity.

"I know dad." She whispered softly. "Your cock is buried in your daughters' pussy, you aren't wearing a condom; and you're about to cum."

"I know dad" she repeated. "Just shut up...and CUM" she rose up and slammed down on me one more time.

That movement and that husky voice did it. My brain shut down, my body went into over drive. I remember roaring her name as my hips lifted off the bed. I remember the incredible heat as my balls let loose, sending thick spurt after spurt up into her.

I dimly heard Crystal screaming yes over and over through the roaring in my ears as I emptied into her. I've cum hard a few times in my life, but never so hard my balls hurt; God they were aching as the last of my seed emptied into my daughter.

I lay back exhausted as Crystal pulled herself free, I felt a hot glob of our mixed seed leak out and splatter on my thigh, but I could barely move. Crystal snuggled into my embrace as she tugged the sheets up on the bed.

"Thank you daddy" she whispered as she settled in.

"Good God I should thank you." I chucked.

"Was it that good?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Baby" I whispered. "It was better".

"Good, because I want it every night," Crystal said.

I felt her snuggle under my outstretched arm, and I turned my head to look at her sharing my pillow. Only one thought nagged at my now sleepy brain.

"You do know that was dangerous" I told her.

"Why?" she looked up at e.

"Honey, I wasn't wearing protection...I mean my God you could get..." I tried to tell her.

"Shhhhhhhhh" Crystal reached up a hand and pressed them to my lips.

"Dad" she looked at me seriously. "If you didn't knock me up tonight; there is always tomorrow night."

I lay there just stunned at her words.

"Or the night after...or the night after..." her voice softly faded as she fell asleep in my arms.

As I settled in holding her, I had the strangest thought. I wondered what kind of entry tonight would make in her diary.