All Comments on 'Dear Jimmy, We Need to Talk'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U4 months agoAuthor

I hope my fans enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks Buster2U

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

Perfect....as usual. thanks

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

I did not mean to imply that author is not good writer and many of his stories have been good. I was commenting only about this particular facet of this story.

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Gave it a 4 since hubby wasnt on board and plugged the bastard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It look like the HO and her master didn't do so well. The died of lead poison... I loves a happy ending!

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

LOL. Surprised no angry posts yet.

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

I would have done the same exact thing as Jimmy no one and I mean is going to come between me and my wife black or white. On are wedding day we said until death do us part so if that is the way she wants it so be it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The joke was better than the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good for Jimmy!!! All you fagged out wimp cuckolds who think he was wrong? Fuck you! Wife cheated? She dies along with the fucker!! Black, white, red or yellow make's no difference, Be a man!! Not a spineless sheep sucking cocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All of you complaining about this are making Buster giggle like a little girl. Which I think was his objective all along.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

George Reeves, not Steve Reeves. Steve Reeves played Hercules in a couple of late 50's Italian movies.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle4 months ago

I hated it until the bodega, then I loved it! BTB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...