Dear Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim expands my horizons into what being submissive means.
12k words
4.8
9.6k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next couple of months my life fell into a routine. Work hard during the week, although I now always had on a skirt and no panties so I could masturbate on command of my two Mistresses without suspicion if I was in a video meeting. I still looked professional even if I was a needy cum slut ready to show my body on command. Actually it was kind of thrilling when Kim controlled one of my growing collection of remote control toys while I was giving a presentation.

Frequently at night I would be next door pleasuring Mistress Janet, often with Jim watching, and yes, she did finally let him fuck me. Tommy did too as well as a couple of her other lovers. Weekends I would spend at their house as their maid. Sometimes naked, sometimes in some trashy maid costume, but always ready to pleasure them in any way I could. I'd also frequently put on cam shows for Kim and her friends. I still had not figured out what their dynamics were with each other. I knew they were in a sorority. As wild as Kim was, I assumed some of her friends were also her subs. In my fantasy, a spare bedroom had been transformed into a kinky playroom. I also came frequently to a fantasy that they had a basement that was really a dungeon. I pictured myself bound over a bench while Kim and the little blond took turns fucking me. Clearly that wouldn't happen in a sorority, but it was a hot fantasy that never failed to get me off.

Janice had gotten better as a Domme to me, but I could tell she really preferred telling men what to do. All of her boytoys were happy to follow her directions, just like she had told me men would, for a chance to fuck her. Of course having me blow them in preparation made them happy too. As much fun as I was having, I was looking forward to having Kim back for Winter break. She was more demanding of my submission than Janice and that was what I needed in my soul.

Then something amazing happened. Janice said we were going to visit Kim for what she called parents' weekend. Part of me knew why Kim would want Janice to bring me instead of her father, but it still felt weird. Janice said she had rented an AirBnB instead of a hotel room. I liked that. That would give us the privacy our special relationship demanded. Beyond the opportunity to serve Kim and hopefully the friends who enjoyed watching me, I'd get over two full days with Janice. Of course I said I would be happy to go.

My mind thought of all sorts of nasty things the girls could make me do, including what Janice could have me do in the car on the way there. I imagined being told to edge and flash truckers while doing it. But the drive was perfectly normal. In fact Janice didn't demand anything of me beyond dressing in a light button down dress that came to my knees. On a side note, she let me wear a bra and panties. That was a surprise. Also a surprise, she was dressed very similarly to me. Sadly, we looked our age and although I was a bit young to be a parent, we definitely would not be mistaken for students.

Upon arriving on campus, we drove immediately to the sorority and we met my Kim and Alexis, the blonde. It was nice to have a name to put to the pussy I'd eaten. Kim hugged me and Alexis hugged Janice.

"Auntie Janice," Alexis exclaimed, "you have to see how I decorated my room."

Janice gave Kim a glance as if to say, "I came to see you," but Kim just said, "Go ahead. I need to get reacquainted with Katie. Let's meet in the backyard for the cookout in 15 minutes."

Alexis took Janice's hand and led her up the stairs. Kim looked at me and then looked around to see if anybody could hear her and softly said, "Can you get me off in 15 minutes my little slut slave?"

I was glad Janice had allowed me to wear panties because I immediately had a flash flood between my legs. I meekly nodded.

Kim didn't take my hand. She just turned and headed up the stairs. I followed, enjoying the view of her backside. I didn't see where Alexis and Janice had disappeared, but it didn't matter. I was focused on Kim and where she was leading me. We entered her room. It was small, maybe a bit bigger than a typical dorm room. There was a couch and two desks. After I walked in, Kim walked past me and shut then locked the door.

"Strip," was her simple one word command. Oh how I had longed to hear her command me again. I enjoyed our virtual sessions, but they were nothing like the real thing. I handed her my dress, which she neatly folded and placed on the couch. My panties and bra were next. Those were just tossed aside. I watched with anticipation as he pulled down her jeans and then slipped out of them along with the panties she was wearing. She then moved to the couch and sat down. I was anticipating her ordering me to my knees. Instead I watched her reach behind the couch and retrieve a riding crop. I licked my lips in anticipation. She used the crop to point to the floor in front of her. I dropped to my knees.

"11 minutes left," she told me. "Mom says you've improved. Time to prove it." I dove between her legs.

It was surreal, eating out my Mistress in her sorority room. I could hear other girls and their parents in the hallway. I knew the door was locked, but what if Kim's roommate walked in? My naked ass was pointed at the door and there was no way I could hide what I was doing. Granted, that didn't stop me from my task to pleasure Kim. I was like a thirsty traveler lost in the desert and Kim's pussy juice was a welcome respite. She was tapping the riding crop on my ass, but not really striking me with it. It was her way to remind me that I'd pledged myself to her, although there was no way I'd forget that. After a couple minutes the taps became firmer and she reminded me that time was running out. I started finger fucking her the way I knew she liked while increasing the pressure I was applying with my lips and tongue to her clit.

I had no way to figure out how much time it really took to make her cum. That isn't the sub's concern. If she told me I took too long and needed to be punished, I gladly would have accepted that outcome instead of arguing about time. As usual, and as I loved, she did grab my head and force me firmly against her sex while she rode my face to orgasm. God, how I had missed that. Janice rarely did that when I pleasured her. I desperately wanted to reach between my own legs, but I knew that wasn't allowed. I remained on my knees, my mouth plastered against my Mistress' pussy like a good sub until she pushed my head back indicating I should rock back on my knees and await her next command. I was pleased when she told me to get into the bedroom and pointed toward a door. I stood up and Kim joined me in walking across the room.

I was praying she was going to fuck me or make me cum in another method. I wasn't prepared, when I opened the door, to see one of the brunettes I had seen on our video chats tied to the bed. Once I got over that shock, I wasn't surprised to see a vibrator taped between her legs or the bit gag in her mouth. The vibrator sounded weak. I recognized the look in her eyes. It wasn't shock that I was here. I'm sure Kim had told her I was coming for a visit. It was desperation and the need to cum. I knew that look all too well.

"Christine, meet slut," Kim said. "Slut meet Christine."

"Hi Christine," I said. Christine mumbled something that I couldn't recognize through the gag.

"Christine is being punished," my Mistress told us. Well told me. I'm sure Christine already knew.

I watched as Kim walked over to her roommate (I assumed they were roommates) and pulled off the tape holding the vibrator in place. I heard the bound girl groan at the removal of her source of stimulation. I also understood that all too well. How many times had Kim teased me via a remote vibrator? I always hated that she wouldn't let me cum (usually) but at the same time hated when she stopped.

"I've been edging her for a week," Kim said triumphantly. "She's been a good girl and not snuck off to cum between classes. I told her I'd order you to get her off," she said with a smile. I smiled back. I knew I'd be pleasuring both Kim and Janice this weekend and I'd hoped to play with a few of Kim's friends. Now less than twenty minutes after arriving my tongue was deep in my second Co-Ed's pussy. Not only that, but as I bent over to pleasure Christine, Kim started spanking me. These were not the love taps she gave me with the crop. These were firm swats and I knew my ass would be red. Now I really wanted to touch myself. My saving grace was I was confident Christine would cum quickly.

In fact she quickly seemed to come to her peak. Being repeatedly edged has that effect on someone. Then I had the horrible realization that she might be more skilled than me at resisting the need to cum. That meant my spanking would continue. Alright, that wasn't such a bad outcome. Tasty pussy on my tongue and my Mistress' hands on my ass really wasn't punishment. Christine was becoming more vocal and I was surprised that at her first request to cum, Kim agreed and allowed it. Why don't I ever get that consideration? Perhaps it was more a function of time as we were due to meet Alexis and Janice back downstairs and it had been way longer than 15 minutes.

I thoroughly enjoyed Christine's orgasm and when she calmed down Kim told me to untie her and then meet her back in the living room. With Kim out of the room, Christine formally thanked me and said I was wonderful. She then gave me a passionate kiss. I was happy to share her own flavor with her. I hurried back to the living room as Christine opened her closet. Kim already had her pants on. No worries, I was sure I'd get to pleasure her again soon. I kind of expected her to have some kind of trashy outfit for me to wear to the party. Instead she was holding something I was very familiar with. A Lush remote vibrator. Well that would make the party interesting. Needless to say, I was already wet enough to make it slide inside of me easily. Then I saw Mistress pick up another toy. It was a small butt plug. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound. I turned around and bent over.

"This is a Hush," she told me. "It's made by the same people that make the Lush."

Oh shit. A remote control butt plug too? I admit I got a little worried, but a quick fantasy of standing in a group of people being forced to cum did shoot through my mind.

Kim had two more tricks up her sleeve. First was a thin leather belt that wrapped around my waist with a thin strap that went between my legs. It clipped in the back. Kim smiled when she showed me a small lock like you would use on your luggage. This strap would hold the toys inside of me. That was a positive. The negative was because it was thin it split my labia and butt cheeks. Just wearing the strap would be exciting, but that stimulation along with the toys meant I was in for quite an evening. I had no doubt I would be begging for release quickly. I also had no doubt that no release would be offered. Kim also gave me a black choker. It wasn't leather. It was stretchy. She told me to slip it over my head and it snapped back into shape around my neck. It looked like a collar to me, but probably not to people who were not in the lifestyle, and was smooth all the way around. You definitely could wear it as a fashion accessory. But I knew better and I loved it. After that, I was given my dress back. Just my dress. No bra. No panties. I now knew my nipples would be prominently displayed as they already betrayed my level of excitement. By the time I was dressed, Christine had returned. She looked more like a sloppy college girl, not the bondage slave I had met.

"The Hush is linked to your phone," Mistress Kim told her. Oh shit. I had not considered that someone besides Kim or maybe Janice would be controlling the toys. I smiled at her hoping she remembered I helped her cum.

"Let's head downstairs," my Mistress said. I followed behind the two girls expecting to be buzzed at any moment, but for now, I was left feeling full but not vibrated. Other than my stiff nipples poking through my thin dress (thanks Mistress Janice for requiring I wear it) I didn't look like the crazy slut I felt like. They led me through the sorority house. Sorry to disappoint you, but it wasn't a crazy fuck fest like it would have been in a porno. Men and women were there with their daughters milling around the house. I could feel the eyes of the men on me. We headed to the back yard where a large grill was cooking dinner. We quickly found Janice, Alexis and the other brunette I was introduced to named Megan.

It was then I got my first real shock. I mean, everything that happened with Mistress Kim and even Christine wasn't that much of a surprise. Well, maybe being plugged around lots of people was a surprise, but that was keeping with our dynamic. What was the shock? Janice was wearing a matching choker and obviously wasn't wearing a bra either. It took a moment for me to process what those two things meant. I probably looked a little confused, but when all four girls raised their phones and tapped simultaneously, my knees buckled. So did Janice's. It was then I realized that when Janice had told me she really wasn't experienced in dominating a woman it was because she was actually submissive to them. I stared at her eyes as I processed this new information. She was really a switch. Well, except with me. Suddenly the possibilities of this weekend expanded greatly.

The cookout was decidedly non-kinky, except for Janice and I being teased discretely and having our nipples rock hard in our now uncomfortably thin summer dresses. Kim and Alexis stayed close to us for the most part, sometimes talking with us about the most mundane things and sometimes stepping away and just teasing us. I wondered if Kim would make me cum in front of everybody. Christine was toying with the control of my butt plug, but I found that didn't make me risk orgasm. It felt great, but it was Kim's Lush that was doing the damage to my psyche.

Most of the other parents were just mingling and chatting. Of course we both got stares from several men. Both of us just had to pretend everything was normal. It was maddening but also thrilling. All of the other women were dressed very casually except one. She had on a short skirt ending about half way up her thigh. Her blouse was form fitting and she was either wearing a demi-cup push up bra or had augmented breasts because the blouse was unbuttoned enough to show a generous cleavage. She also was wearing stockings and 4" stilettos. She looked like she was dressed appropriately for a club not a sorority casual dinner.

Her husband, at least I assume it was her husband, was tall, over six feet, and looked muscular in his polo shirt and khaki pants. Their daughter was dressed casually, but had what I considered trashy makeup. When I asked Kim what was her story, Kim told me she was a total slut and had a different "boyfriend" every couple of weeks. Kim also asked if I was enjoying myself. I gave her a "well duh" look and she snickered at me.

I kept an eye on the woman, discreetly I hoped. I didn't think she was plugged like Janice and I, but there was something about her I found compelling. She certainly could have been submissive to the muscular man. Or they could have been swingers. Like mother, like daughter, I theorized. Heck, Kim and Janice were more alike than they seemed.

After we ate, Kim began giving me more frequent jolts with the Lush. I kind of thought that she and the girls might be preparing Janice and I for a night of fun. At least I hope so. I was handling it pretty well as the last few months of training had prepared me. I had lost sight of Kim and Alexis. Janice and Megan were off to the side chatting. I wondered if Janice was asking for more or less vibrations. Then I was startled when the muscular man tapped me on the shoulder and said hello. I was mid-buzz, turned around and stammered hello back.

"I noticed you have been staring at my wife for an hour," he said. His voice dripped with the confidence I'd imagined it would. "I didn't see your husband. Actually you look way too young to have a daughter here. What's your story?"

Fortunately Kim had turned down the Lush instead of up and I was able to make a cogent reply.

"I am here with a friend. Her daughter is here and she didn't want to make the drive alone." I thought that sounded plausible.

"I like your choker," he commented. I had the sense he understood exactly what it meant. "I didn't make Cheryl where hers. Tori doesn't like us showing off."

So the woman is a sub and her daughter is a slut who doesn't like her parents advertising their kink. That could definitely be promising. I wondered if Tori and Kim had hooked up. Then again, Tori may not be bi. Pity. Although she looked trashy, she had a great body and I imagined she was very fun.

"I'm Katie," I said, holding out my hand. "And you are?"

He took my hand in a firm grip. It wasn't a handshake. He gripped me as if he was going to kiss my hand but instead squeezed it firmly. "Does it really matter?" he asked me. Oh that was amazing. I felt a bit of a swoon and it took about 5 seconds (it felt longer) before I could meekly reply, "No. Not really."

Had I not been with Kim and I'd just met this man in a bar, I knew I would have let him take me home and do whatever he wanted. When he asked if I wanted to come back to his hotel with his wife, reflexively I almost said yes. But just then, Kim hit me with a blast from the Lush and my legs buckled sending me against his chest. I know he could tell my body contracted as the Lush mercifully stopped. When I looked up at him, he was smiling.

"Go ask your Master if you can play tonight?" he said as if it was perfectly natural thing to say to a stranger.

"I have a Mistress," I confessed.

"Even better," he said. Cheryl loves eating pussy. Your Mistress can have her while I have you. "Now go." His tone left me no doubt that I would do as he said. I looked around for Kim. I knew she had to be within Bluetooth range and I found her talking to another couple and their daughter. I hurriedly went over and interrupted the conversation telling Kim I had something important to talk about. Her look told me I was going to get spanked for interrupting. That was a small price to pay.

We walked out of earshot and I told her what had happened. I told her Tori's dad wanted to play and that her mom, Cheryl, was a sub. "He said you could have her if he got me." We looked over at them. The man was standing behind his wife. His hands were on her hips. To anybody else it would have looked perfectly normal, but I knew he was showing his dominance. He whispered something in her ear. She smiled. Kim nodded her head.

"Go up to my room," she told me. I didn't know if that meant I was getting punished for interrupting or rewarded for finding her some prey. As I walked into the house, I looked back and saw Kim talking to them. I suppose they were discussing their offer. I sprinted to her room. I wanted to rip my clothes off, but I didn't. I tried to sit calmly on the couch. I was out of range for the toys, but just being stuffed kept my holes happy. I did allow myself the pleasure of circling my fingers around my nipples. I told myself it was to keep them hard, but we all know that wasn't necessary.

I wasn't sure of what was about to happen, if anything. For all I knew, Mistress Kim was upset with me and would just want to go to the AirBnB her mom had rented to punish me. I was hoping at least I would get to lick her pussy again before we left. After about five minutes I heard steps in the hallway. I couldn't be sure, but it sounded like more than one set of feet. Finally the door opened and Kim walked in followed by Cheryl and her Master. Kim was the first to talk.

"I've been promised that Cheryl is an expert at eating pussy. While I find out, you will blow Steven. I know you won't let me down."