Dear Olive Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in my life, I was filled up full from both ends. Stella's rank toe socks, stained and layered with god knows how many days of foot sweat, began to slip down my throat, and her shapely little socked foot pressed into every corner of my mouth. My mouth formed in obedience to the shape and flexing of her foot, my mind a delicious blank, blasted by the taste and the supreme ecstasy of Stella's fluids. And from behind, I felt Candace tugging and slowly plunging into me, moaning and gasping quietly into my back as she tried to keep her cool. She wrapped her legs around me, and grabbed my cock with her warm, lightly dusted toes. Pulsing quickly, she began to buck her powerful hips into my ass, her slick black leotard worming against me as her belly worked. I felt her big swollen dildo press deep into me, again and again.

After a few thrusts of her feet I felt myself swelling up like a bubble at the surface of a thick muck, ready to explode at any second. Stella's toes flexed in my tired, used up mouth, and Candace fucked me from behind, her feet forming a tight hole that she pressed my dick into over and over. Suddenly I felt an overwhelming flood of pleasure come up from deep inside my ass, surge to the base of my balls, and spurt out in long strings of cum all over the sides of Candace's foot, mingling with her exposed, dusty soles and toes. I was blasted, empty -- just a vessel for anyone to fill at their heart's desire. Tonight it was Stella, her dark glittering eyes piercing my orgasmic bursting murk, and Candace's strapon, forcing me into submission, her hot breath pouring into my ear as she gasped uncontrollably and came, with her cum-coated toes flexing and her thighs shaking uncontrollably.

What happened next is fuzzy, I barely remember Candace unsticking me from her tool, and Stella shoving her filthy toe socks into my still-waiting mouth, as I laid on the meditation cushions in the dance rehearsal room in a total daze. The last thing I remember is Olive, Stella, and Candace looking over me, gagged and spent. I remember Olive turning to each girl, and nodding in approval. As my vision faded, I thought I heard her say, "This is excellent work. He's ready."

12