Dear Olive Ch. 06

Story Info
Goldmund gets stuffed.
4.2k words
3.57
2.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a cold draft passing over my naked body. I couldn't feel Olive's compact heat next to me, or feel her warm breath against my ear. She must have had business to attend to , I thought. I almost called her name, but it made me feel too vulnerable. She always knew how to knock me off balance, and make me ache for her validation. The worst part was, I could always see my options before I succumbed to her, and I knew I could stop if I really wanted to. But I never did. My life just felt so real and intense under her hands, in her command.

Resting on the cushions, I got onto my elbows and pulled myself out of the box, slipping and slopping out like a newborn. I couldn't hear the cheer of the audience, couldn't see the dancers above my head, and I couldn't see Olive anywhere. I felt around the box until I found the pile of my clothes. Next to it, I found a towel. Huh, guess Olive doesn't hate me completely. Wiping myself down the best I could, and trying to spit the oil out of my mouth, I got dressed and felt my way to the door in the pitch black room. Opening the door, I was blinded by the lights of the hallway. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw her, crouched on her heels, back against the wall: Olive was writing in a little black notebook halfway down the hall. She had kept her hair down, and it still shined with the oils of the box. Her dress hung down from her thighs, and its thin straps were pulled over her collarbones. Her skin glowed with the residual oil. She stood up and started down the hall, not looking away from her notebook once. When she got to the end, she half-turned her head to me and said, "Come on, we're running late." There was a coldness to her voice that I couldn't reconcile with her mood earlier.

I hesitated, then trailed behind her like a puppy dog, as usual. She didn't look back. After heading up the stairs and through the lobby, we made it to the dance room. Everybody was doubled in the mirror wall where the barre was. Up against the mirrors, foldout white plastic tables had little sandwiches and cookies. A couple dancers, Mina and someone I didn't recognize, sat in the corner pulling leg warmers up over their bare calves. Mina had soft, almost curly hazelnut hair that sat in a frizzy ball on top of her head. The others had pulled jackets over their shoulders with the dance department logo printed across the back. Janell stood at the helm of the biggest circle, near the center of the room. A couple other loose groups of more inexperienced dancers orbited this one.

As soon as Olive and I stepped through the doorway, the lively conversation wavered, dipped into a half-silence of acknowledgement, and bubbled back up. I could feel every single body in the room shift with an awareness of us, as if a light burden had rested itself over them all. Strangely, no one looked our way, aside from Janell who glanced at me, a quick smile flashing across her eyes. Nimina was nowhere in sight. I looked at all the feet I had been under for so long, crushed and reshaped by the vital rhythms, the beautiful tapestry of balanced asymmetries. I still felt the ghostly tread pressing my skin all over, like the wash of waves you feel after a day in the ocean. A quick wave of vertigo passed over me, looking down at the feet from my full height instead of up from below. I leaned into Olive, and she took my extra weight until the feeling passed. We walked straight through the crowd to one of the Freshmen sitting in the corner, a new girl with a halo of fuzzy light red hair circling her head.

"Candace," Olive said, glancing at her, "Keep Goldmund company while I talk to the dancers, would you?"

Candace looked up, tilted her head, and gave a smile of confirmation. Feeling a bit ridiculous, I sat down next to her and her friend. Once Olive had headed to the group Janell was talking with, Candace turned to me. She had a little nose that perked up at the end, and soft chestnut eyes under thin wispy eyebrows. She smiled at me like a fox.

"So you're the star of the show, huh? This is my friend, Stell," she said. Her friend leaned forward and looked at me with bored eyes. She had wild eyebrows and dark eyes. Her hair was an intricate tangle with small silver clasps holding it all in place. She had a button nose that twitched from time to time.

Candace lifted her leg and laid her slippered foot in my lap, holding out her hand on a limp wrist and crooking her chin down to her shoulder blade like a shy princess. "So it's time for a little test. Do you recognize me?" Her foot was big for her size, with long curved toes and a low broad arch. I felt her flex her foot in my lap, but my dick ached in protest and wouldn't get hard.

"Uh, sure yeah." I said, not wanting to be rude. "Great dancing, by the way."

"Hmm... not good enough," Candace said, lowering her eyes and pouting in mock disappointment. "If you remember my foot," she said, lifting it and dropping it lightly back into my lap, "tell me: where was I dancing?"

Still feeling lightheaded from the performance, I decided not to take her too seriously. "I don't know man, just tell me."

She looked a little hurt, but played it off. "Riiiiight... here," she said, circling her finger in front of my chest until she poked one of my nipples through my shirt. "By the way, that squeezing wasn't in the script, I just thought I would treat you." Candace winked and giggled to Stell, who rolled her eyes and started searching through her bag.

I looked over to Olive and Janell, absentmindedly trying to push Candace's foot out of my lap. She swung her other leg and dropped her other foot in my lap, leaning in to hold my arm and looking over to the group of older dancers. "You really like her, huh?" she said. "We all do. I don't know if you've heard, but she's kinda the queen bee around here."

"What do you know?" I asked, getting annoyed. "Look, you seem sweet but don't assume you know everything about me."

"Oookay. Because I'm the one here with the assumptions," she said, rolling her eyes and leaning her head against my shoulder. With one hand she started adjusting the velcro straps on her ballet slippers. Every once and a while I felt my dick give a feeble throb at the touch of her feet. Once she mentioned it, I did remember her feet, kneading my chest softly like a cat's paws. Not taking my eyes off Olive and her other dancers, I put one hand over her slippered foot as a peace agreement. Candace made a little squeal in the back of her throat, and whispered into my ear, "You know, I have a dirty, dirty pair of socks you might like to see."

I ignored her. Not that I wasn't interested, I just couldn't imagine trying to cum again anytime soon.

Olive seemed to be giving instructions to Janell, the rest of the group listening on, nodding occasionally. Suddenly Mina bounded over to us, her periwinkle leg warmers a scrunchy pillar above her tiny slippers. She gracefully settled next to me, turning to stare at me with her big, kind eyes.

"Hey Goldmund. You ready for the exam in Assingham's class?" she asked.

Mina sat behind me in Mrs. Assingham's Com class. We chatted from time to time, but I honestly didn't think she would remember me. I turned to her shyly. Always had a small crush on her, the little ankle boots she wore in early spring, her elaborate scarves that swung behind her as she quick-stepped to class, the way she tilted her head in intense concentration, gingerly holding her pencil between her teeth. "As ready as I'll ever be I guess," I said, really looking her in the eyes for the first time. She had these adorable fuzzy black eyebrows and beautiful brown skin. She held her arms wrapped around her legs and laughed quietly.

"I feel you there. That woman is brilliant, but sometimes I think even she loses track of her thoughts. What'd you think of the concert?" Mina asked, looking almost concerned.

Candace shuffled her feet in my lap, leaning forward to look at Mina. "He said he loved it! Five stars, etcetera." I blushed a little, and tried unsuccessfully to push Candace's feet away from me.

Mina smiled good-naturedly and said "Well good, we had some trouble with the logistics of the thing. I actually choreographed the second movement, hope it didn't wear you out too much for the finale!" She winked and rested her chin on her bare knees. Candace leaned her head on my shoulder again, settling in to listen to our conversation.

"Not at all! And that's impressive. I could never do something like that, I'm not much for mathematics." I said. I really couldn't imagine how she did it.

"Not really math, just kinetics. Biophysics. If you see it, you see it I guess," she said, laughing. "By the way, in case you were curious, I was right... here." Mina pointed to my left oblique, just to the side of my belly button. She pointed like she was a caring doctor, with precise and knowing compassion.

"Oh, uh, well it was really an amazing performance," I said, stumbling over my words. Mina just smiled, stood up and strode off to the other side of the room. I know I catch feelings like nobody's business but damn, I would give just about anything to get dinner with her. Candace tugged on my shirt, leaning in close.

"Looks like your keeper is going to be busy for a while longer," she said, pointing to Olive. She tapped the toes of her heels on the dance floor, and walked out with a few other dancers. I couldn't guess what they were up to.

"Wait... shit! I need to check up on my friend," I said, suddenly remembering Jesse. How the hell could I have forgotten? I know she would understand, but it was still shitty of me to ditch her, even if I didn't really have another option.

"I'm sure Olive has handled it. She thinks of everything. Trust me," Candace said, giving me that sly smile of hers. "Now let me show you something."

I stood up with Candace, and Stell stood up with her, looking around indifferently. As if they had planned it from the beginning, they each hooked their arms through my elbows and led me to what looked like a closet door at the back of the dance floor. Inside, there was a side rack with yoga balls, mats, and bands for stretching out sore muscles. The entire floor was padded with foam, and there was a pile of meditation cushions in the corner. Stella and Candace led me to a mat already laid out on the floor. While Candace went to lay out the cushions, Stella started tugging on my pants.

"Christ, what are you doing?" I asked. I started to feel like I was being passed around at will. Like, when would it end? Was Olive trying to keep me spent and weak, occupying every waking moment of my time with mind-melting orgasms? Or worse, was she just playing with me and forgetting about me, over and over, like a cat with its toy?

Before I could try to answer any questions, Stell stuck her hand into my pants. Her hands were warm, and had emerald green nail polish. Beyond the soreness and dull throbs of pain, I was shocked to feel myself getting hard again . Stell pushed her face right in front of mine, and locked eyes with me. "Don't think I don't know you," she said.

I was startled by her confidence. I noticed that she had long eyelashes, and a round face. She smelled like rosemary, mint, and some deeper, heady smell that creeped into me and made me harder. I didn't say anything as she took my clothes off, and wrapped me in a blanket. She kept her hand on my dick, just resting there, teasing me. Candace motioned for Stell to get me to the cushions. She had built them up into a kind of square bed in the corner, with plenty of cushions propped up against the walls.

Candace sat down to the side, and pulled me down. Stell grabbed my cock again, but didn't rub it. I felt it strain in her warm hand. Stell and Candace got into my face, and I felt their piercing stares and breath on my cheeks. They were on all fours, still in their sleek black leotards, and I saw their asses poking up slightly at the end of the curve of their backs. "Listen, guys, I'm very tired. To tell the truth, I'd just like to--" Before I could finish my plea, Stell sat back on her heels, and calmly pressed the fingers of her other hand onto my lips. I felt her trying to push them into my mouth and I resisted, pressing my lips together. But she leaned in, staring into my eyes with a blank face, and I felt myself loosen my lips and let her fingers slide slowly in. Candace shifted on the cushions, and held me from behind, the soft, warm fabric of her leotard pressing my bare back, her arms on my shoulders. When I tried to lean my head back and squirm away, Candace held me more firmly, but gently, wrapping her arms around my chest. I felt her nose press into the back of my neck. Stella never broke eye contact, and slowly slid her fingers further into my mouth. I felt myself leaning back into Candace, slowly succumbing to Stella's plan. She moved forward to keep her dark brown eyes right in front of me. I jerked back one more time, in my last effort to get out of their shared embrace. As if she was patiently teaching me a lesson, Stella slid her fingers a little further into my mouth, touching the back of my throat.

"Sshh," she said softly, extending one of her legs out to my side, and placing it in my outstretched hand, "don't you want to play?"

I felt the fight in me start to melt away, my hand slipping up from the slightly rough skin of Stella's heel to cup her arch. "Mmm," I replied, softly, looking into her eyes.

Suddenly Stella pulled her fingers out of my mouth, stood up and strode across the room to a black box in the corner. I bent forward, trying to get out of Candace's grasp, but she was too quick. She wrapped her strong, toned legs around me and clasped her feet around my already swelling dick. I leaned back into her warm leotard, and felt her belly muscles tighten as she shifted to keep me in place.

Stella bounced back across the room towards us, holding something behind her back. She moved behind me, and I felt Candace slip back away from me. Before I could turn to see what was going on, Stella whipped back around to hold my head and kiss me. Eyes wide open I felt her eyelashes tickle my cheek, and smelled the earthy perfume of her hair. She sat down with her legs splayed wide, her feet close to my hands, that pressed into the cushions. "Touch my feet," she said, holding her hands on either side of my face to keep me from looking at Candace. I heard the sound of something snap, maybe elastic? I took Stella's little feet into my hands, and started to rub. She hung her arms around my neck, eyes closed, letting out a low, delicious moan. I felt Candace kick her legs out to my sides, so they sat right next to Stella's. Her toes were painted a smooth, dark, glittery blue. It looked like her heels and soles were dusted with the dirt of the dance room floor, but I could only really see the tops of her feet and her broad arches.

Flexing her toes in my hands, Stella suddenly looked at me, dead serious. "Now Goldmund, we aren't going to have any trouble, are we?"

"No, uh, I don't think so?" I said, starting to get a little worried.

"Well, that is so good to hear," she said in a monotone voice with a slightly sadistic edge to it. I saw her glance past my head to look at Candace. She gave a nod, and looked back to me. "Um, Goldmund? ...Would you help me put my socks on?" she asked, pulling out balled up socks from somewhere behind her. Suddenly I noticed two shoes, black ankle boots with silver rings and a zipper up the side. Huh, she must have been wearing them earlier I guess? The bunched up socks... they were cream white ankle socks. They looked thick and soft, but not fuzzy. I couldn't see the stitches, they looked totally smooth. Stella dropped them into my hand -- they were warm! Stella must have just been wearing them. I unrolled one, feeling Candace tighten her grip on my chest and lean her head against my back. When I looked at the whole sock, I realized that there were five separate toes sewn into the end of the sock, and the bottom was stained grey. They felt a little moist, but I did my best to slip them onto Stella's foot. She spread her toes so I could slip each one into its little sock pocket, just like fingers fit snug into gloves. Once she had both on, she wiggled her toes, and I heard the fabric between her toes rubbing together softly.

"Okay, Goldmund. You're being very good for us today. I think you deserve a reward," Stella said, flexing her foot luxuriously in her creamy white toe socks. She slid back, and I found myself looking at her crotch, hugged tightly by the glossy material of her leotard. She leaned on her elbows, flexed her back, and raised one leg until her socked foot was pointed directly in front of my face. I could just barely smell her sock, waiting for my mouth to open. Her smell was a strange mixture of floral musk and a light cheesy undertone. It was pungent, cloying, almost calling out to me. How did I get so lucky, I wonder? My eyes wandered down Stella's flexed, muscular leg, to her protruding crotch, down the liquid curve of her shiny belly, which the leotard fit like a second skin, to her head, thrown back so I could only see the soft point of her chin. I let my lips open, and saw Stella tilt her head over to get a visual. She looked almost bored as she guided her toe-socked foot into my mouth. It was soft and smooth, and I felt my tongue snake in between each of her socked toes. The taste spread in my mouth, a slow polluted bloom, an acrid, salty, cheesy punch. I didn't want it in my mouth, that taste that would have disgusted me in any other situation. But Stella pushed, and sighed in satisfaction, feeling the heat of my used up mouth bleed through her sock and meet to mingle with her footsweat.

"Ohh," Stella moaned, her head tilted past her elbow to look at me from the floor. I met her eyes, feeling my willpower melting away as her powerful funk invaded my mouth, every corner coated, her strong leg keeping her socked foot fixed over my wandering tongue. Candace, holding me tight from behind, wouldn't have let me move even if I wanted to.

"Goldmund, I can see you want to be good. Oh, you want to, don't you? What would you do to prove it? How far... how deep would you go?" I heard Stella ask. Her voice started to sound distant, my eyes unconsciously wavered and wandered up to the ceiling tiles as she spoke. "Mmmmmmm..." I moaned. She unstuck her toe sock from my mouth, and asked again: "Well, what would you do?"

Even though her foot had left my mouth, it felt like she had left her mold in my mouth -- shaped my palate to the top of her toes, my tongue pressed down to house each of her toes. I couldn't speak: I had become a mere holster for her foot. "Mlaaah," I moaned, trying to speak. My tongue lolling out of my mouth, thirsting for Stella's socks.

"Fuck me, it worked" Stella cursed under her breath. "He's ready, Can."

As Stella shifted her other socked foot and lodged it into my mouth, I felt Candace press her hands to my sides and try to lift. I felt myself lift up in obedience, not knowing what Candace had in mind. Stella's sock sweat sent slow malignant pulses through my mouth as she wiggled her toes, guiding my tongue between each soft toe.

Suddenly, I felt something cold and pointed push up against my ass. Candace had slid under me, and was trying to pull me down. Stella's dank sweat kept me from having a single thought in my head. I slid down on the pointy thing standing up from Candace's lap, and felt a dildo slip up into my ass. It sent a shockwave through me, and I heard myself moan in surprise into Stellas sock. But Stella was ready for my reaction, and pused her dirty sock further into my mouth. I tasted the cheesiness coating my tongue in a fresh stain. Stella caught my eye, and looked dead serious as I tried to resist slipping down onto Candace's strapon. She said, "Goldmund, sit!" and snapped her fingers, flexing her toes at the same time. I felt the final link I had to this world buckle, the last instinct to fight drained away, and I slid, slowly but surely, down onto Candace's thick, waiting, powerful peg. I heard her gasp as she stuffed me, as if she could feel herself inside of me, filling me, stretching my empty body wide. She bit my shoulder as she bucked her crotch up into my ass, pushing her final inch into me.

12