Dear Diary - Touch of a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell into Thad's eyes, losing myself in their infinite depths. I stepped in close, smiling as his arms encircled me, then rose onto my toes as I pulled his lips down to mine. We kissed, slowly, softly, his lips warm and skilled as he sucked ever so gently on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth in invitation and the kiss became deeper as our tongues slowly danced. I broke off the kiss with a gentle push and tried to gather the breath I'd lost in the caress of our lips. I swallowed hard as I looked down and struggled to regain my composure.

"I promise," I replied softly, looking up and holding his gaze with my own.

I slowly licked my lips, enjoying the lingering warmth of his kiss, my gaze never leaving his face. Such a handsome man. His strong chin, cherub nose, and the dimples when he smiled were the stuff women dreamed of. And a ginger with those gorgeous green eyes to boot! I could look into those eyes for hours.

Thad was the complete package. Breathtakingly handsome, wickedly funny, kind, and I'd felt his body as he pulled me into the kiss. My first impression when I saw him step into the restaurant was correct. He was robustly built, with broad shoulders and a flat stomach, and I'd felt the contours of his muscles through his shirt as he held me tight. His wife was a fool to allow him to feel so... unappreciated.

He smiled softly, lovingly even, and tried to pull me to him again. I resisted, pushing back with a hand in his chest, though I ached to taste his lips again. "Calm yourself, lover," I purred as I took a step back. "We have all day and I want to look my best."

"You look pretty damn good already," he said with a deliciously naughty grin, but he made no move to stop my slow retreat.

I smiled and allowed Babs to take over, Caroline all but forgotten. "Get yourself ready, and I'll be back in a minute."

I kissed him quickly on the lips then turned, retrieved my oversized purse from the chair, and sauntered to the bath, putting as much sway into my hips as possible without looking ridiculous. I smiled to myself as I moved across the room and didn't look back. Babs knew he was watching and enjoyed putting on the show. Oh, he was so going to get it.

I entered the bath, softly closed the door, and then pulled the naughty nightie from my bag. I hadn't opened it, wanting to keep it as neat and wrinkle free as possible. I'd purchased the black nothingness, along with the yellow dress, yesterday after Thad and I decided to meet. I'd left both in my car overnight to keep them hidden from Josh.

I quickly stripped and slithered into the negligee, the deeply plunging neckline and almost nonexistent panties showing off my curves. I may be 49 years old, but I tried to keep fit. At my age, my breasts could use a little help to look their best, but I was still trim and athletic. I looked at myself in the mirror, evaluating how I looked with a critical eye.

A couple of years ago, Josh asked me to grow my hair out, and I had. He'd said wearing it in a ponytail took ten years off me. That was how I was wearing it now, having uncoiled it from the conservative bun I normally wore at work. I had a few laugh lines around my eyes, but I'd wanted to look as young as possible for Thad. I smiled at my reflection as I pulled the twisty out my hair and allowed it to fall loose. I reached into my purse and pulled out my brush, dragging it quickly through my brown hair to make it shine. There was some grey there, but only a few strands, and I silently thanked my parents. They were both were well into their sixties before they began to turn grey.

As I brushed, I was becoming damp with anticipation. I was thankful that Josh and I played tennis to stay fit, but as quickly as the thought entered my head, my smile disappeared. The idea of using my husband to keep fit so I could go out and fuck another man caused me to flash hot with guilt. I felt myself tear up, but willed the tears away with a gasp and a quick shake of my head. I was committed and there was no turning back now.

I finished brushing my hair, brushed my teeth, and then refreshed my lipstick. Finished, I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I smiled, tingling in excitement and trepidation. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I gathered my courage, opened the bathroom door, and stepped into the room.

Thad was already in the bed, sitting upright with his back against the headboard. The linens were pulled over his legs and hips, leaving his sculptured chest visible. It was obviously a pose, one knee hiked up with his arm draped casually across it, but it was a good one. His knee created a tent that prevented me from seeing if he had an erection, but I felt myself flood with the anticipation of what lurked beneath the sheet.

Thad wasn't hugely muscled, but he had enough definition to hold a girl's attention, and he certainly had mine. He said he was forty-eight, but he had a better body than many men half his age, and I was almost drooling at the thought of being wrapped in those powerful looking arms.

I stood there, propped on the wall in a way that I hoped he would find appealing. We stared at each other for a long moment. When he didn't say anything, I begin to worry that he didn't like what he saw.

"Okay, beautiful, are you going to come over here or am I going to have to go over there?" he asked with a smile, patting the bed beside him.

I smiled in relief that I had gotten that much out of him, but I still worried. He seemed content to simply look at me. Perhaps his contacts weren't in and he still couldn't see me clearly or something.

"You like what you see?" I asked with more confidence than I felt as I slowly walked toward bed and slid in beside him.

He grinned, his gaze caressing my body. "I should have brought oven mitts." I must have looked at him oddly because his grin became even wider. "You're so damn hot I'm afraid to touch you."

My relief was so profound I couldn't help but giggle. I pushed Thad's leg down flat so I could swing my leg over and sit astride him.

"I guess you're going to have to do something to cool me off then," I said slowly, pitching my voice down into a seductive growl. I was beginning to enjoy the game and my Babs persona was firmly in place.

"And what might that be?" he asked softly as his hands slowly slid up along my back, sending a delightful shiver through me.

I held myself perfectly still as I gazed deep into Thad's eyes, the feel of his hardness under the sheet pressing against my womanhood making me want to groan in desire.

"Surprise me," I whispered as I leaned in and brought my lips to his.

The kiss started out as slow and gentle as the kiss we shared a moment ago, but I couldn't contain myself. With a soft moan of growing excitement, I gave myself over to the kiss. I rose onto my knees, tucked in my chin, and pressed my body into his as my desire spiraled out of control. Never had I wanted a man as badly as I wanted Thad at that moment.

He pushed me back, holding me by the arms as his lips attacked my throat. His heavy breathing excited me at some deep, primitive level, and I groaned as I wrapped my hands in his hair and pulled his lips harder into my neck and then steered him down between the swell of my breasts.

"Fuck," I muttered. Caroline would never use such a word, but Babs would, and I was surprised at how it so perfectly summed up how I felt.

As his lips teased and touched, gently biting, licking, and kissing the valley between my breasts, he slid his hands under my top to caress my sides as they glided up my body to grip my breasts. I groaned as tingles coursed through me, his slight roughness revving me up. I felt desired as I hadn't felt in years, and I continued to hold his lips to my flesh as I buried my face in his hair.

With a hard sigh, he released my breasts and slid my top up. I didn't want to release his head, not wanting him to break contact with my skin even long enough to slip my top off, but with a groan of desperation I forced my grip to relax and raised my arms, allowing him to pull the top over my head.

He discarded the fabric, clamped me tightly to his chest, and then dumped me to the bed with a roll of his hips. He kicked free of the linens as he pinned me to the bed with his weight. He stared at me, his breathing hard, his face a mask of desire. Watching his face, sensing how badly he wanted me, caused a tingle to rush through me. It had been a long time since someone looked at me like that, and I thrilled in how it made me feel. I smiled as I raised my head, encouraging him to kiss me, but he didn't move. Then, with near infinite slowness, he lowered his lips and begin to kiss my breast delicately, his lips and tongue slathering the skin around the nipple. I groaned in desire and anticipation, taking his head in my hands as I tried to steer his lips to the most sensitive point of my breast, but he refused to go, refused to be rushed.

As he sweetly tortured my breast with his lips, his finger touched my womanhood through my panties, sliding along with the lightest possible touch, the slow stroke maddening in its promise. I gasped for air, my hips pushing up, encouraging him, silently begging him to touch me where I wanted to be touched, but like with my breast, he refused to be hurried.

He continued to kiss and lick, sucking gently at the soft flesh of my breasts as he slowly worked the black triangle of my panties down, sliding them under my raised ass and down first one leg, then the other. He left them binding my knees and I struggled to get my legs free, so I could fully open myself to him, but his weight held one leg down, preventing me from working the fabric off.

"Relax," he breathed as his finger brushed against my most intimate area in feather like strokes.

I continued to kick and strain, trying to free my legs, but every time I reached for my panties, he intercepted my hand and returned it to the bed. I wanted to feel him inside, wanted him to touch me, but he held me fast as he teased my nipples to aching erectness while my hips thrust at his slow, soft, caresses.

For the next eternity, Thad drove me wild with desire. With my legs loosely bound I couldn't move as I wanted, and he used that to his advantage. He would slowly build up my desire, and then hold me at the peak of pleasure while refusing to push me over the edge. He suckled my breasts, neck, lips and stomach, all the while tickling my womanhood, until I was gasping and panting in desire, then he would slow his touch and leave me crackling with erotic energy. I whimpered, and pled, and writhed, thrusting and grunting, trying desperately to drive myself into orgasm, but the more I strained for my release, the more he pulled back, leaving me moaning in sensual despair.

As he built me up again, his strokes became more forceful, more deliberate, as he gently teased my button. With a groan, I gripped his hair with what had to be painful intensity, holding his mouth to my breast, hoping, praying, this time he would finish me.

"Please let me come. Please," I whimpered, thrashing in pre-orgasmic ecstasy, desperate to end the blissful torment.

Thad relented and began to flick the nipple of my breast with searing intensity, scraping it softly over his teeth with this tongue as he gently savaged my clit, finally goading me to orgasm. With a hard, shuddering groan, my orgasm overwhelmed me and my flesh burned as if I were lying in the direct summer sun. And still he tormented me, his finger busy, sliding in my wetness as he moved to my other breast, giving it the same working over its mate had just endured.

"Stop! Please stop!" I gasped as my body twitched and jerked beyond my control.

I felt his weight leave me and I became still, my left arm flung over my eyes as I panted from the power of my release. The bed jiggled as he moved lower and then pulled my panties free. It didn't register on me what he is doing, until I felt the warmth of his breath on my pussy an instant before his tongue.

"No," I panted, rolling my head side to side on the bed, still devastated by one of the hardest orgasms of my life, but once again Thad ignored my plaintive cries.

The moment his tongue touched my over-stimulated clit, I could feel another orgasm pressing down upon me. I wanted to scream in pleasure, but I bit down on the wail and forced it into a soft moan as my hips rose of their own accord, my body no longer mine to control. I grabbed his head and pulled his face hard into my womanhood. His tongue slithered and darted as I thrust at his face, moaning and gasping as I began to ramp up for another powerful orgasm. I was out of control, but I didn't care.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I whimpered as my climax began to surround me, burying me in pleasures I could scarcely accept.

I pulled him harder into me as my head tipped back, my body trying to curl in on itself, every muscle straining against the others. As I bucked and heaved, his strong arms surround my hips, holding me tight and preventing my escape as his tongue darted and probed, his lips gently pinched and pulled. His breathing was hard and loud as he lapped and slurped, squirming his head around as if he were enjoying the finest ice cream. Apparently, my voice was no longer mine to control, either, as Babs spewed forth a litany of expletives that Caroline would never use.

"Oh, fuck, you're going to make me come again. You eat that pussy, you fuck! You eat that fucking pussy! You eat that fucking pussy and make me come again! Goddammit, you fucking bastard! You're going to make me come so fucking hard! Shit! Fuck!"

My second orgasm hit with the power of a thunderclap. I heard myself keening as my orgasm took me, but I was powerless to silence it. As I fell into the maelstrom of my rapture, I was frantic, the sensation of Thad's tongue sliding and probing too intense to bear.

"Fuck!" I wailed, drawing the word out, my voice deafeningly loud to my ears.

I'm desperate to be free of the most exquisite of tortures and I began to slap and push, my hips bucking as he held me tight. I wailed again, an inarticulate shriek that I was afraid could be heard in the lobby as I'm consumed by my orgasm. Then his lips were gone and I curled into a fetal position with my hands between my legs. I felt like a boneless blob lying helpless in the middle of the giant bed, twitching and jerking as I was ravaged by the after effects of my pleasure.

As I returned to myself, I rolled to my back, breathing hard, my arm again flung over my eyes. I couldn't remember covering my eyes before today, and I wondered if the arm over my eyes was the signal that I'd just been devastated by a brain melting orgasm. I smiled as my mind finally began to work, but then I realized that I hadn't even touched Thad yet. He'd given me everything and asked for nothing in return.

I was still as I tried to decide if I had anything left when my arm was gently pulled away from my eyes, followed by the soft touch of lips against my own. I brought my arm back up and around Thad's neck, and pulled him into me. I enjoyed the kiss and opened my mouth in invitation. He tasted me, the kiss long, slow and deep, and I wrapped him up, holding him in the kiss, allowing it to revive me. As he slowly pulled back, I felt desire bubbling to the surface again.

"You are a total fuck, you know that?" I murmured, no longer shocked by the words that came from my mouth.

He chuckled softly. "And here I thought you were enjoying yourself," he said as his lips retook mine and pulled me into another long and luxurious kiss.

I sighed as he pulled back the second time. "I did, but I hope nobody heard me screaming." I tried to sound petulant, but if I were honest, I didn't give a shit if anyone heard me or not. Screaming in sexual bliss made me feel strong and wicked.

He chuckled again. "You weren't that loud."

He seemed to know just what I needed. I was too strung out to have another go right then, so we kissed and snuggled as he held me in a spoon, his knees tucked in behind mine, his arms around me as his big hands cupped my breasts and gently caressed their points. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass in an exquisite reminder of the pleasures to come. His breath was warm and soft on my neck and shoulder as his soft strokes and gentle kisses kept me on edge while allowing me to husband my strength for the next sprint.

After several minutes of cuddling I felt revived enough that I reached behind me and took Thad's manhood in my hand. He pushed his hips forward, shoving his cock through my fist with a groaning gasp, his sounds of desire exciting me. I began to gently stroke, smearing his slickness over his shaft. I rolled to face him, forcing him to his back as I moved with him. He tried to pull my hand away but I clamped down, holding him tightly as he pulled at my wrist, our brief struggle causing him to gasp as his face twisted in ecstasy.

"Nuh-uh," I breathed. "Now it's your turn."

I'd never enjoyed giving head, and had avoided it as much as possible, but today there was nothing I wanted more than to take Thad's cock into my mouth. Lacking experience I called upon Babs. What she lacked in skill she could make up for with enthusiasm. I continued to slowly stroke his cock as I began kissing down his body, draping myself over him as I slowly turned. He reached for me, attempting to drag my body around and pull my pussy over his face, but I twisted away. That would be for another time. Today, I wanted to focus on pleasing him without being whipped into a frenzy of desire.

I admired the instrument of pleasure I held in my hand. Thad wasn't overly large, but I knew it was more than adequate for my needs. I began with fast, butterfly kisses around the head, cooing and purring in delight. Caroline might not know what men liked, but Babs seemed to intuitively grasp the concept. I took Thad's member into my mouth, sliding it as far in as possible. I went a bit too far and had to hurriedly back off before I gagged. As I swallowed him again he became very still, his breath coming in harsh pants, as if he hadn't noticed my sudden distress. I begin to slowly ease his cock out of my mouth, holding him tight with my lips as I thrash his shaft, then the head, with my tongue.

"Easy," he whispered, every muscle in his body tense as I plunged down his shaft again. "Don't make me come too soon."

I can't explain why, but the thought of making him climax with nothing but my mouth excited me like nothing before. I slowly pulled back, allowing his stone hard cock to pop free of my mouth with a wet sounding slurp.

"No, that wouldn't do at all," I cooed, drawing out the first word, before I licked my way down his cock then bit him gently at the base, his hiss of pleasure my reward. I desperately wanted to take his entire length into my mouth, but I knew I was going to need some practice before I could accomplish that.

I spent the next several minutes working him over, licking and stroking, sucking and nipping, flogging his cock with my tongue while I gently scratched his balls with my fingernails. His gasps, groans, and mutters made me drip with desire, and I used his sounds of pleasure to learn what he liked. I again swallowed as much of him as I could, fighting my gag as I worked myself down. When I reached my limit, I held myself there and he placed his hands, gossamer light, on my head as he groaned low and deep. The feel of his hands on the back of my head, pushing me gently down on his cock as he moaned in pleasure, made me want go beyond myself. I forced myself fractionally lower before pushing back against his hands with a gasp. I plunged down him again, secure in the knowledge he wouldn't try to force me to go beyond what I could handle.

I felt Thad begin to tighten up, his hips thrusting gently as he drove his cock into my mouth, his gasps and groans becoming louder and more frequent. I removed him from my mouth and begin to slowly stroke his saliva slickened cock, paying special attention to the head.