All Comments on 'Dear Laura'

by SonOfASoccerMom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Nice all*5* from me and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What

Hope you are joking is that all you can come up with. Please tell me there is going to be a part 2 . This story was fantastic to start off with then you acted like a complete fool by just killing the story. You were flying along the story fantastic especially adding the bit where he comes in her fertile womb . That just to me is fantastic because a lot of writers go down the pussy route. And say that they are either on the pill or the most stupid thing had her tubes tied. How you have written your story is fantastic that is what readers of the incest category want to read between mother and son . But you ruined your story by just ending there and then . You must remember to gain respect in your stories and get loads of likes don’t be worried about getting the mother pregnant. In these types of stories that is the main reason why they want to get there own mother pregnant . The son always wants to prove himself it’s in our genes that he’s not a complete pussy but a man . That is what is lacking in your stories you need to show that the son is going to be a father aka a man . You are so close to having the prefect story but until you make the mother pregnant by the son you are going to keep failing at the last hurdle. But don’t get me wrong you really show tons of talent but you need to push your imagination. And don’t be scared at doing that. These are fantastic stories you write about .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

You talk about a card carrying PERVERT this guy was one for sure. Plus he's a jerk in the fine tradition of trailer trash. LOL!!!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

You can use the word cock repeatedly, but you use asterisks when it comes to the one time you use the word pussy, what's wrong with you? Also, your story was hardly interesting or worth reading.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
You Fooled Me

I thought it was his daughter and thought I was reading a different story. Still good.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So sensual

Masterfully crafted from beginning to end. True piece of art.

ekim22ekim22over 3 years ago
Okay but...

I'd sure like to see more from your other story you wrote in 2013!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! This story is popular! In less than a month it has got 51 faves & 39,042 views, which is 1.31 faves per 1K views [A++!]

Hope this is just Ch. 1 of Dear Laura series.

This sto

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous