Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know in your mind you think you are already mine, you little slut," Kim told me. I nodded, causing more tugging on my nipples.

"But I still need to break you," she continued. That sounded ominous.

"I'm going to turn the Lush up and start pounding your ass," she said. So far so good in my mind.

"You're going to rub your clit back and forth as fast and hard as you can," she instructed. Fine, instant orgasm. Then she hit me with the bad news.

"I am going to count down from 20," she told me as if it was a punishment. In a way, I suppose it was. "If you can last to zero without cumming, you are worthy of serving me. I know it will be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life. If you fail, I will send you home and we will never speak again. Do you understand?"

I certainly didn't want to accept these rules. But what choice did I have? In my mind I'd already given myself to her and the thought of never being with her again was unacceptable. I didn't know how I could possibly survive this challenge, but what could I do? I told her I was already hers and begged her to just fuck my ass as she promised. But she didn't relent.

"Your Mistress makes the rules. You either comply or I will call one of my other pets to satisfy me," she told me coldly.

I had not considered she had other submissives. I mean, that made sense, but I had hoped I was special to her. She asked if I accepted her rules and I meekly agreed. Almost immediately the Lush sped up to a speed I didn't realize it could vibrate. As I heard what I assumed was her phone fall onto the bed, I felt her wrap her arms around my thighs and grab me tightly she then began fucking me with force.

"20," she said. I started rubbing my clit.

"Oh my God, Mistress," I yelled. "I'll never make it!"

"You'll be surprised what you can do if properly motivated," she replied.

"19."

Although I was moaning and thrashing on the bed, she held me tightly. She varied the pace of her countdown, which was maddening, and I learned quickly that if I begged for permission to cum, her response would stop the count for a few seconds. That was bad. Fireworks were going off in my brain. That had happened before as I masturbated while watching her tan, but that was always during my orgasm. This was during my struggle not to cum. Trying to hold back was pure torture, as was the slow pace of her countdown. My entire soul was being consumed by my arousal and my need to cum. Rational thought was gone. My mind went blank as my body responded on autopilot. I was one quivering mass of sexual energy.

I vaguely remember hearing the number 5 as I felt a tremendous pressure building in my pussy. It was unlike anything I had felt before. It actually felt like I had to pee. "Count with me baby," I heard Kim say.

"4... 3... 2... 1..."

She had been savagely fucking my ass. Every nerve ending in my body had been turned on. She would later explain that the stimulation of the Lush buzzing my g-spot was heightened by the pressure I was putting on my clit. Although I didn't understand that at the time, I am sure you can guess what happened when she finally said, "Cum for me, slave," and I immediately exploded. I'd never been so consumed by an orgasm. Honestly I don't really even remember it because my body was overwhelmed by a series of what I can only describe as seizures. I know I felt all my muscles tensing, by body shaking side to side and an amazing release of endorphins. How long did it last? Honestly I don't know. I probably blacked out for a while. I do remember finally coming back to my senses and finding the blindfold had been removed as were the nipple clamps. The bed was soaked and Kim was not in the room. I scooted back up the bed and curled into a ball trying to keep the feelings going. Some minutes later, Kim entered the room again. She was dressed as if she was going out to a party. She was holding my bikini.

"Take my parents' bedding home and wash it. You made a mess and mom won't appreciate finding your slut juices," she told me. I didn't want them to find that either.

"Bring the bedding back in the morning," she said as if that was perfectly normal. "I expect you to serve me an egg white spinach omelet and toast at 9am. You will wake me by eating my pussy and I expect to cum before the food gets cold. If I don't, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

I stood up to strip the bedding off the bed. Kim came over and gave me a hug, apparently not concerned with getting my post sex nastiness on her party clothes. "You did exceptional," she said. "You need training, but you will make a fine submissive."

I felt a glow from her praise. As she broke the hug, I felt her slide two fingers into my pussy and removed the now still Lush. "You need to buy your own Lush and their remote control wand and butt plug," she told me. "Always keep them charged as I intend to use them after I leave for college. We're going to have so much fun."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. That seemed to be the limit of what I was saying lately.

"Remember rule one," she continued. "You're pussy belongs to me now. Unauthorized orgasms will be dealt with severely. And don't think I won't be able to read your face if you try to hide one. You were teased for a couple of hours today. Imagine what would happen if I chose to make you wait a couple of days." I shook my head in disbelief. Then she added with a snicker, "Or a couple of weeks."

OK, that wasn't going to happen. I'd be a good girl. I carried the bedding home and started washing it. I desperately wanted to touch myself again. But I didn't dare. My pussy belongs to Kim now. As you might expect, my sleep was restless that night. I would drift off only to dream about Kim and then wake up with a start to find my fingers on my pussy. I was having wet dreams like I was a teenager. The worrisome part was that I might climax in my sleep. I'd woken up three times so far, but what if I didn't. It was about 3am when my cell phone rang. I charge it next to my bed so I was able to pick up the call. I didn't recognize the number, but I recognized the voice.

"Hi slut," was the greeting. "How's my pussy doing?" Of course she knew of the torment I was feeling.

"Hello Mistress," I said. "It's torture," I continued. "I've woken up three times with my hand on my pussy, but don't worry, I don't think I came." Then I added, "Your pussy is very wet and needy." I figured that would make her happy. Perhap it did or perhaps she knew me well enough to know that her next command was one I would follow without question.

"Put your phone on speaker. Rub my pussy with one hand and play with your nipples with the other."

I could hear multiple snickers in the background. She was obviously with friends and wanted them to listen to me masturbate. I wondered if she was with another of her pets and using me to control her. It didn't matter. I did as she asked. I put my phone on my tummy. My Mistress' pussy was already soaking. Not like it had earlier. I still didn't fully understand that. But I was squishy enough that the phone would pick up the sounds of me rubbing it. The phone would clearly pick up my vocalizations from playing with my nipples too.

I could hear the other people on the call saying nasty things about me in the background, but I didn't care. My mind was starting to blank again as I was focused just on hearing Mistress giving me permission to cum. Within minutes I knew I could climax if she said the magic words, but I didn't feel like it was impending as it had earlier. I don't know if I was learning to control my needs and desires better or if it was a function of not being teased for hours. Either way I was happy I wasn't about to cum without permission.

I imagined another girl licking my Mistress' pussy while she listened to me moan. I have no way of knowing if that was happening, but it was a nice vision. Then I thought about her fucking me again. This time doggie style. I even asked if she would do that. She relied to just concentrate on my clit. I performed for her friends for maybe 5 minutes. Then I heard her start counting down from 20 again. That warmed my heart. Is that a weird reaction?

Obviously my orgasm was not as strong as the one I had in Janice and Jim's bed. But it was good, squishy and loud. I heard applause on the phone. Hopefully I'd now be able to get some sleep. I'd set my alarm for 7am so I could shower, dress and have Mistress' parents' bed made and breakfast ready by 9. I had a feeling that I needed my rest as Kim would have new demands of me tomorrow. I knew Janice and Jim were coming back in the afternoon, but I really didn't know what time. Would Kim want to play at my house? Or would she dismiss me after her breakfast orgasm? Whatever happens, I know I'll write it down in my diary.