Dear God, Please Rewind

Story Info
Boy Toy Gives A Gushing Performance.
3.2k words
3.21
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny gave his clothes one last inspection before he knocked on the stately door of the one level ranch style home. He prided himself on getting the details just right and he was especially proud of how he was able to put this particular outfit together.

He looked down at the black walking shoes and the light blue socks that rose above his calf, the grayish-blue shorts with a dark blue stripe running down the side, and the brown leather satchel. All those pieces were easy to purchase, but it was the light blue shirt and dark blue baseball cap that he was especially proud of with this ensemble.

He wound up going to 3 different thrift shops in the area until he eventually found what he needed on a backpack that cost him 8 bucks. He took the plain baseball cap off his head and admired the eagle logos that he had taken from the backpack and painstakingly sewed onto the front of the cap and his shirt pocket. He reached inside his satchel and pulled out a wrapped brown package and knocked 5 times on the door.

"Who is it?" a female voice asked from behind the door.

"Postal Service," Danny answered.

He held the package up in his hand in the hopes that the woman was looking through her keyhole and not be suspicious.

"A Miss Carroll, is it? I have a C.O.D. package here for you from the U.S. Postal Service."

The woman cautiously opened the door a few inches and looked Danny up and down with hesitation. She did not seem impressed with what stood before her and made her face into a frown and demandingly asked, "What's your name?"

The woman's well manicured hand tightly held the door in place and Danny could only see half of her face but that half was stunningly beautiful. Her makeup was only red lip gloss and black mascara and he wondered if his knock had caught her in the middle of getting ready for a function or did she normally look this gorgeous at 2 o'clock every afternoon?

He quickly tried to take in as much about her as he could from his narrow doorway sight. Her eyes were a deep blue and her hair was made of dark curls that were highlighted with a streak of grey running across the top of her forehead to just below the bangs around her temple. Her age appeared to be no more than 12 or 13 years his...

"Well? Are you going to answer me or are you going to stand there looking foolish?"

"Danny. Danny. It's Danny," he repeated, mentally kicking himself for sounding like an idiot after being caught off guard by the womans good looks.

"Well, Dan," she said sarcastically, "your timing is terrible and it seems you need more training on learning your own name. Come in and wait here while I go get you some money."

Danny walked in, closed the door, and then turned to try and catch a glimpse of Ms. Carroll, but she had already rounded the corner to a back room, and left only a wisp of perfume in the air for him to take in as her former presence.

He stood in her foyer waiting and noticed to his right a study room lined with books dealing with real estate and law. He entered the room and walked over to the side window that looked over a portion of her yard and could see an in-ground pool where a worker was testing the ph levels.

"She's well connected with money, that's for sure," he said to himself.

"My Girl" by The Temptations was playing from speakers that he couldn't see but the music filled the whole room with its catchy beat and lyrics. On the other side wall was a mirror and he moved towards it to get the full view of his uniform.

"Yeah, I think I look good," he smiled.

Directly under the mirror was a stand with a glossy marble top that held a lamp and beside that lay a photo album. He picked it up intent on looking through the pictures and seeing more of the sexy owner of the house as he hummed along to the song.

"... I've got the month of May. I guess you say..."

"What in the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Caught red-handed, he hurriedly placed the album back to the stand and turned around to face Ms. Carroll.

"Fuck," he whispered.

His mouth dropped open as he was now finally able to get a full view of her. She was wearing a full length, white laced, see thru gown with no bra or panties underneath. There was no embarrassment or any sign she was uncomfortable with showing her nakedness as she stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face waiting for an explanation.

"I, I, I thought I heard someone's voice coming from this room," he stammered along nervously.

"You, you, you thought you heard a voice from this room?" she said mocking his speech.

Danny shook his head slowly and looked away from Ms. Carroll and out towards the window.

"You sad dressed jackass excuse of a postal employee!" she yelled. "You're a liar! Come take this money, tell your mother to teach you your name, and get the hell outta my damned house!"

Head down and tail between his legs, he shuffled his feet and slowly did the complete walk of shame in making his way over to Ms. Carroll. His mind raced with each step he took with what to say to fix things and to leave out the house at least within her good graces. He stopped right before her, still not making eye contact, but allowing himself to take in her body up close.

Underneath her gown he could better see the clear outline of pink and pouty nipples mounted on a firm set of 36DD breasts. The curve of her waist gave way to an ample set of hips and ass that begged a man to grab a hold for a wild ride of fun. Her legs then slimmed back out to complete her perfect hourglass figure. As he looked back up her legs, a dark landing strip of neatly shaved pussy hair on the top mound of her vagina showed through the gown.

"Fuck!" he thought, "if I could just please have back the last minute and 12 seconds. Could ya do that for me, God? Please?"

She held a crisp hundred dollar in her hand and as he reached to take it from her she quickly snatched it back and placed the bill across her chest.

"No. I don't think I should let you have this just yet. That would be letting you off too easily. For spying on me? Invading my space and my property? No, not at all."

"I'm really sorry. It's not how it looks, honest."

"No, apologizing won't help you," she said as she walked past him and sat down on the tufted, patent leather couch in the middle of her study. "You're gonna have to earn your fee for a change. You're going to have to work before you get this money."

"Ms. Carroll, ma'am, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for everything," Danny begged, "but I don't know what you think we do."

"Listen! You listen good and you listen clear because I'm not a woman given to repeating herself!"

"But..."

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Worse than having to say things over is being interrupted by someone who won't shut the hell up to listen!"

She lifted one of her legs up exposing her pussy clearly to his view and began softly giggling at nothing in particular. She twirled the money around her fingers and said nothing for an agonizing minute as Danny stood biting his lips at the feeling that something bad was coming his way.

"You see this here?" she pointed directly between her creamy white thighs to her pussy. "Today she's feeling a bit feisty. She's in the mood to be entertained."

"Ma'am..."

Ms. Carroll moved the bill up along the insides of her thighs and circled it around her dark patch and around her clit, and then went back down to her other thigh.

"You're going to strip your ass out of that uniform and dance. You're going to put on a show for her. If you're good? And you better be fucking good!" Ms. Carroll hissed. "Maybe you can walk out of here with this money and your job. And, above all, the distinct honor of knowing that your sorry ass is in the select company of the very few men who didn't disappoint her."

Danny swallowed hard and a bead of sweat formed on his forehead.

"She'll show her appreciation by how wet she gets. Am I making myself clear? My time is valuable. Our time is valuable. You've got 20 minutes. I suggest you better get to stripping naked right damn now!" she demanded.

"I can't do that, ma'am. Ms. Carroll, I'll get fired."

"Wow. Bless your sweet little heart," she said, her voice dripping with a caring southern drawl. "You really aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch, are you?"

She picked up a remote control lying next to the couch, pressed at the buttons, and Sam Cooke's "Bring it on Home to Me" began playing through the speakers.

"You're not too smart at all but, luckily for you, you have a somewhat decent body. My name is not Miss Carroll, it's Mrs.! Mrs. Carroll, as in, are you listening to me? As in Post Master General Carroll... my husband... your boss. And he's due home within the the time that you're now letting slip away. So, the way I see it, you have two choices: you can dance your ass as told, and possibly be fired. Or you can walk out my damn house right now and definitely be fired."

Danny took a deep breath trying to think what he should do next to get out of the trouble he found himself in.

"We? You and I? We are not bargaining here. I don't know what your pea brain is trying to think through but it's now 15 minutes! You can stand there dressed and doing nothing if you want more time deducted. I fucking said, 'get your ass naked!' Now it's 13 minutes for making me tell you again!" Mrs. Carroll's voice suddenly changed from sugary sweet to demanding, shocking him back into the moment and he quickly started undressing.

"Why does a person always have to turn into a bitch just so you fuckers can understand! I hate playing the bitch, I really do, but the bitch is here in me now!"

He unbuckled his pants and started gyrating his hips in what he thought was a sexy way. His pants and boxers dropped to his heels and he stepped through them leaving himself dressed in his shirt and knee high socks. He turned around and shook his ass from side to side and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stop! Just stop! You're terrible!"

She sat up in the lounger and opened her legs wide and put her hands on her pussy and spread her lips to reveal her clit.

"Change in plans. I'm going to give you another way to redeem yourself. Get your ass on your fucking hands and knees and crawl over here to this cunt and lick it like the fuckin dog you are until it's sopping wet!" she demanded.

Danny moved his mouth to say something in objection and saw a flash of anger run across her face and quickly got on all fours and started slowly crawling.

"Yeah, that's it. Show me you're worthy of licking this pussy! C'mon! Crawl over here. Get to it!"

Danny made his way over to between her legs and gingerly stuck his tongue out until it touched her bulging pink clit and began to move his tongue in tight circles.

"More tongue! I need more tongue on this pussy! You better damn start acting like this is the sweetest pussy you ever tasted because it fucking is!" she yelled.

He buried his face deep within her thighs His nose filled with the black hairs of her pussy strip and he tried to steady his knees from rubbing on the floor.

"Get your head in there like you're wanting back in your mother's womb!"

He looked up with his eyes watering from his strained efforts and saw not one bit of care or sympathy from her.

"What are you looking at? Theres no resting when you're mining my pussy walls. Get back to working, you lazy bitch of a man!"

He took a deep breath and dove into her pussy again and started eating her as if peanut butter was smeared all over her clit, his mouth making crude smacking noises as he lapped away. She grabbed his head and pulled him in closer, crossing her ankles together and locking his head between her legs and against her cunt like a vice and causing him to place his hands on her thighs to steady himself.

"Stop! Goddamit, stop!"

"Who the fuck told you that you could put your dirty hands on me? Who?!" she asked as she stood up over him glaring as his chin and lips glistened.

Danny gazed up at her confused as a puppy who is trying to be house trained but still misses the newspaper. "I'm, I'm, I'm sorry," he stammered.

"You men never learn so now I'm going to have to put you in your rightful place! Get the fuck up! Get the fuck up and lay down on the lounger on your back with your face up and with your head just off the edge. And you best not let me have to repeat it, ya hear me!?"

Danny jumped up and did as he was told. He awkwardly placed himself into position until he was now looking up at the ceiling.

"Why does it always come down to this? Why does it always take a woman to have to teach you lame ass men? Fine. So be it. I'll suffer through this and do it once more so another woman doesn't have to. You're about to learn how to properly serve this cunt!"

Mrs. Carroll raised her leg across his body and treating his head like a saddle on a horse she had mounted, dropped her hot pussy dead on his face.

"Put your damn tongue out! Put it in me!" she demanded as she grabbed the base of his head and started to grind her hips down on his face.

Danny stuck his tongue out and tried his best to keep up with the pace of her grinding but he struggled. He choked and started to cough trying to get his breath which caused her to stop and slap him across his face.

"Focus, dammit! I need you to focus!" she glared at him pointing a finger into his nose. "Class is in session. She's teaching and you need to fucking start listening and paying attention!"

Mrs. Carroll again started grinding her hips into him and he moved his tongue to where it touched her clit and he found that this made her slow her pace and it allowed him to catch his breath and get a better rhythm to keep up with her thrusts.

"That's it! That's it! You're one of those quick learners, huh? I might have to re-think on keeping your ass around a bit. You're liking this sweet pussy, aren't you?"

A muffled sound that sounded like a 'yes' was all Danny could muster to say as the pussy assault on his face continued.

Unable to use his hands, he arched his head back, raising his chin to rub against her clit and then back down again. The added pressure slowed her down even more but started to cause a new problem for him.

"Oh, fuck! Your ass has went and done it now!" she said, "Your tongue may just be the viagra for my Niagara! It's getting wet! You're doing it! Get that cunt sopping!

Her juices flowed over his face, behind his ears, to the back of his head, and pooled off into a puddle on the floor. She wasn't just wet - she was gushing!

She rode him harder and started squirting like a hose. Her juices getting into his eyes, nose, and flowing up onto his chest. She filled his mouth so much that he couldn't swallow enough of her to keep up and started gurgling her cum juices through his nose.

He was close now to his limit. Her wetness was on the verge of drowning him and he grabbed his hands on to her hips to move herself off of him and that's when she orgasmed with a huge bucketful of woman juice that exploded on his face and tongue, washing over him like a crashing wave.

"Goddammit! Gaddamn! That's how you treat a needy cunt wanting some fun and entertainment!" she smiled.

Danny raised himself up into a seated position where he could breathe better. His face was a hot, sticky mess with wet cum dripping freshly off his chin. He looked up at her with puppy dog eyes in the hopes of getting some sort of positive encouragement.

"Did I do good?" he asked.

"Now why the fuck would you open your mouth to speak to me?" Mrs. Carroll snapped, "Did I tell you that you could talk? Did I? How dare you! This is exactly why me and my pussy would prefer a hard dildo over a man. No whiny assed, insecure questions about how you well you did. Get your ass out my muthafukin house right now! Go! Git! Before my husband gets home and I show him the mess you made in our house and have me tell him that you tried to touch his scared wife in her private places! Get the fuck out and don't you dare bring your ass back!"

Danny jumped up and quickly gathered up his clothes. He stumbled putting everything back on and ran out the front door not daring to look back and be the cause of anymore anger from Mrs. Carroll.

He got into his car and finished buttoning up his shirt and pants and realized that in his rush he had left the postal satchel in the house.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm fucked" he banged his forehead against the steering wheel.

He only had minutes before his boss, her husband, the man of the house, the Post Master General himself would be home. He started his car and drove it to the back of the Carroll's home and sprinted to their back door. Mrs. Carroll opened the door to face him just as his hand was about to touch wood and knock. She stood dangling the satchel just out of his reach in her hand.

"Did you forget something?" she asked.

He bowed his head silently, once again conceding defeat to Mrs. Carroll.

"Awwwwwww, my poor baby! Did you have a bad day at work?"

She placed a finger under his chin and gently lifted up his face so he could look her in her eyes and she then lovingly kissed his cum covered lips.

She put his hand in hers, led him back inside her home and said, "Come on in. Leave all that stress of work and crazy customers you have to deal with outside this door and let your wife take good care of you. You're home now, Mr. Carroll."