Dear Diary - Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to hammer into me hard and fast, trying to drive me into the warm Texas earth as he impaled me with his manhood. I began to keen and pulled his lips hard into mine. I kissed him with everything I had as my climax began to swell within me. I couldn't breathe in the kiss, moaning in desperation as I struggled to decide if I wanted to breathe or kiss. I released his lips and he buried his face in my shoulder again as he pounded the hell out of me.

"Come on," he murmured into my neck, biting me with tender nips and then kissing away the sting. "Come on, baby, I want you to come again. I want you to come. Come for me, Ashley. I want you to come," he chanted softly, a litany of his desire for me to experience another orgasm. "I want to feel you come. I want you to come while I'm fucking you. Come for me, baby."

I began to tighten up, his words like jam, adding flavor to our love making. Another powerful orgasm began to overtake me, his whispered words of passion stoking my internal fire until it roared. My climax wrapped around me and subjugated my will, but it wouldn't release me. It built in power as it stilled my lungs and held me on the knife edge of rapture, until with an explosive release of air, my release crashed over me. I moaned, my back arching as my feet dug into the soggy ground and tried to push my hips into the air, my body needing to feel him as deep as possible.

When I came out from under my orgasm, I'm draped over Lucas's chest, and I didn't know how I got there. I'm totally spent, exhausted from my orgasms. As I lay panting, I can feel Lucas probing me, looking for my opening, but I'm too well fucked to even move. I didn't resist as he adjusted my position and then moaned in pleasure as his cock slid into me once more. He stroked into me leisurely, his slow and easy fucking generating a low-level background pleasure that made me smile.

"I'm ruined," I breathed.

"Ruined?" he asked, his voice thick with concern.

I smiled. "Yeah. I've never come so hard in my life. Three times."

He pulled my head to his chest and held me, his touch comforting me in a way I'd never felt before. The rain was beginning to lessen, the drops no longer stinging in their power.

"We're a mess," he murmured as he kissed me on the head.

"I don't care," I sighed.

He held me for a long moment, then gently steered me off him. He rose to his feet and then reached down and offered me his hand. I took it and rose with a groan as pulled me up. I was a bit shaky on my feet and tottered. He pulled me in and held me tight until I was steady. His cock was still hard, though softening, and I gave it a caress as he found my lips for a long, warm kiss. I couldn't believe it, but as we kissed I could feel him hardening in my hand, and I idly wondered how long he could keep it up.

The kiss dissolved and I stepped back with a sigh, reluctantly allowing his penis to pull from my hand. We were both covered in thin, diluted mud, and I didn't have the slightest idea how I was going to explain my appearance if anyone saw me. Not that I cared. It had been so worth it.

Using his shirt and hands, he gently cleaned me, using the falling rain to wash away the dirt, seemingly kissing me everywhere as he did. It was a very loving act and I thrilled with his touch. Once I was as clean as I was going to get, I cleaned my feet in a puddle, then he carried me to his truck. I dressed, struggling into my wet and clinging clothes in the bed, then he lifted me and carried me to the cab.

It took him a long time to get me into the truck because I didn't want to leave is arms. Once he finally had me inside, he used the last of the rain to clean himself up as much as he could before dressing. He climbed into the truck and then took his shoes off before tossing them into the back to keep the truck clean.

"Was it everything you hoped?" I sighed when he started the vehicle.

"No." I know I looked crestfallen, but then he smiled. "It was more. So much more. Better than I dreamed it could be." He held my gaze for a long moment. "Are we okay?"

I smiled at him then leaned over. He leaned in to meet me halfway and I placed my hand behind his head to hold him in the kiss.

As our lips parted, I was still smiling. "I'm the on the pill. Don't worry."

"That's not what I meant. Are we okay, you and I?" he asked before he pulled me back to the center for another taste of my lips.

As the kiss dissolved, I sighed again, feeling incredibly close to him right then. "So much better than okay."

"Can I take you to dinner? Tonight?"

"I'd like that."

My smiled widened as a tingle of excitement passed through me. I don't know what Lucas was thinking, but I was planning to have breakfast with him also. Now that I'd had a taste of him, I wanted to have him again, but slower this time, so that I could enjoy him when I hadn't been whipped into a froth of desire and under the threat of electrocution.

He put the truck in gear and we started moving, the truck slipping and sliding along the track. I looked out the side glass so he wouldn't see my smile as thunder rumbled in the distance. Just hearing the rumble made me think of the passion we'd just shared. My smile widened. I'd never look at rain the same way again.