All Comments on 'Dear Straight Men'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve had sex with a lot of straight men and it’s definitely an experience. Mostly good, some bad. The best ones are the ones where the guy doesn’t freak out or get awkward with me after he unloads inside me.

Really hot story! Loved reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about if you fuck me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. It's great if you can find a willing and experience partner. The first guy I was with just got started fucking me and then lost his erection. I was still eager to try it again. I thought gay or bi guys would be willing to be my first but it took some time to find the other party. The second try was closer to your story, he was experienced, bi guy, but older, I sucked his cock, he fingered and fucked me and jerked me off, all parties were satisfied. He was not interested in a relationship, never attempted a kiss but just wanted to fuck me (8x). He didn't want me to reciprocate.

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

Nice one. You overcame my hesitancy to read to the end...a testament to good writing style. 5. Favorite Story. Followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm, so hot imagining myself with you. Patient, passionate, and intimate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so serious hard right now, I am imagining sliding my 7* inside you

OMF I so want this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome Thank you for sharing wish you lived next door..

SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

Men know what men want. Simple as that.

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Hot story! Love the build up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting. Many guys would take the offer on the dl.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilover 1 year ago

Very sexy and very tempting, but I’m a married man. Also, not sure I could claim to be 100% straight , but nevertheless…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was beyond hot for me….I love average-sized and androgynous…nothing more tempting…(I’m 6-4/200)…I admit to you how sexy I find total commitment to be…just having that thought makes me feel that I’m falling…just so hard..Great story..Thanks so much…JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sensuous story. I love to be touched all over, and I mean all over! Pay eXtra attention to my sensitive nipples, hungry lips and smooth bottom. Bottom...yes, I love to bottom. I can relate so much to the author. You can have me any way you want me. My penis? It may be shrinking as I age. It measures just a fraction under 5 inches when totally hard. Butt - it is the source of immense pleasure. Especially when I'm using my 7" realistic cock on me or my large anal plug. My nipples are most sensitive when they're soft, so I like to gently graze over them when I'm lying on my back. Your story gets me excited!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice story about getting into the mind of a newbie, reminded me of my first time with a friend in college. He brought up the idea once and then over time he slowly seduced me and he got his graduation present and fucked me twice.

Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil855 months ago

I am so horned up by the story that I want to meet the author and as soon as I meet him, I would get on my knees and just slobber his cock. Just go crazy on that dick spit drool. I’m playing with the balls and then I would turn him around and eat his ass from the back while jerking him off.

I know I’m not completely straight, but I just wanna jump right in and find out. I want to kiss someone to lick. I want to be dominated I want to dominate I want the dirty talk…. I want to feel something inside me…. Any takers

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have found straight men let out the pent up đesires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES