Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the same way it took me no time to decide to drop my bikini bottoms for her, it took no time for me to know she had captured me and I needed to see this through. I started to turn to face her, but she chastised me again and told me to face the cabinets. I gingerly picked up the plug.

"Come on slut," Kim called out. "Certainly you have been fucked in the ass before."

"Actually, no," I replied honestly. "I've used a plug a couple of times, but not one this big."

"That's a baby plug," she said with a chuckle. "We'll train that ass properly before we are done."

I didn't like the sound of that. I greased up the plug and tried to press it into my asshole, but I was struggling. "Could you help me?" I found myself asking. Truthfully I wanted her to ram it into me, but I couldn't say that. I heard her standing up.

"For crying out loud," she exclaimed. "What kind of worthless slut are you? Your diary is full of nasty things you dream about, but you can't even put in a simple plug?"

That sounded rhetorical to me so I didn't answer. She slapped my right asscheek. "I asked you a question," she scolded me.

"No Kim," I replied, "I need help." I really just wanted her to touch me again. She did, but with a harder spank.

"Did I say you could use my name?" she screeched.

"Um, no, um," I searched for the right word. "Mam," I finally said.

"That makes me sound old," she replied, "Mam is my mother. You may call me Miss for now, by midnight you will call me Mistress and you will belong to me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I got another spank.

"I told you Miss, for now," she scolded me. "I have not decided if you are worthy to serve me."

"Yes, Miss," I replied, not really understanding the difference in words.

I wasn't sure if her statement that I would call her Mistress in less than eight hours was a threat or a promise. She took the plug from me in what I assumed was her right hand. Her left hand began to rub my pussy. I'm sure she was not surprised how wet I was or that I wiggled my ass in appreciation. She expertly manipulated my clit, warning me not to cum without permission. As my arousal built, my ass relaxed as the plug popped past my sphincter. Releasing the plug she gave my ass three quick spanks. The mix of pain with the pleasure her other hand was giving my clit made me delirious. Then she stopped. I heard her go back to the chair and sit down. I was left hanging, craving an orgasm, but knowing I had to wait. It was excruciating.

"Continue," was her only command. I could hear her start masturbating again.

Physically putting on the collar was easy. Emotionally it was difficult. Kim had already told me I would call her Mistress by the end of the night, but the act of collaring myself made it seem like that would happen much sooner. As I clipped the collar snuggly around my neck, I realized by other experiences of following instructions were a game like all those relationships had been. They had been fun, exciting even, but somehow this was more real. As I clipped the leash to the collar, I realized I would soon hand over complete control to someone and have to follow them. God how I needed to cum.

The blindfold would be easy, but I made sure to put the handcuffs on the counter first so I could find them. Kim had not told me whether I should put my wrist behind my back, but that seemed natural so I did. I stood there trembling, waiting for her next move. Any thought of escape had passed. I was hers until she released me.

How long did I stand there as Kimberly rubbed her pussy again. I desperately wanted to rub my own, but, of course, that was no longer possible due to the handcuffs. Did she cum again? I don't think so, although she could have just been quiet about it. I did hear her stand back up and walk back to me. Then I felt two very wet fingers on my lips. I didn't have to be told to lick them. Almost immediately after just giving me a taste, she removed her fingers and spun me around. I then felt her lips on mine, softly at first, then more insistently and with more passion. My legs started to go weak. She pressed me against the counter and I felt steadier. When she ended the kiss, I felt her untie my bikini top. Without ceremony, I was now naked before her.

I didn't really have an expectation of what was to come next. I was at her mercy and she could do anything she wanted. I wanted her to do whatever she wanted to take pleasure from me. As fate would have it, she pinched both of my nipples. I have always received great pleasure from nipple play, but this was different. At least as first. The pinch shot a lightning bolt of pain through my body that for a moment, killed my arousal. But it didn't last. Kim then began swirling her fingers around my nipples softly. I realized she had read that in my diary as I frequently did that while watching her from my home office. She also therefore knew that I could get myself very close to orgasm with just that simple stimulation. I couldn't help but moan. Then she pinched them again. Harder this time. I screeched.

For several minutes she repeated this pleasure and pain process until soon my moans were continuous including when she pinched me. I'd read about how pain can turn to pleasure. Now I was experiencing it. If Kim decided to touch my clit, I would have exploded with very little effort on her part. I'm sure you're not surprised that wasn't her plan. With my pussy dripping in need and my nipples harder than I ever remembered them, I felt her tug on the leash indicating I should move forward. We didn't go far.

"Knees," was all she said. I was pretty confident about what that command meant and thankfully I was right. I had a taste from her fingers, but now I got to enjoy the buffet. Yes I've eaten pussy before and yes I always enjoyed it. But Kim had the sweetest, tastiest pussy I ever remembered. I felt honored to devour it. Whether she had cum the second time she masturbated while looking at me I wasn't sure. But I was determined that she would cum now. Maybe it was my inexperience in the Dom/sub lifestyle, but I couldn't figure out why she would want me to stop before bringing her off.

"You look beautiful on your knees," she told me. "From now on, when you first greet your superior, you should be on your knees."

Her hands held my hair tightly and held my mouth firmly against her sex. I would have preferred having a little latitude to move my tongue more than I could given her control of my head. But as her hips began to gyrate, I realized she was basically fucking herself against my face. Well, if that would get her off, I was happy to be involved. I did my best to tongue her core, but I'm not sure my actions particularly mattered at that time. I do know she did cum again. Whether that was number two or number three since we came inside was irrelevant. I got a good gush of her nectar as she quivered against my face. It was wonderful. After perhaps a minute of recovery, she told me to stand up. Sad to be done, at least for the moment, I did as she commanded.

"My boyfriend is coming over tonight," Kim told me. "Thanks for getting me ready." She giggled a bit at her own statement. I wondered if she would want me to get her boyfriend ready for her as well. If she had plans for that, she didn't tell me. Instead she told me to "follow" and I felt a tug on the leash. She moved slowly, for which I was thankful. I tried to remember where anything I might run into was located and when we reached the stairs, she had me go first while she held me from behind to make sure I didn't fall over. It was stressful, but I made it up the stairs. I couldn't remember ever being upstairs in their house so I wasn't sure what room I was led into. Certainly it was a bedroom as I felt carpet beneath my feet. This was confirmed when I was pushed face down on a bed.

"Spread your legs, slut," Kim commanded. I obeyed. "Ah, very juicy," she added as I felt a finger run up and down my labia. After her treatment of my nipples, I had no illusion that she would use those fingers to bring me off. At least not yet. I had already figured out she enjoyed teasing me. Without a word, her finger moved away and I felt her weight on the mattress. Then I felt her hand squeezing my ass. And while she did that, I felt her other hand wiggle the butt plug. Then those fingers moved back to my pussy and thankfully two fingers slid inside of me.

"When I read your diary I knew what you really needed," she said as if she was pronouncing sentence on me. Then her hand squeezing my ass released it and I felt a sharp spank.

"Your previous lovers didn't really understand you," Kim told me while now slapping my other butt cheek. "But I do," she continued, this time finger fucking me more firmly. "I will open your eyes to a new world," she said, now spanking and fucking me simultaneously. I was moaning. I was also very close to orgasming, which she obviously sensed because she stopped her stimulation of me and told me, "Rule number one. You cum only when given permission." My moan became a groan. I sensed her standing up. Then I felt her hands grip my hips. She pulled me up so I wasn't lying on the bed before, but I was still leaning forward. My ass was pressed against her. She bounced me against her crotch a couple of times as if she was fucking me from behind. The plug kept pushing into my ass, although my pussy didn't receive any specific stimulation.

After five or six thrusts, she let go of my hips causing me to fall forward again onto the bed. I then felt her tugging on the plug and finally pulling it out.

"Later you are going to beg me to fuck your ass and give you the biggest climax you've ever had," she said confidently. But my boyfriend will be here soon so I need to prepare you so you won't bother us."

I didn't know what that meant, but I didn't like the sound of what she said. I suppose it could have been worse. She could have locked me in a cage or in her closet. At least I got to lay on the bed. Granted if her boyfriend saw me, I would have been humiliated. First she took off my handcuffs and told me to rub my wrists. As I did she also told me to get on my back and then scootch to the middle of bed. I had to kind of guess where to lay, but I must have done OK because she didn't correct me. Then I felt her grab my right leg and pull it outward. I felt a soft rope wrap around my ankle. I didn't resist. Nor did I resist when my left leg received the same treatment and finally my newly rejuvenated wrists got the same.

I was tied spread eagled on a bed I had never seen by a girl who I hardly knew. My pussy was still leaking. My body obviously didn't understand that it shouldn't be enjoying this. But I was and I enjoyed when Kim took the time to lick my right nipple. "Please Miss. Make me cum!" I shouted.

"Rule two," she told me. "Mistresses alway cum first."

"But you did cum," I told her. I felt a slap across my cheek. "Don't correct me," she scolded me. "I have not cum since coming upstairs." I knew better than to question her. I also heard her walking away from the bed. Shortly after that, I heard a buzzing.

"Sit on my face and let me pleasure you," I said hoping to entice her and then get my own relief.

"Perhaps later, pet," she said. As she spoke, I felt her rubbing something along my slit. "This is a Lush," she told me. "Do you know what that is?"

"No, Miss," I replied honestly.

"It's a remote control vibrator," she said. "It's controlled by a phone either locally or over the Internet."

I had not read about such a device, but I could imagine how much fun it could be. As it turns out, it can also be very bad depending on who is controlling it.

"Troy will be here soon. I don't need you distracting him, she told me. With that, she added a gag to my bondage.

"I'm going to insert the Lush in you so it buzzes your g-spot. I have a pattern on my phone that will vary the speed to keep you interested, but it will not let you climax. After Troy is done with me, I'll come back and you'll beg me to take you as my sub and for me to make you cum."

I didn't have any reason to doubt her. I would beg right now to be her sub if she would let me. I felt the Lush being inserted into my pussy. It was a bit larger than I anticipated, so even though I was soaking wet, I felt myself stretch to accommodate it. Then I felt the first low speed vibration. Kim was right. That speed would drive me nuts, but I wouldn't cum. Then I sensed her moving toward the head of the bed and finally her hot breath on my ear where she whispered her last information.

"Think your dirty thoughts, my precious slut, but understand you are mine and you will please me if you want your cherished orgasm. When I return, I'm going to fuck that perfect ass of yours. I'm going to break your mind and when you cum, you will belong to me."

As I was processing what she said, the Lush sped up. I moaned again, but almost immediately it slowed down again. I heard Kim walking out of the room and heard the door shut. I didn't know how long I would be alone, how often the vibrator would speed up or even if my mind would survive if Kim didn't return soon. I was more aroused than I'd ever been with no way to relieve myself. I could only imagine what I looked like splayed out, leaking pussy juice onto the bed. The low speed of the Lush, inconveniently placed on my g-spot, did keep me interested as Kim had promised. OK, more than interested. I'd never specifically tried to stimulate that area. Now I understood why so many women swear by it.

A bit later I heard Kim's boyfriend Troy arrive. I wished she would bring him into my room and just fuck me to death. But that didn't happen. Instead I got to listen to them go at it in the next room. I suppose Kim was a bit extra vocal for my benefit. Either that or he really was good. I could only dream of cumming, whether by vibrator, fingers, cock or any other method she chose to employ. I got close a couple of times. I knew she had told me rule number one for a reason, but I didn't know how she would know if I climaxed without her. After all, it was her fault I was in this position. I'd still beg her to fuck me when she came back in, so what would be the harm?

Troy obviously came, as he now matched Kim's vocalization, but they didn't cum into my room. The damn Lush kept its slow speed tease of me continuing. I heard Kim telling Troy to "Get it up again," and apparently he succeeded. Ah the joys of young men. They may cum quicker, but they recover quicker too. I had to endure hearing them go at it a second time. I was left to do everything I could to distract my own need to cum. It really was a losing battle, but the Lush never sped up long enough to take me over the edge. All I could think about was my arousal and what I was willing to do to get relief.

I was so focused on my own situation, I didn't hear Troy and Kim finish a second time. Finally the door opened. I wondered if Troy was looking at me, but apparently he was gone. Kim removed my gag and asked if I was ready to become hers. "Yes, Mistress!" I screamed. "Make me yours. Take my ass!"

I meant it too. My mind was destroyed just as she predicted and I belonged to her. She was 110% correct that she knew what I needed. I expected her to do exactly what she promised, but she had one more surprise for me first.

I fully expected her to finger my ass while she turned the infernal Lush up to full speed and bring me off. Maybe if I was lucky, some additional nipple play while she fingered me. Any stimulation would cause me to rocket to the moon, so it really didn't matter what she did. I was surprised when I felt her crawling on top of me. More specifically, I felt her knees pressing down on my shoulders. I'd been so focused on my own needs that I'd forgotten that my Mistress was always to cum first, no matter how many times she had cum since I last felt the glorious release of orgasm.

I smelled her pussy even before I tasted it again. But there was an additional smell besides her magnificent scent. Male cum. I opened my mouth, not so much in protest as I was in no position to do that, but in surprise. I only had a moment before she lowered herself onto my face and my tongue pressed deeply into her well used folds. Mistress had obviously allowed Troy to creampie her. I didn't stop to worry about whether she was on the pill or whether he had an STD. I began cleaning her pussy. After all, a clean Mistress is a happy Mistress. This time she allowed me the pleasure to lick her properly as Troy's load dripped out of her. I have to assume this was his second because it wasn't that large. That's not to say I stopped once his spunk was gone. I kept doing my duties to make her orgasm again. I could tell she was getting close when she started rubbing herself on my face again like she had done before. This seemed to be her go to move when she was ready to climax.

Apart from the satisfaction of helping her cum again, my own greedy nature was hopeful that my own orgasm would soon be at hand. And that would be the one she promised would be the most amazing I'd ever had. Not that I doubted her assessment of my needs in any way, but that was a pretty big boast. Granted I'd never been teased and denied for a few hours, but still, that was a high bar to set as an expectation. I didn't have to worry.

Now recovered from her orgasm, I felt Kim climb back off the bed. I then heard her over by the dresser. Since she had promised to take my ass, I made the assumption she was putting on a strap-on. My only hope was it wasn't too big. She had not removed my blindfold, but she did begin unbinding my wrists and ankles. Was she going to fuck me doggie style? I love getting it from behind, which she would know from my diary, so I was fine with that. She had not told me to move so as she unhooked me, I held my arms and legs in their previous position. Miss Kim took notice of that and praised me. Then she grabbed my ankles, pulled my legs together and pulled me down by the end of the bed. My ass was on the edge of the mattress and my legs were allowed to dangle down, at least momentarily.

"Play with your nipples, pet," she instructed. I didn't need to be told twice. I then heard her moving around the room again and then heard something drop onto the mattress. Kim kept the tease pattern running on the Lush, but with the added nipple play I was getting very close to climaxing. It began to be a struggle not to orgasm had I tried to slow down rubbing my nipples without being noticed. I'm sure Kim knew what I was feeling, although she didn't mention it. Finally she told me to stop. That was both a blessing and a curse. It was then I felt a small chain being pressed across my lips and into my mouth. It wasn't a gag and I didn't understand until the clamps attached to the chain were clipped to my hyper sensitive nipples. I moaned as the pain was really pleasure. As I did, I felt the chain in my mouth move which caused the clamps to tug.

"Not yet, pet," Mistress cooed. "We're almost ready."

I couldn't imagine what else she had prepared. I was almost relieved when I felt her applying lubricant to my asshole. I'd been scared of the plug earlier in the day, but I was emotionally ready for Kim to claim me and I knew this was her method. I then felt her grab my ankles again and lift my legs up onto her shoulders. I wasn't bound, but I had no way to defend myself from her either. I felt her dildo (I had guessed right about it being a strap-on) pressing against my rosebud. I lifted my ass, using my ankles on her shoulders as leverage, to give her a more accessible target. She just used steady pressure with her faux cock and to my surprise, my ass just opened up. I expected her to just start ramming me as she had promised to fuck me into submission. But she didn't. She took her time slowly fucking me with the entire length of the dildo. This spread the lubricant more evenly, something I learned later to appreciate. As you can expect, my vocalizations were tugging the nipple clamps. She warned me not to cum yet, although I didn't need a reminder. What I needed was instruction on how to deny myself that pleasure. Fortunately Mistress was ready to give me more instruction, although it wasn't quite what I had in mind.