All Comments on 'Dear Diary - Storm'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful read

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it had the perfect amounts of everything. I hope there will be more and that they end up together forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Lovely backstory really made the story emotional and real. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A second chapter needed

Great story and syart to what should follow. Pls more on this.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Another great romance - thank you

Slow build up then fast and furious.

Just a perfect romance.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This one better get an expansion

I absolutely love this one and I hope you expand on it someday. Has all the witty style of your spiced by some real feels that make it even more unique. Thanks for writing this one!

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Farm

Great story. How about chapter 2

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

That was a great little tale.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Dirty story

Only because of the mud. The remainder of the story smoked with hot sex. I think Ashley and Lucas will be getting together again and again.

So will there be a sequel? The kind of romance described in this story demands a conclusion. I'd like to read they married and spent their years making babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done, probably better suited for Erotic Couplings

Not as much romance as it was erotic couplings, but the next chapter might fit this category better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Romance???

Barely an "Erotic Coupling" story. More the quiet guy and the slut. HOW??? does she EVER win his respect???

SraulersSraulersabout 4 years ago

Hmmm... well-written but I’m not a fan of this one. It’s certainly not a romance story. He saves her in high school, she goes away to college and becomes promiscuous, then returns for the summer and gives the hired help a tumble and maybe an STD. Then she’ll leave and go back to school to go through the rest of the male student body. I don’t see anything meaningful about this story. She may as well have screwed the guy at the gas station for all the emotion she shows beyond horniness. I didn’t see any foreshadowing of a desire for a future relationship beyond her plans to have breakfast with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is this romance!! He works his ass off!!

She becomes a skank after him for sex!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

We all need a hero at times!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES