Pillow Talk: All About Oral

Story Info
Two lovers discuss and experience the pleasures of oral sex.
5.4k words
4.75
9.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers

Dear Readers: The characters in this story are all of legal age. The writing of this began out as a little "how to" story, but quickly morphed into something more. I wish to acknowledge my friend and fellow writer Miss Veronica who helped me with this and became my co-author. Without her inspiration and encouragement, it may have been left unfinished. I hope you enjoy. Ed (CanadianM)

***

Slowly he kissed down her beautiful body, his lips and tongue once again exploring and enjoying the sweetness of her flesh. He lingered at a taut nipple, the tip of his tongue rolling around it, over the tiny bumps on her areola. He drew it into his mouth, eliciting a soft sigh from her as he sucked.

His lips found the swell of her belly, and he showered it with soft kisses. His tongue played a moment in her belly button before he continued his downward journey. The soft patch of silky hair caressed his face as he moved lower. The scent of her hot sex was now filling his nostrils, making him crave the taste of her.

He blew softly over her vulva, then let his tongue lightly trace down the folds of her flesh. His lips moved to the softness of her inner thigh, kissing and licking as she began to squirm. He felt her fingertips caress his hair as he teased her. His tongue moved upward, back to her labia. He ran his tongue up and down those lips, enjoying the wetness between them. She gripped his hair tighter as he pushed inward, savouring the sweet taste of her.

She was dripping wet now as his tongue went as deep as it could, his face awash with her warm juices. He pulled back slightly, moving his tongue up and down, side to side, not wanting to leave any part of her sex untouched. At the top, he found that sensitive nub of flesh, now fully extended. As his tongue flicked against it, he felt her give a little shiver of pleasure. His tongue swirled around and around, and then his lips engulfed it, sucking it gently as she began to moan.

He slipped a finger into the wetness below, moving it in and out in a slow, steady rhythm as his tongue played a staccato on her pulsing clit. He loved her taste, her scent, her sounds, he was in his happy place, and her pleasure was his goal.

He kept going, making love to her with lips and tongue and fingers. Her sounds intensified in volume; the grip on his hair tightened; her hips rose as she squirmed beneath his ministrations. He could tell she was close, and he pushed his finger deep, hooking it slightly upward and touching that other magical spot. Her hips bucked as he pushed her over the edge.

He lifted his eyes so he could look up at her and see her head thrown back, eyes closed, and mouth open with her moans of pleasure filling the room. She was totally lost in the ecstasy of the moment. His tongue was still dancing against her pulsing extended clit. He loved giving her pleasure this way. Her hips bucked one more time, and then she grasped his hair and pulled him away. He would have kept going for as long as she would let him, but her body had reached the point of pleasure saturation, and she needed to catch her breath. He slowly kissed his way up her body until their lips met, and they shared one long deep kiss. He lay beside her, just holding her as her body calmed from her orgasms.

"That was so wonderful," she whispered breathlessly. "You always give me so much pleasure when you go down on me. You seem to love doing it, which makes me so lucky. Why do you love it so much?"

"Well," he replied, "You know how I love giving you pleasure, and I find that the more I give, the more I get in return. But I get pleasure just from knowing that you are enjoying what I am doing, and it is turning you on. I am a giver by nature. Don't get me wrong, I love sex in all the wonderful ways we share it, but going down on a woman is right at the top of the list of things I enjoy sexually. Perhaps that was because one of my first lovers was a bit older, and she taught me how to fully enjoy it. I find it a most intimate act, one that touches all the senses. I find the hot scent of a woman's sex to be such an aphrodisiac. And I love how it increases in intensity as the passions rise. I love the feel of flesh against my tongue. I love the taste and the wetness. And I so enjoy the sweet sounds it elicits and the feel of fingers gripping my hair, just everything about it. And with you, it is always so very, very good. And you have seen how aroused I get when I am enjoying that sweetness between your legs."

"God, you're amazing," she said. "Before you, most of what I knew about getting oral sex was getting a few licks to make sure I'm wet enough for intercourse. Can you teach a class or something so other girls can be as lucky as me?"

"You know, I just don't understand why men don't realize how wonderful it is and don't take their time to enjoy it. I mean, those same men who won't do it, or just give a few perfunctory licks, have no problem in having a woman perform fellatio on them, and perhaps coming in their mouth. It seems to me like a double standard. I think a friend of mine said it best, "If you aren't prepared to lick it, you shouldn't be able to fuck it!" It should be about mutual pleasure, and if one partner is not getting the pleasure that they need, then something is wrong. When I go down on a woman, my goal is to have her experience an orgasm, and I want to take as long as necessary to achieve that goal,"

"Mmmm, as long as necessary." She snuggled closer in his arms. "I love your friend's saying, and of course you lick it so damn good you can fuck it anytime you want! You know, I was amazed at how patient you were that first time, giving me pleasure with your tongue. Were you always that way?"

"I guess it is from experience and something I have learned over the years. Every woman is different, and while all enjoy me pleasuring them with my lips and tongue, one must learn the subtle nuances that give them the most pleasure. Some like it always soft and gentle, building to a crescendo. Some like it a bit more urgent, perhaps a bit rougher. And you darling, seem to like it in various ways, perhaps whatever mood you are in? And that is why, like we have talked about, communication is so important in a relationship. You have to talk about it, learn what your lover enjoys. Pick up on the little non-verbal cues that you get while you are enjoying her with your lips and tongue. Like I said, it is all about pleasure, and in my experience, every bit of pleasure you give, you will get the same or more in return. I always find that taking my time to get to know that sweetness between a woman's legs pays off big time. Exploring, enjoying, and being guided to the places that give her the most pleasure." He smiled and kissed the base of her neck.

She blushed. "What non-verbal cues do I give while you're licking me?"

"It is the sounds you make, the way your body moves, the way you stroke or grip my hair, the way your hips raise as you are getting close, so many little things that you do. You love my tongue, and I can always tell when I have to stop teasing and concentrate on your clit. And you always get louder as your pleasure builds. But I love it too when you talk to me, tell me what is feeling good, tell me to keep going."

"Good god, you should teach a class to all men of the world," she said, smiling. "What do you think you'd teach them? And do you need an assistant for demonstrations?"

He laughed at her suggestion of an assistant for a demonstration. "Well, I don't know about having an assistant or giving demonstrations, but if I did, you would be my number one choice. I love going down on you. I love the way you react. But about the things, I have learned? What would I tell them? Well, first, I have found the build-up is important. And not just for going down, it is for any lovemaking. I mean, you wouldn't be happy if I just gave you a quick kiss and then rammed my cock into you, would you? And it is the same with cunnilingus, I don't just dive right in, I start with kisses. Every woman I have ever known loves kisses, lots of kisses. You, my darling, are no exception, and I adore kissing you. But then I slowly work down toward the goal. I like to linger here and there on the way: at the neck; the breasts: the belly. I think it is important to build the anticipation. And when I get down there, again, I don't just dive right in. I like to take my time, perhaps kiss and lick the soft sweet inner thighs. Perhaps tease a little, lightly running my tongue just overtop of the vulva or just blowing on it as I move from side to side. I like to make eye contact, confirming I am totally into what I am doing and also making sure you are as well."

He paused and gave her another kiss, "But my sweet sexy lady, the time will come when I want to dive in and enjoy. I like to run my tongue up and down the labia. Perhaps suck or nibble on those wonderful folds of flesh. Open it up with my tongue, enjoying the taste and the feel of the wetness. I love exploring, licking up and down, side-to-side. Pushing the tip of my tongue into the vagina, swirling it around the perineum. I don't want to leave any part unattended. I know that sometimes you like me to go lower, to a more intimate place, but right now, we are talking about cunnilingus. Ass play, which we both enjoy, is a whole other topic."

She shivered. "Just listening to you talking about it is making me throb and turning me on all over again. I'm definitely going to have to suck your cock soon, but I have another question. Which do you like more: playing with my clit or wiggling your tongue inside me?"

"I love it all, as you know, and pushing my tongue deep is wonderful, but I know that you love me paying lots of attention to the clit, that sensitive little nub of flesh that gives you so much pleasure. I like to explore and avoid it at first, again teasing a bit, building the anticipation. But make no mistake, it needs and will get lots and lots of my attention. Now, in my experience, some ladies just enjoy it being caressed softly with the tongue, and others need more. A lover should get to know what his partner likes. How does she react when you flick your tongue against it? When you swirl your tongue around it? When you gently suck on it? And again, there will be lots of verbal and non-verbal cues to let you know if she is enjoying it. You need to understand your partner's needs and make sure she is getting pleasure. And, most important to me, spend as long as necessary to give that pleasure. And I know that I will get that same pleasure in return."

"I also really love when you don't just use your tongue and add in a little extra - it's heaven. Have you always done that?"

"No, I had to learn, some women can have an orgasm from just clitoral stimulation, but some need more. Again, communication is so important, picking up on the cues. I have never been shy about sliding a finger or two into the vagina while using my lips and tongue on the clit. You have always loved those extra things we do, like when I include a toy. I want to do anything that it takes to find that pinnacle of pleasure. And just like you sometimes edge me with your mouth and hand, I sometimes try to edge you too, teasing the clit until you are close and then backing off and then bringing you up again. I like to take my time and enjoy doing it. Enjoying the taste, the scent, and the feel, just everything about it. "

"Sometimes when you lick me, I don't cum, and it's just foreplay. How do you decide whether or not you'll make me cum?" She traced a finger up and down his cock, waiting for his answer.

"Well, sometimes that is easy," he said with a laugh, "Especially when you are begging me to fuck you! But sometimes it is me, wanting to get you throbbing with my lips and tongue, taking you right to the edge of pleasure, and then have you enjoy the feel of me entering you with my hardness. And like I said, I love giving pleasure, and if I make you cum with my mouth first, then the intercourse afterward is oh so good, and hopefully you will have another orgasm. But then, it is like when you pleasure me with your mouth, sometimes it is foreplay, but sometimes we both just want you to get me off that way. And it is always so good when you suck me. I think you have much the same outlook on fellatio as I do with cunnilingus. I know you seem to love sucking my cock. Do you get pleasure from doing it as much as I do from going down on you?"

"Oh darling, I get so much pleasure from sucking your cock, mainly in two ways. First, it gives me so much pleasure to turn you on and get you so excited. That half sigh, half moan you make when I first take you into my mouth is sheer heaven. It's why I usually go slow and cherish that first time you slide in my mouth. To be honest, your reactions are my very favourite part. The way you groan, the way your legs quiver, and the way you touch my hair and face and lips. It all just gets me so hot and so wet. Well, you already know that from when you touch or lick me after I suck you." She blushed, remembering how he always adored how wet and swollen she was after sucking him."

"The second way that I enjoy it so much is the physical sensations. Your cock is so hard, but the skin is so silky, which makes for such a sexy contradiction. And your cock is always so warm. And that leaking - good god, the leaking is so sexy. I taste you on my tongue, knowing there is more to come, and it drives me wild. The sweet slide of your cock in and out is just dreamy. And I can't resist getting my hands on you too...your legs, your balls, the part of your cock that I can't fit in my mouth, and of course that sweet ass of yours to slow you down or speed you up. Overall, I really love how it's such a sexy way to spoil you and focus on your pleasure. You're such a giver to me, so it's a wonderful way for me to give back to you."

"You know I love it, but you don't always do it the same way. Sometimes you do it slow and dreamy, and sometimes you seem to have an urgency to make me cum," he said as he felt her fingers wrap around his flesh. "How do you decide?"

She paused, looking thoughtful. "You know, that's a great question. I think it's a combination of what I think you want and need as well as what my mood is. For example, when you've had a long day and are feeling tired, I want to make you feel really relaxed and happy. So then I go for slow and dreamy, where it takes at least ten minutes of kissing and licking your cock before the tip even gets into my mouth. Then I suckle the tip and use my hands a lot to stroke your thighs and help you just unwind. I can feel how you relax when I'm sucking you so slow and settle in like I have all the time in the world. I can feel your muscles melt and your happy sighs and those sweet words that praise me and tell me how amazing it feels. I love to just keep kissing and sucking you slowly and tenderly to be sure you know that you should enjoy every small step and take as long as you want to enjoy before you cum."

She leaned down and gave the tip of his cock a slow, wet kiss. The moan he made was music to her ears. "Then there are those times that it needs to be hard and fast. That might be because you're desperate because I've been teasing you throughout dinner and in the car, ramping up your arousal to a fevered pitch. I do love making you so wild that you're dying for pleasure right away and need to cum. You know how much your need gets to me. Another reason it might be hard and fast is that I just want it to be. It's a big rush for me to overwhelm you with pleasure and make you helpless to do anything but take it. It's so hot to see you pinned against a wall or the kitchen counter just trying to hold yourself up as I see how fast I can make you cum. When I do that, I love the way your hips thrust like you can't help it. And the noises you make when you're fucking my mouth, dying to cum...they are so damn sexy. That's usually when I can't help but finger myself while sucking you."

He shivered as her lips touched his cock with another kiss, "What about when I cum? I remember the first time you gave me a blowjob, I said I was going to cum and thought you would pull away, but you just kept going and let me cum in your mouth. God, that was so good, but not all women want that."

"I'll be honest, darling, there was no way in hell that I was going to let you cum anywhere but my mouth that first time." She smiled and kissed each of his balls. "I think it is so intimate to swallow you like that. And it adds so much to the experience for you. I'll admit, I don't swallow for me... it's all for you, but I really love doing it for you. Being able to look up at you while you're pulsing in my mouth is so hot. And seeing the look in your eyes as you watch me swallow never fails to make my heart race. Plus, I think your cock," she paused as she squeezed the shaft affectionately. "I think your cock likes to have a hot, wet place to finish, no?"

His nod made her grin. "Now I know a lot of women don't want any cum in their mouth, and some spit it out if it gets in their mouth. Just like I don't like you shooting cum all over my face. To each, their own, and I can understand that the taste or texture is a bit much for some women to swallow. But I think it just ramps up the pleasure and the intimacy, and it's so worth it to me. Of course," she grinned, "there are those times that it's fun not to swallow and let you cum all over my breasts. Then I get to watch your shiny cock, wet from my mouth, pulsing with cum and feel your pleasure in a different way. And I really, really like pleasuring you in lots of ways." She stroked his cock lightly.

"And it didn't take you long to find my most sensitive places," he almost moaned as her fingers moved on his flesh, "Is every man you have ever been with the same, or do they react differently?"

"Actually, that was something that surprised me as I got more experience. I thought men would be a lot more similar than they are when it comes to blowjobs. Some men love to talk and encourage while others are a lot quieter or, unfortunately, silent. I don't like the silent ones because the reactions are so much fun! It's also harder to read them when they are silent to figure out if they like what I'm doing or want more of something else. Just like you pay attention to women's reactions, I'm paying attention to men's reactions. And it's really hard to read them when there are little or no reactions. Some just lie there and do nothing, but the good ones are much more involved. It's not that you have to be sexually pleasing her at the same time, but caressing her hair or touching her cheek goes a long way. And watching...I love how you watch me suck you because it keeps us together in such a sexy, shared moment." She giggled. "Unless I have you blindfolded or in a position where you can't watch." She winked.

"Then there is quite a bit of variation in what men prefer when it comes to physical sensations. Some men love having their balls played with, and some are so sensitive there that they don't really want them touched at all. Some don't really enjoy a slow and dreamy blowjob, but I think that has to do with impatience for orgasm, and I personally think they are missing out. Some can barely feel anything around the head, while others..." she continued as she traced a finger around his ledge, watching him shiver. "Others, like you, have a very sensitive head. And then there is the frenulum. In my personal experience, you are the only man I've been with who is really sensitive there. And it is so damn sexy and fun!" She slid down and put her mouth right above his frenulum. "And you love when I kiss it." She kissed it. "And you love when I lick it." She licked it softly, and he moaned. "And I love to spend a very long time showing you how much I adore your hot, sensitive frenulum." She licked it again, this time swirling small circles on it with her tongue.

CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers
12