Dear Diary - Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started back to the truck but then stopped half way. As I worked on his clothes, I'd decided if he wasn't going to make the first move, then I was.

"You're going to have to come get them," I said as I held his clothes out.

"Ashley, just bring me my damn clothes," he growled.

I said nothing, still holding the clothes out in offering, but I cocked my hip as if to say I could wait all day if he could. As he said, I couldn't get any wetter... in any sense of the word.

He waited a moment, then with a snarl of frustration, he hopped over the side of the truck and stomped barefoot through the mud toward me. When he reached me, he didn't snatch the clothes from my hand as I thought he might. Instead he stood in front of me, wearing only his boxers, staring at me. I held his gaze, blinking the rain out of my eyes as I looked up at him, refusing to look away and daring him to kiss me.

When he took my face in his hands and lowered his mouth to mine, I felt a rush unlike any I'd felt before. I had been waiting almost two years for him to do this, and it was as wonderful as I'd imagined. Thunder rumbled heavy and close, vibrating me to my bones, but that wasn't the only reason I was shaking. He pulled me in and held me to his body as his tongue explored my mouth, our kiss exploding with passion. Suddenly he pulled back, looking aghast.

"I'm sorry. I—"

"Don't stop now," I interrupted, taking his hand and placing it on my breast as I pulled his lips down to mine.

He resisted, but only for a moment. I dropped his clothes into the mud when he drew me in again, my arms going around his neck as I pressed myself against his hard, taunt, body. I'd rinsed his clothes once, I could rinse them again.

I guess every girl dreamed of being kissed in the warm rain by the love her life, and I was no exception. Lucas might not be the love of my life, but I sure as hell wanted him, and though I would've preferred it not to be raining so hard, or the thunder and lightning so close, I wasn't going to complain. Or stop. He pulled back from the kiss, the front of his boxers tented from his erection.

"Ashley, I'm—"

I touched his lips with my finger. "I want you," I whispered.

I couldn't imagine how, with him looking the way he did, but I wondered if he was still a virgin and if that was the reason he was so hesitant. I watched as he struggled with some internal conflict. I couldn't make my desire any clearer, and I didn't understand what was holding him back. At a slim five-five, with light brown hair worn short, and bigger than average boobs, I'd never had a problem attracting male attention once I began to flower. So much so it had gotten down right annoying when I'd arrived at college. His reluctance was starting to piss me off and I was about ready to tell him if he didn't want to fuck me, he could just go fuck himself.

He swallowed hard. "I've wanted to kiss you for so long," he finally said softly.

"Then why haven't you? What's the problem?" I asked, my voice hard with annoyance.

He looked down. "Because, you're... you, and I'm me. You're Jack Childers daughter, and I'm just some guy whose father manages a grocery store."

I stared at him, trying to figure out what he was saying.

"What does that mean?"

"Jack Childers, your entire family for that matter, is one of the most respected in town. Dad... he's never recovered from the accident... or Mom leaving."

He shook his head, still looking down. The entire town had heard the rumor, how George Peck, Lucas's father, hadn't buckled his two-year-old daughter into her car seat one day. He'd been driving drunk, had an accident, and Lilly Peck had been killed. It had destroyed him and his family, and even now, ten years later, he still sometimes looked haunted when he saw a little girl. He'd been a vice-president or something for Frito-Lay, but had been reduced to managing a grocery store in Abilene. Lucas made it sound like it was more than just a rumor.

"You're going to the UTPB to be a CPA, and I'm taking night classes at the community college," he continued. "You were one of the most popular girls at school and I was a nobody. You have nice things and I can barely rub two nickels together."

He looked up, looking at me like a man trekking across a desert would look at a glass of cold water, and though I wanted to be mad at him, I couldn't.

"That doesn't matter to me," I said, my tone much softer.

"It matters to me," he replied as he bent over to pick up his clothes.

This was bullshit! I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him around, forcing him to face me.

"Lucas Peck! Do you want me or not?" I growled.

He stared at me for a long moment. "More than you'll never know," he replied softly.

"Then stop fucking around and prove it!"

I was so mad. Mad at him for thinking so little of himself, mad at myself for not realizing what was going on and dealing with it sooner, and mad at the world because I could have lost my virginity to him, the one person I wanted to fuck since the day he stepped in to rescue me.

He stared at me a moment longer, long enough that I thought he was going to let this moment pass. Finally, he pulled me in and held me tight as he stared down at me. His face was intense, as if he were steeling himself to make a leap of faith while hoping the fall wouldn't hurt too much. Then he kissed the living shit out of me.

No amount of rain could cool the heat that was welling up within me when he took my lips. It was as if he were making up for all those opportunities missed. He released my lips and attacked my neck, kissing and nuzzling me as he held me close and tight. I was squirming as his lips danced over my skin, his groan when I reached inside his boxers to grab his hard cock the sexist sound I'd ever heard. I could feel his manhood slowly pulsing in my hand, something I'd never felt before, and it turned me on in a profound way.

I was inexperienced in the ways of pleasing a man, I knew that, but my god, how I wanted to practice and learn on Lucas. He stepped back and began to unbutton my blouse, his reluctance gone as if it'd never been. He was going all in, holding nothing back, perhaps thinking this was his one chance to win me.

I helped him peel me out of my clinging blouse before I unhooked my bra and tossed both aside. It was on now, we were going to fuck, and we both knew it. He bent, taking one of my breasts into his mouth and I nearly moaned in pleasure as I held his mouth to my chest, his tongue dancing and teasing my nipple. I jumped as a flash of lightning flashed close, the ripping crack of thunder following an instant later. Thunderstorms were nothing new to west Texas, but I normally wasn't standing in one. The possibility of being struck by lightning was real, if remote, but the danger made what we were doing more exciting still.

The wind was picking up again, whipping the rain into stinging drops as thunder rolled across us with chest thumping power. I thought about putting a stop to what we were doing, the sizzling lightning and heavy thunder tickling that primitive part of the brain that warned of danger, but at that moment I was a slut, a strumpet, a harlot of the first order, unable to control my desires, a slave to my body and the control he held over me. He was finally doing what I'd wanted him to do since high school, and I wouldn't, couldn't, stop now. As he began to kiss down my body, and his fingers opened my shorts, any thoughts of stopping vanished as if washed away by the rain.

He shoved my shorts down and I stepped out of them. He settled to his knees before burying his face between my legs, his strong hands on my ass to hold me to him. His tongue and lips began to destroy me, causing me to gasp and twitch. As he devoured me, I felt unsteady and I placed my hands on the back of his head for balance as my face tipped to the heavens, eyes closed, the warm rain trickling between my parted lips.

I'd wondered if he were a virgin. I knew now he wasn't. It took experience to please a woman as he was. My legs began to shake as euphoria began to steal my strength. I was out of control, standing in the middle of a thunderstorm as a man ate me alive, but I didn't care. I tugged at him, urging him to his feet. He rose, and as he did, I shoved at his shorts, working his soggy boxers down. We were completely naked, standing in the open in the middle of Taylor County, Texas, and I didn't give a shit. Nobody would see, nobody would interrupt, and I would finally have him.

He pulled me into his chest and our lips came together, the raging storm about us all but forgotten as our hands roamed over one another, grasping and stroking, my breathing deep and full as I all but panted in desire. I took his manhood in my hand and tried to insert it into me, but he is too tall. I drew myself up as tall as possible, straining to take him, but with Lucas seven or eight inches taller than me, our height difference was too great for me to overcome on my own.

Rather than crouch, Lucas lowered himself to the ground while pulling me down with him. As he settled into the soft and slippery mud, I didn't hesitate. I positioned myself with my legs to either side of his hips and reached between us to hold his stiff cock erect as I lowered myself over him. He stretched me like none of my previous lovers and we moaned together with his passage, our sounds of pleasure lost in another crashing roll of thunder.

I was more alive at that moment than any time in my life, fucking Lucas as the storm raged around us, daring God to strike me down for my impertinence. The sky reverberated with the lights and sounds of Gaia's own rock concert, and I wanted to scream in defiance and dare her to do her worst. I was finally getting what I wanted, and I wouldn't let her take it from me.

I thrust myself violently on Lucas as the wind roared and hissed, the rain whipping me with its stinging barbs, driven sideways by the violent wind. The feel of his manhood inside me and the danger from the storm excited me beyond anything I'd experienced before. My orgasm was coming, I could feel it building as I bounced hard and fast on his cock. His muddy hands caressed my breasts and sides as I fucked him, leaving behind a trail where he touched until the rain washed it away. I groaned as a near orgasm passed through me, my breathing becoming hard from my efforts and excitement.

The sky lit again as lightning skittered across the heavens, so close I could hear the sizzle of its passage, thunder instantly following in a deafening roar. I flinched, knowing I could die. Getting killed while fucking, the thought of coming and going at the same time exciting me even more. I was rising to a titanic climax. I began to growl as my need closed in around me, each breath an animal like snarl until with a long hard groan I began to shiver, my muscles contracting and drawing me in on myself, my back curving as I was whipped by another storm, a storm of orgasmic pleasure.

He pulled me down to his chest, holding me as I shuddered through the hardest orgasm of my life. I'd taken three lovers in the past year, but none had pleased me as Lucas had. The pounding, slashing rain was no match for the orgasmic fire that burned through me. I wrapped my hands in his hair and held on, grinding myself to him so I wouldn't be swept away and forever lost.

Each time I thought my rapture was going to release me, Lucas would thrust into me slowly, renewing my bliss as I moaned with a new surge of pleasure. Finally, after an eternity, my climax washed out of me and I sagged in relief. If it weren't for Lucas's strong arms holding me, I was certain the rain would wash me away. I lay panting on his chest for several long moments, unable to move, little more than a formless blob of goo.

As my strength began to return, I sat up, pushing myself up out of his arms. He moved within me and a new wave of pleasure lit me up and caused me to shiver. Unable to prevent it, I shook my head violently as I cried out, tingling with the after effects of my orgasm, water flying from my hair in a fan before I sagged to his chest again to take his lips in a long, slow kiss.

He allowed me to take my fill from his lips. As I slowly pulled back, sighing in bliss, he rolled, dumping me to the ground, the earth giving up its water like a compressed sponge as I settled onto my back. I no longer cared about being muddy, the soft slickness of the ground and the thin watery mud where I'd touched him revving me up again. I pulled my legs up, the sight of the rain washing the mud from my knees and legs oddly erotic. He slid into me with a moan of pleasure before settling onto his elbows as his lips found mine.

"Did you come?" I asked as my hands gripped Lucas's back, holding him as he slowly thrust into me, pleasure rippling out from our joining like waves in a pond.

"No," he whispered before he kissed me again.

I smiled. "You will. I'm going to make you come so fucking hard."

I couldn't believe what I'd just said, but the vulgarity of my words made me feel wicked in all the best ways. He began thrusting into me with purpose, pounding me with long hard strokes. I gasped as he pummeled me, the wet ground sucking at the small of my back with each stroke of his cock, my body as alive with electricity as the sky itself.

He took me for many long moments, thrusting into me as he kissed my lips, neck and shoulders, his soft grunts and pants stoking my own fires. His thrusting became more urgent as his arms tightened down around me and he buried his face in my neck. I could sense his approaching orgasm, his muscles becoming taunt under his skin as he gasped softly, his hands clasping and relaxing, clasping and relaxing, as he battled his pleasure. I forced his head up. I wanted to watch as his face twisted in bliss, to see the pleasure I was giving him. He groaned in distress, the sounds of his desire exciting me, pushing me toward another release. I pulled his head down to kiss me, tasting the sweet rain on his lips as our tongues danced.

"I'm going to come," he growled as he pulled back from the kiss, his voice tight and strained. "I'm going to come. Come with me, Ashley. Please come with me."

I felt a flash of heat untouched by the falling rain. Lucas's soft pleading twisted me up, and I felt my lurking orgasm leap closer.

"Yes." I breathed. "Yes, make me come again."

He whimpered, almost as if in pain. He was obviously fighting his orgasm with everything he had, unwilling to stop and unable to continue. I could feel his body quivering, the muscles on his arms hard and tight as they pulled against each other.

"I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm going to come, Ashley... I'm going to come..." he grunted. "I can't hold it! Please come with me! I'm going to come!"

He drove into me hard and deep as he cried out his release, holding himself there as he spilled his essence into me. He shuddered, grunting with each pulsation of his cock, his head and body reared back with his face twisted in the exquisite agony of orgasmic fire.

I was almost there when he tumbled into his orgasm. He collapsed over me as I wrapped my legs around his ass and began to thrust myself on his cock, desperately reaching for my orgasm. He cried out again then began to pound into me hard, bellowing in my shoulder, fucking me harder than I'd ever been fucked before. His arms went around me, holding me crushingly tight as he took me with sweet violence.

He roared again as I wailed, giving myself over to the moment, freeing my voice to join his as we cried our pleasure to the world. My voice warbled in a fast staccato beat as Lucas's pounding hips caused my approaching orgasm to soar. None of my previous lovers had tried so hard to please me and Lucas was giving of himself until he had nothing left.

My orgasm took me with a thunderclap, the crashing roar of tortured air pushing me into the abyss. My body was wracked by another mind-bending orgasm, but he didn't slow his pounding hips. My fingers bit deep and hard into his back as my orgasm battered me, his pounding cock extending and prolonging my climax, causing my body to light up in pleasure like the lightning streaked sky. I wailed again and pulled my legs tight around his ass, trying to still his thrusting hips, silently begging him to let me have my release, but he refused to stop, pushing me beyond what I could endure.

With a gasp he stilled his thrusting hips, breathing hard on my neck, holding me as we shivered and shook in each other's arms. My climax washed out of me just as a hard quiver that must have rattled him to his bones passed through him, making him hiss and grunt as he jerked and twisted. He relaxed into me with sigh, holding me, his breath hot and fast on my neck. Slowly, as if he had no strength, he rose and took my lips in a long, slow, almost loving kiss. He finally pulled back from my lips and settled lightly onto me again.

"Are you okay?" he asked, speaking into my shoulder.

I smiled. I was so much better than okay. I nodded, but said nothing.

He sighed heavily, then rose to look into my eyes. "I've wanted to do this for so long," he said softly.

I watch his face. It was still pouring, but the thunder was moving past.

"Then why didn't you say something?"

"I told you."

"Even after I sent Mandy to tell you I wanted you to ask me out?"

He watched my eyes a moment. "When?"

"A couple of months after you got back from your suspension. Didn't she tell you?"

"No."

I smiled. So much misunderstanding. One thing was for sure, tomorrow I was going to hunt down Mandy Roberts and kick her ass. She'd told me she'd passed my message.

I touched his face and smiled. "Are we past all that stupid shit you said?"

He smiled down at me as he began to thrust into me slowly. "I think so."

My eyes drifted closed. "God that feels so good."

"It does?" he teased as he picked up the pace of his thrusting.

"God, yes," I breathed.

Jesus, I might come again. His lips found mine and I pulled him down into another long, warm kiss. I couldn't believe he was still rock hard, but I wasn't complaining. We had a lot of lost time to make up.

"I've wanted you, dreamed of making love to you, since I first saw you," he whispered as he began to drive into me with a steady, pleasurable beat. He kissed me slowly. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he breathed as he pulled back from the kiss.

The pleasure he was giving me didn't prevent me from hearing his words, and I nearly swooned.

"I've wanted you since that day you saved me," I said before pulling his lips back to mine. "I wanted you so bad," I continued as our lips parted once more.

I had more I wanted to say, but his cock was focusing my attention as his manhood and words pushed me toward orgasm.

"You feel so fucking good," he breathed as he nuzzled my ear.

"Fuck me," I gasped out. "Fuck me until I come again."

He began to drive into me with purpose. "Are you going to come again?" he whispered into my mouth.

I made a sound, a cross between a whimper and a sigh. "Maybe."

"Come on, Ashley," he whispered as his lips brushed mine. "Come on. I want you to come again. I want you to come."

He tried to push up on his hands, but I held him around his neck, not wanting to give up the feel of his flesh against mine. I felt a hitch in his thrusting, then he began to hit me just right. I gasped, my eyes popping open at the sudden incredible pleasure he was giving me, pleasure unlike any I'd felt before.

"Oh... my... god!" I moaned, almost unable to find my voice. I held myself perfectly still so to not spoil his aim. I didn't know what he was doing to me, but the pleasure of his cock had just been turned up to eleven and I didn't want it to stop. "Hard! Fuck me hard!" I squeaked.