Dear Mother -- Nude Photos

Story Info
Lingerie modeling and home nudity for son.
5.9k words
4.68
825.1k
294
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers

[Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.]

Go to the font setting and switch to Dark Theme, the images look better.

LauraWK is a mother from the east of Ireland. Quietly described by those around her as milf. The online world has allowed her to begin a journey of erotic taboo exploration to which she has immersed herself in.

This is the story of how her life ventured towards incest with her son.

~~~~~

Dear Laura,

I recently subscribed to your page and I love your content. Amazing stuff! I'm curious, how did you get started? You seem like such a proper lady and yet have this naughty side that's desperate to come out.

Your bio talks about your exhibitionism and your online persona reflects that. So how did it start?

thanks,

Brian

~~~

Dear Brian,

Thanks for subscribing, and thanks for the message.

Lots of men wonder how I started this journey of exhibitionism. Why my pussy tingles when I notice glances from guys and girls in the office or shopping mall.

Many years ago a close friend spent her summers in LA doing fetish modeling and through her I did a photoshoot in various lingerie outfits. This was purely for myself and not to be shared with anyone, nothing more than a little confidence boost.

Like most people I explored online forums like Literotica when I was horny and thought to myself, "I look okay, maybe better than some of the girls in the photos that guys lust after."

With that in my mind, and the thought of guys masturbating while dreaming of fucking me, was the push I needed. I couldn't believe how many guys got in touch wanting to see more. I get a huge kick out of turning heads... heads that probably shouldn't be turning; married guys, younger guys and as bad as it sounds, even some family members!

Hope that answers your question. : )

Love,

Laura

Wow, thanks! I didn't expect you to reply. Thanks for the message.

One more thing, if that's okay. I don't know how to tell you this... frankly, I don't know how to tell anyone. This is my secret and I've lived with it for years.

I sexually desire my own mother. I'm a 23 year old male, still living at home after graduating from college, and I find myself thinking about her constantly. I'm NOT proud of it, but it's become the main thing that gets me off.

She's an office employee like you. When she gets ready for work, or when she comes home, she changes her clothes as she walks around doing other stuff. She's a big multi-tasker, always busy. So I see her around the house in various states of undress. I've always liked office women porn and my mother became the perfect representation of that.

There's something about the forbidden that really gets me, if that makes sense. This sounds weird and I hope you don't think I'm creepy.

I know you accept payments, gifts, and other things.

Would you be open to accepting my mother's undergarments?

Brian

~~~

Hi again,

First of all, never be ashamed of your kinks, so long as you aren't hurting anyone. From what I've read, no one is being hurt. This is your secret thing and you're entitled to that. Do I think it's creepy at all? No. Despite my conservative outward appearance, I actually have a kinky mind (which is the reason we're even communicating right now... obviously).

I'll admit that reading your confession has brightened my day. I just finished a long shift in the office and I'm exhausted. I didn't think I could be sexually aroused because of how tired I am, but you've managed to do the trick. The idea of a son spying on a mother is an interesting thought. Yeah, I'm getting wet right now.

Second, what do you mean by 'accepting your mother's panties'??? Do you want to give them to me as a gift?

I'm already an avid panty collector, but I wouldn't mind expanding my collection.

Love,

Laura

Thanks for the reply. Yes, how would you feel about accepting my mother's panties? When I look at your pictures, I imagine you wearing mom's undergarments. Is that too weird?

I've already left a tip and I'd be happy to tip again. But yeah, I guess I'm asking if I could send you my mother's worn panties and see pictures of you wearing them. I hope you can post it on your site also.

Let me know and I'll send them to you. I can steal them out of her laundry basket. She has a bunch of lingerie and I'm sure she'll have no idea.

Brian

~~~

Hmmm... you're a very naughty son. When I started my online persona, I honestly never thought of this scenario before. I know that lots of men have a mom fetish and I'm sure that most of my audience likes that I'm a busy mother who works full-time in the office.

For your request, sure, you can send it to me.

Small condition; I'll only wear them if you tell me a bit about your mother. Tell me how it felt to steal them.

Love,

Laura

Okay, so I've stolen them and sent them to you.

My mother sells insurance and it's part of her job to look proper. She's very consertave in her values and appearance. If you saw her walking down the street, you would never guess that she wears undergarments like this -- but she does! I love that about her. I love seeing her secret side.

As for stealing them, I feel bad. There's a chance that she'll keep looking for them, not knowing where they went. God forbid she'll think I took them, which I did. Either way, I got a huge rush from taking them and smelling them and rubbing them against my face and mouth. I hope you feel the same way.

Brian

Dear Brian,

How do I look? Your mother has great taste and a lovely scent. I smelled her panties, just like you did. Your mother smells delicious. I can tell she's often aroused in the office -- just like me -- because a horny office woman gives off a very specific scent that only a seasoned professional could understand. Someday you'll understand this more.

I must admit, this is my first time wearing another woman's panties. It's quite the thrill. I like it. It feels so forbidden, like I'm conquering her in some small way, or perhaps she's conquiring me. Maybe someday I'll be able to explain my feelings better.

I'm sure if I ran into your mother at the mall, I'd be able to know it's her, just by the scent. Women are like cats with our ability to smell things, don't you know? That's why we have pussies. Sorry for the bad joke.

Love,

Laura

*

*

Dear Laura,

Hello? Do you take requests? I love your recent content with the mom/son lingerie. I've been watching taboo porn for years, but seeing you wear the lingerie of an unsuspecting mother got my blood hot. It was amazing.

Before I make my request, can I ask about your family situation? Do you have adult siblings? Do you have extended family? Do you meet them often? i.e. family gatherings, parties, etc...

Please note that I'm willing to tip generously. I'm not a fake.

Thanks,

Javier

~~~

Hello Javier,

Welcome to my private world. I saw you register a few weeks ago and I remember the tips you sent. Thanks! Means a lot.

To your question, yes to all of the above. I do accept requests (provided they are reasonable). I do have a large family -- on my side and my partner's side. I see them every month or so. It depends. I see them more during the holidays or if there are special events like weddings or parties.

Why? Is something mischievous brewing in your mind?

Oh, and when there are generous tips, note that I give to charity. So we'd be doing this for an important cause! Something to think about.

Love,

Laura

I appreciate your kind response. And I appreciate your candid reply to my question. I know it's a terrible thing to ask someone, but it's my fetish and you're an open minded woman. Here it goes...

Inquiry: Could I send you my mother's lingerie to wear to a family event? I've been obsessing over those pictures of you wearing another mom's lingerie. What gets me hot is having you wear my mother's stuff, then going to a family event.

Do you have any interest in that? Or did I just embarrassment myself?

~~~

That depends, Javier.

Will you jerk off if I wear your mother's garments to a family event?

Answer carefully. Your response will determine whether I accept or decline.

Love,

Laura

So here's my big chance and I have to choose correctly. Okay, so if you're looking for an honest response, I jack off frequently to those pictures of you wearing someone else's lingerie. If you were to accept my request and wear my mother's undergarments, I would jerk off even more.

But if you wore my mother's lingerie to a family event, I'd worship you like the goddess that you are. Any interest?

Javier

~~~

Hmm... now we're talking.

Okay, I'm attending a wedding this weekend, so there probably won't be enough time to get this scenario ready. Too bad, wearing another woman's lingerie to my cousin's wedding would have been SEXY. Maybe next time.

Aside from that, my niece is graduating from college in two months. Plenty of time to work out the details. For context, my niece runs cross-country and she's a biology major. Very smart, very pretty. My niece is my sister's daughter, to be clear.

When the graduation ends, we're going to my sister's home for a party and dinner. There should be lots of people there and it would be totally inappropriate if I wore your mother's lingerie underneath my clothes.

No one would know; except for you...

Before we commit to this, tell me about your mother. What makes her sexy? Why do you fantasize about her?

Love,

Laura,

Okay, now this is becoming a reality and my cock is hard.

My mother is actually a former athlete. She played professional soccer -- I won't mention which team -- but I can show you some of the trophies and accolades in her bedroom. I've always admired her as an athlete and a person, somehow that turned into lust, now she's the object of my affection. I'm sure men confess all sorts of weird things to you.

That's my answer, the best I can explain it. My love for her turned sexual. Is that good enough, or do you want more?

Javier

~~~

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with work and family.

No need to explain further, I understand that sexuality can be difficult to articulate, that's why it's so fun, right? The unexplained makes us curious.

As for your request, your story turns me on, so I'm sold on this idea. It could be really fun, or it could be a horrible disaster in the making. I'm eager to find out how this would turn out. Exploring one's sexuality is part of what makes life great.

Send it over. I'll see what I can do.

Love,

Laura

Sent! It should arrive in a few days. I hope the experience works out for you. Also, can you do me a huge favor and document the process with pics and how you felt? To me, that's the payoff. It would make me so happy if you had a great experience with this.

All the best,

Javier

Thank you so much for the package. As I'm typing this, it's 1:38 in the afternoon and I'm preparing to attend my niece's graduation. Her name is Kate, by the way. Tickets for the college graduation are limited, but the family party afterwards should be packed with family and friends.

I'm wearing your mother's lingerie underneath my outfit. Feeling another woman's soft panties against my pussy makes me tingle. But secretly wearing this to a wholesome family celebration? That gives me a twisted delight. My clit and nipples are hard right now. I suspect it'll remain that way for a while.

Anyway, I'm leaving the house now to attend the graduation. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes.

Love,

Laura

*

*

*

Here's my outfit for Kate's graduation and the party to follow. As you can see, my thumb is hooked to your mother's bra. Scandalous enough? Slutty enough? Family and friends will catch glimpses, but only we know that this belongs to your mother.

*

*

Follow up:

Soo.... it's currently 8:39 at night and I came home a while ago. It's been a long day. The graduation was fun. You know what to expect, graduations are all the same. I'm so proud of Kate and it was a pleasure seeing her graduate on stage.

The graduation party was a different source of pleasure. Why? Because we hug a lot in our family. Your mother's lingerie fits tight against my body. When I hugged my family members, your mother's bra pressed against my nipples. The opposite is also true, the lining of your mother's bra pressed against my family.

It was mostly loving hugs today. But I got a few pervy expressions from people (male and female) after the hugs, from feeling the outline of the bra -- your mother's bra.

My niece got the best of it. Once she ditched the graduation robe, Kate wore a tiny white dress that showcased her figure. Her shoulders and arms were bare. I was surprised she chose to wear that for a family party. It looked like something she'd wear to go out at night. I guess she wanted to impress her friends and some guys that were also there.

We've always been close, and when I had the chance, I gave her the biggest hug and she hugged me back. She talked as I held her close. I kept the cup of the bra (through my blouse) pressed against her bare shoulder, as she was explaining that she may have a job lined up soon. I kept saying that I was proud of her, dragging out the conversation, but my ulterior motive was pressing your mother's bra against her skin.

My pussy was so wet. It was the first time in my life that I had a conversation with Kate while I had a wet pussy. You know what's interesting? Kate made zero attempt to move her shoulder as the bra was pressing against her. I'm almost certain her pussy was wet, too! I could tell from her eyes and the curling of her lips. If it weren't for the aromas of food being prepared, I'm certain I could have smelled the wetness of her pussy.

Like I told another subscriber, I have an uncanny ability to smell a woman's scent. Call it a gift. I wonder if Kate has the same gift as well? That could have been why she was smiling at me all night.

Love,

Laura

p.s. I'm going to masturbate soon. A nice orgasm before bed would be the perfect way to end the night. Can you tell from these pics that my body is ready to cum?

*

*

Dear Laura,

I've been following your content for a while, and the turn towards (dare I say it?) *Incestuous* content has me riveted. I'm sorry if that's an offensive term, but I'm trying to be honest with what I see.

Unlike the other subscribers who have contacted you, I've never had these feelings before. I'm new to this genre of erotic entertainment, for lack of a better term.

I hope I don't get banned for this, but can you tell me about your son? What's your relationship with him like?

Depending on how you answer, it will change my response. I also have an inquiry/proposal and I'd be happy to tip generously to see it happen.

Again, please don't be offended by anything I said. I didn't mean to!

be well,

Ray

~~~

Dear Ray,

Always happy to hear from a subscriber.

No, I'm not offended by anything you said. Incestuous is the right word. Talking openly and honestly about sex is part of what I do, because I'm anonymous. If I used my real face and/or name, there's no way that we'd even be having this conversation.

Yes, I'd be glad to tell you about my son, because again, it's anonymous. I'll never show his face or reveal anything about his identity.

My son's name is Warren and he's 20 years old, a college student, and he lives at home with me. I'd describe our relationship as normal. Meaning, sometimes he listens to me, sometimes not. We tease each other when appropriate. We laugh. Sometimes he avoids me. Sometimes he asks for money.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers