A Mother's Sacrifice

Story Info
A mother reveals her sacrifices for her family's happiness.
3.5k words
3.34
37.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A mother reveals her sacrifices for her family's happiness.

-------------

"Honey, I'm home," Carol said as she closed the front door. She could hear her husband in the kitchen.

After 20 years of marriage, Carol was a proud mother and wife. Her kids were doing well in college. Jason, her son, was on the football team and Amy, her daughter, was a cheerleader and had a steady boyfriend. Steve, her husband, was a senior sales executive. He was hard working and provided well for his family. She was proud of them all.

"Did the kids get back yet?" Carol asked as she walked into the kitchen carrying the grocery bags along.

She saw her kids and husband seated at the dining table.

"Ah, will you look at that? My favourite people in the world, all in one room." she said with a smile and placed the grocery bags on the table.

She looked around the room and saw they all had frowns on their faces and no one moved.

"Why do all of you look so grumpy?" Carol asked cheerfully.

"Are you guys hungry? Sorry, I got a little late picking up dinner from your favourite Mexican place. I even got that special enchiladas with the spicy sauce you all love, that's not on the menu," Carol said, lifting the bag of takeaway she knew everyone loved.

Carol was worried when none of them moved.

"What's wrong Jason, honey? Why do all of you look upset?" Carol asked her son.

"Brad sent me this," he said, placing his phone in the middle of the table.

"Brad, that kid who used to bully you? He sent you a picture of what?" Carol asked as she stared at the phone.

Her stomach was in knots as she saw the picture of her naked breasts splashed across the screen.

"That's you isn't it?" Amy said in an accusing tone.

"No, that's... That's not me," Carol said in a shaky voice.

She looked at her husband for support. He just looked away with a disappointed expression.

"No, Sweetie, that's such a lewd picture of some woman showing her bare breasts."

"Mom, we can all clearly see your scar on the shoulder," Amy pointed out in the picture.

Carol knew she couldn't deny it.

"Okay, okay that is me," Carol accepted.

"I knew that little punk couldn't resist showing you the picture. I should have stuck with my no picture rule like before," Carol muttered to herself.

"Like before? What does that mean, mom?" Jason asked.

"I think I owe you all an explanation," Carol said, wishing she had not said things out loud.

"You think? What kind of slut would send her son's bully a picture of her naked breasts?" Jason said angrily.

"I know you're angry but how dare you call your own mother a slut?" Carol said.

"Amy honey, you know mommy would never do anything to hurt any of you, right?" Carol said to her daughter.

"You're just a cheating whore," Amy said angrily.

"Watch your language young lady," Carol gave both her children her stern stare of disapproval that shut them up.

"Honey, You can't let the kids talk to me like this. Say something," Carol turned to her husband for support.

But Steve just looked away.

"Wait, you think I'm lying. After all these years together. Honey, It's not what it looks like," Carol said to her husband.

"I don't know what is true anymore," Steve said.

"You too think the kids are right and I'm just a cheating slut," Carol questioned her husband.

"Our kids are in college, They are just judging by what they see," Steve said.

"Yes, they are practically adults but that does not mean they are right," Carol pleaded.

"All this while when I was out there working hard for this family, you were...," her husband said.

Carol was losing her patience and interrupted, "Yes, you have been working hard and sacrificed a lot of things for this family.

You think I haven't made any sacrifices and that I just spread my legs for anyone who walks by."

None of them responded. After everything she had done for this family, no one was supporting her, no one wanted to know her side of the story. Carol was pissed off.

"All right, that's enough.

You want to know the truth, let's see if all of you can handle the truth," Carol said.

Everyone stared at her waiting for an explanation. This was it Carol thought, the moment of truth, to see if her family can really handle the truth.

"You really want to know why I sent him, your bully, a picture of my breasts?" Carol asked her son angrily.

"Why mom?" Jason replied sarcastically.

"Well, Why do you think he stopped bullying you for the past year?" Carol replied.

Jason looked confused at his mother. All the pushing, shoving and pranks had all stopped, his bully was picking on some other new kid.

"Because your mother is bent over your bully's couch every Sunday after church.

I'm getting my pussy railed so that you don't have to come home with a black eye," Carol said.

This caught everyone's attention. The kids had never heard their mother swear. Carol knew when she was angry she never filtered her thoughts or language by honestly she didn't care anymore.

Carol turned to her husband and asked "Do you have any clue how roughly he treats my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. Honey, you know how sensitive my nipples are?"

Her husband just gulped, staring at his wife's tits.

"Mom, I can take care of myself," Jason said.

"Don't tell me you can take care of yourself. Not after you begged me not to say anything to your father after you came home smelling like a urinal," Carol said looking at her son.

Jason just looked away not wanting to see the look of disgust in his father and sister's face.

"I'm sorry, honey. You don't have to be embarrassed. I would do anything to protect my family.

If that means getting my pussy pounded by your bully's thick cock or taking a huge load of his cum on my face, so be it.

I just want my little boy to be happy," Carol assured her son.

Despite the weird conversation, Jason couldn't help getting turned on by his mom's crude language and picturing all the things she was saying was getting his cock hard.

"And how do you think you got selected for the football team?" Carol asked.

Jason was surprised when he was selected but he thought he just got lucky.

"Every time you fumble or miss a throw, remember your mother is getting spanked for it. After your game when you're in the locker room with your buddies.

I am on my knees, taking your coach's big black cock down my throat.

God, it is almost as thick as my wrist and I can't get my fingers around it.

I need to slobber all over it to get it to fit in my cunt," Carol crudely said.

Steve just stared at his wife in disbelief. He knew once his wife started he couldn't stop her. He always fantasised about watching his wife with another man and all the dirty details his wife was describing was like his dirtiest fantasy come true. He could not hide the bulge in his pants.

"And believe me when I say that big black cock stretches your mothers pussy like the day you were born,"

"Fuck," Jason groaned trying to discreetly rub his crotch.

"And you think, I am not making any sacrifices for this family," Carol asked looking at her husband.

"Honey, is that a bulge in your pants? Are you seriously turned on by this?" Carol couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knew that expression of prue lust in her husband's eyes. The one where she knew it was going to be long night of animalistic sex. Then she noticed something else on the other end of the table.

"Jason, what are you doing? Why do you have your hands in your sweat pants?

And you young missy, Don't think I didn't see you taking that huge cucumber from the grocery bag," Carol said looking at her daughter who had a sheepish expression.

"And you Amy, How dare you? I know how hard it is to have your heart broken.

As a mother I don't want my daughter to go through that pain," Carol said.

"You've been going out with that boy, Ryan for almost 6 months and you still haven't even given him a blowjob," Carol said and that caught her daughter Amy's attention.

"Mom, How do you know that?" Amy asked, trying to sound calm with half the cucumber stuffed up her pussy.

"How do I know this? After all the dates, with you wearing those short skirts, teasing him with your tits and ass, I am the one he is face fucking behind the garage." Carol said.

"Mom, what the fuck?" Amy said out aloud but discreetly she masturbated under the table.

Amy knew she was holding out too long but she was confused. Ryan was a good guy, in fact he was a great guy but she wasn't sure she wanted to settle too quickly. All her friends were trying out a new cock every week, all the dirty and filthy stories they shared was making Amy think if she was settling too soon. She was conflicted between losing out on all that experience but also didn't want to lose Ryan.

"I'm sure you felt his throbbing cock while you're grinding on the dance floor.

The way his cock curves a little, hitting all the right spots. You are one lucky girl," Carol said to her daughter.

"Yes, he wanted to break up with you and yes that's how I convinced him not to, so that my little girl does get her heart broken.

If only children knew all the sacrifices their parents make for them," Carol said. "Fuck," Amy groaned and increased the pace as she was mentally plannig her weekend at her boyfriend's place.

"Amy, do you have your hand in your panties? Are you seriously fucking yourself with tha cucumber thinking of your own mother fucking your boyfriend?" Carol said watching her daughter breathing heavily and her hand moving under the table.

"Are you all masturbating listening to me... Fuck this is so wrong...

Fine, Go on then.. Take your cocks out and tug on them... Stuff your horny pussy with that huge cucumber..." Carol said.

"I can take all those men but those cheerleading sluts you call friends. Those girls are so mean, I will never understand why you want to be friends with them," Carol said to her daughter.

"My friends?" Amy asked, confused.

"Yes, for you to be in the cheerleading squad I have to be their mommy slut.

And Yes, that's what your friends call your mother," Carol said.

"Oh fuck," Steve said furiously tugging on his cock.

"I can never understand how they could be so mean to a woman who is old enough to be their mother.

I am there in the locker room after your cheerleading practice.

They make me smell and lick their sweaty feet. I have to munch on their sweaty pussies and assholes.

They just stuff my mouth with their sweaty socks or panties and make me hump their legs like a bitch in heat.

Can you imagine your mother on that filthy locker room floor, while these cheerleaders rub their sweaty feet all over my body," Carol said.

"Fucking hell," Jason groaned, pulling out his cock masturbating to his mom's filthy details. Any lesbian action is a guy's dream come true but when it involves your own milf mom. It's an ultimate fantasy come true.

"Some are just slapping my tits, some are trying to jam their feet in my cunt, and some are even trying to jam their toes in my mouth, they even pinch and tug on my clit and nipples between their toes.

Every time I leave that locker room, they stretch me more than before.

They have even gangbanged me with strap ons and last week while you were waiting in the car after practise, your best friend Sophie had her fist up my cunt," Carol said.

"Dirty sluts," Amy said as furiously pumped the thick vegetable in and out of her cunt. Her dress was bunched around her waist and she didn't care who was watching. She had always fantasised being in an all girl orgy where she was dominated by her friends. They were the perfect mean girls gang. Every time she saw them bully some poor freshman, her pussy was wet imagining it was her they were dominating. Her mom was living her dream.

"My pussy gets so sore from all that fisting and fucking with these cheerleading sluts.

But you know what, every time I go back I stretch open my legs wider for them to abuse me, you know why?

Because I will take it, because my baby girl deserves to be happy. Deserves to be one of the popular girls," Carol said

"Dirty sluts," Jason said as he came. His first spray of cum landed on the table in front of him. He could not hold back listening to his mom's dirty lesbian encouters. It was a huge load, his lap was a mess with his creamy jizz.

"Jason, did you seriously cum listening to how your own mother was degraded by a bunch of cheerleaders" Carol said looking at her gooning son. The other two were now openly masturbating.

She was turned on by all the attention she was getting. Her pussy was wet and dripping but she didn't want to stop. She wanted to see how far she could push them.

"And what is it with this generation and anal sex. It's like they taught sex-ed the wrong way to a whole generation.

Your dad would not even go near it, but for the past year it's like I have used my ass more than my pussy.

Guys just love smelling and licking my ass, the girls just love having my tongue up their ass and everyone just loves to fuck me up there," Carol said.

"Oh fuck," all three of them said in unison imagining their own mom and wife being such a dirty anal slut.

"And you honey how could you call me a whore.

How do you think you got that promotion last year?" Carol asked her husband.

"What?" Steve asked, caught off guard. He had worked hard and achieved all his sales targets to get that promotion.

"Last year at the Christmas party your boss gave me a choice.

I could either help with your promotion or help you find a new job.

While you were celebrating with your friends, I was on all fours with your boss's big fat cock up my ass.

While you were drinking all that expensive champagne, I was swallowing your boss's cum," Carol said.

"You didn't have to do that. We could have found another way," Steve said, still holding his hard cock picturing his wife being fucked by his boss.

"You remember how your friend Joe was laid off and how much their family has suffered after that, evicted from their house, their kids education. That's because Joe's wife didn't accept your boss's offer," Carol replied.

Steve gulped, he knew that Carol was telling the truth. Joe was a good guy but now they didn't even run in the same social circle.

"You work so hard and I wanted you to get that promotion. I just wanted you to be happy.

Do you remember how happy you were, how we all went out for dinner that day and we made love that night. I just wanted that for you.

Sometimes When I come over to take you out for lunch, Do you realise how I always wear those short sundresses? Well I always arrive an hour before. Let's just say every time we have sat down for lunch I have had the taste of your boss's cum in my mouth and his cum leaking out of my pussy while we have lunch," Carol said.

"Fuck mom, that is so slutty," Amy said. She now had her dress straps pulled down baring one of her breasts. She tugged on her nipple and rubbed her clit.

"And all those deals you have closed, do you really think it's just by those presentations you gave.

We are team honey, we have always been.

After you finish with your presentation. I, your wife, am waiting in their hotel suites in my sexiest lingerie for them to use me like a cheap slut.

Every time your clients were signing off on the deal, They probably still have my lipstick on their cocks or know how warm and wet your wife's pussy feels around their cock," Carol said.

"That is so dirty, mom," Jason said, still jerking his semi-hard cock oozing cum.

"Don't get me wrong, half of it is you convincing them with your numbers and presentations, but the other half is me bouncing on their cocks like a cheap whore.

Like the last deal you closed with that startup company owned by five young college kids," Carol said.

Steve remembered those arrogant young punks. They wore hoodies and flip flops to a business meeting.

"I was not at my mothers for that weekend, I was at their suite getting fucked in all my holes for hours. Fuck those young cocks can keep going for hours.

They were casually discussing business strategies and marketing campaigns with their cocks balls deep in my pussy and ass. I was just a fuck hole for them to use.

Those horny bastards had me bouncing on their cocks all night long. They had me airtight for hours.

Imagine those young cocks plugging all your wife's holes at the same time honey..

I was so sore, I had to sleep the whole of next day to recover from a fucking like that," Carol said.

Steve was trying hard not to cum but the image of his sweet wife on all fours air tight with all those arrogant young cocks was the last string. He came so hard, his cum spraying all over his chest.

"Fuck honey, You haven't cum that hard in a long time. Was the image of your sweet wife being gangbanged and used like a dirty whore too much for you? I guess you do approve of my sacrifices," Carol smiled.

"But why?" Steve asked in his post orgasmic state.

"Why do I do all these things? You know why honey? Because it's the only thing I can do.

We are high school sweethearts and I had to drop out of college because I got pregnant, remember.

All these years you have all made me so proud. I can brag about my son and daughter at my card games and how my husband takes care of all of us, to our family.

I wanted to help all of you in any way I could, and if that is by sacrificing my body so be it," Carol said.

"And this Mexican food that I get every week for our Sunday night meal. And you know they don't even have that special sauce on their menu.

How do you think I get it for our Sunday dinner?

That side alley beside Mr.Garcia's restaurant, remember you thought it was so dirty that you did not even want to take a piss there.

Imagine your mother and your wife on her knees in that filth, rimming Mr.Garcia's sweaty ass. That's the price I pay, so that all of you can enjoy your favourite meal," Carol said.

"Fucking fuck mom," Amy groaned out loud as she came. Her whole body was trembling, with the entire cucumber stuffed up her cunt and she was tugging on her nipples hard.

"Amy, Did you just stuff that whole cucumber up your cunt? I can only see the head. Fuck, look at the creamy mess under your chair.

Jason, That lewd expression on your face, with your cock in your hand and all that cum in your lap. Your cock is still oozing cum like a leaking faucet.

Honey, Just look at the mess you have made, i don't think you have come so much in years," Carol said looking at all three of them.

"Well before you all accuse me of being a slut or a whore.

I want you to think of this,

Do you want your next promotion that's coming up honey or want to close that major deal next week?

And you young man, do you want to still stay on the team and not get bullied every day at school?

And you young missy, will you be fine not being one of the popular girls and sitting on the sidelines with a broken heart?" Carol said.

All three of them groaned.

"And by the look on all your faces... your spent messy cocks and gaping cunt, I don't think you want me to stop.

Fuck, I love you all," Carol said with a smile.

------------