Dear Pussy

Story Info
A love letter.
751 words
4.54
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Beautiful,

We haven't really talked as much as we should, so I fear some misunderstandings, uncertainties, and even doubts may have grown between us over time. Words feel inadequate to express my feelings about you, but I really want to take this opportunity to let you know what's in my head and in my heart. I think some of it may surprise you.

There's such a dizzying barrage of artificial expectations, empty idealizations, and profound misconceptions about you, coming from so many different directions. So much of this noise seems designed to make you feel like there's something wrong with you, that you'll never be good enough, or that something about you needs to change. It breaks my heart to think you might ever believe that.

Every time I look at you my heart skips a beat. I can't get enough of that, you really take my breath away. I've never seen another quite like you, and every detail is a delight. I know sometimes you worry about your shape, or size, or contours. Sometimes you wonder if your lips are too big or too small, if you look better with more or less hair. Maybe you even wonder if it's a turnoff that everything isn't quite symmetrical. Please let me assure you that none of that is anything you should worry about, you really are absolutely perfect. The more I get to know you the more I love all the little differences that make you unique and the more beauty I see in you. I could look at you all day and never get tired of it.

I can smell you and I love it. Not from very far away (unless you are very very excited, and what a thrill that is!), but when we're snuggling up close your scent absolutely grips me. It's hard to describe, there's nothing else in the world that smells like you so trying to find a comparison is impossible. The best I can do is say that you smell like it feels to kiss for the first time, or feel a lover's hands on my body. Your smell fills my world when you're near and turns me on like nothing else can, and it changes through the month like seasons. Sometimes it's light and delicate and sometimes it's heady and complex, but it's always amazing. You may be tempted to cover your scent with perfumed soaps and washes, particularly when it's stronger, but I love when you don't - strawberry is for strawberries, raw pussy rocks me to my core.

Your taste is as hard to describe as your scent, and just as unique and incomparable. Clean, powerful, and pure, like fresh rain on steel. There's nothing else like it and it's utterly intoxicating. Different parts of you have different flavours too. Your lips and clitoris usually have a smoother, lighter taste, but when I plunge my tongue deep into you there's almost an electric overtone. I love exploring your flavours with my tongue, finding the subtle differences and hidden deliciousness. Sometimes if you're just out of the shower or bath I can hardly taste you at all and I miss it.

Your wetness speaks volumes to me. When I see you glistening, or feel you slick and slippery beneath my fingers, or hear the soft wet noises as you move or we move together it tells me how amazingly turned on you are. The idea that you could be "too wet" makes about as much sense to me as saying you could be "too aroused." On days when you aren't as wet as you'd like to be it's a huge turn-on for me to cover my fingers in lube and gently spread it all over and around your sensitive folds.

When you feel sexy it makes me feel sexy with you, and when you feel relaxed it makes me feel relaxed too. Lots of hair, no hair, a little hair in a funky design, piercings, henna, white cotton, black leather, red silk, it's all fantastic. You're absolutely stunning; every time I look at you feels like the first time all over again.

If there was anything at all I'd change about you it's this: I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, touch yourself with my fingers, taste and smell you as I do. I wish you could feel the stir and heat you bring me every time you open yourself to me. Mere words don't do you justice.

Love Always,