Dear Diary - Touch of a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good?" I purred seductively, using an inflection and tone I didn't even know I possessed.

He was beginning to sweat, his body glowing in a way that made him sexier still. "Oh, god yes," he grunted, his voice ragged and strained.

"Do you want to come?" I teased, my voice low and suggestive.

"No... yes. Oh, God, fuck, just stop! I can't take it anymore," Thad growled as he took my wrist and stilled my hand. After a moment, he relaxed with a sigh. "It's a good thing you stopped or I would have made a mess," he said with a sheepish grin and a long, slow, exhale, blowing out air from between puffed cheeks.

I smiled at him as I covered the head of his cock in slow butterfly kisses. I'd never blown or masturbated a man to orgasm before and I found the idea that I could have titillating. So many things I was learning about myself today! Next time I wouldn't stop, I'd continue to stroke him until I forced him to orgasm so I could watch his face as his essence splattered all over my breasts. Just the idea was turning me on in a deep and unexpected way.

I needed Thad. I need him inside me. I again swung my leg over him, but this time there were no bed linens separating us. I felt his hardness pressing against my most sensitive area and I rocked my hips slowly, his hands on my waist helping me with the motion, the feel of his cock trapped between our bodies as I slid him back and forth through my wetness intoxicating. I stilled my hips, not wanting to wind myself too tight, and took his lips, hungry for the taste of him.

After taking my fill of the kiss, I wasted no time. I rose onto my knees as I reached between my legs and took his manhood, held it erect, then lowered myself over him. As he slid into my depths, we both exhaled with pleasure, our breaths becoming one, as did our bodies and souls. Never had I felt this alive and I began to move, pleasure radiating out from my core in warm waves, his hands on my sides steading me as I rocked. I was so turned on it didn't take long before I could feel the weight of another orgasm pressing down on me. I planted my hands in his chest, my head hanging low, my eyes closed, as I begin to keen softly. My orgasm began to rise within me, its power blotting out everything but the pleasure I felt. He caressed my breasts, supporting their weight in his hands as he gently stroked my nipples, the caresses and tender pinches another source of pleasure. I began to thrust harder, drawing my orgasm closer.

"Fuck... shit," I whimpered. "I'm going to come. You're going to make me come."

He began to move with me, matching my rhythm. I flopped forward, pressing myself into his chest, wanting, needing, to feel his skin against mine. His arms surrounded me, pulling me down as he began to drive into me harder and faster. We clung to each other, my need overwhelming me as I took over, pounding him, trying to drive him through the bed with my hips.

My orgasm began to take me, stealing my breath as my skin became hot, crackling with erotic energy. My breathing stopped as I thrust, and thrust, and thrust, until with an explosive groan I begin to shudder, my orgasm ripping away my control as my body tried to shake itself apart.

Thad's arms cinched down around me, a hand on the back of my head, holding me tight as I shook and writhed, protecting me from myself and making me feel safe as I fought for control of my body. After a time, a second, an hour, an eternity, the shaking stopped, and I returned to myself. I sagged into his chest when I was finally able to breathe again.

"Fuck..." I gasped, nearly spent from three of the most incredible orgasms I'd ever experienced.

Thad waited, gently kissing me with his manhood still inside of me. I'm exhausted, completely used up, but I wanted to go on, needed to go on, wanting to please this incredible man as much as he pleased me.

Thad once again seemed able to read my mind and he gently turned me until our positions were reversed. I watched his beautiful eyes, our gazes locked, as I slowly reached up to caress his face. My lips twitched into a lazy smile, and he returned it as he kissed me on the end of my nose. I don't know why, but that simple, loving, kiss of my nose made me want to cry for what I'd found. As quickly as the desire to cry arrived, it disappeared.

"Take me," I whispered, wanting nothing more than for this moment to last forever.

His smile spread as he leaned down and kissed me gently, lovingly, before he slowly entered me again. I watched his eyes close as he inhaled deeply, his pleasure written plainly on his face. I pulled my legs up, wrapping them around his hips and kicking him with my heels as I drew him into me, wanting to feel him as deep inside as possible.

After three hard orgasms, I'd thought was spent, but as he thrust into me, his tempo slowly increasing, I could feel another orgasm building. I'd never had four orgasms before, but as his face twisted in pleasure, I began to thrust with him, driving him to his climax while trying to drive myself to my own.

He began to groan and hiss, muttering and shaking his head as his face twisted into a feral sneer. I could sense his approaching rapture, and as his pounding hips began to slow, I kicked at him, spurring him on.

"Don't stop," I begged quietly, clinging to him desperately tight as I pulled him down on top of me. "I'm going to come again! Don't stop!"

He picked up the pace and drove into me hard and fast, trying to drive me through the bed as I had him moments before. "I'm going to come if I don't stop," he snarled into my neck, his voice strained.

"Please don't stop! Please!" I gasped.

"I'm going to come," he repeated, his voice more ragged than before, his breath hot as flame on my neck.

"No! Please don't stop!" I begged again.

Knowing he was about to rapture caused my climax to leap close. I was so close, so close to climaxing he couldn't stop! Not now!

He continued to pump his hips for several long moments more before he cried out in erotic agony. He began pounding into me like an over-revved machine as his embrace became crushingly tight. The unexpected change of pace and the sudden tender violence of his fucking pushed me over the edge.

As my pleasant little orgasm washed out of me, Thad reared up, breaking free from my embrace, and I watched as his face twisted with sweet anguish. Braced on his hands, his back arched, he pounded into me furiously hard before he barked loudly in completion. He shoved himself in deep and hard, holding himself there as he flooded into me, his body shaking with the power of his release. With a shuddering groan, he collapsed back over me, burying his face into my neck as he panted like a bellows.

We held each other, our skin damp with sweat as our breathing slowed. Thad was supporting most of his weight on his elbows and knees, but he seemed content to lie against me, and I was content to let him. I stroked his hair and caressed his back, listening to his heavy breathing, gratified in ways I hadn't felt in years.

"Jesus..." Thad muttered into my shoulder. "I don't think I've ever come that hard."

I smiled at his words, delighted that I'd given him so much pleasure. With a heavy sigh, he pulled his semi-erect cock from me and rolled to his back. He scooted in close and then tugged on me until I rolled into his arms and snuggled in. We were quiet, no words spoken, my head on his chest as he caressed my back. I sighed and listened to the heavy thudding of his heart until I slept.

***

My eyes snapped open and I felt a flash of panic. Our bodies were still entangled as I raised my head to look at the bedside clock. Nearly four! Josh normally got home about five-thirty, so I needed to go. I gently tried to disentangle myself from Thad's embrace, but my movements woke him.

"Where're you going?" he murmured, his voice soft and thick with sleep.

I pulled free from his embrace though he held me just tight enough to signal his desire for me to stay next to him.

"I have to go."

"Don't go. Stay with me."

I looked into Thad's handsome face and smiled as I leaned in for a kiss. "I want to, but I can't."

"You can," he insisted.

"I have to go home, Thad." I smiled, trying to soften my rejection. "Perhaps we can meet again sometime, but I have to go now."

I squirmed out of the bed, gathered my nightie, and walked to the bathroom where I quickly showered and dressed. I expected Thad to try to join me in the shower, the thought of our soapy bodies sliding together almost making me wish he would, but he respected my need to leave.

Presentable, my little used nightie once again stowed in my purse, I sauntered back to the bed and crawled in on my knees to kiss him again. He smiled at me, his hand softly touching my face as I pulled back.

I sighed, wanting to stay, but I had to go. I tumbled out of the bed then picked up the dozen roses closest to the bed, the dozen that contained the single rose he presented to me hours ago.

"May I have these?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"Of course," he replied with a smile. "They're for you after all."

I stuck my nose into the bouquet and breathed deep. Never had roses smelled so wonderful. I walked to the door before I paused and then turn back to face him.

"You'll bring the rest of them home?" I asked.

Despite my best efforts, my face split into a wide smile. Joshua Thaddeus McGarrin grinned back at me as he stretched with a groan.

"Unless you want me to give them to someone else."

"No," I replied softly as my smile grew even wider.

Thad was still smiling as I shut the door behind me and walked slowly away, my feet barely touching the floor. As I waited on the elevator to arrive, I wondered where I was going to put four dozen roses.