Dear Jimmy, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Jimmy's wife has reunited with old HS Boy Friend.
5.5k words
2.88
24k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

Dear Jimmy, We Need to Talk,

By Buster2U

This work is for the use and Publication on the Literotica Website Only.

Warning // Cuck Shit // BTB // Warning // Cuck Shit // BTB // Warning

For Images of these characters in your mind, please Picture Jimmy Olsen played by Jack Larson, Lois Lane played by Noel Neil, and Clark Kent played by Steve Reeves in the great 1950s T.V. show "The Adventures of Superman".

================

Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

Look, up in the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Superman!

(Majestic Marchin Music)

Yes, it's Superman, a Strange visitor from another planet, who came to...

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rod Serling appears on camera, cigarette in hand, down at his side as he looks into the camera seriously, with his usual partial smirk.

"Imagine, if you will, that Superman is real, more over, that the 1950s show of The Adventures of Superman' was actually a documentary, in the early form of a reality show. Tonight, our show begins with 'What would these people's life have been like afterward?' duh dum dum da (music as the scene changes)

**************************************

This scene opens with a sad-looking Jimmy Olsen looking into the camera, telling his story..:

My name is Jimmy Olsen this is our story. My wife Lois and I had only been married for about 5 years of our perfect heaven, when I started to feel something was going wrong. It all seemed to start falling apart after our High School 10-year reunion a couple of months ago.

My boss, Perry White, has been giving me so much work to do every weekend, that I was just too busy, to go with my wife to the reunion that Friday night. Since I have always trusted her completely, I didn't see any problem with her going by herself. After all, she is a very independent woman.

Lois and I were in the same high school class of 1980 together even though we were not friends at the time. I did know that she was a hot cheerleader, as I looked forward to seeing her at all the games while I was just a 'dork', and a 'nobody'. I never could even talk to her until we met years later when we were both working at the Daily Planet.

Since the night of the reunion, Lois has started going out on girl's night-outs. I didn't see any problem, at first. More recently, she has been coming home later and later. Now she usually spends the whole night and doesn't return until Saturday morning.

I tried to talk with Lois about this and didn't get much of an answer.

"Lois, why are you gone all Friday night, when you go out?" I asked my wife.

"Jimmy, what? Don't you trust me? I drank too much and didn't feel safe driving home. What would you prefer, for me to get in a wreck or arrested for drunk driving?" Lois asked.

"Oh, heaven no Sweetheart. I want you safe and sound. Maybe you shouldn't drink so much, so you can get home to me." I said.

"Jimmy, what would be the fun of that?" She said with a naughty smile.

"Lois, when are you going to be ready to start a family? I want to have some Jimmy Jr's sooner than later." I said.

"Pretty soon, Jimmy, pretty soon." Lois purred.

I tried to hug and hold my wife, Lois, but she didn't even feel affectionate to me again this morning. I wonder what is the problem. Life just goes on, but I was wondering what really is going on.

I talked to my friends to see what they thought. Clark Kent thought that I should get her some flowers. So I stopped by the florist and brought home a very nice bouquet. Dang, not even a hug, still, so $50 is down the drain.

Perry White suggested that I take her out for a nice dinner. That was about $100 down the drain, still not even a kiss afterward. I was starting to feel pretty worthless.

I kept trying to talk to my lovely wife, Lois.

"Lois, is everything okay with you? You don't even give me hugs anymore, much less just a kiss and we haven't had sex in a long time, maybe months," I plead with my wife. It seems that Lois usually just ignores me, like a bothersome roommate.

Then one day, as I walked in the door...

"Jimmy, We Need to Talk, Honey." Lois purrs

"OK" I quickly responded with a smile.

"Jimmy, please come upstairs to the bedroom where we can get comfortable, and more intimate." she poured herself a glass of wine and headed up the stairs unbuttoning her blouse as she climbed the stairs.

I get a Bud and follow my beautiful wife upstairs to the bedroom and find my sexy wife, Lois, completely naked on our bed with an inviting naughty smile. Holy Moly, I haven't seen her naked in months! Wow, this is fantastic, I can't wait to hear what she is going to tell me. I get naked myself and lay down next to my love Lois.

"Alright, Sweetheart. I am more than ready to talk." I answered.

Looking into each other's eyes facing each other, lying on our sides, Lois reaches down and softly takes hold of my soft cock in one hand and gently holds my balls warmly in her other, so very lovingly. This feels so good, I am so 'in love', with my Lois. I am already wondering if she is going to make me cum, as I reach up and hold my wife's beautiful breasts.

"Jimmy, you know I love you, don't you, Honey? I love you more than anything Jimmy and I know you love me and that you want what is best for me, don't you?" Lois began.

"Of course, Lois. I love you more than anything, also. You have always been my Dream Girl. Even in High School when I watched you cheerleading at the games, I lusted after you so much. Later, after the game and I got home, I would always jerk off into a sock dreaming of you. I loved you then and I still love you now, so very much." I whispered.

"That is one of the reasons that I love you so much, Jimmy. Because you love me so much. Please know this, that I will ALWAYS be yours, through thick and thin. Through good times and bad. I know that You will always 'be there' for me if I need help or understanding." Lois continues stroking my cock softly and holding my balls so warmly and lovingly.

"Yes, you know I will, Sweetheart!" I said feeling so loved and appreciating this attention.

"You are my best friend and the best husband ever, Jimmy. I know that you will always understand and help me fulfill any needs that I have. Won't you?" Lois purrs so Sweetly. Stroking my cock and my holding my balls so warmly.

"Of course, Lois. You can always count on me, Honey," I said softly, as I began to feel proud of her confidence in me.

Lois was stroking my cock so slowly and so wonderfully holding my balls in her warm soft hand.

"Yes, I know that I can always count on you, Jimmy. That is why I know that you will permit me, what I ask for in a moment. this might sting you in the balls, a little bit, but I know that you are a big enough man, that this little sting, in your big balls, won't bother you too much," Lois purrs.

Lois was stroking my cock so softly and lovingly holding my balls so warmly.

"Yes, I love you. I will always love you. I will let you sting my balls all that you want to Lois. My balls belong to you, if you want to hurt them, they are yours to sting, hurt, or cut off for your pleasure, I love you, so much," I bragged foolishly.

"I know, that YOU know, that I really really love you. Please believe me, that this won't affect my love for you, in any way, except to make me LOVE YOU MORE! So, when I ask you something in a moment, something, that might hurt you, just a little bit, and just for a moment. I know that you will understand my needs and agree, with my request, because you love me so much." Lois coos sweetly and softly.

"Of course, you can count on me, Lois," my heart swelled from all the sweet things she said to me. Feeling almost ready to cum from her attention below.

"OK, here comes, try, not to let this hurt you when I ask you, OK Sweetheart? But, Jimmy, would you mind, if I wanted to have a lover?" Lois purred.

"What? Why would you want to do that, Lois?" I asked quickly, my heart breaking, and tears flooding my eyes.

"Sweetheart, it wouldn't mean anything, there would be NO love. It would only be sex. Great Sex, but just sex only. It is just that things have gotten kind of 'stale' in the bedroom the last couple of years. I am just thinking that another lover might "spice" things up for us, a little bit." Lois coos sweetly.

"What? No No No, Lois, please don't do that to me, or us. That would break my heart for you to give your wonderful perfect body to another man. Please, please don't do that Sweetheart." I begged. "Why, why do you want that, Honey?" I asked with tears filling my eyes.

"I have to confess, that when I was at our High School reunion I ran into my old High School Boyfriend, Jamal. We used to get very passionate when we made out in high school, I would only ever give him my breasts in those days then. He would love to play with them, but I would never go all the way. Even though I was a Hot Cheerleader, I was still just a virgin and saved myself for marriage, and YOU, as it turned out, for you Jimmy." Lois whispers with a naughty smile.

"Yes, that was wonderful that we gave each other our virginities when we got married, Honey. But please, don't give your perfect body to another man now Sweetheart. That is going to break my heart, if you start giving your sexy and perfect body to another man." I cried.

"Jimmy, you should have gone with me to the reunion. Because my old boyfriend, Jamal, danced every dance with me, as he rubbed his big bulge against my ass or my pussy, he got me so Hot! We realized what we had been missing! Then after the dance, we went out to his car to just make out and got carried away." Lois cries.

"What? You got carried away? What does that mean, Honey?" I cried.

"Jimmy, I am so sorry, after we got in his back seat, he started playing with my breasts again, just like before and it felt so good. Then, he got my panties off and put his finger in me. It felt even better. I was so Hot! Jimmy, the next thing I knew he had his Big Black Cock up inside me and we had sex! I am so sorry Jimmy. Please don't divorce me for cheating. Nothing has to change. I still love you, if you still love me." Lois confessed

"No No No, you didn't do that to me! Did YOU? Oh, Lois, my life is over, there isn't anything to live for now! You gave away my only treasure in this life! Why Lois? Why? Why did you do that? You gave away my treasure, your beautiful body. Now I don't have a treasure anymore! There is no reason to live! Lois, how could you do that?" I screamed hysterically, crying so powerfully.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Sweetheart, Please, Calm down, Honey. I still love you, my pussy still belongs to you. My heart still belongs to you. My body still belongs to you. There is nothing to be upset about. I am still yours, and I will always be yours. Don't cry, Sweetheart." Lois coos

"How could you Lois? How could you give away your beautiful body to another man? You have killed me, I just want to die." I whispered

"Jimmy, I love only you Jimmy. You are my husband and we will be together always and forever. What I am doing to your cock and your balls, right now, still feels good. Doesn't it Honey?" Lois purrs.

"Well, yes, it feels absolutely wonderful Honey. And if you still love me, I forgive you, Lois, everybody makes mistakes. I love you with all my heart. I can't live without you, Lois. I forgive you for having sex with your old boyfriend. I can understand why, but I love you so much, I love you, and I will do anything I have to do, to make you happy. Please just don't cheat on me ever again. Please." I cried.

"Well Jimmy, that is the thing. He is coming by in a little while and is going to fuck me here tonight so you can watch. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn what he does and get a better knowledge of sexual techniques to please me. Since we were both virgins when we got married, neither of us knew much about sex. That is why we haven't had much sex lately." Lois calmly explained.

"What? Are you kidding me, Lois? It sounds like you don't love me anymore! How can you do this to me? To Us?" I cried with another powerful burst of hopeless tears.

"Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy, Honey, don't cry Sweetheart. Look at it this way. This is a learning opportunity. To learn how to please a woman like me, much better than ever before. Now please Jimmy. Stop crying. Why don't you look at it this way? That your wife is just so 'HOT' that she needs more than one man to take of her needs! That would be something Special. Something to be Proud of! Don't you think?" Lois purrs

"I don't know, Honey. I don't want to lose you. You are the only one in the whole world that I love, that loves me, that holds me and cuddles me. and gives me sex. I just don't want to lose you, Honey." I cry.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. It isn't anything to cry about Honey. Please, his cock is NOT going to hurt my pussy. Pussys are made to take cock. I expect that his big black cock is going to send me to heaven this weekend. Then, when I am back on Mondy, I will be completely yours once again, all yours forever Sweetheart. So don't be afraid. I will always be your loving wife, Jimmy." Lois coos.

"What? You are going to fuck here? Then leave for the weekend too? Lois, please don't have sex with this man. I don't want to lose you, sweetheart. I love only you, Lois. You are breaking my heart!" I cry, tears streaming down my face.

"Jimmy, doesn't this feel good? Don't you like what I am doing to you? Tell me Jimmy. I want to hear you say it." purrs Lois, as she carefully touches my sensitive places with her fingernail, while she continues to hold my boys in her soft warm hand so gently, stroking me with the other hand.

"Yes, Honey. what you are doing to me feels so very wonderful." I whisper.

"OK, wouldn't you like me to do this to you EVERY NIGHT for the rest of our lives, Jimmy?" Lois coos.

"Oh My God, YES! Lois" I admit.

"Well, if you would like me to do this for you EVERY NIGHT for the rest of our lives, just relax and leave me to have my black lover on the side and I promise that I will ALWAYS give you this Sweet Pleasure EVERY NIGHT for the rest of our lives together. I love you, Jimmy, I just need a little extra." Lois promises so sweetly.

"I am sorry Lois, that I cried. I am sorry that I am not enough man for you. It just crushes me that you need more than what I can give you." I cry.

"Jimmy, my Sweetheart, tonight, you will get to watch Jamal pleasure me, then he is going to take me out and I will be back Monday evening to continue Loving you like I am right now. Won't that be wonderful, Sweetheart?" Lois whispers to me.

"OK, Lois, that is a deal. I love you with all my heart, and I love what you are doing to me right now. If you need to have another lover, I guess that I will just have to accept it, because I love you, with ALL my heart. I can't live without you." I resolutely cry.

"There, that's my Jimmy that I know and love. The Jimmy that I knew that I could count on to Love and understand me." Lois purrs

"Lois, just please, please, don't fall in love with him, please come back to me afterward. I will be waiting to love you with all my heart." I whispered

Lois disappears into the master bathroom to prepare for her date, I get up to get a drink.

"Jimmy, Jimmy Sweetheart, come back here, for a moment, please," Lois calls me to the masterbedroom, again.

"Yes, Lois. What do you need Sweetheart?" I ask, I see Lois wrapped in her bathrobe, ready to take a shower.

"Jimmy, lay back on the bed again, for a moment, so we can finish, please." Lois purrs.

"OK, Honey. Whatever you want." I whisper as I lay down on the bed.

"Jimmy Honey. I don't want to fight, I love you, Sweetheart. I just want to try Jamal's black cock out, just this weekend. Then I will come home back to you and be all yours once again. Everything will go back to normal." Lois purrs while taking off her bathrobe, she lays down nude beside me again and she begins to rub my cock again.

"Lois, Honey, it crushes me, that you are going to give your beautiful body to another man. Can't you understand that? I don't want you to let another man inside your precious pussy, Honey." I explain.

"Sweetheart, this isn't going to hurt my love for you. If anything, you permitting me this wonderful experience with another man will make me love you more for understanding my needs. Jimmy, you are giving me something special, by letting me be with Jamal this weekend, that most men wouldn't agree to." Lois whispers so sweetly and continues stroking me.

"I know, but I really really love you Lois. I can't live without you. This is killing me more than anything. Please don't let him have sex with you, Honey." I beg.

"Jimmy, it is because YOU love me so much that I know that I will love you all the more, for letting me have Jamal's Big Black Cock, deeply in my fertile pussy tonight. I will love you forever, all the more since you love me so very much, and you are showing me how much that you love me by letting me do this." Lois coos, as she rubs my cock so gently.

"But Lois, I don't want you to do this, Honey. Don't you understand?" I cry.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, there is nothing to worry about, my love. His big black cock isn't going to hurt my pussy.. He might stretch it a little bit, But pussies stretch much more than that when they let a baby slide out thru them. So don't be worried about me being stretched out." Lois whispers as Lois continues to stroke my dick.

"Lois, I just don't want another man to make love with you. It isn't right!" I cry.

"Jimmy, Sweetheart, I will bring my pussy home to you full of his cum, and you can 'reclaim' me. Once you put your little white dick into my stretched-out sloppy seconds pussy, you will love how it feels. You will even love me so much more. I promise Sweetheart. Don't be afraid. Please, honey. It will be alright. I promise." Lois purrs as she softly strokes my dick.

"Really? You think so, Lois?" I cried.

"Of course. It is a known fact that once a white woman goes black, that her husband loves her all the more. That the white husband always loves her 'sloppy seconds' pussy. There is just something extra erotic about a slut white wife, coming home from her black lover, full of his cum." Lois purrs

"Truthfully Lois, I have never thought of that before. Really?" I whispered.

"Absolutely Jimmy, a white husband, with a much smaller dick, can't possibly compete for her love anymore. But at the same time, it removes all the responsibility from the white husband of having to keep his wife sexually satisfied anymore." Lois purrs

"Why is that, Lois?" I whisper.

"Because the Big Black Cock takes care of all that for you. Don't you understand? Jamal is going to take care of all the work to keep me satisfied sexually once he starts giving me sex regularly. Isn't that wonderful?" Lois coos.

"What? You mean, I don't have to worry about keeping you satisfied, now?"

I cried.

"YES! Now you get it, honey! Now you can go play golf or work late and you never have to worry about what I'm doing. When I get horny, I can just call my black lover and he takes care of me! And the best part, is YOU never have to worry about me needing sex. Because I will always be so satisfied." Lois purrs

"So I won't have to worry about your woman's sexual needs anymore? That I can just drink beer, work or play, and do whatever I want without concern for any of your sexual needs from now on. Is that correct?" I whisper in amazement.

"Exactly! Jimmy! Isn't it wonderful? Since I will be full of his cum all the time, that you can just stick your cock in my wet pussy, without any foreplay to get me ready.That way you can always stick YOUR cock in my pussy, and enjoy your sloppy seconds! Saving you time and energy! I love you so much, Jimmy! Isn't that wonderful, Sweetheart?" Lois coos.

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers
12