Dear Diary

Story Info
F writer records sexual awakening experience with her man.
1k words
4.06
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

My sexual awakening is happening stronger than I anticipated. I'm finding new parts of my body I never knew existed. I'm having orgasams I never knew existed. Just the thought of his dick, and I'm wet. The thought of his dick in me...anywhere in me, my legs start shaking, and my heart starts pumping faster and faster and the urge to masturbate is too much to handle.

...So I'm going to start this sex diary. To keep track of my awakening. To honor my body, his body and our sexual journey. And let's be honest, to go back a read.

I'll start with yesterday. Oh God yesterday. I don't ever want to forget yesterday.

By dinnertime my pussy was dripping with anticipation. All day long it was nothing but teases. An ass grab here, a nipple pinch there. Maybe a few licks up and down his penis. And the dirty talk. I could probably orgasam just from that. Him whispering in my ear all the naughty things he is going to do to me. That we both know I want so bad, that I would do anything for.

I needed something. My body at this point was screaming to be touched. Anywhere. Anything. I went to the bathroom. I had to be extremely careful not to orgasam because I wanted to save it for him.

I lubed the tip of my finger and placed it on my asshole. The touch sent shivers down my legs. The restraint required to not just fuck myself right then and there was almost to much to handle.

I took a deep breath to control myself. I grabbed my heart shaped glass plug.

I let out a moan as I pushed it against my asshole. It wasn't him but it was as close as I could get for now. I slowly let it enter me, each nub causing me to moan until I took the whole thing. As soon as it was in me, my body started aching for him. I wanted the orgasam but even more than that, I wanted him to give it to me. I had to control my body.

I came out of the bathroom and he was waiting for me. He knew how badly I needed him. Laying on the bed fully naked and fully erect. In that moment, all I wanted was him in my mouth.

I went to him. I was surrendering myself and every use of my body to him.

My pussy was dripping down my legs. I reached down to touch myself while he watched. I spread my legs and my ass to let him see the heart. He smirked knowing what was waiting for him. I started rubbing my clit. I couldn't foucs on my own pleasure. I wanted to pleasure him. I lifted my fingers to his mouth and let him taste me. Slowly letting him lick and suck my fingers.

I moved down to where I could take him in my mouth. I licked the tip and let my tongue swirl around before wrapping my lips around. Such a manly taste... I can't get enough. My mouth was watering for more.

I add my hands in. Slowly working the tip with my mouth while my hands caress the rest. My hands gliding along his hard cock, then moving to make way for my mouth.

He's ready for it. I slide his cock deeper into my mouth, slowly tasting every bit on the way down. He is now at the back of my throat. My tongue explores before I slowly slip him out of my mouth. My tongue following all the way to the tip. Then I slowly fuck his dick with my mouth.

He's almost at the point of no return. He sits up and lays me on my back. I remove the butt plug and place the vibrator on my clit. He kneels on the bed next to my face.

He started rubbing his hard dick inches from my face. I was going to climax any moment, I just wanted one more thing and he gave it to me. He came on my face. In my mouth and down my neck. Feeling it on me was all I needed to push me over the edge. Seeing him, smelling him, feeling him, tasting his orgasam. I exploded. It was one of the sexiest orgasams I've ever had.

My body still ached for more of him. I flipped over to lay on my stomach and spread my legs. He came from behind and slid the vibrator on my clit. He took his dick and slid it between my ass cheeks. Teasing me. Teasing himself. I start grinding into the vibrator. Allowing the sensation to course through me. Enjoying the build up. Feeling his dick slide past almost touching the spot that we both crave. He's getting harder and harder. He kisses my neck, causing shivers down my spine. I cant handle it anymore.

I turned and told him "just put it in". I felt his pulse quicken while his smirk slowly escaped from his mouth. He grabbed his now fully erect manhood and touched just the tip to my asshole.

I moaned as the much awaited sensation was finally here. He swirled it around and then slowly slid himself deeper and deeper into me. Every inch making me cascade with sensation over my entire body. This is what I was waiting for. This is what I wanted...no needed.

I kept the vibrator on my clit. Once he was fully in me, he then went where I wanted him to go. I wanted him to fuck my asshole.

My splayed legs were shaking. My hands were reached behind me, grabbing his ass, pulling him farther in me. My face was buried in the bed. His mouth, kissing and breathing on my neck. He finally whispered that it was time to cum.

I obliged.

The vibrator on my clit gave me a toe curling orgasam but then combined with the orgasam from him being inside me, my body went to new places. I had electricity coursing though my entire body. My skin was tingling. I screamed pure ecstasy while he filled me with his orgasam.

He kissed me and we lay motionless while basking in the aftermath of our shared orgasam.

Before falling asleep he said to me "Just wait till I get you tied up tomorrow.".

Now; I'm just waiting for him.

I'll be back later Diary, if I'm not too tied up.