Dear Richard, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Young Wife Shares Milky Breasts at work.
10.8k words
3.08
25.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
481 Followers

Dear Richard, We Need To Talk

by Buster2U

This is a Cuck Story, please don't read it, if that "triggers you"!

My name is Richard Chamberlain, and my wife is Lisa. We are both in our thirties and we both enjoy successful careers. We met during our sophomore year of college.

Then later after so much romancing of my beautiful future wife, we got married just after graduation. I studied Computers and Internet technology, and Lisa studied to become a nurse.

We've been married for a while now, and I feel we have a very good marriage due to our excellent communication. We always talk about everything, which helps to ensure that we are always on the same page, so we can work together as a team toward our mutual family goals.

We have 2 children, a boy, Roger, 13, and a girl, Nancy,11. Which seems like plenty for us to manage, since we are always so busy. They, really are the center of our lives and our whole world.

Like many young couples these days, Lisa wanted me to get the snip to my nuts so she wouldn't have to take birth control pills for most of her adult life. Lisa hinted that birth control pills might be a potential cause of breast cancer.

Unlike many of the men I know, I was not afraid to get my nuts snipped.

It actually turned me on, sacrificing for my Lisa. LOL Lisa was there to hold my hand and was right there watching everything, while it was done, so I was not really worried.

We don't want any more kids and we don't need any more kids. So one less thing to be stressed about in life.

Lisa is a senior nurse in her dept, at General Hospital. So Lisa is actually the one that does the schedules for everyone in her department. So now, she can feed the kids and drop them off at school, each morning, on her way to work. All I have to do is make the money to pay most of the bills and remember to then pick up the kids on my way home.

Life is beautiful and going great. The biggest thing we have to be concerned about, anymore, is getting the kids prepared for the big spelling bee, contest at school, that is coming up soon, in a couple weeks.

Lisa is a very pretty and attractive young woman, my buddies all tell me, I married way, way, above my pay grade. Even my jealous co-workers agree with that sentiment.

But good for me, Lisa is always considerate of my feelings, to never do anything that would make me jealous, worried, or concerned. Thank God.

Lisa was an A-cup bust size when I met her, an A-cup bust size when we fell in love, and an A-cup bust size when we got married. I like small-busted women, with a nice tight ass. But it seems that she was always made to feel inferior, by the more busty young ladies, in her class, that she grew up with.

Lisa has an exceptional figure now. Lisa wanted a breast enhancement and I agreed, that if she wanted to have bigger breasts, by golly, buy bigger breasts! We can afford it, so fine with me.

Of course, that meant that Lisa had to show everyone in the whole dang, Hospital her new boobs once the bandages came off, and she went back to work. She went from a small A cup, which was perfect for me, all the way to a DDD cup. These hooters look gigantic on her small framed 110 lb. body.

I got one thing out of this deal when I agreed to pay for Lisa's new boobs. Lisa finally agreed to keep milk in her breasts for me. Which is actually my fetish, her having milky breasts, something that I always wanted. This is something that I really love and enjoy. Now, I get to enjoy her milky breasts, every night when we go to bed.

It is really easy to do, once the milk starts. Typically during a woman's pregnancy, a woman's breasts develop to produce milk. However, there are other ways to make the breasts begin lactation.

But once lactation begins, all a woman has to do is continue to pump her breasts to drain all the milk out, several times a day.

A woman's breasts will keep producing milk as long as a woman will keep pumping the milk out of her breasts. Maintaining the demand, causes, and maintains, the continued production of a woman's breast milk.

So, life is good. Lisa never works late, and she never goes on girls' nights out. Lisa always has dinner ready for the family and serves it by 6 pm, rain or shine every night. Best of all, Lisa never does anything to make me jealous, worried, or concerned. Life is so good!

Lisa works with a lot of people down there at the big hospital. They come and they go. Changing departments, changing floors, transferring to other locations. So, I don't bother to try to keep track of all her friends and co-workers.

When Lisa started talking about the new young, Doctor on her floor, named Jamal. I didn't think anything of it, even when she mentioned that she thought he was very good-looking.

Lisa did mention that the other female Nurses teased her that she should be sure to show her new big beautiful breasts to the New Hot Good Looking Black Doctor.

The unfortunate thing was, that Lisa never mentioned that when she showed Doctor Jamal her breasts, they were leaking a little milk.

Lisa also never mentioned that they were both thrilled about her leaking milk because he wanted to taste her milk.

Lisa also never mentioned that she wanted the good-looking black doctor to suck her breasts and have all the milk that he wanted, anytime he wanted.

Lisa, didn't want any of her coworkers, to think she was a prude or prejudiced because he is very dark black, as he actually came from Africa.

Lisa also didn't mention that Doctor Jamal really enjoyed the taste of her milk. LOL, I didn't know anything about it.

Actually, it would have turned me on, knowing that a black man had sucked my wife's breasts to get her milk. I get wood, just thinking about it!

This undoubtedly would have meant that his black hands were holding her sensitive, white, milk engorged, breasts as well.

In addition to that, there was never any mention that the good Doctor would try to drink his fill, every shift, thereafter.

Lisa also never mentioned that they would seek out an empty patient room for a half hour, or more, so the good Doctor could suck her big breasts all he wanted, while they cuddled comfortably on an empty patient bed, in an empty patient room.

So, due to my wife's, apparently intentional, lack of communication, about her most recent sexual flirting, or whatever you would want to call her giving her breast milk daily to Doctor Jamal. I had absolutely NO knowledge of all this that was going on behind my back!

I was completely caught unaware, until, just as we were going to bed, one night, recently, my lovely wife Lisa began to finally speak about it.

=====

"Dear Richard, We Need to Talk," said Lisa, my beautiful wife, as she waited for me naked in bed.

"So what do you want to chat about, my sweet beautiful wife?" I asked softly as I was getting undressed for bed.

"Dear Richard, I want to know how much you love me." Lisa purrs.

"I love you with all my heart, all my body, and all my soul, Sweetheart," I whispered

"Rich, let me ask you some things then. Please, cuddle up here with me, while I stroke your big cock." Lisa Coos.

"Certainly Dear, like this?" I said as I pull my pajama pants down, laying next to Lisa as she takes a good grip on my cock and my full balls, so intimately and wonderfully, it felt like magic!

"Yes Dear, Thank You. Now, I want to know how much you really really love me." purrs Lisa.

"Of Course, Sweetheart. I have never loved anyone more than I love you." I said.

"Do you love me enough, to let me hurt you Rich?" Lisa asks so sweetly.

"You can hurt me all that you want to, Sweetheart," I said.

"See the alcohol on my nightstand and that pack of needles? Do you love me enough to let me stick all 100 of those needles into your dick?" Lisa whispers

"What? Why would you want to do something like that to my dick? But yes, if that would really make you happy, I would let you stick all 100 needles into my dick. However, I would rather that you didn't do that, tho," I said.

"and, Sweetheart, I would still love you, even if you hurt me that way." I whispered back.

"Would you still love me, if I stuck all those 100 needles into your balls?" Lisa smiles.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I will still love you, no matter how bad, you hurt me, and make me cry, Honey." I said.

"Would you still love me, if I wanted to rupture one of your testicles, Sweetheart?"

"Yes, hurt me all you want. I will always love you, Honey." I said.

"Ok, I'm going to really hurt you a little, to see if you really mean it," Lisa said with a naughty smile.

Lisa starts to squeeze my left nut, carefully, between her thumb and her forefinger, very gently, but firmly. Not wishing to totally crush my testicle, just hurt it really bad.

"Lisa, Oh Honey, that hurts so bad, Oh, you are really hurting my balls, crushing my testicle. Sweetheart, Why, Why are you hurting me like this, Lisa? That hurts so bad." I cry as tears run down my face.

"I have to make sure, that you really love me, Honey, before I confess. I have done something you probably will think is terrible, and I am afraid that this is going to crush you. So I want to make sure that you love me with all your heart, and that you will still love me, unconditionally, after I confess." Lisa explained.

"That doesn't make sense to me Lisa. Just, please, tell me what you have done. Please, stop hurting me, Sweetheart." I whispered.

"Rich, what I am going to tell you, will probably, really hurt you a lot, when I tell you everything. So, first, I want you to know that I'm very sorry that it will probably hurt you, very badly Honey. But I have to be completely honest with you." Lisa said.

"Whoa, now you have my attention, Sweetheart. But, now I am also concerned! Please, tell me what this is all about." I said.

"Honey, I really need you to be a big boy now. I need you to understand, and not make a big deal about this. Unfortunately, this may hurt you somewhat, it might sting you a little, you might be upset a little bit or you might feel threatened."

"But because I really sincerely love you, you really don't need to feel that way at all." Lisa coos.

"So this is going to sting and hurt me a little, and I will feel threatened, but I don't really need to feel that way? OK then, tell me, I am ready." I said.

"Please, don't get upset or mad. This doesn't have to upset you, I am sorry, I didn't intend to let this happen, I am so sorry Baby, please don't let this hurt you. but I am only human, and humans make mistakes." Lisa spoke so softly and sweetly, as she strokes my hardening cock.

"Please continue, just tell me! What have you done?" I said, getting impatient.

"Dear Richard, I am sorry, but I had sexual relations twice today, with a Doctor, from work. I didn't intend it to happen, I never wanted to cheat on you. However, It was wonderful."

"Would it upset you, if I wanted to continue having sexual relations with him? Maybe one or two nights a week?" Lisa gently asked me,

Lisa gently stroked my throbbing cock with one hand and gently held my sensitive balls warmly with the other.

"Lisa, you fucked a Doctor today!? Why? Why are you trying to destroy our marriage? Don't you love me anymore?" I gasped, tears forming in my eyes.

"Please, don't let it upset you, Honey. I didn't intend to let it happen, the first time.

Let me explain how it happened. You see, ever since I showed that black hunk and stud of a Doctor Jamal, my new big breasts and he saw them leaking milk."

,

"He begged to taste it. This seemed a little naughty at first, but the thought of him holding my breasts and sucking my nipples really turned me on." Lisa explained.

"This is the black doctor, correct?" I asked.

"Yes, it was so naughty and sexy, seeing his big black hands holding my big white sensitive breasts to suck them and his black lips on my pink nipples. I loved it, and it turned me on so much."

"After that, we did it every day, whenever we could. We would sneak into an empty patient room so he could drain all my milk by him sucking my full breasts. It felt so good for him to suck my breasts and I loved every time he did it." Lisa coos.

"Lisa, no wonder you fucked him. For two months you have been teasing the hell out of each other, doing this. I can't imagine how turned on it must have made both of you!" I said.

"Yes, and then I started stroking his cock through his pants. Then I started pulling it out and licking his cock, and even putting his cock in my mouth until he would come. Of course, I had to have him rub my pussy too. I even pulled my pants down so he could finger me the last couple of weeks. That was so good." Lisa purrs

"Lisa, this is sounding worse and worse. How could you do this with another man? How could you let him touch you between your legs Honey?" I cried.

"I guess I just was so excited because Doctor Jamal was so very handsome and so black. Anyway, this morning, as he was sucking my breasts, I was stroking his bare cock and he had his fingers in my pussy, it just happened." Lisa purrs.

"He suddenly just rolled over on top of me and started putting his big black cock into my bare fertile pussy. It felt so good, I loved it. I really didn't want him to stop!" Lisa whispers.

"Lisa, this is breaking my heart, Honey! How could you, how could you do that?" I cried.

"I was so wet it didn't take that long for Jamal to work his giant black monster cock deep into my fertile pussy. I was in heaven, I came about a dozen times before I realized that we would get fired if someone walked in and caught us fucking." Lisa confesses.

"I started begging Jamal to stop. But he wouldn't stop until I agreed to follow him home to finish fucking, after work." Lisa mews

"Lisa, no no no, you didn't follow him home. Did you?" I asked.

"Yes, I was so horny and I still wanted more of his black cock. We met at the front door of the Hospital at 3 pm and I followed him home. When got to his house we rushed inside ripped our clothes off and fucked like bunnies for over two hours before he finally filled me with his black seed."

"It felt so good, and I came more times than I could count, as he filled me with his sperm. I loved it more than anything, Rich. I am so sorry, Honey." Lisa whispered.

"What? You cheated today with that Black Doctor today? What was his name? Was he that Jamal guy, that you have been talking about so much? Everybody knows Black men are a much better fuck and of course, they deserve all the white women they can fuck, because they are so much bigger and better." I said very sadly.

"I am sorry Rich, I didn't mean for it to happen, Honey." Lisa coos.

Then to add insult to injury, you want him to continue to be your steady lover? Why Lisa? Why?" I asked, tears running down my cheeks.

"It was just so wonderful Rich. I had no idea that sex could ever be that beautiful, overwhelming and powerful, Honey. And it would be just for sex, not love, Richard," Lisa whispers gently while she massages and tenderly squeezes my balls so sweetly.

"What? Please, Sweetheart, No No No no. Are you serious Lisa? Why are you suddenly not happy with my lovemaking? I always eat your pussy every night, until you always have several orgasms, when we make love." I said.

"Why would you want another lover on the side? That breaks my heart, Honey." I said as my eyes really start to water.

I tremble helplessly, eyes watering. tears coming into my eyes, getting ready to start flowing as my heart breaks. I feel shocked and defeated, just wanting to die.

I feel like I have lost my will to live. It is suddenly, hard to breathe. My beautiful wife wants me to agree, to letting her have a black lover on the side! It feels like my life, my world is over.

"Honestly, I had been thinking about trying sex with Doctor Jamal. A man that I have become very attracted to. Since we have become very close, working together. But it was just a fantasy, I never ever thought it would really ever happen Honey." Lisa whispers to me.

Lisa ever so gently squeezes my tender nut sack, almost like she is showing me, how much she really loves me with all her heart, and would never really hurt me.

The funny thing is, I would actually prefer that she rupture me, it would hurt me far less than the heartache she is inflicting on me now.

"Lisa, you just broke my heart, you have practically destroyed our marriage and you want to continue your affair? Don't you think that is a little excessive and destructive to our marriage?"

"How would you feel if I fucked one of the young hot secretaries, where I work?" I whispered, Trying my best, not to cry, but my eyes are starting to really water.

"I would hope, that I could be mature enough, to not be upset about it, for you, Rich. Please let me continue, Honey." Lisa coos.

"Ever since that day, about two months ago now, when I showed that hot Doctor, Jamal, my new big breasts and he saw them leaking milk, we have been getting closer. Probably because, he had insisted that he have a taste, and I have been sharing my milk with him since then." Lisa coos.

"So, how did that happen, dear?" I asked.

"l guess it was because I felt so proud, that the studly hot young black doctor that all the other nurses are so attracted to, seriously wanted and desired my very own milky breasts." Lisa coos.

"That made me feel so very proud, to be able to please this strong and handsome new young black Doctor from Africa. Now, my breasts constantly just ache, for him and his wonderful touch." Lisa whispers with a naughty smile.

Lisa continues stroking my cock so sweetly. Suddenly I realize that this could be the end of our marriage! That my wife, who I had trusted and who I completely depended on before, is no longer dependable or trustworthy.

My Life is obviously shattered, and our Marriage is ruined and our family is nearly destroyed! Please, God, don't let this be the end of our marriage. I prayed to myself.

"So, now, you want him as your steady lover, Honey? Please, just crush my nuts now, so that the physical pain can overcome and blot out, my terrible heartache.

I just want to die." I gasped, tears flooding my vision.

"I am sorry Richard, if this hurts you. But ever since he tasted my milk, he has insisted on getting more and more of it, every day. So, I have been letting him nurse my milky breasts, every day, several times a day." Lisa explains.

"Why Lisa? Why would you share your milky breasts, with another man? That is supposed to be for me alone, Sweetheart." I said sadly.

"The reason is that I find him to be a much more pleasant and enjoyable way of emptying my breasts, several times a day, than with my pump." Lisa purrs.

"So, you have been letting Doctor Jamal suck MY milk from your big beautiful breasts, several times a day at work. (crying) Don't you think, that is a little 'over the line' Honey?" I asked.

"A married woman usually doesn't do that kind of thing, sharing their breasts with any man other than their husband!" I whispered to my beautiful, cheating, wife, tears streaming down my face.

"Well, at first maybe. But now, we've grown very close, in our adult nursing relationship. I even started to rub his cock while he nursed." Lisa confessed.

"Really? You didn't think THAT was a little 'over the top'? Did you just touch him through his pants, or pull his cock out?" I asked quietly, trying not to cry even harder, feeling like my wonderful marriage was now, completely over.

"Through his pants at first, but more recently, I have been just pulling it out, bare now, and working it slowly with my hand. Sometimes I kiss it and sometimes I lick it too, maybe even putting it in my mouth until he comes. He tastes so good, Rich! I love it!" Lisa explains

"Anything else I should know, before I jump off a bridge or eat a bullet, Sweetheart?" I sadly ask, tears running down my cheeks.

Buster2U
Buster2U
481 Followers