Dear reader

Story Info
A lickable man with a hard cock is so desirable...
816 words
4.75
1.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been a long long while since I've made an appearance on here, and for that I'm truly sorry. Life has changed from the erotic misadventures to that of a married woman who still loves giving blow jobs. Though I am married, I am far from dead.

I appreciate the male form. I still drool over a well kept man, trust me, the kitty still purrs.

I have a different take on a rating scale. There are those I would love to ride, sure, but my top notch of this scale is my love to lick. Yes, there are a few lickable men. I would love nothing more to have that hot throbbing rod in my mouth. If I could line all those lickable men up and suck them off... oh... my... my little clit is just pulsing at the mere fantasy.

Some women get all hot and bothered by getting rammed hard. A good ramming is all well and good but to have a cock get so firm that it's on the verge of bursting because you're bringing such shear and utter pleasure to the man it belongs to... forgive me for being so bold, but that gets me dripping. I LOVE giving head. I love sliding my mouth up and down that shaft. I adore taking him in all the way to the hilt and making him feel as though I'm going to swallow the whole damn thing. I enjoy using the tip of my tongue to caress the frenulum side to side, up and down, turning slow circles driving him mad with passion. If his toes aren't curling while you're giving him head, if he's not just barely contained, if he's not thrashing and begging for mercy, you're definitely not doing something right honey.

Having my tongue pierced twice, it isn't because I thought it was cool. It isn't a fashion statement. I do know how to use it and I do so very very well. Whether I strictly wear two bar bells or if I switch it up with a French tickler paired with a vibrating tongue ring... or even if I go all natural, a good and satisfying time will be had. Some talents just come naturally.

Ah, the penis. I love the feel. I'm salivating just describing it. I'd love to be sucking a nice hard cock right now!! This very instant!! To take my tongue and lick it from base to tip. To engulf it entirely. To wiggle my velvet tongue back and forth across that pulsing vein. To circle the head lazily. Yes, I would love to be giving head right now. To have his hands tangled in my long hair. To have him thrusting in my mouth. To have my fingers tickling his hairs and maybe a slight tug, then to move those hands over his hips to grip his ass while I swallow him whole again.... feeling him go further and further over the edge of control... gently caressing his thighs all the while feeling his fingers tangle in my hair... up and down the shaft with my mouth.

Tongue in constant motion. The tongue piercings hitting different points adding to the urgency he's feeling. And as he climbs closer and closer to his undoing, his cock grows further. It becomes thicker, fuller. It starts dancing on its own within my mouth... an uncontrollable twitch. A beg for release. THAT moment, THAT is my VERY favorite. Just before he cums, when he's his absolute hardest. When he's so full of passion he can barely stand himself. When he's so... MANLY! When he's so opposite of my female form, oh yes, that IS my favorite. My little honey hole is the wettest in that moment. It's all I can do not to climb on top of him and ride him as hard as I can... but denying myself that pleasure is part of the turn on. As much as I would love to bounce up and down on that throbbing member or for him to hold my hips while he drives himself into me as fast and as hard as he can.... for him to firmly roll my nipples between his fingers... for him to take my breast in his mouth and tantalize ME with HIS skills.... but this isn't about ME. It's about taking him carnal. Primal. All man.

Slow lazy circles all up and down that rigid cock. The tongue rings enhancing his pleasure... dancing over, under, around his flesh rod... I hope he feels my hunger. Sliding my mouth down and back, eager for his release... and finally I allow it. Spurt, tremble, spurt...

There's nothing on this earth like giving a tremendous blow job to a man. There is NO bigger TURN ON for this girl, who loves giving head.

Until next time, dear reader, may your dreams be pleasurable spurts.