Dear Tom, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Scandalous sex in San Francisco.
4.9k words
2.06
26k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
493 Followers

Dear Tom, We Need to Talk,

by Buster2U

NOTE: This is NOT a BTB, more like a RAAC. Consider this a CUCK Story.

I don't want to hear more whining and complaining about making you read a cuck story. All my stories are "CUCK" Stories! Thanks, Buster2U

My name is Tom Hanks and my wife's name is Jenny. We are both in our 30s and we have been together, faithfully, pretty much, all of our lives. Jenny's folks moved into the neighborhood when we were very young and wasn't long before we became best friends.

We grew up pretty much together all the time. Jenny has never even kissed another boy or been with any other man besides me. I kissed a couple of girls, the Snapp twins, Sharon and Karen, in kindergarten before I met Jenny. Since I met Jenny I haven't had anything to do with any other young ladies, at all. After all, they had cuties.

Life in our small town is pretty simple. There is not a lot to do. This is mostly a farming community because the soil is so rich. Once you move here, it doesn't take long for you to get to know everyone in the community because our town is so small.

The area has become known as a "bedroom community" for Silicon Valley because buying a home is so expensive in the Silicon Valley area. So buying a less expensive home here has become popular if you don't mind the extra hour commute each way. That is ok with me, we need new blood occasionally for our town to grow.

Most local kids, that grow up in our small town can't wait to move somewhere else where there is more action and more to do than just watch TV at night or go to a bar. We only had 3 channels from San Francisco until most folks got cable or satellite.

Life is very good to us here in our small town. There isn't a lot of traffic, and there isn't much crime. Well, except for when some kids could ride their bicycles out to an apple orchard, or a plum orchard, or a pear orchard, or whatever and just help themselves.

Recently one of our local police officers had to stop one of the high school kids that had decorated their vehicle for our Fourth of July parade. The main part of their decoration was an oblong bale of hay across the hood. The officer was probably concerned with the driver being able to see where they were going. LOL won't see that in the big city, but it was big news here! LOL

Life is pretty relaxed here also. Not a lot of stress, like in the big city. I would have to say, that this is the way I like it. The beauty and charm of California weather and scenery. Most of the time folks don't even lock their doors around here. Folks seem to know just about all their neighbors.

We have mostly small businesses here, mostly to serve the farming community. We also have probably a dozen churches and two dozen bars. Life is good here. Recently, our town finally got a stop light instead of a four-way stop. Wow, our small town is starting to grow. We even have a newspaper.

My wife Jenny has her own business. She has a small shop, right on the main street, that sells aquariums and goldfish, and other exotic fish of different kinds. It is always fun to go there when I stop by to visit. It is so dark and cool. It is just so relaxing to watch all the fancy fish or goldfish just swimming around.

My wife's family lives here still. Her Father is a long-time preacher at one of the local churches and her mother, Tilly, is a homemaker and a wonderful cook for all the family. She frequently makes pies, and we especially love when she makes ham and beans. Since they just live across the street from us, Jenny goes to visit her folks almost every night, for an hour or so.

Jenny has a sister that we don't see very often. her name is Carol and lives in San Francisco somewhere. We look forward to seeing her when she returns occasionally for the holidays.

Winter here is not like most other places. Winter here is when it is maybe 50's, and rains a lot. We never see snow, tho some old timers claim it snowed in the 1950s.

Since we live in a small town, it is actually very easy to walk to the grocery store only three blocks away. Church is two blocks away. My father's old store he used to run was sold to another company when he passed away when I was a child.

Jenny and I both graduated from High School and then went to a small two-year community college close by. Jenny and I both studied business management together.

Her store doesn't do enough business to support us completely yet, so I work a traveling sales job selling software for a big company located up in Silicon Valley. I travel a lot but it pays very well.

Jenny and I have 6 kids, so, conveniently, her Mother is just across the street to help with the childcare. Jenny has never used any kind of birth control. When she is fertile, we just don't have sex unless we want another child. Our oldest is 15 going on 21, so Briana helps with that also.

This last Christmas season, Jenny's sister Carol, came back home to visit. She stayed here with us most of the time, she was trying hard to reconnect with her sister. I felt good about that, I am sure it was good for both of them to spend hours drinking wine and gossiping about the old days growing up.

The most fascinating thing about Jenny's sister, Carol, is that she is so much more busty, she actually has a great figure. This is strange since Jenny's sister Carol hasn't even had a child while, my wife, Jenny has had 6 and is still very flat-chested. Though my Jenny does have a delightful ass and doesn't even have stretch marks from her pregnancies.

We have two parks right behind our house. My 12 yr old son, Terry, loves it because sometimes the Judge from up on the corner, will hit a bucket of golf balls in the park and pay him good money to shag them.

So life in our little farming community is pretty laid back and good for a family. Most folks go to church and live a pretty clean life around here. I wouldn't want to live anyplace else.

So since school is out for the summer, things are even more relaxed around here. Some of our kids, as well as anyone needing extra money, will go over to one of the nearby apricot orchards to make a little extra spending money by "cutting cots". This is the old-fashioned way that apricots are preserved.

Crates of fresh-picked apricots are hand sliced in half, one apricot, at a time, with a small knife, the seed is disposed of, and then each half of the apricot is set on a wooden tray, then put in a drying kiln to expose them to Sulphur smoke, to preserve them for 24 hours, then the trays are set out in the direct sun to finish drying.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So one day I get home from the road, and Jenny is waiting in the kitchen to talk to me.

"Hi Jenny, I'm back. How has everything been since I have been gone for a few days?" I ask.

"Hello, My Sweetheart Tom, my loving husband. Everything is fine. Dinner be ready soon. Want some coffee while your waiting?" Jenny says.

"Yes, that would be great," I said.

"Dear Tom, We Need To Talk," Jenny says.

"Ok Jenny, what about?" I said.

"Carol has asked me to come up to see her and spend the week visiting her in San Francisco, next week. I've already talked to my Mother and she said it would be no problem to watch the kids. My part-time assistant at the store, says she can cover for me there. So really, if you don't miss me too much for a week, everything should be ok. What do you think, Tom?" Jenny purrs.

"I don't see any problem with going up to visit with your sister Jenny. I know I will miss you, while you are gone. I hate sleeping alone. But as long as you take care of yourself and hurry back to me, it should be ok. When are you leaving?" I ask

"I would leave Thursday morning, on the bus. If you could drop me off at the bus station, it would help." Jenny purred.

"I will be glad to take you, Sweetheart," I said.

===================================================

Jenny heads up Thursday to see her sister Carol in San Francisco. Jenny didn't mention her plans once there. Carol meets Jenny at the Greyhound bus terminal and helps her get her suitcase in the trunk of her car. After dinner, the girls pour some wine and chat some more.

Nobody back home knows that Carol is a topless Dancer up on Broadway, in San Francisco. Carol didn't think anyone in the family would approve of it, especially me. Just in case she might want me to allow my wife, Jenny, to come up to visit her.

Unknown to me, Carol had offered to pay for Jenny's silicon bust enhancement if she wanted it. Truthfully, Jenny was seriously still considering it. But tonight is rest, Friday night is the big money-making night.

They stay up most of the night talking and drinking wine. A little meth to keep them talking and having fun chatting and smoking the evening away. Carol had already shown Jenny the results of her operation. Both women sat there topless talking about the pros and cons.

Jenny was considering this for her own reasons, partially her own self-esteem. She has always been flat-chested, even when pregnant. Jenny would really like to have some larger breasts and was hoping to surprise me with them, hoping I wouldn't mind, and very pleased with her results.

But, Friday night comes and both young women get cleaned up, put on makeup and some really hot outfits of Carol's, and then they took a taxi down to Broadway. They basically are very similar in size, shape, hair color, and hairstyle. The biggest difference is the bigger breasts on Carol.

Little did Carol and Jenny know that I had to run up north of San Francisco Friday morning to the Napa Valley area to deliver some high-priced custom software to one of our larger customers. Since I was up that way, and my wife Jenny had been neglecting me lately, I thought I would go down to Broadway, in San Francisco and check out some of the talent.

I had just parked and was walking along Broadway when I saw two women, that really looked like Carol and her Sister Jenny, my wife. However, I didn't really think it was them because they were looking like a couple of sluts, walking into one of the stripper clubs. I was totally flabbergasted! Completely shocked that my super-conservative wife would do such a thing!

Was that really my wife, looking like a total slut? I tried my best to calm myself before I followed them in. I waited a few minutes and then went in the door of the biggest topless joint on Broadway. I was determined to get to the bottom of this!

The doorman, Jamal, at Carol's club, welcomed Carol and her pretty sister, Jenny. Carol had already talked to her Mgr. about Jenny dancing topless tonight. Jenny might not have much in the way of boobs, but she was still a very pretty woman, with a really very nice ass.

Months back now, while I was at work when Carol was visiting, Carol had given Jenny some dancing instructions. Jenny has been practicing at home for months ever since. secretly looking forward to getting naked on stage, in public.

Carol rotates into the dancer lineup as usual and also tells Markus, the DJ, and MC for the show, that Jenny will dance next, right after her, while they pick out their music to dance to. While Carol is on the clock, she mostly gets paid by tips. Jenny isn't getting paid to dance, except for the Tips she will get.

For Jenny, this is a fantasy come true. She dances topless and then naked with a big smile on her face. Jenny is having a great time. As the end of the night starts getting close, Carol makes plans for them later and invites Jamal and Markus over to her apartment for the after-work partying.

Jenny didn't know what Carol had planned or she would have objected. When Jamal and Markus got there Jenny was surprised, Jenny wasn't expecting any sex while visiting her sister. Jenny had never been with anyone but myself, Tom, in her whole life, ever before.

However, the possibility of now having sex, with a black man, has Jenny overly excited at the opportunity. Jenny never suspected that she might get caught if she messed around with another man while here in San Francisco, with her sister. Her home was another world, so far away.

Unfortunately for Jenny, I followed them home and kept watching and then I saw Jamal and Markus strutting up to their door. I was so shocked to see Jenny opening the door with a big smile, barely dressed in just her panties, and then letting them in. This looks like a marriage killer to me. But I kept watching to see how long these big black men would be there.

Jamal and Markus fired up a couple of doobies, drank some wine, gave each gal a couple of pills of ecstasy aka MDMA, smoked some more powerful weed, and took the women to bed. Jenny has forgotten all about her husband, her home, and her lack of birth control. Jenny was just excited about the opportunity to get some big black cock that she had always heard so much about, from other women, all her life.

Markus pumped Jenny all thru the night giving her powerful and amazing orgasms. Jenny has never been so sexually thrilled or satisfied in all her life. Markus, having a cock over twice the size of her husband's, Markus filled up Jenny's pussy so well and stretched her pussy more than ever before. Jenny was totally amazed by the thrill of her sexual experience with Markus.

It was only after Jenny awoke about noon time, that she finally realized, that she may have ruined her marriage last night, especially if she actually conceived a child. But the pleasure was worth it she thinks to herself. Markus was so much better than Tom, there is just No comparison.

The same thing happens again Saturday night, Jenny thought the sex was so wonderful and so powerful that she didn't care if she was knocked up or not, she just had to have more.

Jenny felt that her sexual experience with Marcus was the most amazing sex that she ever had, or could ever imagine in her life. She was so pleasured by Markus, last night, that she can't believe what she has been missing all her life.

I was still watching their apartment door, when the men finally left at close to 6 am. I am so pissed at my cheating slut wife. Especially after seeing her acting like a total whore at the topless club. Then having sex all night with these black men, looks like divorce for us! I head back home with disgust.

Monday morning The girls head over to the plastic surgeon's office. He says for 10 grand he can make Jenny a Double D, that there has been a cancellation and she can be done tomorrow. Carol pays the $10K in cash and all the arrangements are made for the following day.

The surgery goes even better than usual, and for Jenny's small stature, her implants work out to a DDD size. The rest of the week Jenny just rests at her sister's, staying in bed, and taking pain pills.

Near the time she had planned to go back home, Jenny calls me, to explain she has decided to stay another week because there is just so much to see and do there in San Francisco. I never let on what I saw and know. I just wish her a good time.

Of course, I agree, being so pissed at my cheating slut whore of a wife. Just disappointed that my wife is not who I thought she was. I am so fucking pissed at my whore of a wife. I am just not sure what to do. It seems like time to talk to a divorce attorney.

It doesn't take long to get in to talk to Mr. Perry Mason, a highly recommended attorney. He calls in his Private Investigator Paul Drake to explain what he can do. I give Perry a deposit of $500 and get a couple of bugs to put in my wife's purse and one for her car. Della Street, Perry's super hot secretary, makes sure I get a receipt and a business card before I leave.

Markus and Jamal come over to visit the ladies again the following weekend. Jenny has to be careful not to pull her stitches, but other than that, they still have fun.

Jenny goes back for the final checkup after the operation. The stitches are removed and Jenny is amazed at how she looks in the mirror. There is just something about Jenny's body that it usually won't scar or get stretch marks. Tho, Jenny is pushing 40 she really looks to be in her low 20's.

Heading back home on the bus, Jenny is hoping to surprise me, and can't wait to show me her new look. But Jenny also feels the overwhelming guilt of her cheating and cries all the way home.

The guilt weighs so heavily on her heart that she burst out crying. So much so that Jenny is sure that I will see the guilt on her face when she sees me face to face.

The sex may have been really good with the black men, but Jenny realizes that no one will ever love her and take care of her as I do. Jenny starts feeling more and more guilty on the way home. She knows she must confess and take the chance that I will divorce her when she does.

Jenny walks home from the bus station as it is only about 4 or 5 blocks at a leisurely pace on a beautiful day,

Jenny has a big smile as she gets lots of looks of lust from every man she sees or that drives by her. She gets home and walks in the front door, but I'm at the supermarket buying some groceries to fill the fridge.

Jenny takes a shower and puts on one of my athletic-style undershirts that stretches over her new big breasts and relaxes. Waiting for me, and the rest of the family to return.

Me, I am so fucking pissed at my slut wife and her whore sister. They are so lucky that I wasn't packing that night, I would have broken the door down and shot them all.

So I get home and open the door to carry in some food for myself. My beautiful slut wife is sitting on the sofa looking so sweet and innocent, but I realize that her vagina is probably still filled with semen from her black lovers.

"Oh my darling Tom, I'm so glad you are home. I am so happy to see you. I love you so much." Jenny purrs, runs up to me, and she throws her arms around me for a big wet kiss.

I am still very pissed and very cold towards her, the cheating slut.

"Oh, so you're finally back. Have a good time did you?" I snark.

"Yes, I am back. Notice anything different?" Jenny says with a big warm smile.

"Turn around, let me see." stalling, while I try to figure out what she is talking about. Then it hits me, she has got some kind of a bulge in her shirt showing something that she never had before! Are those boobs?

"Tom, I wanted this to be a surprise for you, for your 40th birthday, a birthday present from me to you." Jenny purrs as she whips off her shirt and shows me that she now has some fantastic gigantic breasts.

"Whoa! Let me put these groceries down and let's get in the bedroom!" I roar!

We rush into the bedroom taking my clothes off, all the way. I can't wait to totally enjoy her beautiful body. Strangely, I am overcome with lust. We made love so intensely, forgetting all about her cheating and lying temporarily, but only temporarily.

We make love more enthusiastically and furious than ever before. I am so thrilled and in heaven. We finally lay still and cuddle so in love. Then Jenny says to me, as we lay in each other's arms, recovering from making wonderful love.

"Dear Tom, We Need to Talk." purrs Jenny, with a loving smile.

"What about, my Darling, Jenny?" I said.

"Sweetheart, I have some terrible things to tell you, to confess. I hope you still love me after, I tell you everything." Jenny purrs.

"Go ahead, let's hear it, Dear," I said still with coldness in my voice.

"Tom, I know you don't know this. But my sister, Carol, works on Broadway in San Francisco as a topless dancer. I was so turned on by her stories when she came to see me last time. I guess, it was probably, because I have been so bored for so long, that I kept dreaming of living her life."

"Continue please," I said

"So I wanted to go with her and dance naked on stage, to see what it felt like. I am so sorry Tom, that I showed off your treasure to so many other men. Can you ever forgive me, Tom?" Jenny pleads.

Buster2U
Buster2U
493 Followers
12