Dear Richard, We Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, I might love his black cock in me, but it's no reason to hurt yourself. I am never going to leave you and I still love you as much as I always have. But, I guess that You probably should know, that lately..."

"I've begun to let him massage my bare pussy also, while he sucks my milk. I really enjoy his fingers in me." Lisa smiles as she whispered, so softly.

"Then this morning, he suddenly rolled over on top of me and he put the head of his black cock against my pussy lips." Lisa smiled.

"Oh, wow! Now I guess I should just call our lawyer and get the divorce started. And you expect me to just, 'get over this'?" I cried.

"No, no, no Rich. I don't want a divorce, Honey. But then he started to push his big black cock into my pussy. It went in slowly at first because his cock is so big and fat." Lisa whispers.

"But my pussy was so wet for him, he just started to slowly slide inside me. It felt so wonderful as he stretched me, I loved his black cock entering me." Lisa coos

"He went deeper into me than you ever have been able to go, Rich. I was in heaven." Lisa purrs

"Now, I know that I've lost you and I have lost your love! How can you do this to me? To Us? How can you betray me, our marriage, and our family, like this? Why did you want to destroy our marriage, Honey? I guess you just don't love me anymore!" I cried.

"Rich, Rich, it is OK Honey, I still love you, even tho It was an amazing experience but I am still not leaving you, Honey. There is nothing to be concerned about, his cock won't hurt my pussy!" Lisa explained.

"Jamal might stretch it out a bit, but his cock isn't going to destroy it for you, Sweetheart. Just because I love Jamal's cock fucking me doesn't mean I don't also love you holding me while I sleep. I need you, loving me and taking care of me so sweetly like you do." Lisa's attempted to reassure me."

"Are you sure you still love me, and that I haven't lost you, Honey? Because it sure feels like it to me! Actually, It feels like I have lost EVERYTHING important in my life!" I cried so helplessly.

"It is ok, Sweetheart. I still love you, and you have not lost anything. Even tho I felt like I want to never stop having sexual relations with Doctor Jamal. I really loved the way Jamal made me feel, as he slowly slid his big black cock so deeply into me, balls deep, into my juicy pussy." Lisa purrs

"Oh, Rich, I really loved it so much! But I suddenly realized, when he first put it in me, that we would both get fired if we were caught fucking in an empty patient room." Lisa whispered.

"Do you love Jamal now?" I cried helplessly while tears streamed down my face.

"Rich, no, no, no, we aren't in love Honey. But, the sex was just so wonderful, we didn't want to stop! The only way that I could get Jamal to stop, was I had to promise Jamal that we could finish up later, after work, at his house." said Lisa.

"It felt so good Sweetheart, neither of us wanted to stop!" Lisa whispered.

"Richard, it is perfectly human and normal for a woman to able to have sex with another man for sexual satisfaction, keeping him strictly on the side and not loving him, yet still love her husband with all her heart." Lisa slowly smiled.

"Lisa, do you still love me? Are you going to leave me and just be with him?" I cried so hard, tears running down my cheeks.

"Oh Rich, yes, I still love you, with all my heart. And No I am not leaving you. But His big black cock thrilled me so much when he was inside me. Oh, my goodness, it was so thrilling, so wonderful," Lisa admits

"I am going to need it as much of Jamal's cock, inside my pussy, as I can get it now. I am so sorry Rich, if this hurts you to share me. but I have got to be with my black lover as much as possible, from now on." Lisa purrs.

"Well, I'm glad you confessed all your infidelity before I go get my pistol and eat a bullet. Because that is my only option now to end the pain in my heart, that your cheating has caused me." I explained.

"Once I'm gone, you can fuck Doctor Jamal 24/7 if you want, and I won't give a fucking shit. But, you fucked him twice, today! What happened to our marriage vows? His dick just went into your pussy, it was an accident?" I asked.

"Jamal has been working on seducing you to get you to cheat everyday for two whole fucking months!" I said.

"Rich, Rich, My wonderful loving sweetheart, just because Jamal's big black cock entered my tight sweet pussy today, and stretched it a little is no reason to start thinking about suicide." Lisa explains.

"I love you with all my heart and I still need you to hold me and love me like always, Honey. So now, Just because Jamal and I want to become steady lovers, is No reason to think like that, Rich." Lisa coos.

"Really? It seems like the end of the world to me." I said.

"Well, we will have to figure out a fair schedule so that I can sleep with Jamal every night. So that I can give him my body, and my pussy as often as I can but I, will still come home to you Sweetheart. I don't want you to feel totally deserted Sweetheart, I still love you, and only you." Lisa whispered,

Lisa smiles and continues stroking my cock so gently and lovingly.

"Obviously, now, this is very unsettling for me. My beautiful busty blonde wife taking a big black cock in her pussy, without even birth control is like the ultimate fantasy for me. This is my ultimate 'turn-on' me for me, and at the same time scares me to death!" I said.

"It is unfortunate that you didn't t seem to realize. that letting Doctor Jamal, suck the milk out of your breasts has been, really, an act of infidelity for these past two months." I explained to my naive wife.

"I'm sorry, Rich. Really, I didn't want to make you worry about anything." Lisa whispers

"You see Honey, what you have been really been doing these past two months, is winding each other up, sexually, until you both are about to explode with desire for each other. Why, haven't you told me about this sooner Lisa?" I ask.

"I am so sorry Honey. It seemed like a fun way to empty my milky breasts, every day, it seemed a little naughty, but not like it was cheating. Besides, it felt so good, and looked so hot, having his big black hands and mouth on my pure white breasts, at work, every few hours," explained Lisa.

"Well, guess what! Now you have such a strong desire to fuck Jamal 24/7 and engage in full sexual activities, which is actually cheating. So, now, you have forgotten your marriage vows, and now this kind of stuff really threatens our happy marriage. I just don't know how this is going to work, Sweetheart." I sniffed

"I guess, I didn't realize what was happening. I guess I didn't realize how turned on I was getting, Honey. I am sorry. I apologize, for letting things get carried away." Lisa purrs

"I am afraid Lisa, that 'I'm sorry' doesn't really work! Cheating is cheating, Honey! But in this case, since he is black, it really, turns me on, also, really a lot! Really, turning me on an amazing amount!" I explained.

"Regardless, now I am so filled with so many powerful mixed emotions! I have always secretly wanted you to fuck black men and even have their black babies." I confessed.

"But I am also, very afraid to lose you, so I never said anything about my fantasies to you! Because it scares me to death, that you might be going to leave me!" I cried, so pitifully, broken-hearted tears running down my cheeks.

"That is wonderful, that it turns you on Sweetheart! But please, stop being so afraid! Jamal isn't going to take me away from you. I'm all yours forever. Now please, let me finish my story of how it happened. OK?" Lisa whispers as she lovingly and gently wipes my tears away.

"Ok, Lisa. I'm listening. Please continue, Sweetheart." I said.

Lisa continues. "At first, I was embarrassed but extremely thrilled over Jamal handling and sucking my milky breasts. But it wasn't long until I became so very very proud that this Hot New Black Doctor wanted to fondle and suck MY milky breasts every day!" Lisa explained.

"I quickly grew to love our Milking sessions together everyday. So, we became very close and extremely attracted to each other, Sweetheart. I Never expected us to end up having sex together Honey. Even though I wanted it so bad. But eventually, It just happened." Lisa explained

"Well, I could have told you that would happen, Lisa! All you had to do is tell me all about, all the things, that you know, that you should NOT be doing, behind my back, at work, with another man. Then, I would have told you and I could have explained to you, NOT to do that!" I whispered.

"I guess it was exciting and it turned me on. I didn't realize how likely it was to lead to cheating, illicit sexual activities, and full sexual intercourse." Lisa explained.

"Lisa, I don't want you giving my milk, and your breasts to any other man anymore! It is not proper for a married woman to do that! It also is not proper for a married woman to have sex with other men than her husband." I explained.

"I even explained to Doctor Jamal that I love my husband and I will never leave you," Lisa explains.

"Uh-huh. Well, there is another issue. You see, while you were doing something, that everyone, except you, would know, that you shouldn't be doing. Innocently as it may have seemed, to you, at the time."

"What you were actually doing, as you continued to offer your beautiful bare milky breasts, part of my treasure, to your new hot black Doctor, it seemed to him that you would be glad to cheat!" I explained calmly.

"I'm sorry Honey." Lisa cries.

"So, even though, you did not INTEND to give him the impression, that you were ready, willing, and able to cheat you actually still DID GIVE him that impression. With your daily milking sessions, You gave the impression that you could be easily seduced and cheat in an illicit sexual affair," I explained.

"I am sorry, I never realized that Sweetheart." Lisa moans.

"So now, you are asking for my permission to actually fuck, another man, that you have already had sex with twice, today. So that you can completely and totally give this black Doctor, everything of my treasure, that is supposed to be, mine and mine alone." I explained patiently.

"But he said that he would be satisfied if I would just sleep with him once or twice a week," Lisa whispered softly, as she strokes my hard cock with one hand and gently fondles my testicles with the other.

Lisa is breaking my heart and mentally crushing and destroying my entire self-esteem and probably my will to live, as well. How can she do this to me and to our marriage? I wonder to myself.

"Lisa, wake up! Of course, he would be satisfied to take anything, that he can get of my treasure! Which is what you are. Anything is better than nothing for him. Since he knows he shouldn't be getting anything, from a married woman!" I explained.

"But, what about now? Now that he and I have been sharing my breasts and milk for a couple of months? Because now, we are so hot for each other I can hardly stand it Rich! Now that we did have sex today! I really want to feel his Big Black Cock so deep in my pussy all the time now." coos Lisa

"You are so sexy and delicious, Lisa. I want you to have all the big black cock that you want, but I am afraid I am going to lose you!" I whisper.

"I want to feel every inch of his big hard black cock as it enters me, in my juicy sensitive pussy. Rich, now, I crave his cock, I need his cock to shoot all of his cum deep into my womb. I want his black baby so badly, I'm so sorry, Richard." coos Lisa

"Wow, I never expected anything like that to come out of my wife's beautiful mouth. Don't you understand that almost any single guy is willing to say anything, just to talk you into spreading your legs for him?" I responded.

"Richard, you are the only man that I have ever been with, until today, Sweetheart. This doesn't mean that I don't love you, Richard. Please, understand, that I just want to feel what it is like, to have Jamal's Big Black Cock buried completely and deeply in my pussy, every day and every night." Lisa coos.

"Sweetheart, he has been working on you for two months, just to make you feel that way. This is because, he knows that a married woman, isn't supposed to mess around, having sexual relations with other men." I patiently explained

A married woman is supposed to keep her body, which is her husband's treasure, only for her husband." I patiently further explained.

"Everything you are telling me, makes sense, Richard. I guess, I just didn't realize how potent my new big breasts are for attracting men. I guess, I am just not used to the power of my new big boobs!" Lisa explains.

"They attract so many horny men, who are willing to do anything and say anything, to seduce a married woman, with big boobs, such as I have now." coos Lisa

"So these last two months, you have been proudly sharing your breasts and milk with another man. In reality, what you have really been doing is working your way up to complete and total cheating." I calmly explain.

"Please, let me explain, Richard. I had to show him my new breasts, I wanted to show everyone, I am so proud of them. Then when he saw my milk leaking, he insisted that I let him taste the milk. So then I let him suck the milk, out of my breasts." Lisa coos.

"He knew that he shouldn't be asking for that, and he was probably thrilled when you naively fell for his request. Because you didn't realize, at the time, and that it was so far over the line." I calmly explained.

"Probably, but It felt so good, and I was actually very proud that this studly doctor wanted to suck my milky breasts. I am so sorry Honey. I guess you are right. I teased him and myself both at the same time, by sharing your milk and my breasts. I didn't mean to, Honey. Please believe me." Lisa purrs.

"Lisa, my sweet, innocent wife, you didn't realize that what you were doing was really teasing and therefore so very wrong? Yet you failed to mention anything about it for two whole months." I said.

"I'm so sorry Honey," said Lisa.

"I find that really hard to believe Honey. How can you say that with a straight face? Sincerely, I am very disappointed in you, for hiding these things from me, Honey." I said.

"I am so sorry, Richard. I didn't mean to do anything wrong. It is your fault that you wanted me to have milk in my breasts." Lisa says defensively.

"Maybe so, but you were the one that wanted bigger breasts, and then, had to go around showing them to EVERY person in the whole fucking Hospital. So, who is at fault here? Who has been 'over the line'?" I asked.

"Who has NOT been using common sense to keep herself and my treasure safe from all the poachers?" I calmly asked.

"But Richard, I need to have this. Please, let me go to him and be with him. Don't you think you could let me have his cock just one more time, tonight Sweetheart?" Lisa asked so sweetly as she softly and sweetly strokes my hard cock.

"Lisa, you know that I love you. But if you had not been giving away my milk to another man, this would not have become a problem! You know that I will almost always, do anything, for you, and give you anything you want, Sweetheart. But this is really a lot to ask, Honey." I said.

"Well, at least you aren't screaming and waking the kids, Rich. But, I want you to know this, Sweetheart, that I love you and only you. I just want and need to fuck Jamal." Lisa said.

"Eventually, I am sure that I will get over the thrill of his big black cock after a few times. I just want to know what it feels like 'to get my fill' of his wonderful big black cock." Lisa softly whispers

Lisa continues as she slowly strokes my hard cock.

"Hmmmmm I see. I guess, I don't really have a choice in this, do I? You will probably just go behind my back, cheating some more, If I refuse. I would really prefer not to share my wife with a lover." I whisper to my beautiful busty wife.

"All the other women that I know at the hospital, have tried black cock already, most especially, all the married ones. Believe it or not, they all told me, that they really love big black cock! Now, I just want to get my fill of Jamal's wonderful black cock. Please, Honey." Lisa whispers

Lisa is so adorable, still slowly stroking my hard cock and gently holding my balls so nicely. Is it any wonder, why she almost always gets her way with me? LOL

"I tell you what, let's compromise. Go fuck the Doctor tomorrow night, or call him tonight and go fuck him now, if you want. Maybe it won't be so great, and you get it out of your system." I suggest.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Honey! I have the best hubby in the whole world." Lisa purrs happily.

"But most importantly, I want you to come home by midnight. I do not want you to spend the whole night having sex with him, as you have to work the day shift, every day, all this week."

"When you get done fucking Jamal, come home to me so I can enjoy your sloppy seconds!" I demanded.

"Sweetheart, thank you so very much. I love you. I can't wait to feel his big black cock stretching my pussy some more, and filling me up so much more than ever before." purrs Lisa

"And, I will come home right after he comes deeply in me and fills my pussy with his potent black baby-making cum and I will tell you all about it, and describe everything he did to me." purrs Lisa so sweetly.

"I can't wait to feel your pussy full of his cum, Sweetheart. I can't wait, to see you come home to me fully fucked and full of his black baby-making cum. I would really love to see your belly swell with his black baby inside of you. Will you do it for me, Sweetheart?" I ask.

"But, before you do anything, pick one of my testicles, that you are holding right now. Then completely crush it between your thumb and forefinger." I said.

"Richard, why would you want me to do that? Crushing your testicle would cause you extreme pain, Honey?" Lisa mews

"The physical pain in my balls would hurt so much less, than the pain you have just "stung" me with, in my heart, Lisa. I would much prefer physical pain to this kind of emotional pain and heartache that you just 'stung' me with." I explain calmly.

"But, you go have fun with your black lover. I will be here, dealing with my "sting" of a broken heart." I replied.

"Don't be afraid, Rich. Please, Honey, you don't need to be afraid, Sweetheart.

I will still love you with all my heart after I fuck Jamal again. I am just sharing my pussy and my body for a little while, with another man. I don't want to hurt your poor balls, that I love. I found my old diaphragm, so I can put it in after he cums in me." Lisa happily exclaims.

"Are you going to let him impregnate you?" I ask.

"Oh, Yes Sweetheart. I crave his sperm and his black baby, so much. That is why I am going to use my diaphragm to keep his sperm in me. That way I can keep all of his cum deep inside me until I get home to you. Wouldn't you like that Honey?"

Lisa whispers so sweetly, as she is still slowly, magically, and gently stroking my hard cock.

"So, you really intend to let him impregnate you? Thank you, Sweetheart. But don't you think that that is over the line again?" I ask.

"Oh, yes, of course, it is, Honey. He isn't my husband, but I want to have his black baby. I will be so proud to have his black baby. All the other nurses would be so jealous of me if they knew that I had Jamal's love child." Lisa whispers still stroking my cock slowly.

"It was just today, when I finally let him fuck me. That is when I realized that I had to get your permission to continue, because suddenly I understood, that I can't resist him any longer. I love you so much, but I desire him so much also! I don't want to go behind your back. or cheat on you Sweetheart." purrs Lisa.

"Lisa, you sound like you are in love with this black bastard Jamal. I hope you aren't Sweetheart. Because, if you let yourself really fall in love with him, it will totally crush me and destroy our happy family." I cautioned.