All Comments on 'Dear Straight Men Ch. 02'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond hot for me…I need to be taken like that….by an experienced top…Great story..Thanks so much…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice. Very nice. And later, on our neXt meeting, I'd love to lay on my back, head hanging over the edge of the bed, Letting you flick my mouth with your beautiful cock. And gently caress and tweak my sensitive nipples. My small 5 inch cock at full attention, inviting your lips to kiss, then suck me until I cum in great ecstasy! the best thing....or one of the best....is your gently squeeze the last drop out of me. Holding my cock in your hand as I enjoy my aftershocks! So very nice!

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 1 year ago

Beautifully intense story of a bottom being taught about himself and opened up to every possibility. You write some pretty amazing stuff.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Intimate. Erotic. Instructional. “…you can’t really get mad if they’re home.” Fantastic. Thank you for Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wooof! I felt my heart pounding and my breathing as too shallow the whole read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I remember giving into my curiousity for the first time. looking down at my cock sticking out hard as rock while another man put his cock in my ass felt so liberating. there was no denying what i was anymore.

22yungone2222yungone228 months ago

So hot….I would be a good student.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

First straight man (married to a woman) I put his cock in my mouth and I sucked it. He came and I swallowed. Then he sucked me off. I rắn my hand through his hair and looked at his wedding ring. I smiled because I giving what his wife coulđ not do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES