Dear Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
Sweet adult theater fantasies for masturbation.
1.7k words
4.26
4.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers

Dear Diary,

Again, I masturbate naked while reliving some of my favorite sexual adventures.

Adult theaters never used to play a large role in my sex life, but they have their charms, and I visit them often now. Those I've visited most are in a sex shoppe less than half-an-hour's drive from where I live. The store has an arcade, and two small screening rooms that show porn continuously. One room shows straight porn; one, gay. For some reason more guys hook up in the straight theater A than the gay one B.

It can happen that I don't find a partner, or the only other man in the room avoids eye contact and spends his time looking at his phone. At that point I've already paid my money. If I can't have sex with a partner, I'll damn well get my money's worth by masturbating to orgasm, and straight porn doesn't do it for me. I usually give it five minutes before leaving and getting buzzed in to the gay theater. Anyone is free to follow me there, and some do.

I unzip my trousers and pull out my cock. Usually I remain standing while I masturbate. Depending on the quality of the porn on display, I may spend ten or fifteen minutes edging, always with an ear cocked for someone getting buzzed in.

There's another turn of the screw about this that makes me hot: The prospect of getting caught. Normally I avoid that kind of situation like the plague--despite not-so-secretly desiring it--but an adult theater isn't really high risk where I live, these days.

On occasion someone does enter the theater and catches me with my pants down and cock exposed, hard as diamonds, and we take it from there. Sweet!

One day I stop short of that. By the time I give the theater up as a bad job, I need to piss. I use the toilet stall, with the door slightly ajar, and the door to the corridor outside unlocked. It never happens, but I wouldn't mind doing it with a partner in the men's room someday. Take my time, shoot a big wad.

I leave the men's room, walked demurely past the store clerks (who, I'm certain, have no doubt what I do in the theaters) and exit to the parking lot.

I approach my car. Another parked next to it to my left has a man in the driver's seat. As I reach for my keys, I glance at him and do a double-take.

No possible doubt! His cock is all the way out of his pants and he looks me in the eye while jerking off, cool as a cucumber.

I look around me. No one close! Our position, however, is public. The main streets no more twenty yards distant. Lots of traffic. Plus the parking lot itself can be accessed from multiple directions.

I'm in a state. My pulse races, and I'm near hyperventilating as I realize I really want him to blow me. Out in the open; in broad daylight.

There s nobody else in the parking lot; nobody else at all close.

I can do this.

At least, I could have done if I hadn't already blown my nut inside the shoppe.

... I do jerk off to the memory every so often; 'might-have-been' can make for powerful masturbation fantasies.

Like now. Mmmm, yes!

Once I find an orgy in progress on entering the theater. In the corner next to the alcove two men fuck unashamed. The bottom has his shirt off and his pants around his ankles. I'm just able to get around to his front and jerk him off as he takes his partner's cock up his ass. While wishing I were him...

On a later occasion, I work up my courage while my partner and I masturbate each other and ask him "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Sure! But suck my cock first!" he says.

Oh, yes! I love sucking cock, and at this time, don't worry too much about condoms. I kneel so his cock is at eye--mouth--level and lick his shaft. It feels like steel cable wrapped in warm flesh! He swivels his hips to make his cock go in and out of my mouth as I hang on for all I'm worth. The memory of how his cock felt in my mouth makes me pump my cock now as I type!

I stand and hand over condom and lube packet before unbuttoning my shirt and dropping jeans and underwear to my ankles. I'm now naked from the ankles up! He lubes himself and hands the packet back to me. I run my finger up and down my crack and inside my ass. When I feel my finger inside me, I long for pleasure to come.

My partner positions himself behind me as I place my hands on a chair back. I feel him brush the tip of his cock against my bud. It makes me pucker. Next I feel him exert steady pressure on me. I push back. He pulls away, and presses again. He works his cock into me, in and out, deeper each time, until he's all the way inside me.

God I love how that feels! Brief intermission while I masturbate to the memory!

He pauses, cock buried deep in my ass, before moving in and out. I can't stop a moan. We work out a rhythm.

During this, I've been gently working over my cock. Now he's inside me, I can stay hard without using my hand on myself.

We fuck in earnest. I'm in seventh heaven, but also feel a tension born of anxiety about someone walking in on us. The thought both frightens me and kicks my arousal even higher.

My muscles clamp down on my partner's cock. It make the sensations I feel from his cock moving in and out of me all the more intense. My cock rises and twitches.

Anxiety about someone walking in on us forces my pelvic floor muscles to contract and my cock to grow even harder.

After a glorious time being fucked like this, I feel inevitability mounting.

My asshole contracts around my partner's cock I'm about to lose control...

... And the door buzzer goes off, loud as a rifle.

A couple, man and woman, come in the theater just in time to watch streams of cum fountain out of my cock. It feels wonderful: I'm glad to have been caught buttfucking--and by a straight couple, at that--to feel that extra turn of the screw, that extra goose to my arousal!

That was a good time. Oh, yes!

For the record, oh Diary mine, while I'm working on this scene I masturbate naked in front of the computer.

My most recent: It's been a while. Go to the shoppe; get buzzed in. Don't usually pay attention to the straight porn on the screen, but this time there's a truly pneumatic blonde taking it straight up her pussy while facing the camera. Pleasant enough sight, even for someone gay like me.

I spy a man in the fucking alcove at the back of the theater. He's somewhere between his thirties and forties, with blond hair. I move next to him, and try to see what he's doing with his hand, though it's too dark to tell. I don't see a cock out, but it does look as if he's rubbing the front of his pants. I take this as a sign that I should rub mine--and I do. A minute or two goes by before I'm ready to unbutton my jeans.

What Blonde Guy's doing with his hand suggests I should set my penis free. It takes a while by before I work up enough nerve to unbutton my jeans. By the time I have my cock out, he's already stroking his. For the next few minutes we masturbate standing very close together.

I work up my nerve and reach for his cock. It's thick, long, and quite hard. He lets me pump it a few seconds before saying "Thanks, I'm good." We go back to masturbating together. He shifts position in a way I interpret as an invitation to grab him once more, but shakes his head when I begin the move.

Not sure what to make of that; usually when I mistake a straight guy masturbating next to me for gay, he makes his lack of interest in me or my cock apparent right away. Never yet had a straight guy get mad at me about it, glad to say.

While standing next to him I now concentrate on controlling my arousal, lest I come too soon. I find a stable plateau. I can now relax and go back to enjoying masturbating together with another man, even if we do keep our hands off each other. We continue standing side-by-side, jerking off together companionably for perhaps ten minutes. I get quite hard! I can keep this up a long while...

... And the buzzer sounds, announcing we have company! We both stuff our cocks more-or-less back in our pants, and watch the new lad like a hawk.

He's a burly Latino man, perhaps in his fifties. One of many like him I've had sex with in this selfsame theater. He takes a position to my right (the other man is to my left) and, after we share a minute of wary assessment, unzips his pants and to my delight, brings his cock out and starts stroking in less than a minute.

We watch him fondle himself. I resume masturbating and move close to him. We lock eyes. When I take his cock in my hand, it is just as large, and just as hard, as Blond Guy.

Now Blond Guy shows interest in mutual masturbation and joins us. I love the next part: For a long while, I have one hand on each man's cock while Latino Lover jerks me off. Three-way!

We go on like this until Latino guy brings me to orgasm. He uses my cum as lube for my afterglow. Sweet of him! Diary, that memory has just brought me to orgasm!

I thank my lovers and leave the theater. In the men's room I notice cum on one shoe; a first for me. I deal with it.

As I come out of the men's room, Blond guy greets me on the way in. "Thanks!" he says. I see him again a moment later in the parking lot, as we each head to our own care; we share a nod of acknowledgment.

And a sweet secret!

HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers