Dear Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping arrangements surprised me. Janice and I were escorted back to the cellar dungeon. An inflatable camping mattress had been blown up. There was a single candle lit, two pillows and a thin blanket. We obviously would be relying on body heat to stay warm. I certainly did not mind when Janice spooned me. She probably would have liked me to pleasure her again after her spanking, but she let me rest after my ordeal and I was asleep in minutes.

I had no idea what time it was when we were woken the next morning by Christine and Megan. They were holding maids costumes and we had to eat their pussies before they would give them to us. Janice and I spent the day serving the four girls however they desired. Tori showed up in the afternoon along with a couple of other sorority sisters to join the fun and games. Nothing was too crazy, certainly nothing like last night, but my tongue got a workout and I was edged more times than I can remember.

Later that night when the guests had left and I begged Kim to be allowed to cum, she surprised me by saying yes. I wondered if that meant a repeat of my performance for the girls. Instead it meant they would all don strap-ons and gangbang me. Again I had permission to cum as much as I could and since strap-ons never go soft, I came a lot. The girls wore me out, first each fucking me individually, some hard and fast, some easier and slowly. Some in missionary, some in doggie (both vaginally and anal), some cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and even a pile driver. Alexis used pretty much all of them except reverse cowgirl. Then, after they all had a chance to do me solo, they teamed up in various combinations. Spitroast, DP, Human Centipede, Daisy Chain, you name it, we did it. Once again I was completely worn out.

Sunday morning I repeated my oral efforts to all the women and to Kim and Alexis twice. Janice wanted me horny when we got home (as if that wouldn't happen naturally) so instead of getting my own pleasure, we drove home with the Lush teasing me. She told me she wanted to give Jim a thrill since he had been home alone all weekend. I didn't mind. She also told me she had discussed with Kim inviting Cheryl and Steven over for a weekend. I certainly didn't mind that either, although I wondered if Janice and Steven would butt heads now that I knew Janice wasn't overly fond of dominating women. Still I'm sure we could work something out. I also looked forward to Kim coming home for the summer so I would continue my training as her student. No matter what happened when we got home, I knew I would need hours documenting everything that happened in my diary.

The End